Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,130 members, 7,814,947 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:21 AM

Sadio Mane's Phone With Cracked Screen Shocks Fans (Photos) - Sports (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Sadio Mane's Phone With Cracked Screen Shocks Fans (Photos) (106937 Views)

Enyimba Players Mercilessly Beaten By Plateau United Fans (Photos) / Real Madrid Team Bus Attacked At Anfield By Liverpool Fans (Photos, Video) / Cristiano Ronaldo Faces Ban For Swearing At Atletico Madrid Fans (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sadio Mane's Phone With Cracked Screen Shocks Fans (Photos) by OgbeniSamm(m): 12:26pm On Dec 29, 2019
zeestone99:
Have you seen his house. Big man with class. Not everyone have time to be changing phone screen. Me for example, I even changed the yeye screen,it only take 3 days for my fone to fall and bring another annoying straight-line Crack.
I just left it jeje and ever since it has been on a falling spree. Crack here and there now. I will change it again soon sha.
We should also note mane is a very philanthropic fellow.

And so? Must you tell us?

1 Like

Re: Sadio Mane's Phone With Cracked Screen Shocks Fans (Photos) by Aboguede(m): 12:27pm On Dec 29, 2019
And u too think it is he'll

Okay oh

eni4real:
Take it easy bro..

People describe Nigeria as a hell

That is the reason why Oyinbo land will continue to be seen as Heaven by many on lookers!!!
Re: Sadio Mane's Phone With Cracked Screen Shocks Fans (Photos) by zeestone99(m): 12:29pm On Dec 29, 2019
OgbeniSamm:

And so? Must you tell us?

Wetin I do you now, abi wch kind wahala be this. Oghene.
Re: Sadio Mane's Phone With Cracked Screen Shocks Fans (Photos) by joinnow: 12:30pm On Dec 29, 2019
anything that make u happy pls do bros
Re: Sadio Mane's Phone With Cracked Screen Shocks Fans (Photos) by Reference(m): 12:31pm On Dec 29, 2019
Even animals live to prosper one another but give an animal a soul and instead of getting better he and his kind degenerate into selfishness, greed and every dessructive habit in existence. Good one Mane. You have a reason to live.
Re: Sadio Mane's Phone With Cracked Screen Shocks Fans (Photos) by Tolubory(m): 12:31pm On Dec 29, 2019
ackim:
Liverpool attacker Sadio Mane was pictured with a phone that has a cracked screen.

Many fans have questioned why Mane who is among the top earners at Liverpool is using that type of phone.

Well, others have argued that he's a humble footballer who prefers to spend his money on his philanthropic works rather than luxury lifestyle.

Speaking with nsemwoha.com, Sadio Mane opened up on why he prefers to spend a big part of his earnings on charity in his homeland.

"Why would I want ten Ferraris, twenty diamond watches, or two planes? What will these objects do for me and for the world?

"I was hungry, and I had to work in the field; I survived hard times, played football barefooted, I did not have an education and many other things, but today with what I win thanks to football, I can help my people.

Stunning both on and off the pitch:

"I built schools, a stadium, we provide clothes, shoes, food for people who are in extreme poverty. In addition, I give 70 euros per month to all people in a very poor region of Senegal which contributes to their family economy.

"I do not need to display luxury cars, luxury homes, trips and even planes. I prefer that my people receive a little of what life has given me."

Nobody's more down-to-earth than Sadio. A top player always stays humble and remembers his roots.

https://www.reportminds.com/2019/12/see-liverpools-player-sadio-manes-phone.html?m=1

Re: Sadio Mane's Phone With Cracked Screen Shocks Fans (Photos) by otino(m): 12:35pm On Dec 29, 2019
Then what will the Poor be gifted with?

Numerouno94:
Nyc one frm Mane. If every wealthy individual in d world is gifted wit such luv, den i tink d world will b a better place 4 us all.

1 Like

Re: Sadio Mane's Phone With Cracked Screen Shocks Fans (Photos) by OgbeniSamm(m): 12:36pm On Dec 29, 2019
IMASTEX:
Value system differs. He may decide to donate the money for expense phone to families in need. Especially when expensive phone isn't what is bringing in the money for him & he isn't a fan of one.

The ones that expensive phones are their source of income, in what ways have they impacted humanity?.

Let us not just try to twist the story, instead let us learn from the values he repreaents, and from his act of humanity.
Re: Sadio Mane's Phone With Cracked Screen Shocks Fans (Photos) by OgbeniSamm(m): 12:38pm On Dec 29, 2019
zeestone99:

Wetin I do you now, abi wch kind wahala be this. Oghene.

Lolz. Na.joke I dey grin
Re: Sadio Mane's Phone With Cracked Screen Shocks Fans (Photos) by ddippset(m): 12:38pm On Dec 29, 2019
franugo:

70,000 euros to all families in a region How much does he earn Plus that's not all the philanthropic work he does...bros, this ur comment is dead on arrival abeg.
I thought it was 70k for the entire region.

Someone who's not a sadist like you has just clarified to me that it is 70 Euros per family.

God bless Mane a million folds.
Re: Sadio Mane's Phone With Cracked Screen Shocks Fans (Photos) by EbukaHades10(m): 12:39pm On Dec 29, 2019
[quote author=Tolubory post=85313982][/quote] That was given to them. He bought the one with him.

The point of ur picture being that they were given gold plated iPhones but does the one in the picture look golden to u?

Re: Sadio Mane's Phone With Cracked Screen Shocks Fans (Photos) by lebete3000: 12:54pm On Dec 29, 2019
majamajic:
70 Euros is 28k

in case u wan know

The guy dey pay hin people minimum wage. grin
Re: Sadio Mane's Phone With Cracked Screen Shocks Fans (Photos) by 8stargeneral: 12:56pm On Dec 29, 2019
More blessings bro.
Re: Sadio Mane's Phone With Cracked Screen Shocks Fans (Photos) by Ryocaj(m): 1:01pm On Dec 29, 2019
saajus:
Who will pay him that high? Let me confirm sha
He signed a new contract few months ago after Chelsea were desperate to keep him from joining Bayern..
Re: Sadio Mane's Phone With Cracked Screen Shocks Fans (Photos) by ridbell01(m): 1:03pm On Dec 29, 2019
The last time I checked Drogba was with IPhone 5 there are preoccupied with helping the less privileges around them but our own here.........
Re: Sadio Mane's Phone With Cracked Screen Shocks Fans (Photos) by sylve11: 1:03pm On Dec 29, 2019
nice one Mane. wink cool
Re: Sadio Mane's Phone With Cracked Screen Shocks Fans (Photos) by mechanics(m): 1:09pm On Dec 29, 2019
That's nice of him.
Re: Sadio Mane's Phone With Cracked Screen Shocks Fans (Photos) by bitbybit123: 1:09pm On Dec 29, 2019
Changing phones and living a luxurious lifestyle does not make him happy, period. different people with different lifestyle.
Re: Sadio Mane's Phone With Cracked Screen Shocks Fans (Photos) by lebete3000: 1:16pm On Dec 29, 2019
dukeprince50:
the firat person i think of when i see frugal people is Warren... Warren Buffet frugality is out of this world, the guy uses a flip flop phone and a rickety car despite his wealth
That man is notoriously frugal. Not even mane and Kante together could be like that man

What people don't know about frugal people is that, it's a way of life to them.

For example I regret the day I tasted alcohol and cigarettes, cos it's been the major thing that's bee. burning holes in my pocket till date. Not even babes dey chop my money, ever since I've seen how useless most of them are.

I still wish I cam return to the days when i was a teetotalers.

So for someone like Buffett, what you see as frugality, is simply a way of life to him. There are some things that you don't have to force yourself not to buy, you don't just buy them that's all. This is because they're not your addictions...

Change your way of life, and you'll see saving becomes easier.
Re: Sadio Mane's Phone With Cracked Screen Shocks Fans (Photos) by Tulsaguy: 1:27pm On Dec 29, 2019
Now... no intentional throw of jab. How much will all the dog chains Davido/Wizkid put in their neck cost?

Value defers. But it's good to buy sense and not sell it. Mane bought sense from womb and hasn't sold it.

Village people don collect sense from most of our own so called "self-made-celebs" who will prefer to dash Tacha money instead of meeting needs around. I mean no harm.

1 Like

Re: Sadio Mane's Phone With Cracked Screen Shocks Fans (Photos) by dukeprince50: 1:28pm On Dec 29, 2019
lebete3000:

What people don't know about frugal people is that, it's a way of life to them.

For example I regret the day I tasted alcohol and cigarettes, cos it's been the major thing that's bee. burning holes in my pocket till date. Not even babes dey chop my money, ever since I've seen how useless most of them are.

I still wish I cam return to the days when i was a teetotalers.

So for someone like Buffett, what you see as frugality, is simply a way of life to him. There are some things that you don't have to force yourself not to buy, you don't just buy them that's all. This is because they're not your addictions...

Change your way of life, and you'll see saving becomes easier.
I do not live extravagant lifestyle, Frugality is a way of life, Warren's own is on a different level, If I have half the money Warren has, I won't mind having a nice car like an SUV, not neccesarily expensive though, but Warren drives a car that his sister told him the car is embarrassing before he changed it, nobody is that frugal, he lives in a very cheap house that even in Nigeria standard, it looks too cheap.
The only international figure that has a house as cheap and old looking as warren Buffet is the president of Nigeria, Buhari who still lives in a bungalow. You see frugal people daily but you don't see these kind of men.
I tell u, u can't have the same money they have and live like that, its almost impossible.
Do u know Warren prices his meal at McDonalds? And will prefer to cut price down, u can't live like that
Re: Sadio Mane's Phone With Cracked Screen Shocks Fans (Photos) by kong200: 1:31pm On Dec 29, 2019
Beurself1:

Mr believer, what defines a believer in your sane mind?

Obviously you didnt catch the drift
Re: Sadio Mane's Phone With Cracked Screen Shocks Fans (Photos) by Realfrankie(m): 1:33pm On Dec 29, 2019
This one touches my heart and soul
Re: Sadio Mane's Phone With Cracked Screen Shocks Fans (Photos) by franugo(m): 1:34pm On Dec 29, 2019
ddippset:
I thought it was 70k for the entire region.

Someone who's not a sadist like you has just clarified to me that it is 70 Euros per family.

God bless Mane a million folds.

Sadist ke U serious? Lol....go back to ur comment and see dt it sounds like d beginning of a mockery on d amount sadio gives to d families... No p though, just a misunderstanding I guess. Shalom
Re: Sadio Mane's Phone With Cracked Screen Shocks Fans (Photos) by RaptorX: 1:35pm On Dec 29, 2019
ddippset:
70 Euros or 70 thousand euros?

70 Euros is like 15k.
To a whole region, ,, he should have donated £7 million to each person now since 70 is to small in your eyes.
Re: Sadio Mane's Phone With Cracked Screen Shocks Fans (Photos) by Nobody: 1:36pm On Dec 29, 2019
timibare:
May God continue to elevate him, such a kind man, Obafemi Martins shey u see angry only to dey give dem Nigeria A list Musicians trips for Top bars en clubhouses....people wen don rich already smh

Never expect anything from a short man.
Re: Sadio Mane's Phone With Cracked Screen Shocks Fans (Photos) by pacespot(m): 1:45pm On Dec 29, 2019
If you check the conversation, you will see that the people that are questioning him for using that phone are Nigerians.
Re: Sadio Mane's Phone With Cracked Screen Shocks Fans (Photos) by kamossreal(m): 1:51pm On Dec 29, 2019
Good I love the part that says his people helped him. Good where can u found that in Naija..
lexyman:
lipsrsealed touching ... i read his story before the world cup , his community really helped him. if this is how he want to pay back the people of Senegal , it shows , will advice other super stars to learn from him.

1 Like

Re: Sadio Mane's Phone With Cracked Screen Shocks Fans (Photos) by jaszplus12(m): 2:16pm On Dec 29, 2019
Manute Bol the late south Sudan basketball star and Sadio Mane...two Africans who never forgot their roots as their roots supported them when they were nothing!
Re: Sadio Mane's Phone With Cracked Screen Shocks Fans (Photos) by lebete3000: 2:16pm On Dec 29, 2019
dukeprince50:
I do not live extravagant lifestyle, Frugality is a way of life, Warren's own is on a different level, If I have half the money Warren has, I won't mind having a nice car like an SUV, not neccesarily expensive though, but Warren drives a car that his sister told him the car is embarrassing before he changed it, nobody is that frugal, he lives in a very cheap house that even in Nigeria standard, it looks too cheap.
The only international figure that has a house as cheap and old looking as warren Buffet is the president of Nigeria, Buhari who still lives in a bungalow. You see frugal people daily but you don't see these kind of men.
I tell u, u can't have the same money they have and live like that, its almost impossible.
Do u know Warren prices his meal at McDonalds? And will prefer to cut price down, u can't live like that

As I've said, frugality is a way of life. You might be right in no one having his level of frugality, but it still doesn't negate the fact that it's "his own" way of life.
That's the way he's probably lived his whole life, even when he got his 1st million dollars.

There are some things I can never do even if I make my 1st billion dollars, like sniff cocaine.

Incase you do not know, Warren Buffet owns a private jet, cos of the kind of person he is. He might drive a rickety car, but he at least own a jet! Once more frugality is a way of life.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Nigeria Vs Australia: Women's World Cup (0 - 2) On 13th June 2015 / Madagascar Vs Nigeria: AFCON 2019 (2 - 0) Full Time / Nigeria Vs Germany (0 - 1): FIFA U-20 Women WC Final On 8th August 2014

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.