Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,271 members, 7,829,590 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:11 AM

Show Your Auto Diagnostic Scanning Tool/Machine And Also Recommend The Best Here - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Show Your Auto Diagnostic Scanning Tool/Machine And Also Recommend The Best Here (2676 Views)

Please Recommend The Best Car / MR T-MILEX/CARQUEST/RAD AUTO WORKS 2020 Diagnostic Scanner Christmas Giveaway / 5 Reasons Why You Should Carry Out Regular Computer Car Diagnostic Scanning (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Show Your Auto Diagnostic Scanning Tool/Machine And Also Recommend The Best Here by Nobody: 12:05pm On Dec 29, 2019
When are we showing cars and account balance. While at it, we can also show our houses.

1 Like

Re: Show Your Auto Diagnostic Scanning Tool/Machine And Also Recommend The Best Here by ronkusesther: 12:10pm On Dec 29, 2019
nurey:

You are about to overtake the Ekiti lecturer as the most controversial individual on CARTALK

Really?

Legalwealth come and see something Ooo grin
Re: Show Your Auto Diagnostic Scanning Tool/Machine And Also Recommend The Best Here by ronkusesther: 12:15pm On Dec 29, 2019
ronkusesther:
Autel MaxiCOM MK808TS is in my care bought brand new from USA and its total cost is N280,000.

I can say that it is a very effective auto diagnostic scanner. I know there are some lesser while there are some higher in price of the Autel MaxiCOM MK808TS but let us have yours and your recommendation.

Gazzuzz, show us your own that your customers know you with and as well recommend any other one for us. Shame those saying you use calculator-like scanner.

timifakay
mayor555
dru23
nurey
kingreign
dannybrasky
radautoworks
and co

Let us use our brain as we use our data unlimitedly.
Re: Show Your Auto Diagnostic Scanning Tool/Machine And Also Recommend The Best Here by timifakay(m): 1:59pm On Dec 29, 2019
nurey:

You are about to overtake the Ekiti lecturer as the most controversial individual on CARTALK

That is a tie already nah... People wey don dey share accounts
Re: Show Your Auto Diagnostic Scanning Tool/Machine And Also Recommend The Best Here by nurey(m): 2:28pm On Dec 29, 2019
ronkusesther:

Really?

Legalwealth come and see something Ooo grin

My brother man, my sister woman, whichever one you be, don't carry these nonsense enter 2020 you are on a mission of self destruction.

Yoruba says

"if we don't forget what happened yesterday we won't have anybody to play with"

abscond from social media for a while and channel your energy into better and more resourceful things. Legalwealth you fight like a child, I am seriously lost for words on how you behave.

7 Likes

Re: Show Your Auto Diagnostic Scanning Tool/Machine And Also Recommend The Best Here by GAZZUZZ(m): 2:33pm On Dec 29, 2019
nurey:

My brother man, my sister woman, whichever one you be, don't carry these nonsense enter 2020 you are on a mission of self destruction.

Yoruba says

abscond from social media for a while and channel your energy into better and more resourceful things. Legalwealth you fight like a child, I am seriously lost for words on how you behave.

Re: Show Your Auto Diagnostic Scanning Tool/Machine And Also Recommend The Best Here by LeJeun3: 3:58pm On Dec 29, 2019
ronkusesther:

Many technicians were unable to resolve the issue with the AC even those who used scanners.

Scanner plus application of intelligence do the magic.

You are sure in the category of the technician who just said it is the compressor and that makes your contributions of hide and seek not surprising.

He said because the water dried, the compressor is the cause and needs to be changed.

Which water dried??

Explain abeg, let us learn....

3 Likes

Re: Show Your Auto Diagnostic Scanning Tool/Machine And Also Recommend The Best Here by GAZZUZZ(m): 4:12pm On Dec 29, 2019
ronkusesther:

My brother is already into it starting mainly with diagnostic scanning, saying exactly what is/are needed to be repaired, changed and the likes.

And if the client wants, he recommends and monitors expert to repair the fault.

Recent one he did was AC of a car not cooling as it ought to be, which a road side technician recommended that the compressor of the AC to be replaced. He scanned it and got two errors which were interpreted to be the two actuators

liar two actuators inside what type of compressor? of the AC system not working.

He serviced the gears of the actuators

liar which gear did you put there? but eventually ended replacing the actuators when it still didn't work and the AC of the car has now been restored to factory chilling like never before.

No compressor was changed aside the two actuators which cost total of N6,000 and N4,000 for repair all done within 30 minutes.
Re: Show Your Auto Diagnostic Scanning Tool/Machine And Also Recommend The Best Here by Billiebaba(m): 4:36pm On Dec 29, 2019
timifakay:
Here's my #1 scanner. Nah dash them dash me sef, if I pull out others for a car, the car owner's 'this thing' will not be the same again. The best scan tool is a sound mind, which you can not buy.
Well done sir can I contact you privately sir.
Re: Show Your Auto Diagnostic Scanning Tool/Machine And Also Recommend The Best Here by timifakay(m): 4:48pm On Dec 29, 2019
Billiebaba:

Well done sir can I contact you privately sir.

https:///+2348077631013
Re: Show Your Auto Diagnostic Scanning Tool/Machine And Also Recommend The Best Here by Agbabiakara: 6:21pm On Dec 29, 2019
I expect this thread to show us (spectators) the areas in which a specific scan tool excels. This will enable us make an informed decision whenever we are ready to get one. I intend to get a snap on zeus just because of its graphing capability and the fact that it comes with a scope. But the price is killing. I know maxisys mk908p is a good scan tool but i doubt its graphing capability. I know it has a passthrough device that can program bmw and benz modules. The price too is a factor. I have realised that a good scan tool is expensive. Launch diagun iv is not bad. It excels on all brands, especially european cars. Any other good scan tool out there with all-round capabilities... Ideas needed

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Show Your Auto Diagnostic Scanning Tool/Machine And Also Recommend The Best Here by thebigkendo(m): 6:38pm On Dec 29, 2019
Nawa oh.. Now na legalo sister grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Show Your Auto Diagnostic Scanning Tool/Machine And Also Recommend The Best Here by timifakay(m): 6:44pm On Dec 29, 2019
Hand of esau voice of Jacob

Re: Show Your Auto Diagnostic Scanning Tool/Machine And Also Recommend The Best Here by kingreign(m): 7:01pm On Dec 29, 2019
timifakay:
Hand of esau voice of Jacob

If you know, you know.

1 Like

Re: Show Your Auto Diagnostic Scanning Tool/Machine And Also Recommend The Best Here by Alfred74: 7:21pm On Dec 29, 2019
Legalwealth's sister shocked
Come 2020 we will have a new Telemundo titled
Legalwealth and family grin Abeg carry all ya family come here,they shall be metted with 7 star treatment grin
Sister korr mother in law ni,mr 3 in 1 keep fooling ya self shogbo.

2 Likes

Re: Show Your Auto Diagnostic Scanning Tool/Machine And Also Recommend The Best Here by adebobconed(m): 12:14am On Dec 30, 2019
Alfred74:
Legalwealth's sister shocked
Come 2020 we will have a new Telemundo titled
Legalwealth and family grin Abeg carry all ya family come here,they shall be metted with 7 star treatment grin
Sister korr mother in law ni,mr 3 in 1 keep fooling ya self shogbo.

The rate at which this guy keeps disgracing himself is alarming. I am short of words, he's got no iota of shame.

Age is truly a number (As far as he is concerned)
Re: Show Your Auto Diagnostic Scanning Tool/Machine And Also Recommend The Best Here by Alfred74: 6:33am On Dec 30, 2019
adebobconed:

The rate at which this guy keeps disgracing himself is alarming. I am short of words, he's got no iota of shame.

Normal means abnormal to him.
Re: Show Your Auto Diagnostic Scanning Tool/Machine And Also Recommend The Best Here by radautoworks: 9:15am On Dec 30, 2019
Agbabiakara:
I expect this thread to show us (spectators) the areas in which a specific scan tool excels. This will enable us make an informed decision whenever we are ready to get one. I intend to get a snap on zeus just because of its graphing capability and the fact that it comes with a scope. But the price is killing. I know maxisys mk908p is a good scan tool but i doubt its graphing capability. I know it has a passthrough device that can program bmw and benz modules. The price too is a factor. I have realised that a good scan tool is expensive. Launch diagun iv is not bad. It excels on all brands, especially european cars. Any other good scan tool out there with all-round capabilities... Ideas needed

Drew technologies makes most of them including snap on. They made the first scan tools. The question is what range of capabilities do you want?
Re: Show Your Auto Diagnostic Scanning Tool/Machine And Also Recommend The Best Here by radautoworks: 9:24am On Dec 30, 2019
LeJeun3:

Drew Tech taking the lead

I chop ban yesterday so I no fit answer grin

Most of the big names like snap-on are Drew tech stripped down or older generation. If you really mean business, Drew tech's products require a laptop for use with the passthrough device. They make the only oem approved pass throughs and actually pioneered this field. They also allow for manufacturer OEM subscriptions for OEM level flashing and programming for almost all systems for most cars. They are NOT for novices.

Drew tech makes:
Snap On (Pass Thur Pro III)

Launch Tech USA (J-Box 2)

Ease Diagnostics (Universal Programmer II+)

M2K (Wizard)

AE Tools (AEZ Flasher 2)

That being said, it takes a lot more than a good scanner and common sense to fix cars.
Re: Show Your Auto Diagnostic Scanning Tool/Machine And Also Recommend The Best Here by lateefat101: 11:21am On Dec 30, 2019
adebobconed:

What have you achieved matured man that has shame?

Legalwealth we know has legitimate businesses running.

Anyways! We have seen you mr want to belong.
Re: Show Your Auto Diagnostic Scanning Tool/Machine And Also Recommend The Best Here by lateefat101: 11:25am On Dec 30, 2019
nurey:

Yoruba says

Legalwealth in 2019 came up with automotive platform and automotive forum out of your fellows trying to pull him down.

You are calling him a child but he fought you men that are not ashamed and disgraced you all.

Can a child achieve that?

dru 23:
Very unfortunate that I feel this way .....Gazzuzz your cartalk mods and co ...are very corrupt group of people.. All the post that I posted about my oil findings has been either hidden or deleted ... even the complaint I posted last nite was deleted .. Have been observing a lot lately and not try to jump into conclusion....

But my final conclusion is that your gangs are trying to control the narrative to favour your own gain. You guys are afraid of criticism and competition... you want to control what gets posted .. This forum has turned into a political fight of who controls what and how.. Let competition and facts rain my brother.....

When the whole thing about Canadian cars came up. I didn't really want to jump the gun.. I was trying to be objective and reason with you .. My thing was that as long as the buyers are given full disclosure about what they are buying that is all that matters... Than it came to my turn with my oil posting about the use of 20w50 oil .. I stated facts using owners manual of why 5w30 is great for Nigerian weather regardless how hot it is .. You still stated that aslong as the 20w50 is ok as long as the oil is change every 2k miles .. I posted facts about how some cars superficially states don't use 20w50 ...I posted for example on owners manual on certain year camrys that if 0w20 oil is not available, you can use 5w20 via owners manual. Which am sure Camry owners were not aware before.. Than to my surprise I found out it was deleted, for what reason I don't know... No-one should have any monopoly on cartalk .. ..

DRUE 23 WILL ALWAYS BE FOR EVERYONE AND BELONGS TO NOONE ....I HAVE SPOKEN MY PEACE....
Re: Show Your Auto Diagnostic Scanning Tool/Machine And Also Recommend The Best Here by lateefat101: 11:28am On Dec 30, 2019
radautoworks:

Most of the big names like snap-on are Drew tech stripped down or older generation. If you really mean business, Drew tech's products require a laptop for use with the passthrough device. They make the only oem approved pass throughs and actually pioneered this field. They also allow for manufacturer OEM subscriptions for OEM level flashing and programming for almost all systems for most cars. They are NOT for novices.

Drew tech makes:

M2K (Wizard)

AE Tools (AEZ Flasher 2)

That being said, it takes a lot more than a good scanner and common sense to fix cars.

Wow

Nice piece of information
Re: Show Your Auto Diagnostic Scanning Tool/Machine And Also Recommend The Best Here by lateefat101: 11:30am On Dec 30, 2019
ronkusesther:

My brother is already into it starting mainly with diagnostic scanning, saying exactly what is/are needed to be repaired, changed and the likes.

And if the client wants, he recommends and monitors expert to repair the fault.

Recent one he did was AC of a car not cooling as it ought to be, which a road side technician recommended that the compressor of the AC to be replaced. He scanned it and got two errors which were interpreted to be the two actuators of the AC system not working.

He serviced the gears of the actuators but eventually ended replacing the actuators when it still didn't work and the AC of the car has now been restored to factory chilling like never before.

No compressor was changed aside the two actuators which cost total of N6,000 and N4,000 for repair all done within 30 minutes.

Wow
God bless your brother legalwealth for this he did
Re: Show Your Auto Diagnostic Scanning Tool/Machine And Also Recommend The Best Here by nurey(m): 11:52am On Dec 30, 2019
lateefat101:

Legalwealth in 2019 came up with automotive platform and automotive forum out of your fellows trying to pull him down.

You are calling him a child but he fought you men that are not ashamed and disgraced you all.

Can a child achieve that?

Your question should be directed at IFA he would be in a better position to answer you

1 Like

Re: Show Your Auto Diagnostic Scanning Tool/Machine And Also Recommend The Best Here by lateefat101: 11:56am On Dec 30, 2019
nurey:

Your question should be directed at IFA he would be in a better position to answer you

Not surprising

You can never answer the question because it is too big for you that always try to be on the side of your bad team.
Re: Show Your Auto Diagnostic Scanning Tool/Machine And Also Recommend The Best Here by nurey(m): 12:17pm On Dec 30, 2019
lateefat101:

Not surprising

You can never answer the question because it is too big for you that always try to be on the side of your bad team.

You will Excel tremendously in comedy, chart a path to that line and leave Auto for the serious ones
Re: Show Your Auto Diagnostic Scanning Tool/Machine And Also Recommend The Best Here by lateefat101: 1:02pm On Dec 30, 2019
nurey:

You will Excel tremendously in comedy, chart a path to that line and leave Auto for the serious ones

What are we saying and what is he saying?

Read the quote below; causes of your pains are outlined in it.

dru 23:
Very unfortunate that I feel this way .....Gazzuzz your cartalk mods and co ...are very corrupt group of people.. All the post that I posted about my oil findings has been either hidden or deleted ... even the complaint I posted last nite was deleted .. Have been observing a lot lately and not try to jump into conclusion....

But my final conclusion is that your gangs are trying to control the narrative to favour your own gain. You guys are afraid of criticism and competition... you want to control what gets posted .. This forum has turned into a political fight of who controls what and how.. Let competition and facts rain my brother.....

When the whole thing about Canadian cars came up. I didn't really want to jump the gun.. I was trying to be objective and reason with you .. My thing was that as long as the buyers are given full disclosure about what they are buying that is all that matters... Than it came to my turn with my oil posting about the use of 20w50 oil .. I stated facts using owners manual of why 5w30 is great for Nigerian weather regardless how hot it is .. You still stated that aslong as the 20w50 is ok as long as the oil is change every 2k miles .. I posted facts about how some cars superficially states don't use 20w50 ...I posted for example on owners manual on certain year camrys that if 0w20 oil is not available, you can use 5w20 via owners manual. Which am sure Camry owners were not aware before.. Than to my surprise I found out it was deleted, for what reason I don't know... No-one should have any monopoly on cartalk .. ..

DRUE 23 WILL ALWAYS BE FOR EVERYONE AND BELONGS TO NOONE ....I HAVE SPOKEN MY PEACE....
Re: Show Your Auto Diagnostic Scanning Tool/Machine And Also Recommend The Best Here by adebobconed(m): 1:24pm On Dec 30, 2019
lateefat101:

What have you achieved matured man that has shame?

Legalwealth we know has legitimate businesses running.

Anyways! We have seen you mr want to belong.

I can only facepalm for you .. Too bad
Re: Show Your Auto Diagnostic Scanning Tool/Machine And Also Recommend The Best Here by lateefat101: 1:27pm On Dec 30, 2019
adebobconed:

I can only facepalm for you .. Too bad

Meaningless and mannerless.

What a pity

adebobconed:
Recently, My Brother's car started this overheating issue whenever the A.C is turned on.
He consulted two mechanics and they both gave different suggestions.
The first Mech said it is the water pump, that it is very likely it is faulty cos he checked the engine while idling with A.C ON, he opened the bonnet and opened the radiator cap, the water in the radiator shot out as the engine grew hot, he said that is abnormal, that the water should be circulating instead.

The other mechanic said the car radiator would have to be changed cos its single cell and the weather here is too hot, that's why it has grown weak within a year of usage on naija soil.

Abeg wetin una advice o

cc Gazzuzz, timifakay
Mayor2013, and all the other demeanors

Scan should have saved you from the hands of those mechanics using guess works if you were enlightened.
Re: Show Your Auto Diagnostic Scanning Tool/Machine And Also Recommend The Best Here by LeJeun3: 2:09pm On Dec 30, 2019
radautoworks:

Drew tech makes:

M2K (Wizard)

AE Tools (AEZ Flasher 2)

I know right....

I use the JLR Mongoose for LandRover/Jaguar and the Toyota Mongoose....

Dealer level access.

Re: Show Your Auto Diagnostic Scanning Tool/Machine And Also Recommend The Best Here by Mrford(m): 2:10pm On Dec 30, 2019
lateefat101:

Meaningless and mannerless.

What a pity

Scan should have saved you from the hands of those mechanics using guess works if you were enlightened.

Baba no de embarrass yourself. Everything no be scanning.
Re: Show Your Auto Diagnostic Scanning Tool/Machine And Also Recommend The Best Here by radautoworks: 2:35pm On Dec 30, 2019
LeJeun3:

I know right....

I use the JLR Mongoose for LandRover/Jaguar and the Toyota Mongoose....

[b]Dealer level [/b]access.

Yup. I felt it was more cost effective to get the cardaq than the mongoose since we get all types of cars. The mongoose series are a great alternative for specialization

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lastma Fines Vs Frsc Fines / Help. How Can I Take Off My Car's Ac Magnetic Clutch (with Picture) / Off Road Vehicle - Suggestions Please

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.