Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,362 members, 7,819,309 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:09 PM

Faces Of Nairaland Romance Section Members - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Faces Of Nairaland Romance Section Members (4070 Views)

Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2015. [fill And Tag] / Nairaland Romance Official Valentine Thread {pls Lets Keep This Thread Simple} / Nairaland Romance Rules (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Faces Of Nairaland Romance Section Members by Tinksh(f): 2:50am On Dec 02, 2010
^^hehe!! I thought you where beautiful, raggedy mouth and all! D-Sense doesnt know what he is missing out on.
Re: Faces Of Nairaland Romance Section Members by 190: 4:03am On Dec 02, 2010
^^

Firey crouch weighs 5,000 MHGZ,

Her husband keeps complaining!!

She is 3 times the size of PLATIMUNK!! shocked shocked
Re: Faces Of Nairaland Romance Section Members by Tinksh(f): 4:04am On Dec 02, 2010
^^I dont know platnimunk but she cant be more beautiful than Mrs Eve!!!
Re: Faces Of Nairaland Romance Section Members by 190: 4:15am On Dec 02, 2010
^^
Google Nneka anyanwu

she roamed nairaland a year ago with the seeker

she stole my votes last year,

Google her name and read more info on her,

If you see Platimunk then you have seen Ms.eve

They look alike 100% but ms.eve is 3times bigger than Plat-thief!
Re: Faces Of Nairaland Romance Section Members by Tinksh(f): 4:19am On Dec 02, 2010
^^Maybe i will maybe i wont, hehe!!! I still think Mrs Eve is beautiful, you do know i am the president of her fan club?? I want to be just like her when i grow up, hehehe!!!!!
Re: Faces Of Nairaland Romance Section Members by MrsEve1: 4:21am On Dec 02, 2010
190:

^^
Google Nneka anyanwu

she roamed nairaland a year ago with the seeker

she stole my votes last year,

Google her name and read more info on her,

If you see Platimunk then you have seen Ms.eve

They look alike 100% but ms.eve is 3times bigger than Plat-thief!

It interesting how someone can tell how you look WHEN THEY NEVER SEEN OR MET YOU  undecided

I weighs 190,000 kilograms! Please get it right Furry Willy, I know you dumb but you can tell the truth though!  I asked my husband is he complaining he said to tell you FURRY WILLY, when you find you a woman that ACTUALLY wants you then you wouldn't be worrying about a woman THAT DON'T WANTS YOU,

Tinksk!  You so sweet! I done told you Dsense likes men shaped nyansh!
Re: Faces Of Nairaland Romance Section Members by 190: 4:23am On Dec 02, 2010
Tink_sh:

^^Maybe i will maybe i wont, hehe!!! I still think Mrs Eve is beautiful, you do know i am the president of her fan club?? I want to be just like her when i grow up, hehehe!!!!!

^^

Then if you really wanna know how ms.eve

Looks like

Google nneka anaynwu or ask jennykadry for her pics

Trustme ive seen ms.eve she looks like an Hoompa loompa!!

and she calls me furry azz and i call her firey crouch,

she knows i can deal with her,im just calm these days cos im in love with someone

I would tell nairalanders on 25th december,

Google Nneka anayanwu and you get to see the real Ms.eve identical twin!!  grin grin grin
Re: Faces Of Nairaland Romance Section Members by Tinksh(f): 4:26am On Dec 02, 2010
^^we know who your in love with sweetie, you have made it very clear. Dont put the poor girls here in torture wondering if its them. Your going to kill them with jealousy.  grin I love oompa loompas, so cute!!!!!!! We will have to agree to disagree on this one cos i aint changin my mind. Mrs Eve for President, yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Faces Of Nairaland Romance Section Members by 190: 4:28am On Dec 02, 2010
Mrs. Eve:

It interesting how someone can tell how you look WHEN THEY NEVER SEEN OR MET YOU  undecided

I weighs 190,000 kilograms! Please get it right Furry Willy, I know you dumb but you can tell the truth though!  I asked my husband is he complaining he said to tell you FURRY WILLY, when you find you a woman that ACTUALLY wants you then you wouldn't be worrying about a woman THAT DON'T WANTS YOU,

Tinksk!  You so sweet! I done told you Dsense likes men shaped nyansh!  

I aint dumb im telling you the facts

No men esp nigerian men likes them FAT and Hoompa Loompa!!

I bite my hands behind your back each time i see the folds of fat that drags beneath your tummy

Dsense bites his fingers too

I know your husband bites his fingers too ( i saw him) he just wont let you take note!!

Hit the Gym (if thats too xpensive Hoompa) Run marathon to africa, do Jungle race with the zebra's in kenya

and your definately gonna loose thoes Fats around your tummy and your arms!!

Not off to bed Firey Crouch, Choose your destiny, GYM OR MARATHON!!  angry angry angry
Re: Faces Of Nairaland Romance Section Members by MrsEve1: 4:30am On Dec 02, 2010
Tinksk,

Furry Willy is a short burnt black coon looking MIDGET and he got the nerve to called me OOMPA LOOMPA?   undecided

Furry Willy has never seen me nor a photo of me, HE WISH,
Re: Faces Of Nairaland Romance Section Members by sleekch1c(f): 4:31am On Dec 02, 2010
190:

I aint dumb im telling you the facts

No men esp nigerian men likes them FAT and Hoompa Loompa!!

I bite my hands behind your back each time i see the folds of fat that drags beneath your tummy

Dsense bites his fingers too

I know your husband bites his fingers too ( i saw him) he just wont let you take note!!

Hit the Gym (if thats too xpensive Hoompa) Run marathon to africa, do Jungle race with the zebra's in kenya

and your definately gonna loose thoes Fats around your tummy and your arms!!

Not off to bed Firey Crouch, Choose your destiny, GYM OR MARATHON!!  angry angry angry

angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
Tink_sh:

^^we know who your in love with sweetie, you have made it very clear. Dont put the poor girls here in torture wondering if its them. Your going to kill them with jealousy.  grin I love oompa loompas, so cute!!!!!!! We will have to agree to disagree on this one cos i aint changin my mind. Mrs Eve for President, yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i agree with u sister, i really like mrs eve.  wink
Re: Faces Of Nairaland Romance Section Members by MrsEve1: 4:32am On Dec 02, 2010
One thing I can say Furry Willy, is that I will never be hungry and eating one meal a day that for sure!  IF I do eat one meal a day that by choice NOT BECAUSE that all I can afford,

Now go ahead to the soup kitchen before it closed, you know soup kitchens aren't open 24 hours, wink
Re: Faces Of Nairaland Romance Section Members by Tinksh(f): 4:33am On Dec 02, 2010
Oh you have such a way with words mrs eve. I am taking notes to learn grin grin

Yay sleekchic is on the case to, yay!!! We will have her President in no time grin grin

190, i know a Nigerian guy who always goes after the fattest girl in the room. Loves the chubbies and i salute him in his choice. I am a chubby and love my bits to peices! Chubbyland rules!!!!! grin grin
Re: Faces Of Nairaland Romance Section Members by MrsEve1: 4:33am On Dec 02, 2010
Right back atcha chicka!  cheesy
Re: Faces Of Nairaland Romance Section Members by sleekch1c(f): 4:35am On Dec 02, 2010
@op
i dnt see anything wrong in putting up pics bt most ppl arent comfortable with it esp the ones that think they are ugly(no one is)
and some just doesnt want the attention since there are a lot of acid-tongued ppl here. cry cry
Re: Faces Of Nairaland Romance Section Members by 190: 4:36am On Dec 02, 2010
[size=17pt]I GIVE UP

HOOMPA LOOMPA CHASES 190 AWAY FROM NAIRALAND FOR THE DAY!!
[/size]

Re: Faces Of Nairaland Romance Section Members by 190: 4:37am On Dec 02, 2010
Hoompa loompa

I didnt say you dont have food to eat

I said do press ups or carry weighs

or do a maraton from USA to africa to loose

That 5,000 KVA MGHZ that you weigh,

Im off to the kitchen,i dont even know how 2 cook before,

so maybe im coming to eat your chocolates hoompa Loompa!!
Re: Faces Of Nairaland Romance Section Members by MrsEve1: 4:38am On Dec 02, 2010
I feel that people do not have to put up pictures if they don't want to.  People are going to talk about you regardless if you put up pictures anyway!

If you are ugly they talking about you,
If you are pretty they talking about you,
IF you are skinny they talking about you,
IF you are fat they talking about you,
IF you are white they are talking about you,
IF you are black they are talking about you,

So basically you get my point, it doesn't matter if a person put up a pretty picture or not, IGNANT PEOPLE WILL STILL BE IGNANT,
Re: Faces Of Nairaland Romance Section Members by MrsEve1: 4:39am On Dec 02, 2010
Furry Willy go find a man, you disgusting lipsrsealed
Re: Faces Of Nairaland Romance Section Members by sleekch1c(f): 4:40am On Dec 02, 2010
am a little chubby though most ppl disagree bt c'mon,i love my backside! grin grin
@tink,oh thanks wink
190:

[size=17pt]I GIVE UP

HOOMPA LOOMPA CHASES 190 AWAY FROM NAIRALAND FOR THE DAY!!
[/size]
i thought u said u had gone to bed.
pls free mrseve cos i got her back here angry angry
Re: Faces Of Nairaland Romance Section Members by 190: 4:41am On Dec 02, 2010
^^

Hoompa i dont need no man,

I need your chocolates!!

Give me chocolates so i can save you from over-weighing,

5,000 KVA MGHZ isnt a JOKE!! FACTORY!
angry angry
Re: Faces Of Nairaland Romance Section Members by MrsEve1: 4:41am On Dec 02, 2010
Aren't oompa loompas SHORT AND PETITE? I think Furry Willy been watching BOOTLEG NIGERIAN MOVIES AGAIN!
Re: Faces Of Nairaland Romance Section Members by 190: 4:43am On Dec 02, 2010
Mrs. Eve:

I feel that people do not have to put up pictures if they don't want to.  People are going to talk about you regardless if you put up pictures anyway!

If you are ugly they talking about you,
If you are pretty they talking about you,
IF you are skinny they talking about you,
[size=18pt]IF you are fat they talking about you, [/size]
IF you are white they are talking about you,
IF you are black they are talking about you,

So basically you get my point, it doesn't matter if a person put up a pretty picture or not, IGNANT PEOPLE WILL STILL BE IGNANT,

OH YES, IM NUMBER ONE,

Please state the reason why you are FAT,

5,000 KVA MHGZ Isnt a Joke, please reduce chocolate intake and increase Intake of IJEBU/WHITE Garri

so you can loose weight! angry angry angry
Re: Faces Of Nairaland Romance Section Members by Tinksh(f): 4:45am On Dec 02, 2010
^^just cos someone isnt skinny doesnt mean they eat too much chocolate sweetie!!! Many reasons. You like skinny girls and thats ok but plenty of men like a women with curves in all the right places and then some. There is something out there for everyone.

As much as id love to stay and enjoy the entertainment between you guys i have to go pick my boy up. Ill will catch up on developments when i return. Have a great night mrs Eve, 190 and sleekchic!!!
Re: Faces Of Nairaland Romance Section Members by MrsEve1: 4:53am On Dec 02, 2010
You too Tinksk,

Furry Willy, I hope you feel better because I see you obviously hurt with my comments. TOUGH!

Anyways, GOOD NIGHT to though who have jobs!
Re: Faces Of Nairaland Romance Section Members by mordi4evah: 8:35am On Dec 02, 2010
Dont i love them catfytes!!!meeeeeeeeeeeooooooooowwwwwwwww!!!! cool tongue tongue
Re: Faces Of Nairaland Romance Section Members by Tinksh(f): 8:43am On Dec 02, 2010
^^how can it be a catfight when 190 is a guy and mrs eve is a girl?? I thought catfights where between two women?? I could be wrong.
Re: Faces Of Nairaland Romance Section Members by 190: 9:31am On Dec 02, 2010
^^
grin grin grin grin
Re: Faces Of Nairaland Romance Section Members by mordi4evah: 10:29am On Dec 02, 2010
okie cat vs dog fyte then!!!! embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed tongue tongue tongue grin grin grin grin
Re: Faces Of Nairaland Romance Section Members by Tinksh(f): 10:32am On Dec 02, 2010
^^all good. Was just clarifying. Thought i was having another blonde moment. grin grin
Re: Faces Of Nairaland Romance Section Members by SmashingM(f): 11:32am On Dec 02, 2010
*subscribing*
Re: Faces Of Nairaland Romance Section Members by medjai(m): 12:19pm On Dec 02, 2010
where are the faces?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The 7 Types Of Girlfriends ~ / Married Couple Use Loaf Of Bread As Wedding Cake(pics) / Why Are Gals Who Go By The Name BLESSING Very Promiscous

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.