Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,992 members, 7,814,389 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:08 PM

4 Reasons I'm Considering Becoming An Atheist - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 4 Reasons I'm Considering Becoming An Atheist (57191 Views)

Re: Here Are 4 Reasons I'm Considering Becoming An Atheist PART 2 / Re: Here Are 4 Reasons I'm Considering Becoming An Atheist / I'm An Atheist That Thinks That Premarital Sex Is Wrong. Is This Unusual? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (30) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 4 Reasons I'm Considering Becoming An Atheist by englishmart(m): 5:19pm On Dec 29, 2019
CAPSLOCKED:

STOP MAKING THESE ILLITERATE EXCUSES FOR RELIGION AND HOLY BOOKS. THERE'S NOTHING MORAL ABOUT STONNING GAYS, NON-VIRGIN WOMEN, AND THE KILLING OF PEOPLE WHO SHARE A DIFFERENT FAITH FROM THE REST. THERE'S NOTHING MORAL IN DROWNING OR SETTING PEOPLE ABLAZE WHEN WE FEEL WE'VE BEEN OFFENDED.

RELIGION WAS NEVER ABOUT SURVIVAL. DID RELIGION PROVIDE ANTIBIOTICS OR INVENT ELECTRICITY?

RELIGION WAS ALWAYS ABOUT CONTROLLING HUMANS WITH THE USE OF VIOLENCE, AIMED AT PROVIDING PROFITS FOR THE HIGHLY PLACED AND POWERFUL.

NO EXCUSES.
I love this kind of reasoning, but sadly, religion has divided us more than it has unified us

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 4 Reasons I'm Considering Becoming An Atheist by Nobody: 5:42pm On Dec 29, 2019
Comprehension seems to be more difficult than rocket science these days.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 4 Reasons I'm Considering Becoming An Atheist by Nobody: 6:18pm On Dec 29, 2019
Daejoyoung:

And those that don't believe that Bahai is a prophet or that Ahmadiya is a prophet are the muslims.
Not all Christians worship cross, mary, or man.
Besides saying Christian's worship cross is like saying muslims worship a stone because they kiss it.
There is no Prophet after the Prophet Muhammad, so the Muslims are believers of all true Messengers, including Jesus and Moses.
No matter what you call yourself, if you don't worship Jesus, you believe he is a prophet of God, and you don't worship Mary, or Her Image, You believe in the one Almighty God, Just like some churches, then you are Almost on the right path, what remains is to accept the fact that a prophet came after Jesus. A proof for that can be found in the Bible.

5 Likes

Re: 4 Reasons I'm Considering Becoming An Atheist by Daejoyoung: 6:24pm On Dec 29, 2019
Snowale:
There is no Prophet after the Prophet Muhammad, so the Muslims are believers of all true Messengers, including Jesus and Moses.
No matter what you call yourself, if you don't worship Jesus, you believe he is a prophet of God, and you don't worship Mary, or Her Image, You believe in the one Almighty God, Just like some churches, then you are Almost on the right path, what remains is to accept the fact that a prophet came after Jesus. A proof for that can be found in the Bible.
lf l believe in jesus why should l accept another prophet? if already l'm on the right path, why do l need extra prophets again?

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: 4 Reasons I'm Considering Becoming An Atheist by Nobody: 6:24pm On Dec 29, 2019
Roycemadeit:

But they stone the pillars in Mecca every year.
There is a story behind that, it's a traditional, for those that performs hajj, not compulsory you must do it every year. Get the story yourself, read it with an unbiased mind

4 Likes

Re: 4 Reasons I'm Considering Becoming An Atheist by Daejoyoung: 6:44pm On Dec 29, 2019
Snowale:
There is a story behind that, it's a traditional, for those that performs hajj, not compulsory you must do it every year. Get the story yourself, read it with an unbiased mind
Whatever the story is, this was brought up because you said Christian's worship the cross.
Judge not so that ye may not be judged.

3 Likes

Re: 4 Reasons I'm Considering Becoming An Atheist by Nobody: 7:01pm On Dec 29, 2019
Daejoyoung:

lf l believe in jesus why should l accept another prophet? if already l'm on the right path, why do l need extra prophets again?
Just like other fractions created out, some believed in Moses, and rejected Jesus and Muhammad, all this fractions are created by satan, to deceive mankind. As it started with, scriptures came, one after the other, and the most complete, is the Qur'an, which is the last, those that followed Moses teachings before Jesus came did nothing wrong, Because then Moses was the way, no one goes to God but through him, when Jesus came he is the next way, no one goes to God but through him, so people switched into Jesus teaching, then Prophet Mohammed came, which the Bible already said a "comforter" would be coming, no one goes to God but through him, so everyone have to switch into his teachings. Something about Christains in your class who believes in 1 God, and Jesus not to be Almighty God, but a prophet will end up in paradise, if they died doing good, but if they died sinning (major or minor), they will be in hell for eternity, a true Muslim who died sinning or had unforgiven sins, as far it isn't major sins, e.g murder, he will go to paradise, but he will have to suffer in hell for sometime, the continue in paradise for eternity. Meaning all true Muslims goes to paradise, and all non Muslims, believers in 1 God, will go to paradise only if they died in good act

7 Likes

Re: 4 Reasons I'm Considering Becoming An Atheist by Nobody: 7:05pm On Dec 29, 2019
Daejoyoung:

Whatever the story is, this was brought up because you said Christian's worship the cross.
Judge not so that ye may not be judged.
Read my post well, some Christains might be bowing to the cross or the image of Jesus/Mary or their statue, while others might not. Just like those Idol worshipper during the time of the messengers, who worship the carved image of their king or someone or something, all going to hell. So, you church mughm not permit bowing to those I mentioned
Re: 4 Reasons I'm Considering Becoming An Atheist by Daejoyoung: 7:06pm On Dec 29, 2019
Snowale:
Just like other fractions created out, some believed in Moses, and rejected Jesus and Muhammad, all this fractions are created by satan, to deceive mankind. As it started with, scriptures came, one after the other, and the most complete, is the Qur'an, which is the last, those that followed Moses teachings before Jesus came did nothing wrong, Because then Moses was the way, no one goes to God but through him, when Jesus came he is the next way, no one goes to God but through him, so people switched into Jesus teaching, then Prophet Mohammed came, which the Bible already said a "comforter" would be coming, no one goes to God but through him, so everyone have to switch into his teachings. Something about Christains in your class who believes in 1 God, and Jesus not to be Almighty God, but a prophet will end up in paradise, if they died doing good, but if they died sinning (major or minor), they will be in hell for eternity, a true Muslim who died sinning or had unforgiven sins, as far it isn't major sins, e.g murder, he will go to paradise, but he will have to suffer in hell for sometime, the continue in paradise for eternity. Meaning all true Muslims goes to paradise, and all non Muslims, believers in 1 God, will go to paradise only if they died in good act

l don't think you understand my question, my question is:

What is that special thing from Muhammed that you think l am missing?

The comforter in john 16 is the spirit of truth who would be in the disciples. lf Muhammed was the comforter then why did he come about 500 years after the death of all the disciples of jesus, if he was to comfort them after the death of jesus?

8 Likes

Re: 4 Reasons I'm Considering Becoming An Atheist by Daejoyoung: 7:11pm On Dec 29, 2019
Snowale:
Read my post well, some Christains might be bowing to the cross or the image of Jesus/Mary or their statue, while others might not. Just like those Idol worshipper during the time of the messengers, who worship the carved image of their king or someone or something, all going to hell. So, you church mughm not permit bowing to those I mentioned
Thesame way you interprete those Christians bowing to the cross as worship of the cross is thesame way they see your kissing of that stone in Arabia as idolatory.

7 Likes

Re: 4 Reasons I'm Considering Becoming An Atheist by xproducer: 7:21pm On Dec 29, 2019
"Therefore they shall eat the fruit of their own way, And be filled to the full with their own fancies. For the [a]turning away of the simple will slay them, And the complacency of fools will destroy them; But whoever listens to me will dwell safely, And will be [b]secure, without fear of evil.” - Proverbs 1:31-33

Hebrews 3:7-9
Be Faithful
"Therefore, as the Holy Spirit says: “Today, if you will hear His voice, Do not harden your hearts as in the rebellion, In the day of trial in the wilderness, Where your fathers tested Me, tried Me, And saw My works forty years."

1 Like

Re: 4 Reasons I'm Considering Becoming An Atheist by Nobody: 7:41pm On Dec 29, 2019
Daejoyoung:

Thesame way you interprete those Christians bowing to the cross as worship of the cross is thesame way they see your kissing of that stone in Arabia as idolatory.
Explain the concept of bowing to the cross please

1 Like

Re: 4 Reasons I'm Considering Becoming An Atheist by Nobody: 7:47pm On Dec 29, 2019
Daejoyoung:

l don't think you understand my question, my question is:

What is that special thing from Muhammed that you think l am missing?

The comforter in john 16 is the spirit of truth who would be in the disciples. lf Muhammed was the comforter then why did he come about 500 years after the death of all the disciples of jesus, if he was to comfort them after the death of jesus?
so you mean there isn't spirit of truth in any of your pastors or Christains, just disciples possesses the spirit. Apart from the fact that many Bible verses are ambiguous, coupled with some modifications, translation errors, many versions, different writters, and many languages. The comforter is to come after Jesus which is Prophet Mohammed.
Re: 4 Reasons I'm Considering Becoming An Atheist by Daejoyoung: 8:16pm On Dec 29, 2019
Snowale:
so you mean there isn't spirit of truth in any of your pastors or Christains, just disciples possesses the spirit. Apart from the fact that many Bible verses are ambiguous, coupled with some modifications, translation errors, many versions, different writters, and many languages. The comforter is to come after Jesus which is Prophet Mohammed.
ln the context of that passage, the disciples were sorrowful that jesus would leave them, and so he tells them not to worry, that when he goes the comforter would come to them. So although Christians can apply the passage to themselves today( no problem) but it makes no sense if the disciples themselves who needed it then, did not experience this comfort from the comforter.

6 Likes

Re: 4 Reasons I'm Considering Becoming An Atheist by Nobody: 10:17pm On Dec 29, 2019
Daejoyoung:

ln the context of that passage, the disciples were sorrowful that jesus would leave them, and so he tells them not to worry, that when he goes the comforter would come to them. So although Christians can apply the passage to themselves today( no problem) but it makes no sense if the disciples themselves who needed it then, did not experience this comfort from the comforter.
Just like I said earlier, many Bible verses are ambiguous, coupled with some modifications, translation errors, many versions, different writters, and many languages. Some Bible version might clearly state the explanation of the ambiguity it want the followers to obey. Eg. By putting Holy spirit in bracket after the comforter.
You gave an explanation which Christains gives. I will say, Just like other prophets, they all said something about the prophet that will rise after them, Jesus never said he was the last, that's why he said the comforter would 'speak of him', meaning the comforter would be a man, All Jesus preaching to his disciples, are not for the disciples alone, but to man generally. It might be the disciples that listened to them, but it isn't for them alone, that's why it's written in the Bible. It's either Jesus doesn't know the exact time the comforter would come or the disciples are in sorrow because the world is about to loose a powerful prophet.

3 Likes

Re: 4 Reasons I'm Considering Becoming An Atheist by Roycemadeit(m): 11:24pm On Dec 29, 2019
Snowale:
I thought it was called devil stoning

2 Likes

Re: 4 Reasons I'm Considering Becoming An Atheist by Ihedinobi3: 8:26am On Dec 30, 2019
englishmart:
1.Jesus is the only way to God, John 14:6
This invariably means those who don't believe in Jesus have no business in heaven.
Christians worldwide have an estimated population of 2.4billion people
Islam records an estimate of 1.9 billion adherents, Hindu has an estimated 1.1bn adherents. The remaining world's population have their own beliefs which includes atheism.
If Jesus is the only way to God, what happens to those who don't believe in him? Hell? Well, the Bible suggests so.

2. There are a lot of complications and contradictory remarks in the Bible- a verse says don't drink, another says "Drink for your stomach sake", or "Do not drink wherein excess."
Malachi 3:10 a famous Bible verse on tithing speaks about bringing your tithe to the storehouse (church, maybe)
Deuteronomy 14:22-26 says otherwise, it says "you should drink and be merry with your tithe". I'm seriously beginning to doubt the credibility of the Bible. Maybe the translators' fault or God told writers different stories on the same issue. Read Matthew, Mark, Luke and John's account of Jesus and see real contradictions.

3. Does God answer prayers? Well, I'm not really sure about that. Someone might be suffering from malaria, the person takes drugs and still prays, the drugs work, but the person thanks God. Or a successful surgical operation, instead of thanking the doctor, they thank God. Some illnesses that would have been treated led to deaths because a certain congregation who were supposed to take the ill persons to the hospital, circled around praying. Faith without work isn't it still dead?
I remember when I had stomach ulcer, it was really terrible, I prayed and made several promises to God that if He took away the ulcer, I'd drink no more alcohol and will be more devout in worshipping Him. That didn't solve anything though, I stopped drinking and took to taking my drugs more seriously. Weeks later, I was well. I returned to drinking and after a few months, the ulcer resurfaced. That was when I realized I really needed to quit drinking. Prayers wouldn't have solved that issue.
I spent 80% of 2019 at home because of my misgivings about God's existence.
I really wish I could be convinced about God's existence because I'm not even happy to be away from Church because of the views of friends and family.

4. Children of God, or so called children of God tend to suffer more tribulations, hard times and desperate moments, a lot of them scream "Vanity upon Vanity" when secular people live in luxury or spend extravagantly. God tends to turn his back on those who worship Him especially when they need Him most.
The 1933 Holocaust and mass murder of Jews to the tone of 6m was a clear indication that God turns His eyes against His people
Repulsive comments are highly welcome

Hi there.

I have spent a considerable portion of my time here on Nairaland addressing things like this in the hopes of getting through to people like you. I have also talked with other people outside Nairaland about these things. My impression in general of statements like yours is that you have already made up your mind about God. This often forms the beginning of a career of God-mockery, but who knows, you might be the different one in ten thousand. So, here are my answers for whatever they may be worth.

1. If grabbing a lifeline is the only way to be saved from drowning, do you get mad at the lifeguard for throwing out a lifeline and not magically saving everyone who decides to hang on to rotting wood or to collapsing icebergs or to tread water? I think you would agree that it is madness to be mad at the lifeguard for providing a lifeline and making sure that it is available to everyone who may want to be saved from drowning. That is precisely why Jesus Christ was given by the Father to die for all of our sins. There is no other way to escape eternal condemnation. Every other thing anyone wishes to take hold of is merely rotting wood, rotting ice, and starving sharks.

2. Lots of people either pretend that the Bible is contradictory or else they admit that it is hard to understand. Very few actually take the Bible seriously enough to try to find people qualified to teach it and learn from them. As for why the Bible should be so hard to understand, it is the same principle as the lifeline. If the lifeline were to be designed to save you whether you want to be saved or not, you will soon find many disgruntled survivors - not everyone in the water wants to live. The Bible was designed by God to be understandable only to those who actually want to understand it, so you have to be willing to take the trouble of learning it and giving it the benefit of the doubt in order to get anywhere with it.

3. First of all, God is not a celestial slot machine or a genie that is magically bound to give you whatever you demand, so it is the wrong idea to expect that once you say, "in Jesus' Name," He is automatically bound to do whatever you say. He is a Person (actually Three Persons), and more than that, He is the King of Creation. He not only has the right to refuse to grant anything He is not willing to grant, but He actually has a Plan for Creation and will not deviate from it no matter how hard anyone "prays" for Him to. His Plan is one made out of the greatest love for us, so it is perfect, and He will always do for us the best things. Now, when we pray, it does not mean that we are no longer required to act responsibly. That would be madness and "tempting the Lord your God," something that He commands that we should not do. So, you don't pray when you are sick and then not go to the hospital or refuse to do reasonable common sense things like avoid alcohol when it may be giving you ulcer or aggravating your ulcer. You ought to go to the hospital, because the Lord provided the entire Creation for our benefit. The material out of which the hospital was built, the chemicals from which the drugs are made, the raw materials out of which the tools were made, the provision of life and intellect through which the professionals gained and deploy skill all come from Him. It is foolishness to disregard such gifts in expectation of magical healings. It is quite another thing if we cannot afford to go to the hospital. If, for that or some other legitimate reason, we cannot avail ourselves of common sense help, then we must rely on Him for a miracle, if He is pleased to grant such. Now, you are not sure that He does such things, but He does in fact. You may not appreciate that they are miracles, and you may attribute His Miracles to chance, luck, fortune, and all sorts of crazy notions, but that won't change the fact that many who pray experience His incredible intervention to save them out of trouble.

4. In this world, Christians suffer the most because

(i) they are not of this world and this world hates them. Satan is the de facto ruler of this world and Christians are his enemies. So, he fights them, very often with the help of unbelievers who can't stand the Truth too. Why does God allow it? In order to test the faith of believers and prove to them and to the angels what is genuine faith and what is ephemeral faith. It is also to seal the condemnation of Satan, his fellow rebel angels, and the implacable unbelievers who hate Christians for no just cause. What good does it do Christians to suffer? If we suffer for Christ and refuse to give up our faith, then we will great eternal rewards, the least of which is of greater value than the entire cosmos of today put together.

(ii) they are God's children and should not disrespect Him by sinning. Sin is rebellion against God. It is, in fact, cosmic treason. Whenever we sin, we are rejecting God's right to rule over us. As Christians, we ought not to do that, since by believing in Jesus Christ we have accepted God's Right to rule. When we do, as a loving Father, God disciplines us to teach us to fear Him and avoid sin. If we listen to His discipline, we will be fine. If we don't, it will get worse and more difficult to bear until we either stop believing in Jesus Christ (proving that our faith is ephemeral) or else we die from the discipline and are saved eternally but with very few eternal rewards for our time on earth. Why does God do this to Christians and not to unbelievers? Because you discipline your children, those you love, not those who reject your fatherhood. Judgment begins in the House of the Lord. It is only at the end of setting His Own House straight that the Lord will deal with His Enemies including unbelievers. So, unbelievers have a materially easier time of it here on Earth because God is not as concerned with them as He is with His Own Children. He does punish unbelievers when they grow too threatening to the spiritual welfare of His Children, but at such times, He often responds with terminal judgments, that is, He kills them after giving some warnings. That was what happened when He flooded the world after Noah's 120-year prophetic warning and when He destroyed Sodom and Gomorrah with fire after Lot's anguished remonstrating with his fellow citizens and what He continues to do today all around the world in many cities and countries.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 4 Reasons I'm Considering Becoming An Atheist by Roycemadeit(m): 11:49am On Dec 30, 2019
Men invented the devil to scare people into doing what they wanted, under the threat of separation from God if they did not. Condemnation, being hurled into the everlasting fires of hell, was the ultimate scare tactic. Yet now you need be afraid no more. For nothing can, or ever will, separate you from God.
When at last you see that there is no separation in God’s World—that is, nothing which is not God—then, at last, will you let go of this invention of man which you have called Satan.
Re: 4 Reasons I'm Considering Becoming An Atheist by Roycemadeit(m): 11:49am On Dec 30, 2019
Stick to your beliefs, if that serves you. Hold tight. Do not waiver. For your ideas about "right” and "wrong” are your definitions of Who You Are. Yet do not require that others define themselves according to your terms. And do not stay so "stuck” in your present beliefs and customs that you halt the process of evolution itself.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 4 Reasons I'm Considering Becoming An Atheist by whitelotus: 11:53am On Dec 30, 2019
OP is right. Religion is not working. It has now become a problem rather than a solution.

Just look at the state of Nigeria. One cannot even trust pastors nowadays. We have islamic extremism on one side and on the other, 419 prosperity christianity.

8 Likes

Re: 4 Reasons I'm Considering Becoming An Atheist by 1bunne4lif(m): 11:57am On Dec 30, 2019
englishmart:
This invariably means those who don't believe in Jesus have no business in heaven.
Islam records an estimate of 1.9 billion adherents, Hindu has an estimated 1.1bn adherents. The remaining world's population have their own beliefs which includes atheism.
If Jesus is the only way to God, what happens to those who don't believe in him? Hell? Well, the Bible suggests so.

2. There are a lot of complications and contradictory remarks in the Bible- a verse says don't drink, another says "Drink for your stomach sake", or "Do not drink wherein excess."
Malachi 3:10 a famous Bible verse on tithing speaks about bringing your tithe to the storehouse (church, maybe)
Deuteronomy 14:22-26 says otherwise, it says "you should drink and be merry with your tithe". I'm seriously beginning to doubt the credibility of the Bible. Maybe the translators' fault or God told writers different stories on the same issue. Read Matthew, Mark, Luke and John's account of Jesus and see real contradictions.

3. Does God answer prayers? Well, I'm not really sure about that. Someone might be suffering from malaria, the person takes drugs and still prays, the drugs work, but the person thanks God. Or a successful surgical operation, instead of thanking the doctor, they thank God. Some illnesses that would have been treated led to deaths because a certain congregation who were supposed to take the ill persons to the hospital, circled around praying. Faith without work isn't it still dead?
I remember when I had stomach ulcer, it was really terrible, I prayed and made several promises to God that if He took away the ulcer, I'd drink no more alcohol and will be more devout in worshipping Him. That didn't solve anything though, I stopped drinking and took to taking my drugs more seriously. Weeks later, I was well. I returned to drinking and after a few months, the ulcer resurfaced. That was when I realized I really needed to quit drinking. Prayers wouldn't have solved that issue.
I really wish I could be convinced about God's existence because I'm not even happy to be away from Church because of the views of friends and family.

4. Children of God, or so called children of God tend to suffer more tribulations, hard times and desperate moments, a lot of them scream "Vanity upon Vanity" when secular people live in luxury or spend extravagantly. God tends to turn his back on those who worship Him especially when they need Him most.
The 1933 Holocaust and mass murder of Jews to the tone of 6m was a clear indication that God turns His eyes against His people

from the way you sound, i think your mind is already made up

1 Like

Re: 4 Reasons I'm Considering Becoming An Atheist by SECgraphix(m): 11:58am On Dec 30, 2019
Re: 4 Reasons I'm Considering Becoming An Atheist by Babaheekmat: 11:58am On Dec 30, 2019
englishmart:

Christian and atheist na same thing na

Delusional people they are

1 Like

Re: 4 Reasons I'm Considering Becoming An Atheist by nine9clien: 11:59am On Dec 30, 2019
this is eye-opening sha. we all have our beliefs, I guess

1 Like

Re: 4 Reasons I'm Considering Becoming An Atheist by Champneys: 11:59am On Dec 30, 2019
englishmart:

Ok.
Re: 4 Reasons I'm Considering Becoming An Atheist by KingGBsky(m): 11:59am On Dec 30, 2019
englishmart:

My brother you were never a Christian nor have you given your life to Christ. You simply just go to church and know about Christianity.
It’s simple you can only know the ways of whom you dedicate your life and time to. Only if you truly give your life to Christ you will understand the ways of Christ if not it will remain a mystery to you forever. Chalom.

1 Like

Re: 4 Reasons I'm Considering Becoming An Atheist by Nobody: 12:00pm On Dec 30, 2019
you still didn't analyze this well, I posted a topic about this using religion static on wikipedia on my deactivated account saying I don't want to go to hell.
Re: 4 Reasons I'm Considering Becoming An Atheist by MoIbrahim: 12:01pm On Dec 30, 2019
Children of God go enjoy pass for heaven

englishmart:

Re: 4 Reasons I'm Considering Becoming An Atheist by StrikeBack(m): 12:01pm On Dec 30, 2019
whitelotus:
OP is right. Religion is not working. It has now become a problem rather than a solution.

Just look at the state of Nigeria. One cannot even trust pastors nowadays. We have islamic extremism on one side and on the other, 419 prosperity christianity.

This is what they call Balance of Trade
Re: 4 Reasons I'm Considering Becoming An Atheist by Aarenasbaba(m): 12:01pm On Dec 30, 2019
Religion is real, there is God. Its just that d way we are robbed with religion in Africa is bad

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (30) (Reply)

19-yr-old Pastor Impregnates Female Church Founder (PIC) / Apostle Johnson Suleman Arrives Cyprus For A Crusade (Photos) / What Women Pass Through In The Hands Of Fake Prophets(pictured)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 127
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.