Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,334 members, 7,819,164 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:09 PM

Tacha On A Ride With Donald Duke, Dances 'Soapy' With Governor Ayade In Calabar - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tacha On A Ride With Donald Duke, Dances 'Soapy' With Governor Ayade In Calabar (85977 Views)

Ike Drives Tacha On Christmas Day, After He Unfollowed Mercy / Nkechi Blessing Supports Tacha On BBNaija: "You Were Body Shamed But Succeeded" / Peks Ikeji Poses With Donald Duke (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tacha On A Ride With Donald Duke, Dances 'Soapy' With Governor Ayade In Calabar by Houseofglam7(f): 10:17am On Dec 29, 2019
Of what relevance is this information?

5 Likes

Re: Tacha On A Ride With Donald Duke, Dances 'Soapy' With Governor Ayade In Calabar by NimrodEndOfDays(m): 10:17am On Dec 29, 2019
post=85310967:

Kids everywhere.
Lazy youths all around.
It is a girl's privates that these sets of youths are fighting and arguing about. shocked

With these sets of youths,
The future of this nation get as e be o.
No be lie,
Na FACT!
when you were promoting man without certificate? wht differentiates you with them?

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tacha On A Ride With Donald Duke, Dances 'Soapy' With Governor Ayade In Calabar by itsme01: 10:17am On Dec 29, 2019
jarumi jazz dey work

1 Like

Re: Tacha On A Ride With Donald Duke, Dances 'Soapy' With Governor Ayade In Calabar by omoadeleye(m): 10:18am On Dec 29, 2019
We don't want stupid people like Tacha in our generation, trending for the wrong reasons

6 Likes

Re: Tacha On A Ride With Donald Duke, Dances 'Soapy' With Governor Ayade In Calabar by Nobody: 10:18am On Dec 29, 2019
Lil wonder the shithole is as it is!

#perdition bound generation!
Re: Tacha On A Ride With Donald Duke, Dances 'Soapy' With Governor Ayade In Calabar by Seventy7kings: 10:19am On Dec 29, 2019
undecided
Re: Tacha On A Ride With Donald Duke, Dances 'Soapy' With Governor Ayade In Calabar by blowjohn(m): 10:19am On Dec 29, 2019
Charleys:
If you're not in Calabar then you're nowhere to be found.

I noticed that All celebrities go there to enjoy the carnival.

Only in Calabar where them no dey send you if you be celeb. You can walk on the street free... I don't know if it's changed by now.

Calabar wey don dey backward pass any state. No roads no infrastructure. Just pageants and carnivals

2 Likes

Re: Tacha On A Ride With Donald Duke, Dances 'Soapy' With Governor Ayade In Calabar by Sholaco: 10:19am On Dec 29, 2019
Useless post,nonsense

3 Likes

Re: Tacha On A Ride With Donald Duke, Dances 'Soapy' With Governor Ayade In Calabar by engrelvis(m): 10:21am On Dec 29, 2019
I dnt really understand. What has dis girl really done to warrant dis?we r in trouble in dis country. D main reason our youth will continue to tow negative line.Rubbish

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tacha On A Ride With Donald Duke, Dances 'Soapy' With Governor Ayade In Calabar by overall90: 10:22am On Dec 29, 2019
Taking me for a ride shocked

or

Taking me on a ride.

Abeg grammarians,which one is the correct expression.

4 Likes

Re: Tacha On A Ride With Donald Duke, Dances 'Soapy' With Governor Ayade In Calabar by Hypocrit: 10:22am On Dec 29, 2019
the ones worth celebrating are neglected. I am no saint, but Thieves and prostitutes are always known to bond.

2 Likes

Re: Tacha On A Ride With Donald Duke, Dances 'Soapy' With Governor Ayade In Calabar by DownChelsea(f): 10:22am On Dec 29, 2019
She has graduated from twitter begging to physical begging.

The hustle is real

2 Likes

Re: Tacha On A Ride With Donald Duke, Dances 'Soapy' With Governor Ayade In Calabar by fergieboy: 10:22am On Dec 29, 2019

2 Likes

Re: Tacha On A Ride With Donald Duke, Dances 'Soapy' With Governor Ayade In Calabar by Beremx(f): 10:23am On Dec 29, 2019
Erediauwa:
My attention has been drawn to the fact that we celebrate stupid things with massive body odour in this country....

It leaves me speechless on how a very neat Donald Duke will even think of giving a morally bankrupt and intellectually barren Tacha a ride on his neat power bike.

To make matters worse, the chronic adulterer called Ayade even danced soapy with her.

Little wonder the once beautiful Calabar is going backwards and having this Tachaerous smell.

Just watch how her miserable fans will jump on my mention like a wounded antelope.
Tacha is no fan of mine. Make you hustle your own so that one day you will ride with governors. Stop hating

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tacha On A Ride With Donald Duke, Dances 'Soapy' With Governor Ayade In Calabar by czarr(m): 10:24am On Dec 29, 2019
In this country just be popular, whether for good or bad it doesn't really matter, as long as you are popular money will flow in.

but popularity has a short lifespan in nigeria, unless you can keep up with the crazy stuff so that you name can remain on the lips of Nigerians.

Nigerians get bored easily with people, when last did NINA BBN hit front page?

3 Likes

Re: Tacha On A Ride With Donald Duke, Dances 'Soapy' With Governor Ayade In Calabar by Nobody: 10:24am On Dec 29, 2019
Tacha's case is worth learning from...

Disqualified by BBN organizers

Hated by many for her 'sins'

But, she picked herself up, cleaned up her past 'sins' (old instagram videos)

Started on a new note and never gave up.

There's something you can't take away from this girl...her determination and self-belief to succeed no matter the adversaries.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tacha On A Ride With Donald Duke, Dances 'Soapy' With Governor Ayade In Calabar by Seventy7kings: 10:25am On Dec 29, 2019

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tacha On A Ride With Donald Duke, Dances 'Soapy' With Governor Ayade In Calabar by Martinez39(m): 10:26am On Dec 29, 2019
I don't hate Tacha but the attention and worship given to this girl, Naira Marley, etc. leaves me confused. Had Tacha won the BBN show, eould they have built a statue of Tacha and name a street after her? What is going on here?

6 Likes

Re: Tacha On A Ride With Donald Duke, Dances 'Soapy' With Governor Ayade In Calabar by dangotesmummy: 10:27am On Dec 29, 2019
Flexherbal:
The brilliant students from that sate, who graduated with first class this year, may not have met the governor.... (Maybe they had non or did not make them public)

If you talk they will say , you are hating.
What are we promoting in this country?

The conclusion of the matter is this: "Book is not everything and anything can make you blow."

To the young lady, enjoy your fame!

I met a very brilliant girl that had a very strong 1st class in her degree.her CGPA beat every CGPA in school and the best thing her school could give her was a plank aka award and a handshake with the governor

Me wey I no carry 1st class,I will have definitely taken it up with the VC

Meanwhile as much as I don't like that naira Marley nonentity, that said big booty is better than masters degree, hasn't this situation confirmed that he's right? Of which everyone was throwing tantrums and living in denial

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tacha On A Ride With Donald Duke, Dances 'Soapy' With Governor Ayade In Calabar by Nobody: 10:27am On Dec 29, 2019
Beremx:
Tacha is no fan of mine. Make you hustle your own so that one day you will ride with governors. Stop hating
Hate wetin? Who get that time to waste?

My own hustle is legitimate one, I don't have to satisfy the sexual crave of any old she-goat before I will seat with kings and Queens.

If you're doing that, desist from such show of shame.

Season greetings.

3 Likes

Re: Tacha On A Ride With Donald Duke, Dances 'Soapy' With Governor Ayade In Calabar by eltata(m): 10:27am On Dec 29, 2019
Flexherbal:
The brilliant students from that sate, who graduated with first class this year, may not have met the governor.... (Maybe they had non or did not make them public)

If you talk they will say , you are hating.
What are we promoting in this country?

The conclusion of the matter is this: "Book is not everything and anything can make you blow."
You are just a SADIST. Your hatred for another person is above sea level. Tacha is in calabar to promote the calabar festival which is celebrated every year. I am sure your likes has never been to another region be it in Nigeria or outside to see what life "tourism" has to offer. By the way BOOK is everything if not you won't be using a cell phone right now.

To the young lady, enjoy your fame!

Re: Tacha On A Ride With Donald Duke, Dances 'Soapy' With Governor Ayade In Calabar by Neoteny(m): 10:27am On Dec 29, 2019
Erediauwa:
My attention has been drawn to the fact that we celebrate stupid things with massive body odour in this country....

It leaves me speechless on how a very neat Donald Duke will even think of giving a morally bankrupt and intellectually barren Tacha a ride on his neat power bike.

To make matters worse, the chronic adulterer called Ayade even danced soapy with her.

Little wonder the once beautiful Calabar is going backwards and having this Tachaerous smell.

Just watch how her miserable fans will jump on my mention like a wounded antelope.

"When you roll with pigs expect to get dirty"

Donald will also need a new cologne after mingling with that foul girl

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tacha On A Ride With Donald Duke, Dances 'Soapy' With Governor Ayade In Calabar by Nobody: 10:29am On Dec 29, 2019
Lawxen:

You’re a pathetic and God forsaken individual. Have you ever been with Tacha to know she has body odour. Or you simply rely on savage and unfounded assertions. What is wrong with Donald Duke riding with Tacha? You are a retarded fellow to aim such dig at individuals living their lifestyle. Get a life you demented and inept fellow.
One of her miserable fans.

You guys will see more.

Cc; DissTroy. grin

3 Likes

Re: Tacha On A Ride With Donald Duke, Dances 'Soapy' With Governor Ayade In Calabar by paparazi1(m): 10:29am On Dec 29, 2019
lalasticlala:
BBNaija star, Tacha was in Calabar and she met with former Cross River State Governor, Donald Duke who took her on a ride on his Power bike.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gl9_Fw9G-Mo

Sharing photos and videos from the ride on her Instagram Page, Tacha wrote:

"His Excellency Sir Donald Duke Taking me for a Ride!
Too Blessed to be STRESSED
#TachaLiveInCalabar"

Tacha also met with Governor Ben Ayade and they both danced 'Soapy' by Naira Marley.

On her meeting with the Cross River Governor, Prof. Ayade, Tacha shared the videos on Instagram and said:

"MAKAMBA OF CALABAR with his Excellency SIR BENEDICT AYADE
Governor of Cross River State
ITS ALWAYS AN HONOR TO BE ACKNOWLEDGED BY A LEADER, THANK YOU SO MUCH SIR FOR ALL YOUR ADVICES AND HOSPITALITY
TO EVERY AFRICAN YOUTH OUT THERE YOUR DREAMS ARE VALID"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HtHE5D_09OE
There is something call grace, enjoy urself babe lol

3 Likes

Re: Tacha On A Ride With Donald Duke, Dances 'Soapy' With Governor Ayade In Calabar by eltata(m): 10:30am On Dec 29, 2019
Erediauwa:

You are just a SADIST. Your hatred for another person is above sea level. Tacha is in calabar to promote the calabar festival which is celebrated every year. I am sure your likes has never been to another region be it in Nigeria or outside to see what life "tourism" has to offer. By the way BOOK is everything if not you won't be using a cell phone right now.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tacha On A Ride With Donald Duke, Dances 'Soapy' With Governor Ayade In Calabar by Captain6(m): 10:30am On Dec 29, 2019
softwerk:
cheesy

Hope say you baff go there
You're so cute kiss
Re: Tacha On A Ride With Donald Duke, Dances 'Soapy' With Governor Ayade In Calabar by AgwoAkpi: 10:31am On Dec 29, 2019
[s]
itsme01:
jarumi jazz dey work
[/s]
Re: Tacha On A Ride With Donald Duke, Dances 'Soapy' With Governor Ayade In Calabar by vivalavida(m): 10:31am On Dec 29, 2019
Gradually she is becoming bigger than Mercy.
Apart from the eviction, this girl would have won that dumb show hands down.

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Terry G Shares Account Balance, Says He Is Feeling Broke / Naira Marley: Stolen UK, US Banks’ Credit Card Info Found On Laptop / Davido And Chioma Visit Atiku Abubakar (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.