Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,312 members, 7,819,065 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:47 AM

Tacha On A Ride With Donald Duke, Dances 'Soapy' With Governor Ayade In Calabar - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tacha On A Ride With Donald Duke, Dances 'Soapy' With Governor Ayade In Calabar (85976 Views)

Ike Drives Tacha On Christmas Day, After He Unfollowed Mercy / Nkechi Blessing Supports Tacha On BBNaija: "You Were Body Shamed But Succeeded" / Peks Ikeji Poses With Donald Duke (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tacha On A Ride With Donald Duke, Dances 'Soapy' With Governor Ayade In Calabar by Sweetpink: 10:56am On Dec 29, 2019
Erediauwa:
My attention has been drawn to the fact that we celebrate stupid things with massive body odour in this country....

It leaves me speechless on how a very neat Donald Duke will even think of giving a morally bankrupt and intellectually barren Tacha a ride on his neat power bike.

To make matters worse, the chronic adulterer called Ayade even danced soapy with her.

Little wonder the once beautiful Calabar is going backwards and having this Tachaerous smell.

Just watch how her miserable fans will jump on my mention like a wounded antelope.
If you could type all these for Tacha then you are either a hater,a fan or both!
Go and sit down and think of how to better your life!

2 Likes

Re: Tacha On A Ride With Donald Duke, Dances 'Soapy' With Governor Ayade In Calabar by Sweetpink: 10:57am On Dec 29, 2019
TheOdd1sOut:
hooking up with sugar daddy in lowkey angry
god darned hoe
E pain am!
Re: Tacha On A Ride With Donald Duke, Dances 'Soapy' With Governor Ayade In Calabar by Wittysmith(m): 10:57am On Dec 29, 2019
My attention has been drawn to the fact that we celebrate stupid things with massive body odour in this country....

It leaves me speechless on how a very neat Donald Duke will even think of giving a morally bankrupt and intellectually barren Tacha a ride on his neat power bike.

To make matters worse, the chronic adulterer called Ayade even danced soapy with her.

Little wonder the once beautiful Calabar is going backwards and having this Tachaerous smell.

Just watch how her miserable fans will jump on my mention like a wounded antelope.

Where is this venom coming from? Your heart? You need to check yourself. Fill your soul with fresh water!
Re: Tacha On A Ride With Donald Duke, Dances 'Soapy' With Governor Ayade In Calabar by splashbaby(m): 10:58am On Dec 29, 2019
Erediauwa:

I thought I was the only one thinking like this... We still have hope then

2 Likes

Re: Tacha On A Ride With Donald Duke, Dances 'Soapy' With Governor Ayade In Calabar by Sweetpink: 10:59am On Dec 29, 2019
superlanny:
This are the type of nonsense that makes me regret why am a Nigerian, lots of unnecessary stupidity is up for show, our generation is really going through a tough phase, there is nothing to challenge your mental capabilities, everywhere na, yansh, Bobby, puna and very dumb popular people. But I swear on my name, I will never align with any manner of fckery and I can never be fooled or deceived, am too intelligent for that.
Nigeria needs more intelligent people at the forefront.
If you are as intelligent as you think, you wouldn't be on this thread exposing your bitterness.

1 Like

Re: Tacha On A Ride With Donald Duke, Dances 'Soapy' With Governor Ayade In Calabar by Tarabye: 10:59am On Dec 29, 2019

2 Likes

Re: Tacha On A Ride With Donald Duke, Dances 'Soapy' With Governor Ayade In Calabar by Nobody: 10:59am On Dec 29, 2019
Sweetpink:

If you could type all these for Tacha then you are either a hater,a fan or both!
Go and sit down and think of how to better your life!
grin

I won't harm you with my words. Just enjoy dear.
Re: Tacha On A Ride With Donald Duke, Dances 'Soapy' With Governor Ayade In Calabar by Sweetpink: 11:00am On Dec 29, 2019
Snipper007:
The power of jarumas blue eye beed........ If you know you know wink
Wear you own let's see what you can achieve with it!

2 Likes

Re: Tacha On A Ride With Donald Duke, Dances 'Soapy' With Governor Ayade In Calabar by Tarabye: 11:01am On Dec 29, 2019

3 Likes

Re: Tacha On A Ride With Donald Duke, Dances 'Soapy' With Governor Ayade In Calabar by WalkerMichael(m): 11:01am On Dec 29, 2019
Flexherbal:
The brilliant students from that sate, who graduated with first class this year, may not have met the governor.... (Maybe they had non or did not make them public)

If you talk they will say , you are hating.
What are we promoting in this country?

The conclusion of the matter is this: "Book is not everything and anything can make you blow."

To the young lady, enjoy your fame!

Honestly speaking. We celebrate nonsense in this country.

1 Like

Re: Tacha On A Ride With Donald Duke, Dances 'Soapy' With Governor Ayade In Calabar by Rolex66: 11:06am On Dec 29, 2019
From the vitriolic outbursts evident in this thread, Most naira landers are bitter, frustrated, inconsequential , ravaged,cynical, anti progress pieces of sh*t.

The venom and negative vibes that pervades this virtual space can wreck more damage than the Chernobyl nuclear disaster did.

Most of you bitter leaf shreds will never taste the fame and good life that Tacha has attained.

You can't attain what you despise and hate.

Dayummmm!!!

You chronic haters need to que up with your plates for a daily dose of sugar, honey and love to flush out the bile in your godforsaken systems.

4 Likes

Re: Tacha On A Ride With Donald Duke, Dances 'Soapy' With Governor Ayade In Calabar by Snipper007: 11:06am On Dec 29, 2019
Sweetpink:

Wear you own let's see what you can achieve with it!

Make I go buy am first na grin
Re: Tacha On A Ride With Donald Duke, Dances 'Soapy' With Governor Ayade In Calabar by Karemarealty288(m): 11:07am On Dec 29, 2019
Erediauwa:

You can see why some pretentious Moslems are calling for Sharia.

Re: Tacha On A Ride With Donald Duke, Dances 'Soapy' With Governor Ayade In Calabar by ufotty2001: 11:07am On Dec 29, 2019
Me that graduated with first class am not even known in my village talkless of my community!!
Re: Tacha On A Ride With Donald Duke, Dances 'Soapy' With Governor Ayade In Calabar by Kingrefreshed: 11:08am On Dec 29, 2019
lalasticlala:
BBNaija star, Tacha was in Calabar and she met with former Cross River State Governor, Donald Duke who took her on a ride on his Power bike.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gl9_Fw9G-Mo

Sharing photos and videos from the ride on her Instagram Page, Tacha wrote:

"His Excellency Sir Donald Duke Taking me for a Ride!
Too Blessed to be STRESSED
#TachaLiveInCalabar"

Tacha also met with Governor Ben Ayade and they both danced 'Soapy' by Naira Marley.

On her meeting with the Cross River Governor, Prof. Ayade, Tacha shared the videos on Instagram and said:

"MAKAMBA OF CALABAR with his Excellency SIR BENEDICT AYADE
Governor of Cross River State
ITS ALWAYS AN HONOR TO BE ACKNOWLEDGED BY A LEADER, THANK YOU SO MUCH SIR FOR ALL YOUR ADVICES AND HOSPITALITY
TO EVERY AFRICAN YOUTH OUT THERE YOUR DREAMS ARE VALID"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HtHE5D_09OE

Apart from the smell.. I know while Ayade was still talking to her and she's saying " Thank you sir,...... Her Puuusssy will be saying..... "Fuuuck him, fuuuuck him, we need to fuuuuck him today! Today!
Re: Tacha On A Ride With Donald Duke, Dances 'Soapy' With Governor Ayade In Calabar by Nobody: 11:09am On Dec 29, 2019
Beremx:
Tacha is no fan of mine. Make you hustle your own so that one day you will ride with governors. Stop hating

Please check your grammar man
Re: Tacha On A Ride With Donald Duke, Dances 'Soapy' With Governor Ayade In Calabar by Wisdommoses(m): 11:09am On Dec 29, 2019
Flexherbal:
The brilliant students from that sate, who graduated with first class this year, may not have met the governor.... (Maybe they had non or did not make them public)

The conclusion of the matter is this: "Book is not everything and anything can make you blow."

yes ooo book is not everything
Re: Tacha On A Ride With Donald Duke, Dances 'Soapy' With Governor Ayade In Calabar by CreekCommando: 11:11am On Dec 29, 2019
Tacha is a smelly illiterate being celebrated by a randy governor who rejoices in the imprisonment of Journalists.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tacha On A Ride With Donald Duke, Dances 'Soapy' With Governor Ayade In Calabar by back2sender: 11:18am On Dec 29, 2019
Erediauwa:

My brother this is why we are corrupt as a nation. There are numerous youths with innovative discoveries creating scientific wonders, successful youths in business ventures, youths with academic prowess etc. They will not celebrate this but rather olosho and olooruns dem.
We deserve the the leaders we get, until we all wake up and place our priorities rights this set of uselessness will be celebrated

2 Likes

Re: Tacha On A Ride With Donald Duke, Dances 'Soapy' With Governor Ayade In Calabar by avrex3k(m): 11:20am On Dec 29, 2019
[quote author=Erediauwa post=85309319]My attention has been drawn to the fact that we celebrate stupid things with massive body odour in this country....

Just watch how her miserable fans will jump on my mention like a wounded antelope. [/quote

So much hate in your comment I'm not her fan tho, you definitely need a psychologist I can't comprehend how a stable person can type all this you wrote up their angry
Re: Tacha On A Ride With Donald Duke, Dances 'Soapy' With Governor Ayade In Calabar by SMBH: 11:20am On Dec 29, 2019
Swargu:
Everyone one just hating on the poor girl cos of her past, good news Is that she is living large, living her best life and that is the end that justifies the means..

No one is hating on her for any reason...

One should be celebrated because of the talent he/she has.

In the case of this girl, she has nothing... The question now is why are celebrating mediocrity.

1 Like

Re: Tacha On A Ride With Donald Duke, Dances 'Soapy' With Governor Ayade In Calabar by back2sender: 11:21am On Dec 29, 2019
Wisdommoses:
yes ooo book is not everything
In saner climes books is everything.
The industrialized countries in the world got to where they are today by books (studies and inventions) and not be oloshoism and olooruism.
THIS is the same countries you all want to run to and abandon Nigeria, it will not work ooooooo. We must all join hands with baba buhari to cleans the augeans stable.

1 Like

Re: Tacha On A Ride With Donald Duke, Dances 'Soapy' With Governor Ayade In Calabar by Nobody: 11:23am On Dec 29, 2019
back2sender:

My brother this is why we are corrupt as a nation. There are numerous youths with innovative discoveries creating scientific wonders, successful youths in business ventures, youths with academic prowess etc. They will not celebrate this but rather olosho and olooruns dem.
We deserve the the leaders we get, until we all wake up and place our priorities rights this set of uselessness will be celebrated
You see some of their comments directed at me right?

I did that on purpose to show some sane youths like you how foolish and shallow majority of our youths are.
Re: Tacha On A Ride With Donald Duke, Dances 'Soapy' With Governor Ayade In Calabar by back2sender: 11:23am On Dec 29, 2019
SMBH:

No one is hating on her for any reason...

One should be because of the talent he/she has.

In the case of this girl, she has nothing... The question now is why are celebrating mediocrity.

God bless you. What talent does she has? Look at her life pre BBN, During BBN and post BBN, and tell me one positive contribution to nation building or life in general

1 Like

Re: Tacha On A Ride With Donald Duke, Dances 'Soapy' With Governor Ayade In Calabar by LyfeJennings(m): 11:24am On Dec 29, 2019
Erediauwa:

Don't hate the playa bruh
Hate the game
Re: Tacha On A Ride With Donald Duke, Dances 'Soapy' With Governor Ayade In Calabar by ubox: 11:24am On Dec 29, 2019
Flexherbal:

R u just knowing this, it's the same worldwide
Re: Tacha On A Ride With Donald Duke, Dances 'Soapy' With Governor Ayade In Calabar by SMBH: 11:24am On Dec 29, 2019
back2sender:

God bless you. What talent does she has? Look at her life pre BBN, During BBN and post BBN, and tell me one positive contribution to nation building or life in general

Abi na

1 Like

Re: Tacha On A Ride With Donald Duke, Dances 'Soapy' With Governor Ayade In Calabar by LyfeJennings(m): 11:24am On Dec 29, 2019
Swargu:
Everyone one just hating on the poor girl cos of her past, good news Is that she is living large, living her best life and that is the end that justifies the means..

God will bless u my brother
Re: Tacha On A Ride With Donald Duke, Dances 'Soapy' With Governor Ayade In Calabar by LyfeJennings(m): 11:26am On Dec 29, 2019
Grace found U my dear
Anybody wey no like am make he die

1 Like

Re: Tacha On A Ride With Donald Duke, Dances 'Soapy' With Governor Ayade In Calabar by Amanda4life: 11:26am On Dec 29, 2019
God remember me.

She is not dating peoples husband.

She is just busy trying to make herself relevant in the society.

She is just lucky.

I'm sure some people here if they see such opportunity the will grab it fast

1 Like

Re: Tacha On A Ride With Donald Duke, Dances 'Soapy' With Governor Ayade In Calabar by Nobody: 11:32am On Dec 29, 2019
Yeah, the whole scene about tacha might look socially inappropriate and ethically uninspiring.

But believe me, if this is happening, it is because it is bound to happen. Tacha is one of many reflections of our subtle and very hidden wishes.

Be sincere within your deep self and the image tacha represent, not necessary what tacha is. There is a tacha in every eye that sees her, if not, you will neither judge nor applaud her personality.

Love her or hate her, she will run her wheel and halt at the appropriate time. Meanwhile, don't waste your time and energy hating or defending her drama.

We are all on a journey to the same destination. And we all are definitely not on the same stage of growth. Judge not, and you will not be judged.

Love all.

1 Like

Re: Tacha On A Ride With Donald Duke, Dances 'Soapy' With Governor Ayade In Calabar by Suremikky(m): 11:35am On Dec 29, 2019
WIZGUY69:
In as much as i don't like this babe, i go wish fvck her sha undecided

Bros na only inside ur dream u go fit Bleep her

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Terry G Shares Account Balance, Says He Is Feeling Broke / Naira Marley: Stolen UK, US Banks’ Credit Card Info Found On Laptop / Davido And Chioma Visit Atiku Abubakar (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.