Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,515 members, 7,819,857 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:40 AM

Tacha On A Ride With Donald Duke, Dances 'Soapy' With Governor Ayade In Calabar - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tacha On A Ride With Donald Duke, Dances 'Soapy' With Governor Ayade In Calabar (85982 Views)

Ike Drives Tacha On Christmas Day, After He Unfollowed Mercy / Nkechi Blessing Supports Tacha On BBNaija: "You Were Body Shamed But Succeeded" / Peks Ikeji Poses With Donald Duke (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tacha On A Ride With Donald Duke, Dances 'Soapy' With Governor Ayade In Calabar by Nobody: 11:37am On Dec 29, 2019
SMBH:

No one is hating on her for any reason...

One should be celebrated because of the talent he/she has.

In the case of this girl, she has nothing... The question now is why are celebrating mediocrity.

And that is bot your business naw brother, that is still hating, i dont hate on no one, life is not hard better pray to be favoured forget that talent or intelligence, with intelligence if you no make am las las then that intelligence is a waste.
Re: Tacha On A Ride With Donald Duke, Dances 'Soapy' With Governor Ayade In Calabar by SMBH: 11:40am On Dec 29, 2019
Swargu:

And that is bot your business naw brother, that is still hating, i dont hate on no one, life is not hard better pray to be favoured forget that talent or intelligence, with intelligence if you no make am las las then that intelligence is a waste.

Your definition of hating is messed up... All the best for you oo

1 Like

Re: Tacha On A Ride With Donald Duke, Dances 'Soapy' With Governor Ayade In Calabar by OROSUNBOLB(m): 11:41am On Dec 29, 2019
Why is it that we always put every wrong foot forward in this country ? I honestly don't know the quality that a street girl like this one possesses that may make any sensible person to want to associate with her.

As a people, we need to redefine our value system and stop promoting immorality indecency, thuggery and other societal vices that have turned our society to a criminal den. Those who are supposed to know better are even the ones celebrating mediocrity and promoting immorality.

What a shame !

2 Likes

Re: Tacha On A Ride With Donald Duke, Dances 'Soapy' With Governor Ayade In Calabar by Nobody: 11:43am On Dec 29, 2019
SMBH:

Your definition of hating is messed up... All the best for you oo
Wish you the very best you will need it
Re: Tacha On A Ride With Donald Duke, Dances 'Soapy' With Governor Ayade In Calabar by Nobody: 11:46am On Dec 29, 2019
Flexherbal:
The brilliant students from that sate, who graduated with first class this year, may not have met the governor.... (Maybe they had non or did not make them public)

If you talk they will say , you are hating.
What are we promoting in this country?

The conclusion of the matter is this: "Book is not everything and anything can make you blow."

To the young lady, enjoy your fame!

Natural herbs for erectile challenges
Click Here
No more two minutes wahala.!

Life doesn't work out like that. If it does, Buhari wouldn't have been the president. He won't even be Daura local government chairman.
Re: Tacha On A Ride With Donald Duke, Dances 'Soapy' With Governor Ayade In Calabar by Bayode2020: 11:46am On Dec 29, 2019
Erediauwa: l can see it is paining you....Yes..she is brave,bold and beautiful..if you dont like it...you can go and do the needful. Tacha is making progress by the day...so haters get lost.
Since you find pleasure in body shaming people...same thing will happen to you...what goes around...comes around...

Erediauwa:
My attention has been drawn to the fact that we celebrate stupid things with massive body odour in this country....

It leaves me speechless on how a very neat Donald Duke will even think of giving a morally bankrupt and intellectually barren Tacha a ride on his neat power bike.

To make matters worse, the chronic adulterer called Ayade even danced soapy with her.

Little wonder the once beautiful Calabar is going backwards and having this Tachaerous smell.

2 Likes

Re: Tacha On A Ride With Donald Duke, Dances 'Soapy' With Governor Ayade In Calabar by SMBH: 11:47am On Dec 29, 2019
Swargu:

Wish you the very best you will need it

You too man
Re: Tacha On A Ride With Donald Duke, Dances 'Soapy' With Governor Ayade In Calabar by Win95: 11:47am On Dec 29, 2019
Aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it deosn't mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoatnt tihng is tath the frist and lsat ltteers be at the rghit pclae. The rset can be a toatl mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit any porbelm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Lkie if u can raed tihs
Re: Tacha On A Ride With Donald Duke, Dances 'Soapy' With Governor Ayade In Calabar by don4real18(m): 11:48am On Dec 29, 2019
superlanny:
This are the type of nonsense that makes me regret why am a Nigerian, lots of unnecessary stupidity is up for show, our generation is really going through a tough phase, there is nothing to challenge your mental capabilities, everywhere na, yansh, Bobby, puna and very dumb popular people. But I swear on my name, I will never align with any manner of fckery and I can never be fooled or deceived, am too intelligent for that.
Nigeria needs more intelligent people at the forefront.
I don't also like it but it happens all around the world. Take a look at Kardashian

1 Like

Re: Tacha On A Ride With Donald Duke, Dances 'Soapy' With Governor Ayade In Calabar by Nobody: 11:48am On Dec 29, 2019
Bayode2020:
Erediauwa: l can see it is paining you....Yes..she is brave,bold and beautiful..if you dont like it...you can go and do the needful. Tacha is making progress by the day...so haters get lost.
Since you find pleasure in body shaming people...same thing will happen to you...what goes around...comes around...
Is that the reason you sent me a Private message? Is that the reason why you opened this account just to quote me?

Yeye.

grin

1 Like

Re: Tacha On A Ride With Donald Duke, Dances 'Soapy' With Governor Ayade In Calabar by Blackking98(m): 11:54am On Dec 29, 2019
paradigmshift:

Stop writing nonsense.
U that have the perfect body, where have been to ? Not even your family members DN celebrate u. U stay online n be forming internet gangster. Your life is not even better n no one knows u. Get yourself together ode
people like that are called internet trolls . Usually chest beating like they're perfect or in a better place. Honestly I don't like tacha either but I have to agree that she's actually more popular and successful than the winner of the bbn sef

1 Like

Re: Tacha On A Ride With Donald Duke, Dances 'Soapy' With Governor Ayade In Calabar by yusufmurry: 11:54am On Dec 29, 2019
Erediauwa:
My attention has been drawn to the fact that we celebrate stupid things with massive body odour in this country....

It leaves me speechless on how a very neat Donald Duke will even think of giving a morally bankrupt and intellectually barren Tacha a ride on his neat power bike.

To make matters worse, the chronic adulterer called Ayade even danced soapy with her.

Little wonder the once beautiful Calabar is going backwards and having this Tachaerous smell.

Just watch how her miserable fans will jump on my mention like a wounded antelope.

Chairman, you get mouth walahi. Just how this girl is reverend tire me.

2 Likes

Re: Tacha On A Ride With Donald Duke, Dances 'Soapy' With Governor Ayade In Calabar by Gordson: 12:00pm On Dec 29, 2019
Erediauwa:

Just watch how her miserable fans will jump on my mention like a wounded antelope.

Go and hustle you own hustle.
With her massive body odour like you mentioned.

she's dinning with Governor n ex Governor.
She has found Grace.

The more you people hate and talk shit bout her the more popularity she gets.

Fix ya own miserable life Mr man and let her be.

I'm no Tacha fan at all, but what has she done to deserve all this bashing and hatred from people like you.

Is it her fault that the Governor n ex Gov has chosen to hangout with her rather than the First Class students that are citizens of that state.?
No ooo!
Let her be!

2 Likes

Re: Tacha On A Ride With Donald Duke, Dances 'Soapy' With Governor Ayade In Calabar by Nobody: 12:03pm On Dec 29, 2019
Gordson:

Go and hustle you own hustle.
With her massive body odour like you mentioned.

she's dinning with Governor n ex Governor.
She has found Grace.

The more you people hate and talk shit bout her the more popularity she gets.

Fix ya own miserable life Mr man and let her be.

I'm no Tacha fan at all, but what has she done to deserve all this bashing and hatred from people like you.

Is it her fault that the Governor n ex Gov has chosen to hangout with her rather than the First Class students that are citizens of that state.?
No ooo!
Let her be!
"I am no fan of Tacha"

That's the phrase some of her intellectually barren die hard fans use when they see me tormenting their favorite.

One of your colleague couldn't take the torment anymore, she had to send me a PM. grin

1 Like

Re: Tacha On A Ride With Donald Duke, Dances 'Soapy' With Governor Ayade In Calabar by Gordson: 12:07pm On Dec 29, 2019
Erediauwa:
"I am no fan of Tacha"

That's the phrase some of her intellectually barren die hard fans use when they see me tormenting their favorite.

One of your colleague couldn't take the torment anymore, she had to send me a PM. grin
Fix your miserable life...
Simple
Re: Tacha On A Ride With Donald Duke, Dances 'Soapy' With Governor Ayade In Calabar by Nobody: 12:08pm On Dec 29, 2019
Gordson:

Fix your miserable life...
Simple
Just drink Dano Milk and stay strong.

I understand how you feel now. grin

Au revoir!
Re: Tacha On A Ride With Donald Duke, Dances 'Soapy' With Governor Ayade In Calabar by Pataricatering(f): 12:10pm On Dec 29, 2019
If you could hoe for Donald duke or Ben Ayade - you would ! Men are always so pained when women are with men they can only see on d pages of newspapers - pure envy ! U can’t even do houseboy for these people - sorry !
TheOdd1sOut:
hooking up with sugar daddy in lowkey angry
god darned hoe

1 Like

Re: Tacha On A Ride With Donald Duke, Dances 'Soapy' With Governor Ayade In Calabar by IamMichaels: 12:18pm On Dec 29, 2019
Tacha giving dem hot hot... E pain dem

2 Likes

Re: Tacha On A Ride With Donald Duke, Dances 'Soapy' With Governor Ayade In Calabar by Bishop(m): 12:20pm On Dec 29, 2019
Erediauwa:

Beware of Hate speech
Re: Tacha On A Ride With Donald Duke, Dances 'Soapy' With Governor Ayade In Calabar by Abdelux223: 12:22pm On Dec 29, 2019
superlanny:
This are the type of nonsense that makes me regret why am a Nigerian, lots of unnecessary stupidity is up for show, our generation is really going through a tough phase, there is nothing to challenge your mental capabilities, everywhere na, yansh, Bobby, puna and very dumb popular people. But I swear on my name, I will never align with any manner of fckery and I can never be fooled or deceived, am too intelligent for that.
Nigeria needs more intelligent people at the forefront.

True talk o, celebrating people who are unworthy, nigeria is duped already, thw white folls will be happy na say no b people wey invent machine or technologies ideas we dey praise.
Re: Tacha On A Ride With Donald Duke, Dances 'Soapy' With Governor Ayade In Calabar by idiege12(m): 12:23pm On Dec 29, 2019
Beautiful. Also, watch colourful highlight of 2019 Bikers and cultural carnival in Calabar

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cyku8MToqdM
Re: Tacha On A Ride With Donald Duke, Dances 'Soapy' With Governor Ayade In Calabar by koyyess: 12:26pm On Dec 29, 2019
Tacha baby enjoy your fame and money o.

Opportunity comes but once. Even the pained 1mbeciles lamenting here wish they were in Donald dukes shoes but they know they can never be. Let them go and manage those brothel girls and die on top of them.

Enjoy your youth baby.

2 Likes

Re: Tacha On A Ride With Donald Duke, Dances 'Soapy' With Governor Ayade In Calabar by Aboguede(m): 12:28pm On Dec 29, 2019
Duke is a fool

Tasha is female monkey embarassed grin
Re: Tacha On A Ride With Donald Duke, Dances 'Soapy' With Governor Ayade In Calabar by Dearpart1000: 12:32pm On Dec 29, 2019
Erediauwa:

with profound respect to you sir. Permit me to say Biko Baba take am easy nau sho! See lashing.
Re: Tacha On A Ride With Donald Duke, Dances 'Soapy' With Governor Ayade In Calabar by richPHAROAH: 12:35pm On Dec 29, 2019
thunder fire anybody wey say olosho no be work
Re: Tacha On A Ride With Donald Duke, Dances 'Soapy' With Governor Ayade In Calabar by nauto: 12:36pm On Dec 29, 2019
Ok

Ok

Naija
Re: Tacha On A Ride With Donald Duke, Dances 'Soapy' With Governor Ayade In Calabar by OSUigboFlatHead(f): 12:44pm On Dec 29, 2019
Erediauwa:

I also weeped on hearing the stùpid governor's comments that the idiot Tacha represents Africa Blablabla
It will never be well with these shameless old fools.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tacha On A Ride With Donald Duke, Dances 'Soapy' With Governor Ayade In Calabar by bynomzy(f): 12:46pm On Dec 29, 2019
Decency definitely doesn't pay no more. undecided

1 Like

Re: Tacha On A Ride With Donald Duke, Dances 'Soapy' With Governor Ayade In Calabar by shineeye1: 1:00pm On Dec 29, 2019
Both Ayande and Duke will tell you they too are Christians! These are the Secular Christians we find everywhere in power today in Nigeria. Imagine a governor dignifying a lady with his official presence, a lady who has glorified and glamorized sexual indecency and immorality on nation level! A lady with hardly any other credentials than a penchant for loose and unholy lifestyle. Their only consolation is the transient monetary gains of godless living. These misguided rulers can do this because they are the very sponsors of the expanding lewdness in society today. They will be judged according to their works! Amen
Re: Tacha On A Ride With Donald Duke, Dances 'Soapy' With Governor Ayade In Calabar by Nobody: 1:01pm On Dec 29, 2019
Neoteny:

"When you roll with pigs expect to get dirty"

Donald will also need a new cologne after mingling with that foul girl

Tacha isn't the cause of your failure in Life.

1 Like

Re: Tacha On A Ride With Donald Duke, Dances 'Soapy' With Governor Ayade In Calabar by shineeye1: 1:02pm On Dec 29, 2019
bynomzy:
Decency definitely doesn't pay no more. undecided

I pity those who have not taken their stand in God! They are left confounded and eventually swayed over to the perishing side!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Naira Marley: Stolen UK, US Banks’ Credit Card Info Found On Laptop / Davido And Chioma Visit Atiku Abubakar (Photo) / Unedited Pictures Of Bobrisky On A Movie Set In Enugu State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.