Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,818 members, 7,827,997 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:03 PM

Tacha On A Ride With Donald Duke, Dances 'Soapy' With Governor Ayade In Calabar - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tacha On A Ride With Donald Duke, Dances 'Soapy' With Governor Ayade In Calabar (85997 Views)

Ike Drives Tacha On Christmas Day, After He Unfollowed Mercy / Nkechi Blessing Supports Tacha On BBNaija: "You Were Body Shamed But Succeeded" / Peks Ikeji Poses With Donald Duke (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tacha On A Ride With Donald Duke, Dances 'Soapy' With Governor Ayade In Calabar by Switruth: 1:05pm On Dec 29, 2019
Erediauwa:
My attention has been drawn to the fact that we celebrate stupid things with massive body odour in this country....

It leaves me speechless on how a very neat Donald Duke will even think of giving a morally bankrupt and intellectually barren Tacha a ride on his neat power bike.

To make matters worse, the chronic adulterer called Ayade even danced soapy with her.

Little wonder the once beautiful Calabar is going backwards and having this Tachaerous smell.

Just watch how her miserable fans will jump on my mention like a wounded antelope.
. Calm dow boss. They’re not the cause of your national and spiritual problem.

1 Like

Re: Tacha On A Ride With Donald Duke, Dances 'Soapy' With Governor Ayade In Calabar by Just2endowed2(m): 1:06pm On Dec 29, 2019
Batman begins
Re: Tacha On A Ride With Donald Duke, Dances 'Soapy' With Governor Ayade In Calabar by Ayobami7(m): 1:10pm On Dec 29, 2019
Seen
Re: Tacha On A Ride With Donald Duke, Dances 'Soapy' With Governor Ayade In Calabar by CalabarDude(m): 1:15pm On Dec 29, 2019
boring carnivals ever
Re: Tacha On A Ride With Donald Duke, Dances 'Soapy' With Governor Ayade In Calabar by GMbuharii: 1:16pm On Dec 29, 2019
Thunda Faya all display of soapy angry
Re: Tacha On A Ride With Donald Duke, Dances 'Soapy' With Governor Ayade In Calabar by IgboSomalia: 1:17pm On Dec 29, 2019
Cross river state is finished.

1 Like

Re: Tacha On A Ride With Donald Duke, Dances 'Soapy' With Governor Ayade In Calabar by KamikazeQ: 1:17pm On Dec 29, 2019
[s]
OSUigboFlatHead:

I also weeped on hear the stùpid governor's comments that the idiot Tacha represents Africa Blablabla
It will never be well with these shameless old fools.
[/s]
Re: Tacha On A Ride With Donald Duke, Dances 'Soapy' With Governor Ayade In Calabar by Nobody: 1:17pm On Dec 29, 2019
Flexherbal:
The brilliant students from that sate, who graduated with first class this year, may not have met the governor.... (Maybe they had non or did not make them public)

If you talk they will say , you are hating.
What are we promoting in this country?

The conclusion of the matter is this: "Book is not everything and anything can make you blow."

To the young lady, enjoy your fame!

Natural herbs for erectile challenges
Click Here
No more two minutes wahala.!

Your own na natural herbs go help you make am ehhn
Re: Tacha On A Ride With Donald Duke, Dances 'Soapy' With Governor Ayade In Calabar by shineeye1: 1:22pm On Dec 29, 2019
We have come to a very interesting era in the history of this fading world. An era where the agents of all abominations deride the holy ones who keep the laws of the Almighty. An era where the abominable, intoxicated by their massive gains of abominations in this world, consider themselves better than the wayfaring faithfuls who have less of this world to show off. An era where multitudes have opted for a new religion of serving God and Mammon together. This era signals the closeness of a new and different dawn. We are now in the era of great separations where many will perish in the valley of indecision alongside those who pride themselves in the ephemeral gains of unrighteousness.

1 Like

Re: Tacha On A Ride With Donald Duke, Dances 'Soapy' With Governor Ayade In Calabar by Neoteny(m): 1:22pm On Dec 29, 2019
chuxyfranklin:

Tacha isn't the cause of your failure in Life.

But she's the cause of yours, pig?

1 Like

Re: Tacha On A Ride With Donald Duke, Dances 'Soapy' With Governor Ayade In Calabar by bete: 1:25pm On Dec 29, 2019
Since people are entitle to their opinion, i don't think its ideal to call them names.
Re: Tacha On A Ride With Donald Duke, Dances 'Soapy' With Governor Ayade In Calabar by Sweetpink: 1:28pm On Dec 29, 2019
Tarabye:

Their bitterness is holding them down, that is why a lot of their blessings is uphold
Dont mind dem.
Long time!
I miss your comments on our thread grin
Please come back grin

Re: Tacha On A Ride With Donald Duke, Dances 'Soapy' With Governor Ayade In Calabar by ogubolokento(m): 1:28pm On Dec 29, 2019
Govt should declare cross River as an independent country they are special as Nigerians
Re: Tacha On A Ride With Donald Duke, Dances 'Soapy' With Governor Ayade In Calabar by Sweetpink: 1:31pm On Dec 29, 2019
ufotty2001:
Me that graduated with first class am not even known in my village talkless of my community!!
Who your first class epp?

1 Like

Re: Tacha On A Ride With Donald Duke, Dances 'Soapy' With Governor Ayade In Calabar by flexyrule(m): 1:32pm On Dec 29, 2019
Erediauwa:
My attention has been drawn to the fact that we celebrate stupid things with massive body odour in this country....

It leaves me speechless on how a very neat Donald Duke will even think of giving a morally bankrupt and intellectually barren Tacha a ride on his neat power bike.

To make matters worse, the chronic adulterer called Ayade even danced soapy with her.

Little wonder the once beautiful Calabar is going backwards and having this Tachaerous smell.

Just watch how her miserable fans will jump on my mention like a wounded antelope.
Am not a fan of Tacha, but where has your moral uprightness taken you to? I doubt you can sit in the same car with your university's VC.
Whatever you do, do it well.
She is doing hers well, please live your morally upright life well to the level we'll see you on TV and hear of your morally upright exploit.
Finally, you sound so pained and jealous. Purge yourself of hate

3 Likes

Re: Tacha On A Ride With Donald Duke, Dances 'Soapy' With Governor Ayade In Calabar by Sweetpink: 1:32pm On Dec 29, 2019
Kingrefreshed:

Apart from the smell.. I know while Ayade was still talking to her and she's saying " Thank you sir,...... Her Puuusssy will be saying..... "Fuuuck him, fuuuuck him, we need to fuuuuck him today! Today!
Pervert!
Re: Tacha On A Ride With Donald Duke, Dances 'Soapy' With Governor Ayade In Calabar by Tarabye: 1:33pm On Dec 29, 2019

1 Like

Re: Tacha On A Ride With Donald Duke, Dances 'Soapy' With Governor Ayade In Calabar by Nwaonyishi69: 1:34pm On Dec 29, 2019
Government in Nigeria is becoming a circus, honestly.

2 Likes

Re: Tacha On A Ride With Donald Duke, Dances 'Soapy' With Governor Ayade In Calabar by Tarabye: 1:36pm On Dec 29, 2019
Re: Tacha On A Ride With Donald Duke, Dances 'Soapy' With Governor Ayade In Calabar by Nobody: 1:40pm On Dec 29, 2019
Nwaonyishi69:
Government in Nigeria is becoming a circus, honestly.

It is really frightening!!

1 Like

Re: Tacha On A Ride With Donald Duke, Dances 'Soapy' With Governor Ayade In Calabar by superlanny(m): 1:42pm On Dec 29, 2019
Kingstanding:
. Well you said you regret of being a Nigerian well all hope is not lost my candid advice for you is to do all you could in a positive way to get out from this shithole country with your family. Before I was born all what I have been hearing is that Nigeria is going to better and now I am closing to 50 year and what am still hearing isNigeria will better. I thank God that all children are European Nigeria is a country where professor will be councilor and certificateless will be governor. Thank you God for knowing the right way
we have to keep the hope alive, one of the best options to youths now is to Japa, God bless Nigeria and compliments of the season.
Re: Tacha On A Ride With Donald Duke, Dances 'Soapy' With Governor Ayade In Calabar by vision2050: 1:42pm On Dec 29, 2019
Going through this thread I'm happy we still have sane Nigerians

1 Like

Re: Tacha On A Ride With Donald Duke, Dances 'Soapy' With Governor Ayade In Calabar by Uviemimi: 1:45pm On Dec 29, 2019
Okotogbo
Re: Tacha On A Ride With Donald Duke, Dances 'Soapy' With Governor Ayade In Calabar by enemyofprogress: 1:45pm On Dec 29, 2019
All because of an irrelevant programme called BBN Naija, this country is completely finished

1 Like

Re: Tacha On A Ride With Donald Duke, Dances 'Soapy' With Governor Ayade In Calabar by Deeneji84: 1:49pm On Dec 29, 2019
Best governor ever@Donald Duke. Ayade may be truly a drop out according to pdp
Re: Tacha On A Ride With Donald Duke, Dances 'Soapy' With Governor Ayade In Calabar by millionboi2: 1:50pm On Dec 29, 2019
Erediauwa:

A whole prof

1 Like

Re: Tacha On A Ride With Donald Duke, Dances 'Soapy' With Governor Ayade In Calabar by poiZon: 2:03pm On Dec 29, 2019
Erediauwa:

She said taking me for a ride... ..

Please english people, e dey like tacha dull wella.
Re: Tacha On A Ride With Donald Duke, Dances 'Soapy' With Governor Ayade In Calabar by dangotesmummy: 2:07pm On Dec 29, 2019
Erediauwa:
God bless you sweetie.

God bless you real good. grin
amen

I'm blessed already wink
Re: Tacha On A Ride With Donald Duke, Dances 'Soapy' With Governor Ayade In Calabar by Nobody: 2:12pm On Dec 29, 2019
dangotesmummy:
amen
I'm blessed already wink
I can see that.
A moral upright lady like you is what we need in this society.

Respect!

1 Like

Re: Tacha On A Ride With Donald Duke, Dances 'Soapy' With Governor Ayade In Calabar by Obason22(m): 2:14pm On Dec 29, 2019
Erediauwa:

Ekwensu

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Terry G Shares Account Balance, Says He Is Feeling Broke / Tiwa Savage's Marriage To Teebillz Is Over - Tiwa Reveals In An Interview / Davido And Chioma Visit Atiku Abubakar (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.