Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,073 members, 7,957,000 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 02:23 AM

Tacha On A Ride With Donald Duke, Dances 'Soapy' With Governor Ayade In Calabar - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tacha On A Ride With Donald Duke, Dances 'Soapy' With Governor Ayade In Calabar (86218 Views)

Ike Drives Tacha On Christmas Day, After He Unfollowed Mercy / Nkechi Blessing Supports Tacha On BBNaija: "You Were Body Shamed But Succeeded" / Peks Ikeji Poses With Donald Duke (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tacha On A Ride With Donald Duke, Dances 'Soapy' With Governor Ayade In Calabar by joshrare(m): 2:17pm On Dec 29, 2019
WIZGUY69:
In as much as i don't like this babe, i go wish fvck her sha undecided

Its normal and achievable
Re: Tacha On A Ride With Donald Duke, Dances 'Soapy' With Governor Ayade In Calabar by Nobody: 2:19pm On Dec 29, 2019
Switruth:
. Calm dow boss. They’re not the cause of your national and spiritual problem.
Who's your boss? Go and meet your intellectually barren Tacha.

1 Like

Re: Tacha On A Ride With Donald Duke, Dances 'Soapy' With Governor Ayade In Calabar by opomulero101(m): 2:35pm On Dec 29, 2019
[quote author=LiveforChrist post=85311042]please forgive me if i can help myself i wont be begging for help.PLEASE nairalanders my name is Anthony 28YRS OLD from ugwueme awgu L.G.A. enugu stat For almost 12yrs now i have been down with with tetraplegic spinal cord injure.no source of income because my fingers are partialy afected i have been living on family support especially my ageing mother who has been nursing me at home for all this while. but right now things are very very difficut for me and my mother who is also diabetic expecially feeding and litle medications,buying of catheters and health care needs.please i need your help in any way posible no matter how small it will make a diffrence and i am also looking for a goverment or N G O rehabilitation center for the disables that can acept my kind condition. thanks and GOD BLESS. more details.

2129060082 UBA Bank

https://www.youtube.com/watch?

Guy go to twitter,U will see people thst will help wholeheartedly,i saw a guy there whose wife gave birth through ceasarian operation at a private clinic in abuja.
He solicited for help on twitter within 24hrs he raised the hospital bill wit extra cash of 100k plus there,
If u are on twitter follow me on:
EVERblazing
So i can help retweet ur plight on my Timeline.
Re: Tacha On A Ride With Donald Duke, Dances 'Soapy' With Governor Ayade In Calabar by highness25(m): 2:35pm On Dec 29, 2019
lalasticlala:
BBNaija star, Tacha was in Calabar and she met with former Cross River State Governor, Donald Duke who took her on a ride on his Power bike.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gl9_Fw9G-Mo

Sharing photos and videos from the ride on her Instagram Page, Tacha wrote:

"His Excellency Sir Donald Duke Taking me for a Ride!
Too Blessed to be STRESSED
#TachaLiveInCalabar"

Tacha also met with Governor Ben Ayade and they both danced 'Soapy' by Naira Marley.

On her meeting with the Cross River Governor, Prof. Ayade, Tacha shared the videos on Instagram and said:

"MAKAMBA OF CALABAR with his Excellency SIR BENEDICT AYADE
Governor of Cross River State
ITS ALWAYS AN HONOR TO BE ACKNOWLEDGED BY A LEADER, THANK YOU SO MUCH SIR FOR ALL YOUR ADVICES AND HOSPITALITY
TO EVERY AFRICAN YOUTH OUT THERE YOUR DREAMS ARE VALID"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HtHE5D_09OE
No carry this your Olosho life enter 2020 oo, your puna go suffer am sha. All these useless governors sef
Re: Tacha On A Ride With Donald Duke, Dances 'Soapy' With Governor Ayade In Calabar by paradigmshift(m): 2:36pm On Dec 29, 2019
Blackking98:
people like that are called internet trolls . Usually chest beating like they're perfect or in a better place. Honestly I don't like tacha either but I have to agree that she's actually more popular and successful than the winner of the bbn sef

bbn or so,, i don't follow talkless of watching a singe episode.
i was only responding to dt clown who gat nothing to offer.
Re: Tacha On A Ride With Donald Duke, Dances 'Soapy' With Governor Ayade In Calabar by Kingrefreshed: 3:13pm On Dec 29, 2019
Sweetpink:

Pervert!

Ignorance is a deadly thing. Define " Pervert " you fool.
Re: Tacha On A Ride With Donald Duke, Dances 'Soapy' With Governor Ayade In Calabar by Kingrefreshed: 3:14pm On Dec 29, 2019
Tarabye:

You're mentally ill
Don't take this foolishness to 2020

You're an unrepentant fool.
Re: Tacha On A Ride With Donald Duke, Dances 'Soapy' With Governor Ayade In Calabar by Nobody: 3:16pm On Dec 29, 2019
Erediauwa:
God bless you sweetie.

God bless you real good. grin
Taa! Sharaap there! Shut that your stinking buccal cavity!
Look at this sadistic stinking slowpoke saying" God bless". Even if you didn't see a transformer to hug or even river to drown urself,U shldnt disturb our peace joor.
Even if tacha has an attitude,Ur hate is damn corrosive.
You are even bearing an honourable name sef

2 Likes

Re: Tacha On A Ride With Donald Duke, Dances 'Soapy' With Governor Ayade In Calabar by knowhowk: 3:23pm On Dec 29, 2019
Erediauwa:
My attention has been drawn to the fact that we celebrate stupid things with massive body odour in this country....

It leaves me speechless on how a very neat Donald Duke will even think of giving a morally bankrupt and intellectually barren Tacha a ride on his neat power bike.

To make matters worse, the chronic adulterer called Ayade even danced soapy with her.

Little wonder the once beautiful Calabar is going backwards and having this Tachaerous smell.

Just watch how her miserable fans will jump on my mention like a wounded antelope.
. Tachaerous smell is smelling everywhere that Governor too has to smell it ,What a smell bringing fortunes ,Fame and money ....Tacha i hail ur smell joor.

1 Like

Re: Tacha On A Ride With Donald Duke, Dances 'Soapy' With Governor Ayade In Calabar by MRAKBEE(m): 3:35pm On Dec 29, 2019
Flexherbal:
The brilliant students from that sate, who graduated with first class this year, may not have met the governor.... (Maybe they had non or did not make them public)

If you talk they will say , you are hating.
What are we promoting in this country?

The conclusion of the matter is this: "Book is not everything and anything can make you blow."

To the young lady, enjoy your fame!

Natural herbs for erectile challenges
Click Here
No more two minutes wahala.!
Maybe they had none..??
It speaks volume of your reasoning ability. What do you guys take other tribes for? Fools or....
U gotta travel out of your state and see how other people are excelling high in different fields without making it public like you guys..
Re: Tacha On A Ride With Donald Duke, Dances 'Soapy' With Governor Ayade In Calabar by Nobody: 3:48pm On Dec 29, 2019
goldony:

Taa! Sharaap there! Shut that your stinking buccal cavity!
Look at this sadistic stinking slowpoke saying" God bless". Even if you didn't see a transformer to hug or even river to drown urself,U shldnt disturb our peace joor.
Even if tacha has an attitude,Ur hate is damn corrosive.
You are even bearing an honourable name sef
Even this thing? Please go abeg, you're irrelevant.

1 Like

Re: Tacha On A Ride With Donald Duke, Dances 'Soapy' With Governor Ayade In Calabar by Legendguru: 5:36pm On Dec 29, 2019
Overnight fame

1 Like

Re: Tacha On A Ride With Donald Duke, Dances 'Soapy' With Governor Ayade In Calabar by JosephSnr01(m): 5:36pm On Dec 29, 2019
See as Donald Duke fresh in the 2nd picture.
Re: Tacha On A Ride With Donald Duke, Dances 'Soapy' With Governor Ayade In Calabar by Blackking98(m): 6:16pm On Dec 29, 2019
paradigmshift:

bbn or so,, i don't follow talkless of watching a singe episode.
i was only responding to dt clown who gat nothing to offer.
no mind am
Re: Tacha On A Ride With Donald Duke, Dances 'Soapy' With Governor Ayade In Calabar by Nobody: 6:42pm On Dec 29, 2019
Neoteny:

But she's the cause of yours, pig?

Lol. Double up your hustle so you'd make in life. Stop hating on successful people just to feel better with yourself.
Re: Tacha On A Ride With Donald Duke, Dances 'Soapy' With Governor Ayade In Calabar by Neoteny(m): 6:53pm On Dec 29, 2019
chuxyfranklin:

Lol. Double up your hustle so you'd make in life. Stop hating on successful people just to feel better with yourself.

Who's successful, you or her?

She could get a pass because she has notoriety and a cunt.

But you, what do you have?
Re: Tacha On A Ride With Donald Duke, Dances 'Soapy' With Governor Ayade In Calabar by Sweetpink: 7:03pm On Dec 29, 2019
Tarabye:

Lol I went on a break, I'm coming back Next Year
Sometimes the heat is much but I can see ladyhippolyta88 and you're doing a great job
Enjoy your holidays cheesy
Thank you. kiss

1 Like

Re: Tacha On A Ride With Donald Duke, Dances 'Soapy' With Governor Ayade In Calabar by Oyindidi(f): 8:17pm On Dec 29, 2019
ufotty2001:
Me that graduated with first class am not even known in my village talkless of my community!!
Grace found Tacha my brother grin
Re: Tacha On A Ride With Donald Duke, Dances 'Soapy' With Governor Ayade In Calabar by Oyindidi(f): 8:20pm On Dec 29, 2019
All those men with pot belle wey carry Tacha matter for head, even that one wey dey sell Agbo jedijedi grin make una cry full bucket, Tacha carry something wey una no getgrin the girl carry extraordinary GRACEtongue
Re: Tacha On A Ride With Donald Duke, Dances 'Soapy' With Governor Ayade In Calabar by uchennaq(m): 8:36pm On Dec 29, 2019
lalasticlala:
BBNaija star, Tacha was in Calabar and she met with former Cross River State Governor, Donald Duke who took her on a ride on his Power bike.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gl9_Fw9G-Mo

Sharing photos and videos from the ride on her Instagram Page, Tacha wrote:

"His Excellency Sir Donald Duke Taking me for a Ride!
Too Blessed to be STRESSED
#TachaLiveInCalabar"

Tacha also met with Governor Ben Ayade and they both danced 'Soapy' by Naira Marley.

On her meeting with the Cross River Governor, Prof. Ayade, Tacha shared the videos on Instagram and said:

"MAKAMBA OF CALABAR with his Excellency SIR BENEDICT AYADE
Governor of Cross River State
ITS ALWAYS AN HONOR TO BE ACKNOWLEDGED BY A LEADER, THANK YOU SO MUCH SIR FOR ALL YOUR ADVICES AND HOSPITALITY
TO EVERY AFRICAN YOUTH OUT THERE YOUR DREAMS ARE VALID"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HtHE5D_09OE
Cheap Ashawo connection. Most young ladies have thrown their dignity into the dustbin. What has she contributed or achieved that will make these unrepentant fools to be celebrating this old hag.

1 Like

Re: Tacha On A Ride With Donald Duke, Dances 'Soapy' With Governor Ayade In Calabar by Billionsmith: 9:04pm On Dec 29, 2019
Erediauwa:
My attention has been drawn to the fact that we celebrate stupid things with massive body odour in this country....

It leaves me speechless on how a very neat Donald Duke will even think of giving a morally bankrupt and intellectually barren Tacha a ride on his neat power bike.

Lololololo.... Hate speech activated oooo.
To make matters worse, the chronic adulterer called Ayade even danced soapy with her.

Little wonder the once beautiful Calabar is going backwards and having this Tachaerous smell.

Just watch how her miserable fans will jump on my mention like a wounded antelope.
Re: Tacha On A Ride With Donald Duke, Dances 'Soapy' With Governor Ayade In Calabar by Flexherbal(m): 9:43pm On Dec 29, 2019
MRAKBEE:

Maybe they had none..??
It speaks volume of your reasoning ability. What do you guys take other tribes for? Fools or....
U gotta travel out of your state and see how other people are excelling high in different fields without making it public like you guys..

You did not take time to read my post.

First class students, deserve to be celebrated.
Don't you agree?

1 Like

Re: Tacha On A Ride With Donald Duke, Dances 'Soapy' With Governor Ayade In Calabar by Flexherbal(m): 9:45pm On Dec 29, 2019
prekumohtim:

Your own na natural herbs go help you make am ehhn

You have never seen an herbalist who is successful?
Re: Tacha On A Ride With Donald Duke, Dances 'Soapy' With Governor Ayade In Calabar by ufotty2001: 10:05pm On Dec 29, 2019
Oyindidi:
Grace found Tacha my brother grin
grace are more on olosho now adays
Re: Tacha On A Ride With Donald Duke, Dances 'Soapy' With Governor Ayade In Calabar by Finnestgreat: 11:12pm On Dec 29, 2019
Nigerians dey celebrate nonsense ie tacha

1 Like

Re: Tacha On A Ride With Donald Duke, Dances 'Soapy' With Governor Ayade In Calabar by Bahamas95(m): 11:54pm On Dec 29, 2019
Later this so-called celebrity go buy buggati one idiot go say na her money she take buy am.

1 Like

Re: Tacha On A Ride With Donald Duke, Dances 'Soapy' With Governor Ayade In Calabar by Traevis(m): 1:26am On Dec 30, 2019
This one that calls himself a governor no longer seem to understand his duties again oo

1 Like

Re: Tacha On A Ride With Donald Duke, Dances 'Soapy' With Governor Ayade In Calabar by Adebowalay(m): 6:48am On Dec 30, 2019
WHAT MORE CAN I SAY....9JA WHICH WAY+++

1 Like

Re: Tacha On A Ride With Donald Duke, Dances 'Soapy' With Governor Ayade In Calabar by MRAKBEE(m): 6:53am On Dec 30, 2019
Flexherbal:

You did not take time to read my post.

First class students, deserve to be celebrated.
Don't you agree?
Its a great show of ignorance for u to have made that kind of insinuation. Why would you associate intelligence and the academic performance of a people with probability?
Re: Tacha On A Ride With Donald Duke, Dances 'Soapy' With Governor Ayade In Calabar by streamsofjoy(f): 10:03am On Dec 30, 2019
Erediauwa:

As in ehn!

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Unedited Pictures Of Bobrisky On A Movie Set In Enugu State / Yoruba Actor, Musiliu Ajinkanle Is Dead / The Chef Chi, Chioma, Davido's Girlfriend: 7 Facts You Didn’t Know Avril Rowland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.