Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,644 members, 7,816,648 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:33 PM

"Condoms Are Tools Of The Marine Kingdom" -- Nigerian Man Raises Alarm - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "Condoms Are Tools Of The Marine Kingdom" -- Nigerian Man Raises Alarm (1437 Views)

Man Raises Alarm Because His Virgin Wife Did Not Bleed After Intercourse / Durex Condoms Are Recalled After They Failed Burst Pressure Tests / "Condoms Are For Weak Men" - Pretty Nigerian Lady Says On Twitter. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Condoms Are Tools Of The Marine Kingdom" -- Nigerian Man Raises Alarm by Nobody: 4:42pm On Dec 29, 2019
A man, Jude Nweze, has raised alarm over the use of condoms as a form of contraceptive by men.
He claims that condoms are produced in the marine kingdom in order to steal the sperms of men so they can be used for evil and Wicked purposes.

He also claims that condoms are never really disposed of but are diabolically scooped up by Water mermaids known as mammy water, who use them for the production of evil cosmetics and other demonic purposes. According to his assertion; "Condoms are produced by the kingdom of Satan in order to waste men's sperm and their seeds and A believer, a child of God, should never use condoms when sleeping with his wife as its use is an abomination unto God"

He further warned people to stop using condoms so as not to attract God's wrath.

What do you think?

Could he be right on this or is this some form of pious extremism

1 Like

Re: "Condoms Are Tools Of The Marine Kingdom" -- Nigerian Man Raises Alarm by ken6488(m): 4:44pm On Dec 29, 2019
Trashy talk
Re: "Condoms Are Tools Of The Marine Kingdom" -- Nigerian Man Raises Alarm by donstan18: 4:44pm On Dec 29, 2019
HIV go soon clear his eyes.

1 Like

Re: "Condoms Are Tools Of The Marine Kingdom" -- Nigerian Man Raises Alarm by Bestbeadedbag(m): 4:45pm On Dec 29, 2019
Get your best beads bag of all kinds customize your name or pictures on it all beads and very strong all kinds of bags are available for wholesales and retail call the number on my profile

Re: "Condoms Are Tools Of The Marine Kingdom" -- Nigerian Man Raises Alarm by Nobody: 4:57pm On Dec 29, 2019
CalvinGaye:
A man, Jude Nweze, has raised alarm over the use of condoms as a form of contraceptive by men.
He claims that condoms are produced in the marine kingdom in order to steal the sperms of men so they can be used for evil and Wicked purposes.

He also claims that condoms are never really disposed of but are diabolically scooped up by Water mermaids known as mammy water, who use them for the production of evil cosmetics and other demonic purposes. According to his assertion; "Condoms are produced by the kingdom of Satan in order to waste men's sperm and their seeds and A believer, a child of God, should never use condoms when sleeping with his wife as its use is an abomination unto God"

He further warned people to stop using condoms so as not to attract God's wrath.

What do you think?

Could he be right on this or is this some form of pious extremism

You might be right oooo.. don't forget H.I.V is real ���
Re: "Condoms Are Tools Of The Marine Kingdom" -- Nigerian Man Raises Alarm by imiski(m): 5:27pm On Dec 29, 2019
Religion really deforms your thinking. I would not be shocked if he is a Deeper Life member those people are another set of extremist.
Re: "Condoms Are Tools Of The Marine Kingdom" -- Nigerian Man Raises Alarm by ednut1(m): 5:49pm On Dec 29, 2019
The sperms are dead so totally useless. And there is no manny water anywhere
Re: "Condoms Are Tools Of The Marine Kingdom" -- Nigerian Man Raises Alarm by Nobody: 6:00pm On Dec 29, 2019
don't worry, HIV and other sexual transmitted disease are tools in the hands of treatment and drugs
Re: "Condoms Are Tools Of The Marine Kingdom" -- Nigerian Man Raises Alarm by Nobody: 6:05pm On Dec 29, 2019
Just look at the reasoning of a grown man.
This is exactly why Buhari is Nigeria's President today and Pastors get richer than entrepreneurs in Africa. sad
Re: "Condoms Are Tools Of The Marine Kingdom" -- Nigerian Man Raises Alarm by YungMillionaire: 6:12pm On Dec 29, 2019
This guy must be related to Nnamdi Kanu because talking rubbish is in their DNA. Kanu we are still waiting for the plastic surgeon transformed El Jubril of Sudan to Buhari.
Re: "Condoms Are Tools Of The Marine Kingdom" -- Nigerian Man Raises Alarm by Xtopherprince(m): 6:24pm On Dec 29, 2019
Bestbeadedbag:
Get your best beads bag of all kinds customize your name or pictures on it all beads and very strong all kinds of bags are available for wholesales and retail call the number on my profile

Your location?
Re: "Condoms Are Tools Of The Marine Kingdom" -- Nigerian Man Raises Alarm by loadedvibes: 7:01pm On Dec 29, 2019
These tools have saved us alot of heart aches
Re: "Condoms Are Tools Of The Marine Kingdom" -- Nigerian Man Raises Alarm by Quality20(m): 7:18pm On Dec 29, 2019
Even though I'm not a xtian, but I can't help but agree with this cleric. CDs also changes d configuration of d organs and in d long run might get u infertile
Re: "Condoms Are Tools Of The Marine Kingdom" -- Nigerian Man Raises Alarm by MJBOLT: 7:22pm On Dec 29, 2019
his post does not suprise me,most religious people are dumb AF

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Condoms Are Tools Of The Marine Kingdom" -- Nigerian Man Raises Alarm by Emivra(m): 1:48am On Dec 30, 2019
Ibiakwa[color=#000099][/color] undecided undecided

(1) (Reply)

Starting From Monday, I Will Be Giving 1k Airtime To A Nairalander / Policemen Arrest Couple For Having Fun Infront Of A Shopping Mall In Public (vid / He Gives Me Anything I Want, Call And Chat Me Frequently But Has Never Asked Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.