Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,506 members, 7,816,207 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:41 AM

Men, If You Want Your Marriage To Last, Marry An Illiterate.......... - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Men, If You Want Your Marriage To Last, Marry An Illiterate.......... (9537 Views)

My Sister Is About To Marry An Osu Man, About To Commit A Serious Taboo / "Dear Men, If You Have Hustled So Hard And No Money, Get Married"- Nigerian Lady / Lady About To Marry An Uber Driver She 'Toasted' After He picked her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Men, If You Want Your Marriage To Last, Marry An Illiterate.......... by AfroBeatDiary: 11:29pm On Dec 29, 2019
Mr100Dollars:
I think the Op brain is full of palm oil.

When an illiterate girl start learning things, she becomes wild just to prove to the world that she knows a lot, I [s]can't marry a woman who can't socialize, who can't interact with others, who can't impact any meaningful to the kids.
[/s]
But sha, there different types of illiterate, I don't know the particular one that Op is talking about.

We can manage illiterate in the 80s but not this current period of time.

The only reason i can marry an illiterate is when i have a big farm and she have the know of farming.
Re: Men, If You Want Your Marriage To Last, Marry An Illiterate.......... by healthserve(m): 11:31pm On Dec 29, 2019
Digmygold:

With your "intelligent mindframe" be intelligent enough to understand than illiterate women are a huge minus any day any time. Ask Ubunja.

Yeah like we need your thrash in our lives. What's with the bitterness. With your toxic levels, no man can last a day with you. Now get it straight and clear and get your vile energy off the thread, no when exemptions, exactness, logic applies in issues before you go proliferating and toxificating issues/places with your bad energy.

Go deal with yourself. You're damn too bitter you can't think/act straight. Sane people would understand what the thread assumes from what it's imagined to be. I'm sure if you're as cultured as you claim, you'll make the right deductions dufos

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men, If You Want Your Marriage To Last, Marry An Illiterate.......... by Digmygold: 11:32pm On Dec 29, 2019
healthserve:

Hoe fvck you. I said get your cvnt off my mentions

I wasn't brought up by a stark illiterate.

.Evidently your mothers traits exist in you. Illiteracy, stupidity and violence go hand in hand. See how much of it you just exhibited?

Please dont forget to send your maami to evening school. Its free.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Men, If You Want Your Marriage To Last, Marry An Illiterate.......... by healthserve(m): 11:33pm On Dec 29, 2019
Digmygold:

I wasn't brought up by a stark illiterate.

.Evidently your mothers traits exist in you. Illiteracy, stupidity and violence go hand in hand. See how much of it you just exhibited?

Pleas dont forget to send your maami to evening school.

Yawns. Your bad energy toxified the thread. Now get lost. My mum is worth more than the entire men from your father's genes put together.

Done with your bad energy for the day. Off to watch some nice movies to push your filty energy outta my space.

2 Likes

Re: Men, If You Want Your Marriage To Last, Marry An Illiterate.......... by ubunja(m): 11:35pm On Dec 29, 2019
healthserve:

Yeah like we need your thrash in our lives. What's with the bitterness. With your toxic levels, no man can last a day with you. Now get it straight and clear and get your vile energy off the thread, no when exemptions, exactness, logic applies in issues before you go proliferating and toxificating issues/places with your bad energy.

Go deal with yourself. You're damn too bitter you can't think/act straight. Sane people would understand what the thread assumes from what it's imagined to be. I'm sure if you're as cultured as you claim, you'll make the right deductions dufos
And why are you giving him the attention he desperately craves for? Did you not see Martines ignore him? How many people do you see responding to his texts? ZERO. its only you.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men, If You Want Your Marriage To Last, Marry An Illiterate.......... by Nobody: 11:35pm On Dec 29, 2019
Preshy561:

Didn't I tell You? grin
Followers of Ubuntu are mostly underage.
When they grow into men, they start reasoning like normal humans. grin
Very apt!

Off to bed now, goodnight and sleep tight sis. kiss

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Men, If You Want Your Marriage To Last, Marry An Illiterate.......... by healthserve(m): 11:36pm On Dec 29, 2019
ubunja:

And why are you giving him the attention he desperately craves for? Did you not see Martines ignore him? How many people do you see responding to his texts? ZERO. its only you.

True. I'm off. Damn

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men, If You Want Your Marriage To Last, Marry An Illiterate.......... by Digmygold: 11:36pm On Dec 29, 2019
healthserve:

This is what you get when you were born by some stark, uncouth, uncultured and dumb illiterate woman. The traits will always fully manifest in their kids. Evening school is free take your maami there.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Men, If You Want Your Marriage To Last, Marry An Illiterate.......... by Nobody: 11:36pm On Dec 29, 2019
I got the point from his post illiterate doesn't mean she can't read or write or defend her self .but I think he is talking about common sense

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Men, If You Want Your Marriage To Last, Marry An Illiterate.......... by Digmygold: 11:41pm On Dec 29, 2019
ubunja:

Send maami to evening school. Its free.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men, If You Want Your Marriage To Last, Marry An Illiterate.......... by scottyoloye(m): 11:47pm On Dec 29, 2019
Ariza:
The bolded is what a sane guy should look out for in any woman he hopes to settle down with.The issue with unruling women is the lack of informal education (home training, etiquette,morals etc) not the presence of formal education (literacy).

Before Western education,there have been broken marriages, relationships ,ties and all sort of human relations caused by either or both of the genders (men and women). There are cases marriages break because of the woman's misconducts. In situations like that, it is glaring that she wasn't given or didn't take proper informal education and not that she had too much formal knowledge because it doesn't exist then.
A bad woman will be a bad woman irrespective of what goes through her while a good woman will be a good woman irrespective of what she posses.

What I see happening on this thread is Male manipulations. Men know the power and opportunities Western education/civilization give to women.Their long hold over women has been made free and they (men) are fast losing their grip. Offline they react by refusing to send female child to school, make wives choose between career and them, fight against Western education (how Boko Haram started) etc. Online they can only try to promote dumbness, mediocrity and laziness among women by typing eye popping Epistles. But only a shallow mind can be fooled, the world is gone beyond that!. I must say though, Men of value do not want or seek maniquines as wives.This thread speaks a lot on the type of guys we have here.
Nice one bro... I mentioned earlier that the kind of woman you choose depends on ur future ambitions.... Marry an illiterate, you could suffer some set backs take GEJ as a case study and I'm sure no kid would be proud of a mother who can't express herself in ordinary PTA meetings not to talk of representing you as a husband.... A good wife is a product of good home training and self training....

2 Likes

Re: Men, If You Want Your Marriage To Last, Marry An Illiterate.......... by CHoccolaTE: 12:01am On Dec 30, 2019
Funny thing is that this topic is in "trending topics" section but only three of them support this ridiculous mindset that everyone has moved on from since 100 years ago.

Marry an illiterate woman but be prepared for the embarrassment of your life when your friends or family come visiting and she exposes her ignorance.
Or be prepared for dumbass children that will barely speak correct English or that will inherit her ignorance
How will the two of you even connect mentally? Or is mental compatibility not necessary in marriage?
Then that one is talking of raising his daughter to act dumb and hook a rich simp. What if her rich husband is one of those men that treat women like crap because the women depend on them and have no sense?

Ridiculously archaic mentality on display

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Men, If You Want Your Marriage To Last, Marry An Illiterate.......... by Nobody: 12:02am On Dec 30, 2019
scottyoloye:
Nice one bro... I mentioned earlier that the kind of woman you choose depends on ur future ambitions.... Marry an illiterate, you could suffer some set backs take GEJ as a case study and I'm sure no kid would be proud of a mother who can't express herself in ordinary PTA meetings not to talk of representing you as a husband.... A good wife is a product of good home training and self training....
A very long way! It's like choosing friends, when you walk with the right people,the journey becomes easier. If the circle of friends one moves with is one of the factors that determine how far one goes in life how much more one's life partner? I can't imagine a man coming back from work tired but still have to do children's homework with them or having no one to share work problem with because you have to explain in abc terms.Its draining!
Not even in this digital world would anyone want to remain without some education,so much limitations await such being.

Sometimes guys here baffle me, but then it's a matter of choice.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Men, If You Want Your Marriage To Last, Marry An Illiterate.......... by Digmygold: 12:05am On Dec 30, 2019
healthserve:

True. I'm off. Damn

Why won't you be off? Ubunja clone. Who you fooling with your duplicate moniker? Me? Hahahaha.

1 Like

Re: Men, If You Want Your Marriage To Last, Marry An Illiterate.......... by CHoccolaTE: 12:06am On Dec 30, 2019
Ariza:
Hain! Ogini why are you wicked like this. grin 2 weeks torn panties? Lol. grin

Jokes apart, I don't think so. I read Ubuntu convincing him not to deactivate on the first page. grin
@bold grin
See how you gave him a new name.

The way many nairaland guys take him as role model you would think he is some sort of genius but look at what he is writing here.

Tufia!!
Re: Men, If You Want Your Marriage To Last, Marry An Illiterate.......... by Digmygold: 12:09am On Dec 30, 2019
ubunja:
you're being given tricks to manipulate men and here you are thinking it's all about men. Smh. You're hopeless beyond hopeless

Tips indeed. You sound beaten and battered. Is your teen daughter exhibiting the traits of woman of easy virtue? It hurts yeah?. Its getting to you right? Its only going to get worse .
Re: Men, If You Want Your Marriage To Last, Marry An Illiterate.......... by Nobody: 12:19am On Dec 30, 2019
CHoccolaTE:

@bold grin
See how you gave him a new name.

The way many nairaland guys take him as role model you would think he is some sort of genius but look at what he is writing here.

Tufia!!
Lol, it isn't a new name though we've been calling him that way back in 2018 grin . Don't mind preshy and I grin

It's a case of one eyed man leading the blind.He's their king. I hold no brief against the dude though, just that he ought to have begin work on his other eye.

1 Like

Re: Men, If You Want Your Marriage To Last, Marry An Illiterate.......... by bukatyne(f): 12:22am On Dec 30, 2019
I wish ladies would really read these threads, understand how the mind of a modern Nigerian guy functions and use it to their advantage.

1 Like

Re: Men, If You Want Your Marriage To Last, Marry An Illiterate.......... by marvelous000: 12:39am On Dec 30, 2019
I looked at the digmygold of a moniker conflagrating this thread with rabid idiocy by insulting the very people she claim to be defending(women), and i impulsively feel like to slaughter her with the very thing she delude herself to be proficient in(insult). Just to give her a little more than a swill of her own dose. but then again, i ruminated on the fact that it's only a boorish kid with no concept of respect that will have the chutzpah to insult people's parent. So i had to seethe my rage, because i'll not forgive myself if i'm caught dead exchanging word with a kidult i can sire.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men, If You Want Your Marriage To Last, Marry An Illiterate.......... by Martinez39(m): 1:01am On Dec 30, 2019
marvelous000:
I looked at the digmygold of a moniker conflagrating this thread with rabid idiocy by insulting the very people she claim to be defending(women), and i impulsively feel like to slaughter her with the very thing she delude herself to be proficient in(insult). Just to give her a little more than a swill of her own dose. but then again, i ruminated on the fact that it's only a boorish kid with no concept of respect that will have the chutzpah to insult people's parent. So i had to seethe my rage, because i'll not forgive myself if i'm caught dead exchanging word with a kidult i can sire.
Good thing healthserve has decided to ignore the moniker. No matter what, the stupidity of that moniker is not salvageable. At all times, the moniker is never ready to reason or have a reasonable discussion and will always remain the same in her unruliness and irrationality. Mark my words. Any time spent engaging that moniker is wasted. Oh, Lilwetd!ck grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Men, If You Want Your Marriage To Last, Marry An Illiterate.......... by emmaodet: 1:17am On Dec 30, 2019
Martinez39:
That's in an ideal world. A lot of educated people are conceited, ill-mannered, and stupid. That's the reality. Most women with degrees and strong financial power are egoistic and terrible to date. The only women that are usually humble are those that have nothing and depend on their husbands. That's reality.

And educated woman with PhD and huge salary will never cook for the husband or clean the house. To suggest such to her is to pique her ego. To make matters worse, these women in typical hypocritical fashion still have the "my money is my money, your money is our money" and "a man is supposed to provide" mindsets. This would not be the case with a woman who has nothing and depends on the husband. If you are a man, which would you choose?

I think this issue as to deal with Accomplishment and Ego.
A successful footballer will be hard to control e.g messi and ronaldo because they believe they know their worth and can't just be pushed around anyhow.
You will need to Manage them (That is why most top elite football clubs call there trainers Managers and not really Coach)
But a player in the academy or lower league or or lower division will be Humble and be ready to listen and be Coached.
They need a Coach and not a Manager.
Likewise relationship, a successful woman academically and financially has an Ego and believes she knows her worth, so if you are going into such relationship then you will need to go in with a Manager's mindset and not Coach unlike poor, broke, lazy, illitrate, unexposed village ladies you will need to Coach.
Both have advantages and disadvantages.
You don't need to tell a managed player what to do, how to do and when to do it.
Ronaldo over the years know when to take a short, how to take it, nod, jump etc. Why you need to keep shouting or correcting a coached player about why he didn't take the short when he had the chance instead of passing etc.
A managed lady knows what to do to your kids, good school, good clothes, how the apartment need to look without you really doing much but they are a pain in the Ass.
Franchasng
Pansophist

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Men, If You Want Your Marriage To Last, Marry An Illiterate.......... by heniford2: 2:54am On Dec 30, 2019
I just learned a lot today wow @ becky come in here
Re: Men, If You Want Your Marriage To Last, Marry An Illiterate.......... by solonubinho(m): 3:00am On Dec 30, 2019
Ilekokonit:
Men, if you want your marriage to last, marry an illiterate.

Thank me later.

Illiterate women are more amenable to peace and are more open to being corrected and have a teachable spirit compared to the stubborn educated vampires who think their education gives them the right to be first class neurotic psychopaths.

Wow! Such idiocy...wow.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men, If You Want Your Marriage To Last, Marry An Illiterate.......... by Ilekokonit: 3:04am On Dec 30, 2019
healthserve:

Sup bro. Its a hard fact that only very very streetwise Kings can relate with or folks who become victims

At times it is easier to allow the unexperienced young man to fall into the PIT of ignorance but it is not easy seeing a man like you fall when you could have easily pointed him in the path of GUARANTEED SAFETY.

But a lot of young men prefer to listen to MANGINA'S who have been colonized and CAPTURED by women and no amount of preaching can deliver a dog who turns a deaf ear to the whistle of the hunter.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Men, If You Want Your Marriage To Last, Marry An Illiterate.......... by Ilekokonit: 3:31am On Dec 30, 2019
ubunja:
True. Most guys have internalised women's desires. Women look for smart men. Doesn't mean a man has to look for a smart woman as well. What for? The dumber the better. These educated women are some of the most Masculine women you'll deal with.

Words on marble.

And like the bible says in proverbs, wisdom is the principal thing therefore get wisdom and with all your getting get understanding, The same women who CLAIM to read the bible CONVENIENTLY erase from their deceptive minds that the same bible says in 1 Timothy 2:11-15 ESV that :- Let a woman learn quietly with all submissiveness. I do not permit a woman to teach or to exercise authority over a man; rather, she is to remain quiet. For Adam was formed first, then Eve; and Adam was not deceived, but the woman was deceived and became a transgressor.

But these confused, deceived, deceptive and foolish 21st century African women will not listen until they fall into the AVOIDABLE pit of DESTRUCTION aided by their enabling MANGINA'S.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Men, If You Want Your Marriage To Last, Marry An Illiterate.......... by Ilekokonit: 3:39am On Dec 30, 2019
ubunja:
The traits modern women need to survive and make it in today's corporate world are the same traits that make men Masculine: (traits such as being headstrong, stubborn, unyielding, leading, taking charge, setting the agenda etc). These traits will make anyone win in business. And a woman who adapts then will go far at the work place. These are masculine traits.

Add to the above NLP (Neuro Linguistic Programming) which is mind controlling whoever you are speaking to and to me is just another form of witchcraft that westernised women use to get ahead in the work place and you will begin to see that westernised or educated black women are witches pure and simple.
Re: Men, If You Want Your Marriage To Last, Marry An Illiterate.......... by Ilekokonit: 3:43am On Dec 30, 2019
healthserve:

Kid yourself my last three exes work in multinationals. grin I'm an immortal. Can swing with even the highest of these ladies but then, the truth is what it is the truth. When you grow up and fall prey to these sect of women, if you survive it, you'll know what's up

Allow the child to run his mouth in IGNORANCE.
Re: Men, If You Want Your Marriage To Last, Marry An Illiterate.......... by Ilekokonit: 3:56am On Dec 30, 2019
healthserve:
For now, please when you have substantial stuffs to dish out bring it on...when you've had real life experiences with women not academics cause even if it's that you can't match whose behind this moniker. I can bet your life on it

Allow the inexperienced to chat shit about what they know Bleep all about.

Maybe in 25 years time when woman don show dem their true color then their eye go clear. For now, dem never jam but a dog that is intent on getting lost will not hear the hunters whistle

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Men, If You Want Your Marriage To Last, Marry An Illiterate.......... by Ilekokonit: 4:04am On Dec 30, 2019
healthserve:
If I wasn't preempted to conduct a survey when I saw the manager of a multinational prostituiting at lekki at nite I wouldn't have properly understood what was going on.

Now that is some serious sh.it. What's going on with Nigerian women. Is it Greed or Madness. ?

Its beginning to look like Nigerian women of ALL cadres are no longer marriageable.
Re: Men, If You Want Your Marriage To Last, Marry An Illiterate.......... by Ilekokonit: 4:27am On Dec 30, 2019
Martinez39:
No man wants a woman that would be stubbornly rubbing shoulders with him.

Foolish women don't realise that you cannot be the woman and at the same time be the man in a relationship ?

You cannot wear the skirt and at the same time wear the trousers ?

There can only be ONE captain in a ship.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Men, If You Want Your Marriage To Last, Marry An Illiterate.......... by xendra: 4:55am On Dec 30, 2019
Digmygold:

No sane woman will ever make the likes of Ubunja head.Being the head takes a lot more than the tiny match stick in between your ties.

Now tell me Ubunja how it feels to be born by a stark illiterate. See how it affected your entire existence negatively?
cheesy cheesy I don't bother about people like these unbuja whatever grin actually what I feel is sorry for them grin they'll eventually realise that they were just bitter out of loneliness and frustration for not being able to get their ideal woman because they cant treat her right.
read their post up there and see them talking about marrying illiterates cheesy is that what you'd expect of a guy that claims alpha like they do? no.
I told one of them years ago that he was just hating women because he couldn't get them and he went on and on about how he doesn't need any, only fvcks n dump cheesy (but its not dsame thing and it only proves my point) so I let him be grin only for him to make a post this year that he is tired and needs a woman( probably had forgotten cheesy ) I only laughed on the thread.

what I'm trying to say is understand such people and their post will never get to you

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

I Give Up On Nigerian Girls / 80% Of Nigerian Women Are Lesbians Undercover ( Amara ) / Who Calls More In Your/a Relationship and why??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.