Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,976 members, 7,817,874 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:49 PM

Men, If You Want Your Marriage To Last, Marry An Illiterate.......... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Men, If You Want Your Marriage To Last, Marry An Illiterate.......... (9543 Views)

My Sister Is About To Marry An Osu Man, About To Commit A Serious Taboo / "Dear Men, If You Have Hustled So Hard And No Money, Get Married"- Nigerian Lady / Lady About To Marry An Uber Driver She 'Toasted' After He picked her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Men, If You Want Your Marriage To Last, Marry An Illiterate.......... by Ilekokonit: 6:57pm On Dec 29, 2019
Men, if you want your marriage to last, marry an illiterate.

Thank me later.

Illiterate women are more amenable to peace and are more open to being corrected and have a teachable spirit compared to the stubborn educated vampires who think their education gives them the right to be first class neurotic psychopaths.

84 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Men, If You Want Your Marriage To Last, Marry An Illiterate.......... by slysdesign(m): 7:04pm On Dec 29, 2019
I am here to read comments... cheesy

15 Likes

Re: Men, If You Want Your Marriage To Last, Marry An Illiterate.......... by healthserve(m): 7:04pm On Dec 29, 2019
I agree 100%,another scarce wisdom only few can understand. Refined knowledge destroys the female much more than it builds them. While a few exceptions would avail, the popular choice is excessive knowledge makes women unmarry-able. Take this to the bank

Cc Ubunja TheRedpilledguy

51 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Men, If You Want Your Marriage To Last, Marry An Illiterate.......... by ednut1(m): 7:06pm On Dec 29, 2019
Then when you die suddenly. She takes your kids back to village to be palm wine tapper or hawkers in the city ba . Or you dey hustle you leave your kids with her. How dem wan sharp

37 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Men, If You Want Your Marriage To Last, Marry An Illiterate.......... by Mr100Dollars: 7:06pm On Dec 29, 2019
I think the Op brain is full of palm oil.

When an illiterate girl start learning things, she becomes wild just to prove to the world that she knows a lot, I can't marry a woman who can't socialize, who can't interact with others, who can't impact any meaningful to the kids.

But sha, there different types of illiterate, I don't know the particular one that Op is talking about.

We can manage illiterate in the 80s but not this current period of time.

The only reason i can marry an illiterate is when i have a big farm and she have the know of farming.

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Men, If You Want Your Marriage To Last, Marry An Illiterate.......... by JONNYSPUTE(m): 7:07pm On Dec 29, 2019
I can't deal.I think this is based on individual. As for me,I can't stand a woman who is not educated.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men, If You Want Your Marriage To Last, Marry An Illiterate.......... by ubunja(m): 7:07pm On Dec 29, 2019
Been saying this ever since I got on NL

ubunja:
i can not abide an intelligent woman. she'll tire me in 1 day straight. i love the pretty dumb one who'll go on and on about useless things that dont even matter. i just kick back and chillax at home.
smart women and ubunja are like oil and water.cant mix.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Men, If You Want Your Marriage To Last, Marry An Illiterate.......... by YungMillionaire: 7:07pm On Dec 29, 2019
The problem is not education. The problem is the heart. Person wey wicked wicked even if dem no go school.

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men, If You Want Your Marriage To Last, Marry An Illiterate.......... by Nobody: 7:10pm On Dec 29, 2019
just because she is illiterate does not mean she is dumb

bros you never see something. is it not women from the village they took to america and became something else, is it not women from the village they took to lagos and became something else.

i just shake my head in shame reading this garbage

whether illiterate or literate personality matters

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Men, If You Want Your Marriage To Last, Marry An Illiterate.......... by PRISTINEMUSCLES: 7:19pm On Dec 29, 2019
Sometimes you make SENSE, while at other times your SENSE go on an errand and this one is such.

Quietly sit down in a serene environment and read what you just wrote and truly decipher the sense in it.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Men, If You Want Your Marriage To Last, Marry An Illiterate.......... by Alfather: 7:19pm On Dec 29, 2019
An illiterate woman as you call it may not go to school to acquire formal education, but her home, society, social enviroment, media (tellivision), peer group has formed an informal education in her. Many of the women who are not educate ague too much and they find it hard to comprehend difficult issue. Any thing a woman does and she does it best she is educated either formal or informal.

3 Likes

Re: Men, If You Want Your Marriage To Last, Marry An Illiterate.......... by healthserve(m): 7:19pm On Dec 29, 2019
ubunja:
Been saying this ever since I got on NL

Sup bro. Its a hard fact that only very very streetwise Kings can relate with or folks who become victims

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Men, If You Want Your Marriage To Last, Marry An Illiterate.......... by CaveAdullam: 7:23pm On Dec 29, 2019
Attitude and character has nothing to do with formal education. If you have lived in the hostel or school environment you will understand my point. Though formal education might be of tangible help but that help only comes to them that have propensity to progress.

Not all educated women are problematic in their marital homes and not all uneducated women are successful in their marital business.

What matters is common sense and good understanding between both partners whether educated or not.

Whatever is good for the goose is also good for the gander.

Thanks.

God bless.

16 Likes

Re: Men, If You Want Your Marriage To Last, Marry An Illiterate.......... by Funmmyastic: 7:24pm On Dec 29, 2019
Dumb threads every blessed day.Ofcourse,98% of Nl guys will love this thread.I hope you are talking about those that does not have primary or elementary and secondary education as well.It is already a known fact that redpillers are misogynists and always bitter and hate the opposite sex.Next post please!

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Men, If You Want Your Marriage To Last, Marry An Illiterate.......... by ubunja(m): 7:24pm On Dec 29, 2019
healthserve:

Sup bro. Its a hard fact that only very very streetwise Kings can relate with or folks who become victims
True. Most guys have internalised women's desires. Women look for smart men. Doesn't mean a man has to look for a smart woman as well. What for? The dumber the better. These educated women are some of the most Masculine women you'll deal with.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men, If You Want Your Marriage To Last, Marry An Illiterate.......... by healthserve(m): 7:25pm On Dec 29, 2019
ubunja:
True. Most guys have internalised women's desires. Women look for smart men. Doesn't mean a man has to look for a smart woman as well. What for? The dumber the better. These educated women are some of the most Masculine women you'll deal with.

Sharp. This is why I love ya bro. We always resonate. These women have become masculine or alpha atleast and will always be combative, unyielding, u teachable, stuboorn and rebelious

They are destroyed and unfit for the institution, marriage. She will end up destroying her lover and herself. Trust me bro, this is what awaits those that fall into her trap

Better to marry a woman that will be grateful than stick around with an entitled woman. The entitlement has become their state of mind and that she assumes she deserves whatever is done for her. Which would force the man to do and do and n do and yet satiety is never achieved

Damn I'm good.

I think we need to co-write this new coming year Ubunja

Cc Crackhaus Martinez39 do you disagree?

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Men, If You Want Your Marriage To Last, Marry An Illiterate.......... by Nobody: 7:26pm On Dec 29, 2019
Tbh. Just stay single and keep the boom boom ciao tradition alive smiley.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men, If You Want Your Marriage To Last, Marry An Illiterate.......... by xendra: 7:39pm On Dec 29, 2019
just marry any woman and be nice to her. illiterates kill husbands too cheesy cheesy or have you not read?

the problem men have is they want someone they can trample on that will take it. theres no such persongrin NOBODY likes being taken for granted, she'll only be counting days... hehehe

all this : marry illiterate, marry under age, thinking that will help you get away with anything mean say you never ready to marry for this generation.

21 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Men, If You Want Your Marriage To Last, Marry An Illiterate.......... by healthserve(m): 7:43pm On Dec 29, 2019
xendra:
just marry any woman and be nice to her. illiterates kill husbands too cheesy cheesy or have you not read?

the problem men have is they want someone they can trample on that will take it. theres no such persongrin NOBODY likes being taken for granted, she'll only be counting days... hehehe

all this : marry illiterate, marry under age, thinking that will help you get away with anything mean say you never ready to marry for this generation.

It's not a gender war. You can't process the message, it's better to stay on the sidelines till you can get more clarity on issues than argue offpoint. This an offpoint statement madam

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men, If You Want Your Marriage To Last, Marry An Illiterate.......... by Omar09(m): 7:46pm On Dec 29, 2019
healthserve:

Damn I'm good.

Cherry on ese. Make a blast.

1 Like

Re: Men, If You Want Your Marriage To Last, Marry An Illiterate.......... by Funmmyastic: 7:47pm On Dec 29, 2019
xendra:

Don't mind them.

1 Like

Re: Men, If You Want Your Marriage To Last, Marry An Illiterate.......... by xendra: 7:49pm On Dec 29, 2019
healthserve:

It's not a gender war. You can't process the message, it's better to stay on the sidelines till you can get more clarity on issues than argue offpoint. This an offpoint statement madam
cheesy cheesy the topic itself is offpoint ... and TBH my advice is not for men like yougrin you deserve whatever is coming to you. keep your ignorance grin and keep thinking you will find a woman that will eat your shit. women are not really dumb, just because you think they are. that's why most of you men don't see it comingcheesycheesy cos you're the real dumbass

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men, If You Want Your Marriage To Last, Marry An Illiterate.......... by Offpoint: 7:50pm On Dec 29, 2019
healthserve:

Hmm my name's so sweet you it mentioned twicecheesy

2 Likes

Re: Men, If You Want Your Marriage To Last, Marry An Illiterate.......... by healthserve(m): 7:52pm On Dec 29, 2019
Offpoint:

Hmm my name's so sweet you mentioned twicecheesy

wink hahaha

1 Like

Re: Men, If You Want Your Marriage To Last, Marry An Illiterate.......... by healthserve(m): 7:53pm On Dec 29, 2019
xendra:
cheesy cheesy the topic itself is offpoint ... and TBH my advice is not for men like yougrin you deserve whatever is coming to you. keep your ignorance

Trying to sound wise. You could apply more energy to your conprehensivity of issues. At the moment you're truly not worth engaging dufos

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men, If You Want Your Marriage To Last, Marry An Illiterate.......... by Offpoint: 7:54pm On Dec 29, 2019
Lol, I'm tired of Nigerian...
They used to say "You can never understand women", but these days I think reverse is the case.

Nigerian men: Nigerian ladies are dumb, they have nothing to offer than sex. they're unintelligent and bla bla

Nigerian ladies decided to bring more than just sex to the table.

Nigerian Men: I can't settle down with an educated Nigerian lady, they're A, they're B, they're z and bla bla

WHAT DO MEN REALLY WANTgrin

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Men, If You Want Your Marriage To Last, Marry An Illiterate.......... by ubunja(m): 7:55pm On Dec 29, 2019
healthserve:

Sharp. This is why I love ya bro. We always resonate. These women have become masculine or alpha atleast and will always be combative, unyielding, u teachable, stuboorn and rebelious

They are destroyed and unfit for the institution, marriage. She will end up destroying her lover and herself. Trust me bro, this is what awaits those that fall into her trap

Better to marry a woman that will be grateful than stick around with an entitled woman. The entitlement has become their state of mind and that she assumes she deserves whatever is done for her. Which would force the man to do and do and n do and yet satiety is never achieved

Damn I'm good.

always open for collabos. It's about time. But don't deactivate.

Here's the thing: The traits modern women need to survive and make it in today's corporate world are the same traits that make men Masculine: (traits such as being headstrong, stubborn, unyielding, leading, taking charge, setting the agenda etc). These traits will make anyone win in business. And a woman who adapts then will go far at the work place. These are masculine traits. And in love these same traits make a woman extremely undateable and hard to have any kind of relationship with. Because she brings that Masculine energy. And her Masculine will clash with a man's masculine. Unless she dates a beta feminine man.

I have a Miseducation on my phone on that which I have been reluctant to post.

Look at the successful women especially in politics, women like Angela Markel, and Theresa May. These women are very Alpha. Then look at their husbands. You'll see just how weak their men look. Even Oprah and her man. The men look effeminate. Like they are the women in the relationships.

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Men, If You Want Your Marriage To Last, Marry An Illiterate.......... by xendra: 7:55pm On Dec 29, 2019
healthserve:

Trying to sound wise. You could apply more energy to your conprehensivity of issues. At the moment you're truly not worth engaging dufos
nah! cheesy cheesy cheesy nobody needs to sound smart with you, it's not required. are you not the usual healthserve again!

3 Likes

Re: Men, If You Want Your Marriage To Last, Marry An Illiterate.......... by healthserve(m): 7:56pm On Dec 29, 2019
xendra:
nah! cheesy cheesy :Dnobody needs to sound smart with you, it's not required are you not the usual healthserve again!

Hahahaha what do you mean arabinrin by not the usual healthserve. Take your time o

Didn't you see where I mentioned that there were exceptions

2 Likes

Re: Men, If You Want Your Marriage To Last, Marry An Illiterate.......... by Offpoint: 7:59pm On Dec 29, 2019
xendra:
cheesy cheesy the topic itself is offpoint ... and TBH my advice is not for men like yougrin you deserve whatever is coming to you. keep your ignorance grin and keep thinking you will find a woman that will eat your shit. women are not really dumb, just because you think they are. that's why most of you men don't see it comingcheesycheesy cos you're the real dumbass
make una leave my name alone.

2 Likes

Re: Men, If You Want Your Marriage To Last, Marry An Illiterate.......... by healthserve(m): 7:59pm On Dec 29, 2019
ubunja:
always open for collabos. It's about time. But don't deactivate.

Here's the thing: The traits modern women need to survive and make it in today's corporate world are the same traits that make men Masculine: (traits such as being headstrong, stubborn, unyielding, leading, taking charge, setting the agenda etc). These traits will make anyone win in business. And a woman who adapts then will go far at the work place. These are masculine traits. And in love these same traits make a woman extremely undateable and hard to have any kind of relationship with. Because she brings that Masculine energy. And her Masculine will clash with a man's masculine. Unless she dates a beta feminine man.

I have a Miseducation on my phone on that which I have been reluctant to post.

Look at the successful women especially in politics, women like Angela Markel, and Theresa May. These women are very Alpha. Then look at their husbands. You'll see just how weak their men look. Even Oprah and her man. The men look effeminate. Like they are the women in the relationships.

Smart. This has been on my mind recently how unconsciously the modern woman has become alpha to her hurt. I think we should write on this. Much more than a blog but a book. I even have a title based on what I picked here. If we give it our time, we should be able to create content for a 200pages plus book within 8 weeks

BTW if she dates a beta feminine man, she'll become possessive still and still break the marriage. They become unfit for long terms unions and can only sustain a healthy relations by becoming detoxified. Sorry bro the modern alpha woman is a disaster waiting to happen to everyone she comes in contact with. I almost see no redemption for her

The Angela Merkel and Theresa May can be found on the mild side of the spectrum. To the African versions that try to copycat them, never. They are bombs waiting to be exploded and men need to only have sex with them and thrash them. They won't have any safe important use than that.

What's worse they can't diagnose their conditions and would keep asking what their problem is with men and relationships not knowing their psyche and internal mould is where lies the problem. And their soul-lens

We need to write a book. Four skilled men with deep end experience and who knows. We just may be rewarded by the market

11 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Men, If You Want Your Marriage To Last, Marry An Illiterate.......... by xendra: 8:03pm On Dec 29, 2019
Offpoint:

make una leave my name alone.
why you no use better name offpoint makesense as name for your ear ?

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

First Blue Film Shot In Kenya / Mention One Crazy Thing The Opposite Sex Has Done In Front Of You / I Give Up On Nigerian Girls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.