Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,119 members, 7,818,342 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:12 PM

How Can Flavour Be Dating His Two Baby Mamas At The Same Time? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Can Flavour Be Dating His Two Baby Mamas At The Same Time? (63577 Views)

4 Signs That You May Be Dating The Wrong Person / Meet 'The Sexy Grand Pa' 45, Who Has 22 Kids With 21 Baby Mamas And A Grandkid / You Cannot Be Dating A Lady And Not Be Willing To Support Her - Allison Hyacinth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Can Flavour Be Dating His Two Baby Mamas At The Same Time? by Rapmoney(m): 10:45am On Dec 30, 2019
cool
Re: How Can Flavour Be Dating His Two Baby Mamas At The Same Time? by jospepper(m): 10:45am On Dec 30, 2019
Money and Fame.
Re: How Can Flavour Be Dating His Two Baby Mamas At The Same Time? by Nobody: 10:46am On Dec 30, 2019
The two women are in a romance deadlock. I had two girlfriends like that. Neither of them could step down for the other.
Re: How Can Flavour Be Dating His Two Baby Mamas At The Same Time? by Galaticos444: 10:46am On Dec 30, 2019
FamousMonk:
shocked

Exactly what happens when your preeq is as flavored as a shisha pot.Every hoe will wanna suck it..
But nevertheless..Flavor has just Anna and Sandra and you're complaining..
How about me who has Salome,Gift,MiMi,Charity,Favour,Stella,and including my Neighbour's wife mama Sikira?
hope none of dose ladies is less dan 18yrs
Re: How Can Flavour Be Dating His Two Baby Mamas At The Same Time? by Le2money(m): 10:46am On Dec 30, 2019
Wetin con-sign u grin...na ur cheating? If na u, would u av let anyone if dis ladies go laidat...dat second lady na my type of girl...she is fleshy kiss kiss
Re: How Can Flavour Be Dating His Two Baby Mamas At The Same Time? by urahara(m): 10:47am On Dec 30, 2019
How did this make it to front page ?
Re: How Can Flavour Be Dating His Two Baby Mamas At The Same Time? by Lexusgs430: 10:47am On Dec 30, 2019
Leave and let................

It's their business........

If they are happy............ Good for them.......
Re: How Can Flavour Be Dating His Two Baby Mamas At The Same Time? by Nobody: 10:47am On Dec 30, 2019
comshots:
Na money and fame them dey after.If you see flavour throwback pix I no think say those babymamas go smile with am then

So what should they be after? Poverty?

1 Like

Re: How Can Flavour Be Dating His Two Baby Mamas At The Same Time? by luminouzzzzzz(m): 10:47am On Dec 30, 2019
meobizy:

When I saw his first video I nearly died from laughter. The guy did a glow up and now females view him as a sexual demi god.

Do your own glow up,hater tongue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Can Flavour Be Dating His Two Baby Mamas At The Same Time? by Monday60655(m): 10:48am On Dec 30, 2019
Is it your dating?

1 Like

Re: How Can Flavour Be Dating His Two Baby Mamas At The Same Time? by chukwugoziegi: 10:49am On Dec 30, 2019
Whatever rocks their boat. As long as the two ladies are not cat-fighting about, who are we to shook mouth in their business?
Re: How Can Flavour Be Dating His Two Baby Mamas At The Same Time? by daveyjay(m): 10:50am On Dec 30, 2019
There's enough preeq to go round grin

2 Likes

Re: How Can Flavour Be Dating His Two Baby Mamas At The Same Time? by omamush(f): 10:50am On Dec 30, 2019
I thought he married the other one Sandra or whatever.

I blame the dumbos though.
Re: How Can Flavour Be Dating His Two Baby Mamas At The Same Time? by Reelmii: 10:50am On Dec 30, 2019
marvelck:
What Flavour is doing is not fair, at all

How can only him be dating two beautiful women, (ex beauty queens) at the same time. Haba na cheating naa

Tuface, Wizkid', and Davido did their own and left. But in Flavour's case,.he has refused to let go. I m very sure, baby number 2 is already loading for Anna Banner

Anna and Sandra really need to move on and find someone else to settle down with and stop the whole drama with Flavour
are u looking for ur baby mama.....so a man cant have two women in peace
Re: How Can Flavour Be Dating His Two Baby Mamas At The Same Time? by pocohantas(f): 10:50am On Dec 30, 2019
philip0906:
They're not complaining that's if it's even true...so I wonder what your grouse is undecided

I don't know OP's grouse, not like he has evidence. I know my own grouse sha. Where is the expose? cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Can Flavour Be Dating His Two Baby Mamas At The Same Time? by Nobody: 10:51am On Dec 30, 2019
They not complaining. Funny enough d lady he may decide to marry might not b either one of them.

1 Like

Re: How Can Flavour Be Dating His Two Baby Mamas At The Same Time? by mamajj17(f): 10:52am On Dec 30, 2019
May be those Things in between his Legs are HONEY kiss

1 Like

Re: How Can Flavour Be Dating His Two Baby Mamas At The Same Time? by Passionate1(m): 10:52am On Dec 30, 2019
Sucker women!
One who deceives who always find those who allow themselves to be deceived.
Re: How Can Flavour Be Dating His Two Baby Mamas At The Same Time? by Opotoyi5: 10:52am On Dec 30, 2019
[s]
itsme01:
when you have enough money to make two women happy abeg dont hesitate
[/s]
Re: How Can Flavour Be Dating His Two Baby Mamas At The Same Time? by realstars: 10:52am On Dec 30, 2019
He has intention of marrying the two of them all at same time.
Re: How Can Flavour Be Dating His Two Baby Mamas At The Same Time? by ostechno(m): 10:53am On Dec 30, 2019
How did this even make the fp
Re: How Can Flavour Be Dating His Two Baby Mamas At The Same Time? by Reeb2244: 10:55am On Dec 30, 2019
marvelck:
What Flavour is doing is not fair, at all

How can only him be dating two beautiful women, (ex beauty queens) at the same time. Haba na cheating naa

Tuface, Wizkid', and Davido did their own and left. But in Flavour's case,.he has refused to let go. I m very sure, baby number 2 is already loading for Anna Banner

Anna and Sandra really need to move on and find someone else to settle down with and stop the whole drama with Flavour
How is this your problem?

2 Likes

Re: How Can Flavour Be Dating His Two Baby Mamas At The Same Time? by Lordjb: 10:56am On Dec 30, 2019
The prick too sweet grin
Re: How Can Flavour Be Dating His Two Baby Mamas At The Same Time? by Obason22(m): 10:56am On Dec 30, 2019
Women are material things, go to the market and buy ur choice as far as u has d money, its only a broke guy they always try to scrutinize.
Re: How Can Flavour Be Dating His Two Baby Mamas At The Same Time? by lagdmark(m): 10:57am On Dec 30, 2019
This is corruption if flavour uses his office to accumulate fine gals and keep dem permanently.
Re: How Can Flavour Be Dating His Two Baby Mamas At The Same Time? by fatymore(f): 10:58am On Dec 30, 2019
Who says he can have it all?

You need affordable bedsheets and duvets

Holla @ Me.
Re: How Can Flavour Be Dating His Two Baby Mamas At The Same Time? by Skillsnigeria: 10:59am On Dec 30, 2019
Flavour can marry the two,we don't marry secondhanded women grin grin
Re: How Can Flavour Be Dating His Two Baby Mamas At The Same Time? by Nobody: 11:02am On Dec 30, 2019
I love that flavour manages two of them and they all understand each other.

Reminds me of priest in superfly
Re: How Can Flavour Be Dating His Two Baby Mamas At The Same Time? by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 11:04am On Dec 30, 2019
The lady on the 3rd pix is the definìtion of beauty.
Re: How Can Flavour Be Dating His Two Baby Mamas At The Same Time? by midnighter(f): 11:04am On Dec 30, 2019
The situation looks distasteful to me but maybe thats how they like it.

Its the 2 women that are tolerating it that will answer for themselves and their kids

Culturally speaking, for Igbos, that stuff theyre doing doesnt make any sense. I dont see how he sings Igbo-related stuff and does the total opposite
Re: How Can Flavour Be Dating His Two Baby Mamas At The Same Time? by Mypeople2(m): 11:04am On Dec 30, 2019
baby124:
Because the women are fools. His money and looks won’t last forever. Only if they could see the future.
Future ? Women do not look at future these days ....na the present money,forget about the future pepper.. them nor care if you nor get money tomorrow provided you get now

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Never Been Approached By A Guy / Lady Gives Her Man Doggy Style Dance At An Occasion, Got Guests Screaming / Albino's Girlfriend Refused Him From Meeting Her Parents (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.