Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,693 members, 7,844,282 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 05:46 PM

How men Easily Sleep With Ladies These Days. Photo!! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How men Easily Sleep With Ladies These Days. Photo!! (14679 Views)

This Is Why Men Get No Respect These Days (PHOTO) / See Why Sex Has Become So Cheap These Days.(photo) / Why Are There Too Many Single Ladies These Days? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How men Easily Sleep With Ladies These Days. Photo!! by fF01(m): 7:40am On Dec 30, 2019
Ashiri lo so yen.
Re: How men Easily Sleep With Ladies These Days. Photo!! by itsme01: 7:46am On Dec 30, 2019
women cheat and fvck more just that men are always too noisy about sex
Re: How men Easily Sleep With Ladies These Days. Photo!! by WildChild00(m): 7:47am On Dec 30, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
This Op won't mind his business. People who fork and choose to b forked should b no concern of yours. Better start minding your business come 2020.

In Mandolorian voice, Getting Forked is the Way. Accept it or not, It is the way.

Besides we have pressing issues like your govt wanting to renovate a building with 38b! Like wtf? Una suppose carry placard go chant No to Thievery.

shocked cry
Re: How men Easily Sleep With Ladies These Days. Photo!! by nasoeb: 7:48am On Dec 30, 2019
czarina:
The only thing y'all discuss and do here is: "fork fork fork", like rabbits!

God help your souls.
Hahahah bush rabbit abi house own grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How men Easily Sleep With Ladies These Days. Photo!! by Nobody: 8:03am On Dec 30, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
This Op won't mind his business. People who fork and choose to b forked should b no concern of yours. Better start minding your business come 2020.

In Mandolorian voice, Getting Forked is the Way. Accept it or not, It is the way.

Besides we have pressing issues like your govt wanting to renovate a building with 38b! Like wtf? Una suppose carry placard go chant No to Thievery.
Waiting happen to your hand, you be handicap?why you no carry placard go chant no to thievery?

4 Likes

Re: How men Easily Sleep With Ladies These Days. Photo!! by theassassin1: 8:18am On Dec 30, 2019
[s]
itsme01:
women cheat and fvck more just that men are always too noisy about sex
[/s]
Re: How men Easily Sleep With Ladies These Days. Photo!! by Smony: 8:29am On Dec 30, 2019
guy all girls are not equal , if urs is given fork anyhow others are not lyk dat. moreover d Toto no b for piz alone. u beta respect urslf n hold ur advice
Re: How men Easily Sleep With Ladies These Days. Photo!! by Ryan03(f): 8:45am On Dec 30, 2019
Rebelworld:

And since when did money become gender specific, that only real men are out there making the said money. Whatever happened to “real” women being able to make money too lmaoo
do you see women opening stupid posts up and down? I am beginning to think the sensible ladies here are more than the sensible men

1 Like

Re: How men Easily Sleep With Ladies These Days. Photo!! by ItooWorWor(m): 8:50am On Dec 30, 2019
Faber:

Bro no be small thing o. I no fit carry last o. And for anybody planning to make heaven. If una spoil this sweet World...u guys most pay us $600 trillon. Make we use am relocate to moon or mars grin
grin grin toomuch sense no go kill you
Re: How men Easily Sleep With Ladies These Days. Photo!! by Liposure: 1:00pm On Dec 30, 2019
what goes around comes around
Re: How men Easily Sleep With Ladies These Days. Photo!! by Newbielearner(m): 1:10pm On Dec 30, 2019
stupidity:
As someone that has been in the game for a very long time. I want to dish advice to my brothers. cry

With a heavy heart I’m dishing this very rare piece of advise to you my brothers.

Now a days, there’s little to no relationship going on at the moment. A lot of you people in a relationship don’t know you are just dating yourself.

Now here’s the advice, if your girlfriend or fiancé gets invited by men a lot!!

My brother, be vigilant. There’s massive drilling going on these days. I mean, these days when a girl visits a man, 98 percent of the time, sex is the only thing on the man’s mind, while for the lady it’s a 50/50 thing.

If your babe/fiancé visits a man and this man tries his luck, brah, there’s 50/50 chance the fvck must be given.

The worse part is everything gets back to normal, no one knows what happens and no one knows if a fvck was taketh by force or if she willingly gave a fvck. grin

Then she brings the pvssy back to you for continuation grin

So what am I trying to say? When your girlfriend/fiancé is the type that honors guys invites, sorry o!!! I know you trust her but you don’t know what happens when she visits men, You didn’t caught her... grin

“Come and visit me” is Nigeria men’s way of saying “Let’s Fvck”. If you as a lady carry your two legs and honor the visits, that’s no longer devils work and it wasn’t a mistake. High chances you must give a fvck else I don’t see what your visit will do in a Nigerian man’s life other than make him cum to enable him think straight.

A Nigerian man would rather have you come fvck him than cook for him with your money grin

This post is a reminder to guys that as we always invite ladies over for fvcks sake, other guys are also disturbing your babe to visit them for fvck sake. Make una nor vex.

Call your babe, something tells me she’s moaning right now. Yes I’m talking to you, call your babe angry

Seriously, I mean no offence. But what's the motive behind your chosen moniker?
Re: How men Easily Sleep With Ladies These Days. Photo!! by Nobody: 1:31pm On Dec 30, 2019
czarina:
Will I what? Be specific please!!! cool
will marry me and give me good body massage every night before bed. cry

This is a once in a life time opportunity, I will not ask again. Grab it now angry
Re: How men Easily Sleep With Ladies These Days. Photo!! by Nobody: 1:32pm On Dec 30, 2019
Newbielearner:

Seriously, I mean no offence. But what's the motive behind your chosen moniker?
i don’t even know sef. Any problem ??

Don’t I look normal?? angry
Re: How men Easily Sleep With Ladies These Days. Photo!! by Sammy555(m): 1:34pm On Dec 30, 2019
ubunja:
what's the difference?
Man, I've been looking forward to write ups but they are not forthcoming, you've been busy?
Re: How men Easily Sleep With Ladies These Days. Photo!! by ubunja(m): 1:51pm On Dec 30, 2019
Sammy555:
Man, I've been looking forward to write ups but they are not forthcoming, you've been busy?
it's the festive festivities. Can't focus.

1 Like

Re: How men Easily Sleep With Ladies These Days. Photo!! by czarina(f): 2:11pm On Dec 30, 2019
stupidity:
will marry me and give me good body massage every night before bed. cry

This is a once in a life time opportunity, I will not ask again. Grab it now angry
No need to "lie", a nightly spousal massage is a long shot. In fact, it cannot happen but thanks for the "once in a lifetime opportunity" anyway. cool
Re: How men Easily Sleep With Ladies These Days. Photo!! by bmdmixer: 2:11pm On Dec 30, 2019
czarina:
The only thing y'all discuss and do here is: "fork fork fork"! Like rabbits!

God help your souls.
come visit me
Re: How men Easily Sleep With Ladies These Days. Photo!! by Nobody: 2:25pm On Dec 30, 2019
czarina:
No need to "lie", a nightly spousal massage is a long shot. In fact, it cannot happen but thanks for the "once in a lifetime opportunity" anyway. cool

i hope everyone can see why it’s not good to propose in public??

Is this how you would have shut me if this was done in shop rite with me kneeling down? angry
Re: How men Easily Sleep With Ladies These Days. Photo!! by czarina(f): 2:34pm On Dec 30, 2019
stupidity:
i hope everyone can see why it’s not good to propose in public??

Is this how you would have shut me if this was done in shop rite with me kneeling down? angry
cheesy

Enjoy your day jor
Re: How men Easily Sleep With Ladies These Days. Photo!! by vickydankal(f): 3:24pm On Dec 30, 2019
czarina:

God help your souls.

I find it difficult to open nairaland in public without the fear of sexual scenes or contents glaring in my face.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How men Easily Sleep With Ladies These Days. Photo!! by Nobody: 3:33pm On Dec 30, 2019
vickydankal:

I find it difficult to open nairaland in public without the fear of sexual scenes or contents glaring in my face.
me too cry

I’ll quit nairaland soon.
Re: How men Easily Sleep With Ladies These Days. Photo!! by chigoizie7(m): 3:48pm On Dec 30, 2019
czarina:

God help your souls.
Do rabbits furk?
Re: How men Easily Sleep With Ladies These Days. Photo!! by phranklyn92(m): 4:43pm On Dec 30, 2019
czarina:
Will I what? Be specific please!!! cool
Fvck him? undecided
Re: How men Easily Sleep With Ladies These Days. Photo!! by ashawopikin(m): 6:00pm On Dec 30, 2019
stupidity:
As someone that has been in the game for a very long time. I want to dish advice to my brothers. cry

With a heavy heart I’m dishing this very rare piece of advise to you my brothers.

Now a days, there’s little to no relationship going on at the moment. A lot of you people in a relationship don’t know you are just dating yourself.

Now here’s the advice, if your girlfriend or fiancé gets invited by men a lot!!

My brother, be vigilant. There’s massive drilling going on these days. I mean, these days when a girl visits a man, 98 percent of the time, sex is the only thing on the man’s mind, while for the lady it’s a 50/50 thing.

If your babe/fiancé visits a man and this man tries his luck, brah, there’s 50/50 chance the fvck must be given.

The worse part is everything gets back to normal, no one knows what happens and no one knows if a fvck was taketh by force or if she willingly gave a fvck. grin

Then she brings the pvssy back to you for continuation grin

So what am I trying to say? When your girlfriend/fiancé is the type that honors guys invites, sorry o!!! I know you trust her but you don’t know what happens when she visits men, You didn’t caught her... grin

“Come and visit me” is Nigeria men’s way of saying “Let’s Fvck”. If you as a lady carry your two legs and honor the visits, that’s no longer devils work and it wasn’t a mistake. High chances you must give a fvck else I don’t see what your visit will do in a Nigerian man’s life other than make him cum to enable him think straight.

A Nigerian man would rather have you come fvck him than cook for him with your money grin

This post is a reminder to guys that as we always invite ladies over for fvcks sake, other guys are also disturbing your babe to visit them for fvck sake. Make una nor vex.

Call your babe, something tells me she’s moaning right now. Yes I’m talking to you, call your babe angry

me I no get babe, I get Bleep mates, one even sleep overnight, maybe na another person girlfriend
Re: How men Easily Sleep With Ladies These Days. Photo!! by Rukkydelta(f): 6:17pm On Dec 30, 2019
Stupidity you never still change cheesy

I don't visit guys because most of them these days plan is to sex any girl that comes over to their place.

If a guy wants us to hangout, I will tell him outdoors and not to worry about financial expenses. A bottle of water is enough for me grin
Re: How men Easily Sleep With Ladies These Days. Photo!! by Yxxx: 7:57pm On Dec 30, 2019
Faber:
I pity guys who get babes this endtime when to bleep a girl dey as easy as Abc...

Real niggarsz no dey into relationship stuffs again.

"hi...xup babe?"
"haa Tony this one u remember me"
" na u Amaka wey forget me"
" Tony na lie ever since I visited u...u stopped picking my calls...I come stay on my own"
"Am sorry I had a very big problem after u left...no be small issue o"
"Amaka are u in town...how can we see"
"Tony I don tire 4 u. I no dey town now...I may come back by Thurs"
"No p...U have to calm down just give me a call when u get into town okay"
"No p...Tony hope u no go hang ur line as usual"
"haba Amaka... I don repent"

Bros Friday eve Amaka don land for Tony crib. Tony go bleep the hell out of her till Sunday night...Amaka go give Tony all d whole styles in world to please him. Amaka boyfriend go dey for one corner dey suffer konji

Thats how we roll right now...esp if you get very big odolondo, come sabi bleed and get better crib down town...u go dey load girls like airtime.

Veneral disease is real
Re: How men Easily Sleep With Ladies These Days. Photo!! by Lamanii22(f): 8:02pm On Dec 30, 2019
czarina:

God help your souls.

Abi oo... Shioor for 'em... Olorun ma GBA won (God will deliver 'em)
Re: How men Easily Sleep With Ladies These Days. Photo!! by anslemarinze52(m): 9:18pm On Dec 30, 2019
czarina:

God help your souls.
�����

(1) (2) (Reply)

Can You Steal From A Spouse? / Gentlemen's Club. (Ladies are Welcome). / What Was The Duration Of Your Shortest Relationship? How Was It?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.