Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,481 members, 7,816,135 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:16 AM

This Is Why Men Get No Respect These Days (PHOTO) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Is Why Men Get No Respect These Days (PHOTO) (12145 Views)

See Why Sex Has Become So Cheap These Days.(photo) / How men Easily Sleep With Ladies These Days. Photo!! / Why Do Ladies Avoid Panties These Days (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Is Why Men Get No Respect These Days (PHOTO) by unamamatoto: 8:14pm On Mar 06, 2021
This might be one of the useless boys here shouting ALPHA MALE.. Tomorrow, you will want someone like me to respect you... Mtcheew.. Sniffing period

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This Is Why Men Get No Respect These Days (PHOTO) by chiiraq802(m): 8:16pm On Mar 06, 2021
That young man there is not an Alpha Male neither is he a Simp...
That Young man is an Mkpi( Male Goat).

Mkpi are well known for sniffing yansh.

161 Likes 9 Shares

Re: This Is Why Men Get No Respect These Days (PHOTO) by Jessepaid(m): 8:27pm On Mar 06, 2021
chiiraq802:
That Young man is an Mpi( Male Goat).

Mpi are well known for sniffing yansh.

grin grin grin...

28 Likes

Re: This Is Why Men Get No Respect These Days (PHOTO) by Yusufisraelj(m): 8:33pm On Mar 06, 2021
People playing and you want to make a case for someone's headache?? Well, it looks inappropriate, but you can't teach adults how to live their lives. Actions have consequence.

By the way, It seems you've taken a specialty in attacking the male folks - have come across few of your topics.

In life you will always find what you are looking for as far as interpersonal relationship is concerned, choose what to focus on and know what you want (what will represent peace of mind to you) and go for it, simple.

All the best

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is Why Men Get No Respect These Days (PHOTO) by Qatar2022: 8:39pm On Mar 06, 2021
Don't hold me, I want to kill that guy

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is Why Men Get No Respect These Days (PHOTO) by unamamatoto: 8:41pm On Mar 06, 2021
chiiraq802:

shocked

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is Why Men Get No Respect These Days (PHOTO) by Enoch07: 8:59pm On Mar 06, 2021
see the way the other girl is looking at the mkpi.... lol

10 Likes

Re: This Is Why Men Get No Respect These Days (PHOTO) by chatinent: 9:03pm On Mar 06, 2021
If I can meet cry him..

15 Likes

Re: This Is Why Men Get No Respect These Days (PHOTO) by unamamatoto: 9:03pm On Mar 06, 2021
Enoch07:
see the way the other girl is looking at the mkpi.... lol
like, she o ya werey

4 Likes

Re: This Is Why Men Get No Respect These Days (PHOTO) by stancod(m): 10:37pm On Mar 06, 2021
Yusufisraelj:
People playing and you want to make a case for someone's headache?? Well, it looks inappropriate, but you can't teach adults how to live their lives. Actions have consequence.

By the way, It seems you've taken a specialty in attacking the male folks - have come across few of your topics.

In life you will always find what you are looking for as far as interpersonal relationship is concerned, choose what to focus on and know what you want (what will represent peace of mind to you) and go for it, simple.

All the best
pls what are the six area of life@signature

1 Like

Re: This Is Why Men Get No Respect These Days (PHOTO) by Drsnives(m): 10:37pm On Mar 06, 2021
Nawaooooo

3 Likes

Re: This Is Why Men Get No Respect These Days (PHOTO) by arsenal444(m): 10:37pm On Mar 06, 2021
That one na Goat make run from the owner na...We all knows him, even your brother knows him well OP

1 Like

Re: This Is Why Men Get No Respect These Days (PHOTO) by Drsnives(m): 10:39pm On Mar 06, 2021
Urmamatoto

3 Likes

Re: This Is Why Men Get No Respect These Days (PHOTO) by OnlyDeCapPlease(m): 10:43pm On Mar 06, 2021
Qatar2022:
Don't hold me, I want to kill that guy

Lol

5 Likes

Re: This Is Why Men Get No Respect These Days (PHOTO) by Nobody: 10:46pm On Mar 06, 2021
unamamatoto:
This might be one of the useless boys here shouting ALPHA MALE.. Tomorrow, you will want someone like me to respect you... Mtcheew.. Sniffing period

I still love you.

1 Like

Re: This Is Why Men Get No Respect These Days (PHOTO) by anonymuz(m): 11:05pm On Mar 06, 2021
Na real he-goat be that one o....if you know you know

7 Likes

Re: This Is Why Men Get No Respect These Days (PHOTO) by pointblank247(m): 11:07pm On Mar 06, 2021
This guy is just an ars worm. Pukes

2 Likes

Re: This Is Why Men Get No Respect These Days (PHOTO) by Deserea: 11:12pm On Mar 06, 2021
That he-goat deserves this....

1 Like

Re: This Is Why Men Get No Respect These Days (PHOTO) by 3gpvids: 11:27pm On Mar 06, 2021
RIP

1 Like

Re: This Is Why Men Get No Respect These Days (PHOTO) by Kirkman: 11:50pm On Mar 06, 2021
Ogufe goat..

5 Likes

Re: This Is Why Men Get No Respect These Days (PHOTO) by Nonyeadamu: 11:59pm On Mar 06, 2021
guy you no balance wella. na today you just dey see this picture?

2 Likes

Re: This Is Why Men Get No Respect These Days (PHOTO) by daddio(m): 12:20am On Mar 07, 2021
chiiraq802:

5 Likes

Re: This Is Why Men Get No Respect These Days (PHOTO) by Nobody: 1:25am On Mar 07, 2021
chiiraq802:

5 Likes

Re: This Is Why Men Get No Respect These Days (PHOTO) by mcjohny(m): 6:24am On Mar 07, 2021
chiiraq802:

You must be a very funny dude

out of all the angles to the argument you chose a tight one and still killed the game.

can't just stop laughing at the mkpi comparison with the guys pics

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is Why Men Get No Respect These Days (PHOTO) by Queenslander(f): 7:09am On Mar 07, 2021
I guess they were only having fun, the only surprise here, is it was done in the public space.. lmao what was he thinking though? Just look at how the another lady stared at him in amazement!! Lool..

3 Likes

Re: This Is Why Men Get No Respect These Days (PHOTO) by Yusufisraelj(m): 7:44am On Mar 07, 2021
stancod:
pls what are the six area of life@signature

Check this out
https://www.nairaland.com/6356078/balanced-living-system-making-life

1 Like

Re: This Is Why Men Get No Respect These Days (PHOTO) by columbus007(m): 7:46am On Mar 07, 2021
Women and their pvssy ehn,been causing lots of problem since time immemorial.

2 Likes

Re: This Is Why Men Get No Respect These Days (PHOTO) by Tectono: 7:49am On Mar 07, 2021
This is also one of the reasons why ladies are seen only as a senseless sex objects. Check out my signature if you want to start export business.

2 Likes

Re: This Is Why Men Get No Respect These Days (PHOTO) by unamamatoto: 8:10am On Mar 07, 2021
Tectono:
This is also one of the reasons why ladies are seen only as a senseless sex objects. Check out my signature if you want to start export business.
Ediot... You did not condemn the weak man's action and you had to vent your frustration and depression on the lady... Imbecileeeeee

2 Likes

Re: This Is Why Men Get No Respect These Days (PHOTO) by walyx(m): 9:31am On Mar 07, 2021
mcjohny:

You must be a very funny dude

out of all the angles to the argument you chose a tight one and still killed the game.

can't just stop laughing at the mkpi comparison with the guys pics

honestly,,, was laughing so loud that my kids asked me what is d matter, and why I am laughing.. didn't show them d pix just said na one goat dey swim oo

8 Likes

Re: This Is Why Men Get No Respect These Days (PHOTO) by LikeAking: 9:40am On Mar 07, 2021
Na Buhari cos am.

1 Like

Re: This Is Why Men Get No Respect These Days (PHOTO) by OGWILLS123: 10:35am On Mar 07, 2021
chiiraq802:

AKA "ayada ebot" grin

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Would You Date Or Marry A Poor Woman / Do You Think MouthAction During Menstration Is Safe ? / See The Trouble I'm In Because Of Ashawo...(pics)!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.