Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,161 members, 7,815,056 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:12 AM

What's Ur Take On Posting Of Pictures - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What's Ur Take On Posting Of Pictures (1190 Views)

A Collection Of Pictures That Will Blow Your Mind (photos) / 10' Dangerous Dangers Of Masturbation You Didn't Know Of. (pictures) / I Have Seen Alot Of Pictures On The Internet But This Beats My Imagination (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's Ur Take On Posting Of Pictures by doris4u(f): 10:49pm On Dec 29, 2019
Good evening guys, what's your take on people posting pics of gf and bf's on WhatsApp during birthday celebration.
I have a guy friend, his babes birthday was on Friday, but my guy didn't post her pics wishing happy birthday but he might have done that offline. I wondered because the guy normally posts other people's pics on his status and even clients on their birthdays.
What's your take on posting pics on special occasions.

1 Like

Re: What's Ur Take On Posting Of Pictures by steve279(m): 10:56pm On Dec 29, 2019
Ur guy is not proud of his girlfriend
Re: What's Ur Take On Posting Of Pictures by lilmax(m): 11:00pm On Dec 29, 2019
So he didn't post your pic and now you're not happy grin

Anyways he's very experienced, he didn't post you because he's trying to hide you so that the world won't harm you, that's a caring man cool

4 Likes

Re: What's Ur Take On Posting Of Pictures by doris4u(f): 11:05pm On Dec 29, 2019
lilmax:
So he didn't post your pic and now you're not happy grin

Anyways he's very experienced, he didn't post you because he's trying to hide you so that the world won't harm you, that's a caring man cool

Oga no be me o , am referring to my guy friend.
The world wouldn't harm indeed, lolz
Re: What's Ur Take On Posting Of Pictures by xtain7: 11:13pm On Dec 29, 2019
doris4u:
Good evening guys, what's your take on people posting pics of gf and bf's on WhatsApp during birthday celebration.
I have a guy friend, his babes birthday was on Friday, but my guy didn't post her pics wishing happy birthday but he might have done that offline. I wondered because the guy normally posts other people's pics on his status and even clients on their birthdays.
What's your take on posting pics on special occasions.

Funny enough, its nobody entitlement.. if the guy refused to post pics on someone special day..

Some things are better overlooked.. for peace of mind sake

1 Like

Re: What's Ur Take On Posting Of Pictures by doris4u(f): 12:17am On Dec 30, 2019
xtain7:

Funny enough, its nobody entitlement.. if the guy refused to post pics on someone special day..

Some things are better overlooked.. for peace of mind sake
Yea probably true
Re: What's Ur Take On Posting Of Pictures by Nobody: 12:46am On Dec 30, 2019
He's probably scared she will be snatched from him grin grin
Re: What's Ur Take On Posting Of Pictures by doris4u(f): 1:57am On Dec 30, 2019
Ariza:
He's probably scared she will be snatched from him grin grin
Funny comments �
Re: What's Ur Take On Posting Of Pictures by Yamleg: 6:34am On Dec 30, 2019
Op if you are the one, for lying may you never marry a good spouse.
Re: What's Ur Take On Posting Of Pictures by doris4u(f): 6:59am On Dec 30, 2019
Yamleg:
Op if you are the one, for lying may you never marry a good spouse.
Am not the one
Re: What's Ur Take On Posting Of Pictures by Jodha(f): 8:56am On Dec 30, 2019
doris4u:

Am not the one

I'm*
Re: What's Ur Take On Posting Of Pictures by Ryan03(f): 9:00am On Dec 30, 2019
Na small matter na, on his birthday, the gf should not post his pix too. No issue there
Re: What's Ur Take On Posting Of Pictures by doris4u(f): 12:13pm On Dec 30, 2019
Ryan03:
Na small matter na, on his birthday, the gf should not post his pix too. No issue there
Exactly

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Ladies: All You Need Is A Tight And Sweet Pussy / He Buys 6 Pants Every Weekend - Lady Who Called Boyfriend Pant Shifter / Girl Drinks Sniper And Kills Herself Because Boyfriend Dumped Her After 4 Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.