Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,656 members, 7,823,855 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:34 PM

Tallest Building In South-East In Umuchukwu, Anambra (Photos) - Properties (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Tallest Building In South-East In Umuchukwu, Anambra (Photos) (131024 Views)

Tallest Building In Anambra State Abandoned (Video, Pictures) / World's Second Tallest Building Is Now Complete In Malaysia (Photos) / NCDMB: The Tallest Building In Bayelsa State (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tallest Building In South-East In Umuchukwu, Anambra (Photos) by somalianprince: 5:56pm On Dec 30, 2019
Cyberterror:
It is a lie. Ebonyi people outside Ebonyi are ashamed to be identified as abakaleke people. They usually claim to be from Abia when they are in the midst of other Igbos discussing. The stigma attached to coming from Ebonyi is still there. All over Igboland, Ebonyi people are regarded as hawkers and low strata people with a strange attitude and language that does not sound Igbo. Even Nsukka people who are also seen as naive and clownish are rated higher than Ebonyi people.

Multiplier7, respond to another poster with similar view
Re: Tallest Building In South-East In Umuchukwu, Anambra (Photos) by Multiplier7(m): 5:57pm On Dec 30, 2019
This is but few of the pics of one of the fastest developing state in South East.

So Mr Man show some respect to that state abeg.
somalianprince:
See this one crying like a goat lol

Biko what's the difference between you and someone from abakaleke? Is it not same people with aboki mindset?

The truth you have to face always is that Ebonyi people are inferior igbos, they are at the same level educationally with states like Zamfara, Yobe etc

In terms of human capital, Ebonyi people are among the poorest in Nigeria. Aboki and Ebonyi people are of the same class. That is just the truth.

That you managed to get western education, you could even be the only one in your whole community with such knowledge.

Ebonyi should focus more on education and human capital development.

7 Likes

Re: Tallest Building In South-East In Umuchukwu, Anambra (Photos) by somalianprince: 6:02pm On Dec 30, 2019
See me see wahala, how does those disco light change what I stated below,? What does someone from Ebonyi
needs flyover for when there are not up 20 car in ebonyi state. Misplaced funds that should have been channelled into education and human capital development. Lol

Multiplier7:
This is but few of the pics of one of the fastest developing state in South East
So Mr Man show some respect to that state abeg.

Biko what's the difference between you and someone from abakaleke? Is it not same people with aboki mindset?

The truth you have to face always is that Ebonyi people are inferior igbos, they are at the same level educationally with states like Zamfara, Yobe etc

In terms of human capital, Ebonyi people are among the poorest in Nigeria. Aboki and Ebonyi people are of the same class. That is just the truth.

That you managed to get western education, you could even be the only one in your whole community with such knowledge.

Re: Tallest Building In South-East In Umuchukwu, Anambra (Photos) by Multiplier7(m): 6:04pm On Dec 30, 2019
[quote author=somalianprince post=85354081]

You need a paradigm shift honestly! Because it is only you that reason like that.

Believe me you need help.

3 Likes

Re: Tallest Building In South-East In Umuchukwu, Anambra (Photos) by somalianprince: 6:06pm On Dec 30, 2019
[quote author=Multiplier7 post=85354338][/quote]

All that I stated are stark reality some people refused to say openly. The only difference is that i dared to say it openly.
Re: Tallest Building In South-East In Umuchukwu, Anambra (Photos) by Multiplier7(m): 6:09pm On Dec 30, 2019
somalianprince:
See me see wahala, how does those disco light change what I stated below,? What does someone from Ebonyi
needs flyover for when there are not up 20 car in ebonyi state. Misplaced funds that should have been channelled into education and human capital development. Lol

Your hatred for Ebonyi state knows no bound. But let me shock you. Your people full everywhere in Ebonyi state looking for there daily bread..lol.

Your state that is ravaging with hunger and poverty is well known deal in Nigeria.

My brother pray for God's blessings and quit hating biko

Re: Tallest Building In South-East In Umuchukwu, Anambra (Photos) by somalianprince: 6:11pm On Dec 30, 2019
Multiplier7:
ok

Hahahaha you can't even quote me properly because of anger and frustration. The truth is that ebonyi is the aboki of igbo land
Re: Tallest Building In South-East In Umuchukwu, Anambra (Photos) by sorepco(m): 6:20pm On Dec 30, 2019
I heard its a research center and not a hospital...

AkeNathan:

That facility will not be financially viable for average Nigerian national.

Unless they expect wealthy Nigerians domiciled in Lagos/Abuja to leave foreign Hospitals for a one in Anambra State grin

I laugh in Ebonyi dialect

2 Likes

Re: Tallest Building In South-East In Umuchukwu, Anambra (Photos) by XANDERBOY85: 6:22pm On Dec 30, 2019
neoclassical:
What is wrong with some of you with your useless generalization? Though I am not from Abakaliki, but I am proudly from Ebonyi State, Afikpo precisely. Now, can we compare ourselves in terms of educational background, economic status or any other criterion or variable you may like to use. Enough of this disdain and insults on Ebonyians. I am in my early thirties, and I will round up my PhD program in Energy Economics a few months away. 80 percent of my siblings are Msc holders, same with many of my town people . Only a fool in his stupid thinking pattern and archaic innuendo will think poverty and educational backwardness are exclusive reserves for Ebonyians. If you think you are academically sound enough, I challenge you to a 30 minutes debate in this forum on any national topical issue of your choice. Nonsense

I don’t know when some of us will realise these people are not Igbo! Your responding to the bigot is just what he wants....to help drive home the narrative that Ndigbo don’t like themselves and are always fighting with one another! A strong, united and cohesive Igboland is a threat to them for whatever reason!

It’s instructive that one doesn’t find this happening to the other major ethnic groups....ie, Igbos creating false monikers, pretending to be from these other ethnic groups and going on to try and cause divisions and enmity within the ethnic group they’re targeting; or using the monikers to heap praises on Buhari/APC while pretending to be from the ethnic group said to be suffering Buharis’. nepotism and vindictiveness! Yes....you do find some Igbo abusing these other ethnicities and maybe even starting unflattering threads about them! But they’re man enough to do it as Igbos and take the flak when it arrives....not wanting to deflect it to others so they and their own ethnic group can emerge unscathed!

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tallest Building In South-East In Umuchukwu, Anambra (Photos) by Multiplier7(m): 6:25pm On Dec 30, 2019
somalianprince:

Hahahaha you can't even quote me properly because of anger and frustration. The truth is that ebonyi is the aboki of igbo land

Hmmm...Anger and frustration kwa...I think you are too small to make me feel that way. Am only concerned of the state you are typing from. State your state, let's begin from there.

5 Likes

Re: Tallest Building In South-East In Umuchukwu, Anambra (Photos) by somalianprince: 6:27pm On Dec 30, 2019
So my state will now change the narrative of Ebonyi state? Lol

Ebonyi people are 3rd class igbos. Take it home

Multiplier7:

Hmmm...Anger and frustration kwa...I think you are too small to make me feel that way. Am only concerned of the state you are typing from. State your state, let's begin from there.

Re: Tallest Building In South-East In Umuchukwu, Anambra (Photos) by Multiplier7(m): 6:34pm On Dec 30, 2019
somalianprince:
So my state will now change the narrative of Ebonyi state? Lol

Ebonyi people are 3rd class igbos. Take it home

Now I know you are mentally deranged. Sorry for quoting you earlier

7 Likes

Re: Tallest Building In South-East In Umuchukwu, Anambra (Photos) by somalianprince: 6:39pm On Dec 30, 2019
Multiplier7:

Sorry I am mentally deranged.

I should have known this all along
Re: Tallest Building In South-East In Umuchukwu, Anambra (Photos) by Nobody: 6:41pm On Dec 30, 2019
IkeOnyia:
How many generators will he use to power this building? And will it be properly utilized? An ordinary 3 storey commercial building in a city finds it hard to get clients to rent space and this man just built a skyscraper inside a village! Can't help but see political undertones in this building. BTW, many Nkerehi people have not accepted that name change to Umuchukwu .

Have you heard of 2,000Kva Generators ?

Size of bedrooms.

It can power the building and more.
Re: Tallest Building In South-East In Umuchukwu, Anambra (Photos) by MyopicMods: 7:07pm On Dec 30, 2019
neoclassical:
What is wrong with some of you with your useless generalization? Though I am not from Abakaliki, but I am proudly from Ebonyi State, Afikpo precisely. Now, can we compare ourselves in terms of educational background, economic status or any other criterion or variable you may like to use. Enough of this disdain and insults on Ebonyians. I am in my early thirties, and I will round up my PhD program in Energy Economics a few months away. 80 percent of my siblings are Msc holders, same with many of my town people . Only a fool in his stupid thinking pattern and archaic innuendo will think poverty and educational backwardness are exclusive reserves for Ebonyians. If you think you are academically sound enough, I challenge you to a 30 minutes debate in this forum on any national topical issue of your choice. Nonsense

Nobody is comparing anything but I think you should caution your people and their inferiority complex to avoid any thread concerning Anambra state.

That should simply solve the issue. Any thread about anambra state they swoop into it like hungry lions looking for whom to devour.

Nobody is measuring anything but they should mind their business in a constructive way. Anambra and Ebonyi doesn't share border or road or cultural ties to warrant all these unnecessary comparison.

As for your PhD and masters, many have been doing thst. do is not new.

1 Like

Re: Tallest Building In South-East In Umuchukwu, Anambra (Photos) by 3rdclassESCAPEE: 7:11pm On Dec 30, 2019
Foxman19:
Wasting of money.
not exactly, the point is to promote the medical profession amongst his people and also develop the town

1 Like

Re: Tallest Building In South-East In Umuchukwu, Anambra (Photos) by MyopicMods: 7:11pm On Dec 30, 2019
somalianprince:

All that I stated are stark reality some people refused to say openly. The only difference is that i dared to say it openly.

You did well my saying it openly and that's good. I have also advised Ebonyians to avoid anything anambra or Anambra thread and this matters won't arise.

The reason is simple, they must write one rubbish or compare one flyover umahi is building is going to build.

I don't understand actually the basis of these comparisons sometimes

1 Like

Re: Tallest Building In South-East In Umuchukwu, Anambra (Photos) by MyopicMods: 7:16pm On Dec 30, 2019
Multiplier7:

Now I know you are mentally deranged. Sorry for quoting you earlier

And as for you young man. Take your time and go through the thread from the beginning and observe that your people are the cause of this trash.

I have said it that Ebonyi should learn how to avoid any anambra thread if they can't bear to start unnecessary comparison. Let them avoid anything anambra thread and this impasse will end. It is not compulsory they will comment..

It has happened many times. They should learn to control themselves or avoid threads concerning Anambra state. For Christ sake both doesn't share any boundary or strong cultural ties for all these, Not at all.

1 Like

Re: Tallest Building In South-East In Umuchukwu, Anambra (Photos) by Nobody: 7:20pm On Dec 30, 2019
-

2 Likes

Re: Tallest Building In South-East In Umuchukwu, Anambra (Photos) by somalianprince: 7:20pm On Dec 30, 2019
MyopicMods:

You did well my saying it openly and that's good. I have also advised Ebonyians to avoid anything anambra or Anambra thread and this matters won't arise.

The reason is simple, they must write one rubbish or compare one flyover umahi is building is going to build.

I don't understand actually the basis of these comparisons sometimes

That's inferiority complex. Didn't you see how those abakaleke miscreant invaded this thread and started yapping about one useless building in abakaleke. Meanwhile they will not be courageous enough to open a thread and show us that building. Instead of them to avoid anything that is capable of turning the heat on them but they will never hear.
Re: Tallest Building In South-East In Umuchukwu, Anambra (Photos) by seanwilliam(m): 7:55pm On Dec 30, 2019
MelesZenawi:

Myopism is very deadly because it only makes people think their own Idea is good and not others.

Even a village hospital didn't know it will survive until turn out said so.

If the place is well equipped, no matter the location, people will still come.

The handwork of a dibia attracts people to his shrine.
so people will come all the way from lagos, Abuja and Ports Harcourt to that place?? Sincerely the building is too good for the location.. lagos is the perfect place for it
Re: Tallest Building In South-East In Umuchukwu, Anambra (Photos) by MyopicMods: 8:06pm On Dec 30, 2019
seanwilliam:
so people will come all the way from lagos, Abuja and Ports Harcourt to that place?? Sincerely the building is too good for the location.. lagos is the perfect place for it

Politicians that leave lagos and goes to abroad for medical check up, did you see them entering any sized building like this?

They only goes for the one with what they want, so Mr if the facilities is well equipped people from all works of life will visit there for their research.

Lagos is not any better place but glorified. If it is better the rich would have been treating themselves in lagos, making researches in lagos without moving outside the country.

So your reason can't hold an Inch.

3 Likes

Re: Tallest Building In South-East In Umuchukwu, Anambra (Photos) by seanwilliam(m): 8:13pm On Dec 30, 2019
MyopicMods:

Politicians that leave lagos and goes to abroad for medical check up, did you see them entering any sized building like this?

They only goes for the one with what they want, so Mr if the facilities is well equipped people from all works of life will visit there for their research.

Lagos is not any better place but glorified. If it is better the rich would have been treating themselves in lagos, making researches in lagos without moving outside the country.

So your reason can't hold an Inch.
as per naija standard, lagos is above all southeast combined, relating to subject of discourse
Re: Tallest Building In South-East In Umuchukwu, Anambra (Photos) by iluvdonjazzy: 8:18pm On Dec 30, 2019
The village is beautiful.

1 Like

Re: Tallest Building In South-East In Umuchukwu, Anambra (Photos) by MikeBetty(m): 8:24pm On Dec 30, 2019
naijapips04:
Waste of money. Where's the road to service this? Airport Nko?
It Is Waste Of Money Because It Is Not Built At Ikoyi Or Banana Island? Mek Una Leave The Man Who Sat Down, Planned, Drew And Executed The Project. He Knows What He Will Use It For. In Your Mind, A Man Who Built A Gigantic Structure Like This Will Not Construct Road To Access It? You Talk Of Airport, Hmmm, This Is Taking Panadol For Another Persons Headache. Anambra State Is Building Her Own Airport, Imo Airport Is There, Asaba Airport Is There, Enugu Airport Is There, Ebonyi Airport Is Under Construction. MYOB.

3 Likes

Re: Tallest Building In South-East In Umuchukwu, Anambra (Photos) by MyopicMods: 8:34pm On Dec 30, 2019
seanwilliam:
as per naija standard, lagos is above all southeast combined, relating to subject of discourse

There is nothing like naija standard and lagos is not above any SE but previleges by FG given to ports and airports.

Let FG allow calabar, Akwaibom, rivers, warri seaport and onitsha river port function and see lagos closed down in few months.

What is in the lagos, same treatment someone in Bayelsa receives is the same treatment someone in lagos takes or there above sized hospital with proper equipment?

Let. FG allow all regions full foreign flight from their. Zones and see lagos decongest. Stop talking to much if facts are behind you.

The same centre and building will serve the whole nation if fully equipped with needed facilities. Hospitals in lagos are same with any other hospitals in Nigeria. No difference.

2 Likes

Re: Tallest Building In South-East In Umuchukwu, Anambra (Photos) by MyopicMods: 8:36pm On Dec 30, 2019
MikeBetty:
It Is Waste Of Money Because It Is Not Built At Ikoyi Or Banana Island? Mek Una Leave The Man Who Sat Down, Planned, Drew And Executed The Project. He Knows What He Will Use It For. In Your Mind, A Man Who Built A Gigantic Structure Like This Will Not Construct Road To Access It? You Talk Of Airport, Hmmm, This Is Taking Panadol For Another Persons Headache. Anambra State Is Building Her Own Airport, Imo Airport Is There, Asaba Airport Is There, Enugu Airport Is There, Ebonyi Airport Is Under Construction. MYOB.

Even one is saying he should have build it in lagos. For what reason.

As if people in Ghana come to lagos for treatment...Lol.

2 Likes

Re: Tallest Building In South-East In Umuchukwu, Anambra (Photos) by seanwilliam(m): 8:38pm On Dec 30, 2019
MyopicMods:

There is nothing like naija standard and lagos is not above any SE but previleges by FG given to ports and airports.

Let FG allow calabar, Akwaibom, rivers, warri seaport and onitsha river port function and see lagos closed down in few months.

What is in the lagos, same treatment someone in Bayelsa receives is the same treatment someone in lagos takes or there above sized hospital with proper equipment?

Let. FG allow all regions full foreign flight from their. Zones and see lagos decongest. Stop talking to much if facts are behind you.

The same centre and building will serve the whole nation if fully equipped with needed facilities. Hospitals in lagos are same with any other hospitals in Nigeria. No difference.
I agree with you with this your response.. just that I think that if the sole aim of this is for profit, I'm sure lagos fits in perfectly
Re: Tallest Building In South-East In Umuchukwu, Anambra (Photos) by 3rdclassESCAPEE: 8:43pm On Dec 30, 2019
somalianprince:

afonja you have a problem... Pray the hate don't choke you

6 Likes

Re: Tallest Building In South-East In Umuchukwu, Anambra (Photos) by MyopicMods: 8:44pm On Dec 30, 2019
seanwilliam:
I agree with you with this your response.. just that I think that if the sole aim of this is for profit, I'm sure lagos fits in perfectly

Profits can be maximised if all needed facilities are there and they can access it at standard rate.

If someone considers travelling abroad for a surgery but the facilities and doctors needed for same surgery are here, what do you think his option will be?

It will lessen his expenses and more family care been at home.

Gradually the facility will attend the needed status. No place is better.

2 Likes

Re: Tallest Building In South-East In Umuchukwu, Anambra (Photos) by TUANKU(m): 9:14pm On Dec 30, 2019
This is a medical research facility, the man must have considered his odds before making a decision. A man like this with his years of experience in the US will definitely have consultants who must have done field work to determine its viability, remember it's a medical research facility not a hotel.
But armchair critics are already screaming how it's not viable.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tallest Building In South-East In Umuchukwu, Anambra (Photos) by seanwilliam(m): 9:27pm On Dec 30, 2019
MyopicMods:

Profits can be maximised if all needed facilities are there and they can access it at standard rate.

If someone considers travelling abroad for a surgery but the facilities and doctors needed for same surgery are here, what do you think his option will be?

It will lessen his expenses and more family care been at home.

Gradually the facility will attend the needed status. No place is better.
I disagree with the bolded. Why would some people choose to buy iPhone of 600,000 when oppo of 200,000 can perform the same functions

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

A $7.6m Dollar House That Looks Ordinary From The Outside(Photos) / Reality Building Of A 4 Bedroom Bungalow / How Much Will It Cost To Build A 3 Bedroom Flat.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.