Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,455 members, 7,823,063 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 11:07 PM

Tallest Building In South-East In Umuchukwu, Anambra (Photos) - Properties (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Tallest Building In South-East In Umuchukwu, Anambra (Photos) (131010 Views)

Tallest Building In Anambra State Abandoned (Video, Pictures) / World's Second Tallest Building Is Now Complete In Malaysia (Photos) / NCDMB: The Tallest Building In Bayelsa State (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tallest Building In South-East In Umuchukwu, Anambra (Photos) by Abia1stSon: 9:40pm On Dec 30, 2019
Anambra is southeast leader
Re: Tallest Building In South-East In Umuchukwu, Anambra (Photos) by Nobody: 9:43pm On Dec 30, 2019
Vanity
VANITY
Vanity
Re: Tallest Building In South-East In Umuchukwu, Anambra (Photos) by Thegoodone13(m): 9:43pm On Dec 30, 2019
okeyglm:
The tallest building in South east is in abakiliki more than18 stories.
which year ?

1 Like

Re: Tallest Building In South-East In Umuchukwu, Anambra (Photos) by Nobody: 9:43pm On Dec 30, 2019
grin grin grin

In 2019..
Re: Tallest Building In South-East In Umuchukwu, Anambra (Photos) by JAWBONE(m): 9:44pm On Dec 30, 2019
AkeNathan:

That facility will not be financially viable for average Nigerian national.

Unless they expect wealthy Nigerians domiciled in Lagos/Abuja to leave foreign Hospitals for a one in Anambra State grin

I laugh in Ebonyi dialect

You laugh at your short-sightedness, you laugh at your ignorance
Re: Tallest Building In South-East In Umuchukwu, Anambra (Photos) by Nobody: 9:44pm On Dec 30, 2019
Abia1stSon:
Anambra is southeast leader

False!

Enugu!

1 Like

Re: Tallest Building In South-East In Umuchukwu, Anambra (Photos) by Jarus(m): 9:45pm On Dec 30, 2019
Beremx:
Someone told me he was asked by a Hausa trader who recently relocated to Onitsha how the federal government managed to build high-rise buildings at Onitsha. The Igbo man simply told him all residential high-rise buildings are privately owned. Federal Government does not own anyone.

The Hausa man was simply amazed!

Igbo Amaka. A naghi m eto onu!! grin

Akika

2 Likes

Re: Tallest Building In South-East In Umuchukwu, Anambra (Photos) by adonainana: 9:45pm On Dec 30, 2019
Nice idea but wrong execution i believe

Like its going to be a medical facility, why the hideous glass coverings bearing in mind the building will be controlised via a centralised cooling and heating system. ( No windows and natural ventilation which is not bad )

But ideally, from a public maintenance point of view bearing in mind it is a public building, it ought not to be totally covered in glass from top to bottom. It gives it a hideous look.

Also the Scenery of the building with the other buildings in the village. its look extremely out of place.

Nice idea but execution could be better
Re: Tallest Building In South-East In Umuchukwu, Anambra (Photos) by ScotMisile: 9:46pm On Dec 30, 2019
seankafor:
So all these people asking how he will run the show at his own bulding,
I guess yall are more enlightened than him?
Why not go hustle so you will build your own and stop the unnecessary advices and gibberish

If you want people to mind thier biz, pls don't bring your privacy to social media.

1 Like

Re: Tallest Building In South-East In Umuchukwu, Anambra (Photos) by Obdk: 9:46pm On Dec 30, 2019
Cyberterror:
It is a lie. Ebonyi people outside Ebonyi are ashamed to be identified as abakaleke people. They usually claim to be from Abia when they are in the midst of other Igbos discussing. The stigma attached to coming from Ebonyi is still there. All over Igboland, Ebonyi people are regarded as hawkers and low strata people with a strange attitude and language that does not sound Igbo. Even Nsukka people who are also seen as naive and clownish are rated higher than Ebonyi people.

Ahi adiho gi dis guy..

Chaii see bad mouth.
Re: Tallest Building In South-East In Umuchukwu, Anambra (Photos) by nototribalist: 9:46pm On Dec 30, 2019
Anambralstson:

The building has been completed

Umuchukwu Town Anambra State

Have you seen rockview owerri
Re: Tallest Building In South-East In Umuchukwu, Anambra (Photos) by Kwem(m): 9:47pm On Dec 30, 2019
No more this is deep.... I mean the rotten meat seller grin grin
Re: Tallest Building In South-East In Umuchukwu, Anambra (Photos) by Nobody: 9:49pm On Dec 30, 2019
okeyglm:
The tallest building in South east is in abakiliki more than18 stories.

Name n Pics pls

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tallest Building In South-East In Umuchukwu, Anambra (Photos) by Obdk: 9:49pm On Dec 30, 2019
neoclassical:
What is wrong with some of you with your useless generalization? Though I am not from Abakaliki, but I am proudly from Ebonyi State, Afikpo precisely. Now, can we compare ourselves in terms of educational background, economic status or any other criterion or variable you may like to use. Enough of this disdain and insults on Ebonyians. I am in my early thirties, and I will round up my PhD program in Energy Economics a few months away. 80 percent of my siblings are Msc holders, same with many of my town people . Only a fool in his stupid thinking pattern and archaic innuendo will think poverty and educational backwardness are exclusive reserves for Ebonyians. If you think you are academically sound enough, I challenge you to a 30 minutes debate in this forum on any national topical issue of your choice. Nonsense

Carry dis ur ranting go address the low self esteem ravaging ur state
Re: Tallest Building In South-East In Umuchukwu, Anambra (Photos) by somalianprince: 9:49pm On Dec 30, 2019
Behold the tallest and most beautiful building in SE. This is just cool and lovely

1 Like

Re: Tallest Building In South-East In Umuchukwu, Anambra (Photos) by Nobody: 9:50pm On Dec 30, 2019
Cyberterror:
It is a lie. Ebonyi people outside Ebonyi are ashamed to be identified as abakaleke people. They usually claim to be from Abia when they are in the midst of other Igbos discussing. The stigma attached to coming from Ebonyi is still there. All over Igboland, Ebonyi people are regarded as hawkers and low strata people with a strange attitude and language that does not sound Igbo. Even Nsukka people who are also seen as naive and clownish are rated higher than Ebonyi people.

I am an Ebonyi man.

Weting concern me concern how you dey rate me?

Ibu Chi m? Are you my god?

I am proudly studying Pharmacy and surely not having inferiority complex over Ebonyi state or my profession.

Anuofia

16 Likes

Re: Tallest Building In South-East In Umuchukwu, Anambra (Photos) by Mcdubai: 9:50pm On Dec 30, 2019
Kudos to the biafrans��

1 Like

Re: Tallest Building In South-East In Umuchukwu, Anambra (Photos) by KushLyon(m): 9:51pm On Dec 30, 2019
Anambra is seriously trending these days cheesy

1 Like

Re: Tallest Building In South-East In Umuchukwu, Anambra (Photos) by SoNature(m): 9:52pm On Dec 30, 2019
somalianprince:
This one in Anambra is the tallest building in the SE. Besides what's Ebonyi doing with such building? Will they be hawking gala in the building? Ebonyi should focus on education and human capital development first, because poverty is too much there.

Chino, won't you respect yourself for once?

1 Like

Re: Tallest Building In South-East In Umuchukwu, Anambra (Photos) by Kobicove(m): 9:54pm On Dec 30, 2019
czarina:
Generator kwa, this place should be solar-powered.

Can solar power the elevators in the building? undecided
Re: Tallest Building In South-East In Umuchukwu, Anambra (Photos) by ozueozue(m): 9:55pm On Dec 30, 2019
Na ur money Afonja kiss
Foxman19:
Wasting of money.

3 Likes

Re: Tallest Building In South-East In Umuchukwu, Anambra (Photos) by Nobody: 9:55pm On Dec 30, 2019
Na rat and cockroach go dey do research there las las

1 Like

Re: Tallest Building In South-East In Umuchukwu, Anambra (Photos) by Anambralstson: 9:55pm On Dec 30, 2019
[[s]quote author=Abia1stSon post=85360262]Anambra is southeast leader[/quote[/s]
Re: Tallest Building In South-East In Umuchukwu, Anambra (Photos) by somalianprince: 9:55pm On Dec 30, 2019
[s]
SoNature:

Chino, won't you respect yourself for once?
[/s]

You are an idiot
Re: Tallest Building In South-East In Umuchukwu, Anambra (Photos) by freak33: 9:57pm On Dec 30, 2019
somalianprince:
Just told you the bitter truth. cool

You sound really really stupid, thats why some igbos dont join in agitating for biafra because of your myopic mindset

2 Likes

Re: Tallest Building In South-East In Umuchukwu, Anambra (Photos) by somalianprince: 9:58pm On Dec 30, 2019
[s]
freak33:
You sound really really stupid, thats why some igbos dont join in agitating for biafra because of your myopic mindset
[/s]

Your father is stupid. Who is even interested in your Biafra?
Re: Tallest Building In South-East In Umuchukwu, Anambra (Photos) by Nobody: 9:58pm On Dec 30, 2019
-

1 Like

Re: Tallest Building In South-East In Umuchukwu, Anambra (Photos) by MedicH: 9:59pm On Dec 30, 2019
IkeOnyia:
How many generators will he use to power this building? And will it be properly utilized? An ordinary 3 storey commercial building in a city finds it hard to get clients to rent space and this man just built a skyscraper inside a village! Can't help but see political undertones in this building. BTW, many Nkerehi people have not accepted that name change to Umuchukwu .

As degenerate and as u are the only thing u saw in this venture is the negative. What would the CEO of the largest pain institute in Nevada want to dp with your zoo politics. Someone like u with this thinking may never be able to afford 1000 pieces of block only talk more of building a house. Why not hustle and build ur own then use nuclear energy to power it other than using your dirty mouth to badmouth the investment of ur fellow man.
Re: Tallest Building In South-East In Umuchukwu, Anambra (Photos) by Nobody: 10:00pm On Dec 30, 2019
MyopicMods:

Nobody is comparing anything but I think you should caution your people and their inferiority complex to avoid any thread concerning Anambra state.

That should simply solve the issue. Any thread about anambra state they swoop into it like hungry lions looking for whom to devour.

Nobody is measuring anything but they should mind their business in a constructive way. Anambra and Ebonyi doesn't share border or road or cultural ties to warrant all these unnecessary comparison.

As for your PhD and masters, many have been doing thst. do is not new.

Si ebea puo

Anambra supremacists

Always dividing the region with narcissism

6 Likes

Re: Tallest Building In South-East In Umuchukwu, Anambra (Photos) by LZAA: 10:02pm On Dec 30, 2019
Afamed and helinues right nowgrin
Cc immhotep GMBuharii greenback Adaibeku rekhina

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tallest Building In South-East In Umuchukwu, Anambra (Photos) by Icon79(m): 10:02pm On Dec 30, 2019
KPOM! Truer words have never been spoken, my brother!!!

O pari

adamooye:
If all the Ibos that built in Kano, Abuja etc will build in east.
Re: Tallest Building In South-East In Umuchukwu, Anambra (Photos) by Nobody: 10:03pm On Dec 30, 2019
MyopicMods:

And as for you young man. Take your time and go through the thread from the beginning and observe that your people are the cause of this trash.

I have said it that Ebonyi should learn how to avoid any anambra thread if they can't bear to start unnecessary comparison. Let them avoid anything anambra thread and this impasse will end. It is not compulsory they will comment..

It has happened many times. They should learn to control themselves or avoid threads concerning Anambra state. For Christ sake both doesn't share any boundary or strong cultural ties for all these, Not at all.

Better advice your yeye state people to avoid coming to Ebonyi threads to mention derogatory terms about her people because I have compiled lists of international drug crimes perpetraded by Ndi Anambra, along side kidnapping, ritual and child trafficking crime reports emanating from that state to spam such threads with, once they start their nonsense.

Respect yourselves and we will.

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

A $7.6m Dollar House That Looks Ordinary From The Outside(Photos) / Reality Building Of A 4 Bedroom Bungalow / How Much Will It Cost To Build A 3 Bedroom Flat.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.