Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,206 members, 7,818,704 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:13 PM

Tallest Building In South-East In Umuchukwu, Anambra (Photos) - Properties (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Tallest Building In South-East In Umuchukwu, Anambra (Photos) (130906 Views)

Tallest Building In Anambra State Abandoned (Video, Pictures) / World's Second Tallest Building Is Now Complete In Malaysia (Photos) / NCDMB: The Tallest Building In Bayelsa State (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tallest Building In South-East In Umuchukwu, Anambra (Photos) by okeyglm: 10:03pm On Dec 30, 2019
PrecisionFx:

Name n Pics pls

Re: Tallest Building In South-East In Umuchukwu, Anambra (Photos) by SoNature(m): 10:04pm On Dec 30, 2019
Christology:

fact from united nations abi hear say..
no doubt abakaliki has few industrial homes or companies people leave the town in search of greener pastures, .
when Dave assumed seat he said his first tenure would be used to develop the state in terms of road, bridges,education , and building industrial homes while his second tenure will be to industrialize abakaliki, will any industry be sited where there are no good roads.

Are you new on Nairaland?
Sane people don't argue with stupid ones.
The reason is that if you argue with them, they will bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.
Whenever you see one senseless idiot vigorously attacking the Igbos and Ebonyi in particular, avoid him
It's the stupid, randy fool who claims he comes from Anambra
Lest I forget, he has many monikers

8 Likes

Re: Tallest Building In South-East In Umuchukwu, Anambra (Photos) by churchmind: 10:04pm On Dec 30, 2019
zuchyblink:
The tiny agrarian village of Umuchukwu formerly known as Nkerehi in Orumba South Local Government Area in Anambra is a dot in the map. It has a population of about 3000 people but it has the tallest building in Igbo land.

The building which is a 15 storey build skyscraper built to modern standard by Dr. Godwin Maduka an indigene of the village and a medical doctor who is the Chief Executive Officer and Medical Director of Las Vegas Pain Institute and Medical Centre, said to be the largest pain treatment centre in Nevada United State of America.

With the completion of the building, Umuchukwu village will also be host to the biggest Medical research facility in Africa domiciled in this building.
there's a vision that had been pregnant with an overdue and expire date of delivery.NAIRALANDERS,when she finally bare this is what it will look like,a people wanting to think, create n live as in compared to what is obtainable in other climes#contrapZOO reasoning n lead by zoologistheadersbokoPOLITICAL tinTHIEVES
Re: Tallest Building In South-East In Umuchukwu, Anambra (Photos) by nkwuocha1: 10:05pm On Dec 30, 2019
GogobiriLalas:
Na rat and cockroach go dey do research there las las

You think say the building be like your papa house?
Re: Tallest Building In South-East In Umuchukwu, Anambra (Photos) by Nobody: 10:05pm On Dec 30, 2019
somalianprince:

That's inferiority complex. Didn't you see how those abakaleke miscreant invaded this thread and started yapping about one useless building in abakaleke. Meanwhile they will not be courageous enough to open a thread and show us that building. Instead of them to avoid anything that is capable of turning the heat on them but they will never hear.

Inferiority complex gbakwa oku

Chest beating gorrila

2 Likes

Re: Tallest Building In South-East In Umuchukwu, Anambra (Photos) by superability(m): 10:06pm On Dec 30, 2019
1bunne4lif:
wow! i made it!
i knew this was going to hit front page!
FTC after a long time! guys show me some love abeg
Abeg how much hit ur account for being the FTC
Re: Tallest Building In South-East In Umuchukwu, Anambra (Photos) by Savagethe21st(m): 10:06pm On Dec 30, 2019
Congrats in advance to him....may we bring development to our cities if the government can't do so.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W90ebtj21t4 Hello guys i'm a producer in my teens from lagos NIGERIA chasing my dreams.It would be a huge blessing if someone checked out my beats and subscribe to channel. Comment what you think or corrections.Thanks and Godbless.

1 Like

Re: Tallest Building In South-East In Umuchukwu, Anambra (Photos) by somalianprince: 10:09pm On Dec 30, 2019
[s]
AkeNathan:

Inferiority complex gbakwa oku
Chest beating gorrila
[/s]

Abakaleke miscreant cheesy
Re: Tallest Building In South-East In Umuchukwu, Anambra (Photos) by Nobody: 10:10pm On Dec 30, 2019
Obdk:

Carry dis ur ranting go address the low self esteem ravaging ur state

Chest beating gorrila

State of cocaine pushers, international human traffickers, ritualists and kidnappers

All the invictus obi's and that famous kidnapper who exploded the internet a year or two ago.

Na una bring shame to SE pass

*spits

3 Likes

Re: Tallest Building In South-East In Umuchukwu, Anambra (Photos) by Nobody: 10:10pm On Dec 30, 2019
somalianprince:
[/s]

[s]Abakaleke miscreant
cheesy

Cocaine pusher, kidnapper and anambra ritualist

3 Likes

Re: Tallest Building In South-East In Umuchukwu, Anambra (Photos) by 1bunne4lif(m): 10:11pm On Dec 30, 2019
superability:
Abeg how much hit ur account for being the FTC
trying to be happy

2 Likes

Re: Tallest Building In South-East In Umuchukwu, Anambra (Photos) by Psady(m): 10:13pm On Dec 30, 2019
AkeNathan:

The one at Presco junction right?

It is not yet completed, just about same stage of construction as this one.
hmm! will that building ever be completed from calculation it's been past 10 years+ now .
Re: Tallest Building In South-East In Umuchukwu, Anambra (Photos) by czarina(f): 10:14pm On Dec 30, 2019
Kobicove:

Can solar power the elevators in the building? undecided
Why not?

1 Like

Re: Tallest Building In South-East In Umuchukwu, Anambra (Photos) by Ttipsy(f): 10:14pm On Dec 30, 2019
BeachLife:
The building is impressive but I still think it should have been built at a designated business district,preferably Onitsha waterfront. There needs to be zoning laws and building codes . As it stands now , I think those houses around will have to be demolished later to give way for other highrises in the area.
the tall building in that village should hv been build in onitsha,,

1 Like

Re: Tallest Building In South-East In Umuchukwu, Anambra (Photos) by Nobody: 10:15pm On Dec 30, 2019
somalianprince:
[s][/s]

Your northern cousins are back home. You should be on this thread lol

https://www.nairaland.com/5606247/herdsman-rapes-woman-death-ebonyi

The popular Evans the notorious kidnapper is from Anambra

Look below, I'm sure he contributed to the properties of onitsha grin

Money ritual people tufia

2 Likes

Re: Tallest Building In South-East In Umuchukwu, Anambra (Photos) by Snipper007: 10:18pm On Dec 30, 2019
Foxman19:
Wasting of money.
Because it's not lagoon I mean lagos abi?
Re: Tallest Building In South-East In Umuchukwu, Anambra (Photos) by baratech: 10:19pm On Dec 30, 2019
Wow!
Re: Tallest Building In South-East In Umuchukwu, Anambra (Photos) by Johnsinia(m): 10:19pm On Dec 30, 2019
somalianprince:
See this one crying like a goat lol

Biko what's the difference between you and someone from abakaleke? Is it not same people with aboki mindset?

The truth you have to face always is that Ebonyi people are inferior igbos, they are at the same level educationally with states like Zamfara, Yobe etc

In terms of human capital, Ebonyi people are among the poorest in Nigeria. Aboki and Ebonyi people are of the same class. That is just the truth.

That you managed to get western education, you could even be the only one in your whole community with such knowledge.

Ebonyi should focus more on education and human capital development.

Oga which state are you from. Ebonyians are great people. Strong, industrious and educated unlike what you are saying. Ebonyi have produce great people at the national levels and also in politics. They have produce students who performed excellently in education including waec, jamb and other exams. You are just demonic. And yes, I am proudly Ebonyians from Ohaozara LGA.

5 Likes

Re: Tallest Building In South-East In Umuchukwu, Anambra (Photos) by Abia1stSon: 10:20pm On Dec 30, 2019
AkeNathan:

The popular Evans the notorious kidnapper is from Anambra ook below, I'm sure he contributed to the properties of onitsha ;DMoney ritual people tufia

Ogeh chukwuebuka Emmanuel, I think ebonyi people are cursed 3rd class igbos cheesy

Re: Tallest Building In South-East In Umuchukwu, Anambra (Photos) by ProjectKay(m): 10:20pm On Dec 30, 2019
Please don't waste your time on immature and foolish comments.

I'm Igbo from IMO state. I considers all Igbos as one, artificial delimitation cannot change that fact. I love and respect all tribes let alone my own people. Please allow the efulefus to make fool of themselves before all and sundry.

I visited Ebonyi state sometimes this years and it was a beautiful experience. Your Governor is doing a great job as he is laying good foundation for others to build on.

Your ladies are beautiful and homily too. Being the youngest Igbo state, I and I believe all well meaning Igbos are proud if how far Ebonyians have come.

Igbo nile bu otu.
Jisi nu ike.
Onelove.

AkeNathan:

I am an Ebonyi man.

Weting concern me concern how you dey rate me?

Ibu Chi m? Are you my god?

I am proudly studying Pharmacy and surely not having inferiority complex over Ebonyi state or my profession.

Anuofia

11 Likes

Re: Tallest Building In South-East In Umuchukwu, Anambra (Photos) by Abia1stSon: 10:21pm On Dec 30, 2019
Johnsinia:
Oga which state are you from. Ebonyians are great people. Strong, industrious and educated unlike what you are saying. Ebonyi have produce great people at the national levels and also in politics. They have produce students who performed excellently in education including waec, jamb and other exams. You are just demonic. And yes, I am proudly Ebonyians from Ohaozara LGA.

I know ebonyi people, they are not even igbos
Re: Tallest Building In South-East In Umuchukwu, Anambra (Photos) by Upright750: 10:21pm On Dec 30, 2019
BuhariAdvocate:
In fact its a total wasting of money and energy. Who is advising this man.

Poverty mentality call it wast of money .. the owner is not complaining besides he have millions times of the fund with greater plans for it . You Will be surprise what will happen when he unveils his plans to the public ... .. go to other developed countries you will see project like this in different location of the country .. that's why you see people from other part of the country going to the least part for one thing or the other .. but in Nigeria .. All government institutions in one or two state .. that's why other state lack development .. everything go to Abuja .. it's not done that way .. that's why many Nigerian graduate haven't visited more than two or three state ..

2 Likes

Re: Tallest Building In South-East In Umuchukwu, Anambra (Photos) by Nobody: 10:22pm On Dec 30, 2019
Abia1stSon:

Ogeh chukwuebuka Emmanuel, I think ebonyi people are cursed 3rd class igbos cheesy

And Anambra is the capital of kidnapping, money ritual, cocaine pushing and human trafficking in west Africa.
Re: Tallest Building In South-East In Umuchukwu, Anambra (Photos) by Johnsinia(m): 10:22pm On Dec 30, 2019
somalianprince:
Just told you the bitter truth. cool

Which bitter truth you fool? Tell yourself all those trash and not Ebonyians. You are not in the right position to tell us what we want. O I get it you are just jealous of our progress as a people lately. You will probably die b4 your time. Block head

2 Likes

Re: Tallest Building In South-East In Umuchukwu, Anambra (Photos) by obuneme: 10:22pm On Dec 30, 2019
AkeNathan:

The popular Evans the notorious kidnapper is from Anambra

Look below, I'm sure he contributed to the properties of onitsha grin

Money ritual people tufia

Please stop it. Stop arguing with him. He's not from the South East. He's here to cause division.

1 Like

Re: Tallest Building In South-East In Umuchukwu, Anambra (Photos) by Johnsinia(m): 10:24pm On Dec 30, 2019
Abia1stSon:

I know ebonyi people, they are not even igbos
Tell that to your father. Bastard

1 Like

Re: Tallest Building In South-East In Umuchukwu, Anambra (Photos) by superability(m): 10:24pm On Dec 30, 2019
1bunne4lif:
trying to be happy
I grab...
My mannest man

1 Like

Re: Tallest Building In South-East In Umuchukwu, Anambra (Photos) by Leeprince: 10:25pm On Dec 30, 2019
People have money, dear God, please bless me abundantly

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

A $7.6m Dollar House That Looks Ordinary From The Outside(Photos) / Reality Building Of A 4 Bedroom Bungalow / How Much Will It Cost To Build A 3 Bedroom Flat.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.