Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,245 members, 7,836,169 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:54 PM

Why Do Ladies Give Out Their Numbers And End Up Acting Up - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Ladies Give Out Their Numbers And End Up Acting Up (1380 Views)

How Ladies Give My Fiancé 'Green Light' In My Presence, Not Minding My Ring / My Fiancee Is Acting Up A Week To Our Traditional Marriage (picture) / Girls That Easily Give Out Their Numbers Are Usually Hard To Get? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Ladies Give Out Their Numbers And End Up Acting Up by Nobody: 8:17am On Jun 16, 2020
I met a lady on a dating site, we exchanged phone numbers and started chatting. As a gentleman i asked if i could call her, she said "yes". So i called the first time and the conversation went smoothly. Next day, i called this lady she didn't answer nor call back. And that is how she started acting all busy, hardly answers calls, to reply to chats sef na issue. And she is a single mum. I was now wondering whats sense in giving out her number in the first place.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Ladies Give Out Their Numbers And End Up Acting Up by kurupt1: 8:20am On Jun 16, 2020
She wasn't feeling you

1 Like

Re: Why Do Ladies Give Out Their Numbers And End Up Acting Up by ShopifyWordPres: 8:22am On Jun 16, 2020
Dem go end up being lover bird
Re: Why Do Ladies Give Out Their Numbers And End Up Acting Up by Oluromantic: 8:26am On Jun 16, 2020
I just finished saying same to a girl here too. Most of them are on that site for recharge cards money, hook up and one night stand. If you notice, most of them claim to live in lekki, ajah, abule-egba, ikd like they're big girls and if you ask their educational qualification, it will be waec or ond highest. Most of them have a child. They're living with either their aunt or sis or househelp in those places they mentioned. One even told me she's in a relationship and I kept wondering why she was on a dating site with her facial marks. I asked whether her bf is not satisfying her, she had no sensible reply. The more real ones are better found on fb, Instagram, twitter. Those dating sites are abused sites.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Ladies Give Out Their Numbers And End Up Acting Up by Nobody: 8:29am On Jun 16, 2020
take her out, and engage in a more sensitive conversation.
Re: Why Do Ladies Give Out Their Numbers And End Up Acting Up by callmeRichie(m): 8:35am On Jun 16, 2020
Maybe she wasn't impressed by your convo or voice the first time you called. Maybe you should go and file tune your voicegrin grin

1 Like

Re: Why Do Ladies Give Out Their Numbers And End Up Acting Up by shamsin6300(m): 8:39am On Jun 16, 2020
Your first impression matters. Maybe you don't have sweet voice or you voice is too laudable.
Re: Why Do Ladies Give Out Their Numbers And End Up Acting Up by paulolee(m): 9:06am On Jun 16, 2020
u lack lamba dude...for bea to gv u number means dt she needed ur convo...if u called and no lamber her well, u don lose d bea
Re: Why Do Ladies Give Out Their Numbers And End Up Acting Up by QuinModah(f): 9:16am On Jun 16, 2020
Hi I got your pm cant access it. Kindly reach me on the number on my profile.
Miniso:
take her out, and engage in a more sensitive conversation.
Re: Why Do Ladies Give Out Their Numbers And End Up Acting Up by McBrooklyn(m): 9:23am On Jun 16, 2020
When a lady does that, chances are she ain't feeling you..

1 Like

Re: Why Do Ladies Give Out Their Numbers And End Up Acting Up by Nobody: 9:25am On Jun 16, 2020
I know I have smooth voice, the conversation was smooth
Re: Why Do Ladies Give Out Their Numbers And End Up Acting Up by Nobody: 9:31am On Jun 16, 2020
paulolee:
u lack lamba dude...for bea to gv u number means dt she needed ur convo...if u called and no lamber her well, u don lose d bea
Nah, she was feeling the convo, there was continuous flow. Except if she's not into good guys

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Ladies Give Out Their Numbers And End Up Acting Up by Nobody: 9:34am On Jun 16, 2020
shamsin6300:
Your first impression matters. Maybe you don't have sweet voice or you voice is too laudable.
My voice smooth O! She even made comment about it
Re: Why Do Ladies Give Out Their Numbers And End Up Acting Up by Nobody: 9:35am On Jun 16, 2020
Oluromantic:
I just finished saying same to a girl here too. Most of them are on that site for recharge cards and one night stand. If you notice, most of them claim to live in lekki, ajah, abule-egba, ikd like they're big girls and if you ask their educational qualification, it will be waec or ond highest. Most of them have a child. They're living with either their aunt or sis or househelp in those places they mentioned. One even told me she's in a relationship and I kept wondering why she was on a dating site with her facial marks. I asked whether her bf is not satisfying her, she had no sensible reply. The more real ones are better found on fb, Instagram, twitter. Those dating sites are abused sites.
Hmmm..... Maybe she's not into nice guys
Re: Why Do Ladies Give Out Their Numbers And End Up Acting Up by Nobody: 9:37am On Jun 16, 2020
QuinModah:
Hi I got your pm cant access it. Kindly reach me on the number on my profile.
Nice Queen. Can I chat you up?

1 Like

Re: Why Do Ladies Give Out Their Numbers And End Up Acting Up by ashewoboy(m): 9:40am On Jun 16, 2020
ladies give out their numbers because they want to increase the number of persons on their whatsapp list. if you are a bad guy, you can phuck her even if she has a boyfriend.
Re: Why Do Ladies Give Out Their Numbers And End Up Acting Up by paulolee(m): 10:15am On Jun 16, 2020
Axiel99:

Nah, she was feeling the convo, there was continuous flow. Except if she's not into good guys
kk...dt wan self de...some girl just sabi dull convo and no lyk good guys as u said...de prefare lies from bad goons
Re: Why Do Ladies Give Out Their Numbers And End Up Acting Up by mikebabs101: 10:20am On Jun 16, 2020
You don't get the gist , 95% of Nigerian ladies on dating sites like,badoo, tinder and instamessage are not there to look for a serious relationship, they are there for fast money, favor and hookups, reason some will even say they do hookups only so you won't start wasting their time with calls, long chats and love stories. You are probably wasting the girls time , she could have sensed you are broke or she probably want someone that wants to pay for sex ( what most Nigerian dating site is all about though). If you are looking to meet some one online , Facebook or Instagram is still your best deal , naija dating sites has turned to prostitution sites, so if you don't have mind of going there to pay for sex , don't go there and be looking for love and wasting your time and their time, they will eventually block or ignore you lol.

4 Likes

Re: Why Do Ladies Give Out Their Numbers And End Up Acting Up by ehmmy11(m): 10:40am On Jun 16, 2020
Oluromantic:
I just finished saying same to a girl here too. Most of them are on that site for recharge cards and one night stand. If you notice, most of them claim to live in lekki, ajah, abule-egba, ikd like they're big girls and if you ask their educational qualification, it will be waec or ond highest. Most of them have a child. They're living with either their aunt or sis or househelp in those places they mentioned. One even told me she's in a relationship and I kept wondering why she was on a dating site with her facial marks. I asked whether her bf is not satisfying her, she had no sensible reply. The more real ones are better found on fb, Instagram, twitter. Those dating sites are abused sites.

boss what site is that ? You don't have to give the full website
Re: Why Do Ladies Give Out Their Numbers And End Up Acting Up by Oluromantic: 12:02pm On Jun 16, 2020
mikebabs101:
You don't get the gist , 95% of Nigerian ladies on dating sites like,badoo, tinder and instamessage are not there to look for a serious relationship, they are there for fast money, favor and hookups, reason some will even say they do hookups only so you won't start wasting their time with calls, long chats and love stories. You are probably wasting the girls time , she could have sensed you are broke or she probably want someone that wants to pay for sex ( what most Nigerian dating site is all about though). If you are looking to meet some one online , Facebook or Instagram is still your best deal , naija dating sites has turned to prostitution sites, so if you don't have mind of going there to pay for sex , don't go there and be looking for love and wasting your time and their time, they will eventually block or ignore you lol.
Not all of them though. Met my gf of 3yrs on waplog. Though I know most girls there are strictly for hook up
Re: Why Do Ladies Give Out Their Numbers And End Up Acting Up by Blackmoran(m): 12:21pm On Jun 16, 2020
The simple truth is that she just meet someone who caught her attention and you not in the picture anymore..... I won't advise guys visiting dating app, it is a waste of time....most girls on dating app are there to get validation to feel good about themselves with the attention they get from guys.. A lady just logging in would get like 15 messages under a minute, you see some idiot guy wooing a girl that she is just a 4 in ranking telling her how beautiful she is, a ugly girl can get like 100 like..... And secondly most on dating apps are for hookups.... Am not saying you can meet a serious girl, but its like gambling carry 30games straight... So guys if you have better things to do with your time pls avoid dating site..... Approach women if she no gree you no go die
Re: Why Do Ladies Give Out Their Numbers And End Up Acting Up by illicit(m): 12:48pm On Jun 16, 2020
The same reason she became a single mum
Re: Why Do Ladies Give Out Their Numbers And End Up Acting Up by Deicide: 2:38pm On Jun 16, 2020
She has confirmed that you are really into her so GAME MODE Activated.
Re: Why Do Ladies Give Out Their Numbers And End Up Acting Up by shamsin6300(m): 5:05pm On Jun 16, 2020
Axiel99:

My voice smooth O! She even made comment about it

She made to understand that you card got finish within a minute of call.

(1) (Reply)

White Weddings And MouthAction Is Never A Part Of African Culture ! / Nigerian Crossdresser, Jay Boogie, Shares Hot Photos On IG / My Gay Makeup Friend Is Cooking Meal For My Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.