Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,020 members, 7,825,206 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 09:07 AM

Islam Vs Terrorism - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam Vs Terrorism (1662 Views)

Islam Vs Christianity / Christianity VS Islam Vs Atheism...which Has Created More Foolishness? / Islam Vs Christianity: A Shocking Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Islam Vs Terrorism by dexmond: 9:46pm On Dec 11, 2010
Where did you get your information from? For you to say these things, you must have read about them, so lets see the exerpts of historical records about his life, death and if possible his alleged ressurection and make sure you dont use my bible.
Re: Islam Vs Terrorism by Krayola(m): 10:07pm On Dec 11, 2010
dexmond:

Where did you get your information from? For you to say these things, you must have read about them, so lets see the exerpts of historical records about his life, death and if possible his alleged ressurection and make sure you dont use my bible.

I don't have any information about anybody. You asked me if Jesus existed and I said Jesus likely existed. I'm pretty confident there must have been at least one Jesus at some point in history.

What I'm saying is that the Jesus of 'popular" Christian belief. . . The one that is said to have walked on water and done all that cool stuff like wash away your sins, is a fairy tale. How can you believe in a Jewish magician that saves souls and deny the tooth fairy that only leaves money underneath a pillow.
Re: Islam Vs Terrorism by dexmond: 10:18pm On Dec 11, 2010
I don't have any information about anybody. You asked me if Jesus existed and I said Jesus likely existed. I'm pretty confident there must have been at least one Jesus at some point in history.

You dont have any information about him? how is it then you are telling us he walked on water, never saved anybody etc? Is it not logically impossible? You also claimed to be confident that there must have been at least one Jseus at some point in history, your claim is irrational. I might as well say " I am confident that there is big-foot on mars". How do you justify your position without any information?
Re: Islam Vs Terrorism by Krayola(m): 11:35pm On Dec 11, 2010
dexmond:

You dont have any information about him? how is it then you are telling us he walked on water, never saved anybody etc? Is it not logically impossible? You also claimed to be confident that there must have been at least one Jseus at some point in history, your claim is irrational. I might as well say " I am confident that there is big-foot on mars". How do you justify your position without any information?

You need me to provide you information to show you that people don't walk on water and water can't turn into wine and spit does not cure blindness?

That stuff can happen in fairy tales tho.
Re: Islam Vs Terrorism by PastorAIO: 1:19pm On Dec 12, 2010
dexmond:

Anything that has fake must have an original. Can you tell us a little about your own Jesus without making reference to the bible.

Where does this bizarre argument come from? I keep hearing it from 9ja people. How is it a valid form of inference. America's claims that Iraq has WMD, what is the original of that?
Re: Islam Vs Terrorism by Rhino5dm: 1:47pm On Dec 12, 2010
^^me think say:

the original of that is iraq does not have a WMD . . . . . . .which is a fact!
Re: Islam Vs Terrorism by PastorAIO: 1:57pm On Dec 12, 2010
Rhino.5dm:

^^me think say:

the original of that is iraq does not have a WMD . . . . . . .which is a fact!

Then the fake can be the diametric opposite of the original.
Re: Islam Vs Terrorism by Rhino5dm: 2:10pm On Dec 12, 2010
Pastor AIO:

Then the fake can be the diametric opposite of the original.

with some elemental traits of the original.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Does He Answer Prayers Too? / The Lord God Almighty – The Only Holy One, Righteous / I Need The Truth!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.