Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,179 members, 7,821,987 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:47 PM

Please I Need A Candid Advice On How To Go About A Lady I Met At My Place O Work - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please I Need A Candid Advice On How To Go About A Lady I Met At My Place O Work (3286 Views)

We Met At Akwa Ibom #ENDSARS Prayer Walk & Now We're About To Wed (Pictures) / Lady Was Disappointed By A Cute Guy She Met At A Bank Who Had Mouth Odour / A Candid Advice For The Young Unmarried Ladies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please I Need A Candid Advice On How To Go About A Lady I Met At My Place O Work by Merrymen1(m): 5:16pm On Dec 30, 2019
Dear All,

I have been a member of NL for sometime now, though I have to create this new account for this purpose.

Am happily married with 3 kids (2boys ,1 girl) for 9 years now, equally work as an Engineer in one of the Oil and Gas companies.

I met this Young lady, 2 months ago (Oct 2019), she is 19 yrs (except she tells you, you will doubt it with the last drop of your blood that she is 19 because she looks bigger than her age), though she works with one of our contractors as a causal staff in same company. We started getting along .I was Frank to open up to her that I am married because I don't want issues on the long run in my marriage, she said no issues. Actually ,reason for knowing her, was not for anything trust me, I just wanted someone I would always chat with it or something. I love my wife / kids so dearly that I wouldn't wish anything to cause issues in my home. I have been faithful to my wife ever since we got married.

To fast forward. So at a point, the girl stated telling me that she is having issues with her BF, she sent me screenshot of argument she had with him , how the guy insulted her, calling her names, that she always cheat on him. So I called her and she explained , of a truth, she cheated on him because he wasn't taking care of her. She said the guy stays in other State, while she is in other state. Feeling remorse, she did everything to see the guy each time he comes to town, but he wouldn't want to see her.So I advised her to pls make up with him, it could be he doesn't have the money or something. For the fact he doesn't take care of you, does not mean you should sleep around. I told her the implication of premarital sex, that God frowns at it, and that if she needs anything , she should talk to me than sleeping around, she accepted, and promised not to do it again, and ever since then, I have been there for her financially, but haven't slept with her. I told her she's more of a sister to me than a friend, I do want I do not because of sex but to see her grow as responsible girl with Bright future because she just got admission into higher institution. We've had the opportunity of being all alone in a room, I didn't sleep with her, even though we had a slight romance, I was so conscious. I always tell her I wish to see her grow as a responsible girl with Bright future.

My pains, recently , something happened, I was questioning her, her told me she slept with a guy just last month, I was pissed off, I told her is this how you wish to appreciate what I've been doing for you? you promised me provided I will be there for you financially, you won't sleep around again. Am not pained that I didn't sleep with her, never, afterall, it's not my intention to have it with her , mind you , I love my wife,;rather am pained that she seems not to listen to all I have been telling her about living a good life, sticking to her Bf if at all and quitting such life style.
Though she appolized for her actions, but then I am yet to respond to her. Though she is getting on with her Bf.

Please I need your candid advice on what to do. No abusive language pls.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please I Need A Candid Advice On How To Go About A Lady I Met At My Place O Work by SimDan95(m): 5:17pm On Dec 30, 2019
what actual advice for u need from us?? cos I seriously can't understand the motive behind ur actions. U don't want to sleep with her but u take care of her financially ( Mr financial helper), the girl got Hot and since u ain't gonna give her the d*ck she sought help outside, Now u are angry.

So u actually thought u could contain and curtail her sexual drive just because u her her financial messiah?? Grow up man and handle that coochie you've been dodging in the guise of being responsible

I don't know the breed of weak men we encounter these days, pls pass her over here if u can't handle a wild cougar like her I'll be glad to tame her.

12 Likes

Re: Please I Need A Candid Advice On How To Go About A Lady I Met At My Place O Work by GeneralPula: 5:22pm On Dec 30, 2019
sad
Re: Please I Need A Candid Advice On How To Go About A Lady I Met At My Place O Work by GraGra247(m): 5:22pm On Dec 30, 2019
Bros, you never serious to keep your marriage.

You were with her alone in a room and there was romance.

You're a very dishonest human being. Keep deceiving yourself.

You'll soon open thread about how you got her pregnant.

37 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Please I Need A Candid Advice On How To Go About A Lady I Met At My Place O Work by lalanice(f): 5:23pm On Dec 30, 2019
angry undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Please I Need A Candid Advice On How To Go About A Lady I Met At My Place O Work by MJBOLT: 5:23pm On Dec 30, 2019
the op needs our permission advice to cheat on his wife because i dont understand what a married man with 3 kids is doing with a 19 year old taking care of her financial needs,are you her father or husband.Who asked you if you slept with her or not,seems your conscience is disturbing you.

Better focus on your family and work and put distractions aside.

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Please I Need A Candid Advice On How To Go About A Lady I Met At My Place O Work by GeneralPula: 5:24pm On Dec 30, 2019
[s]
Merrymen1:
Dear All,

I have been a member of NL for sometime now, though I have to create this new account for this purpose.

Am happily married with 3 kids (2boys ,1 girl) for 9 years now, equally work as an Engineer in one of the Oil and Gas companies.

I met this Young lady, 2 months ago (Oct 2019), she is 19 yrs (except she tells you, you will doubt it with the last drop of your blood that she is 19 because she looks bigger than her age), though she works with one of our contractors as a causal staff in same company. We started getting along .I was Frank to open up to her that I am married because I don't want issues on the long run in my marriage, she said no issues. Actually ,reason for knowing her, was not for anything trust me, I just wanted someone I would always chat with it or something. I love my wife / kids so dearly that I wouldn't wish anything to cause issues in my home. I have been faithful to my wife ever since we got married.

To fast forward. So at a point, the girl stated telling me that she is having issues with her BF, she sent me screenshot of argument she had with him , how the guy insulted her, calling her names, that she always cheat on him. So I called her and she explained , of a truth, she cheated on him because he wasn't taking care of her. She said the guy stays in other State, while she is in other state. Feeling remorse, she did everything to see the guy each time he comes to town, but he wouldn't want to see her.So I advised her to pls make up with him, it could be he doesn't have the money or something. For the fact he doesn't take care of you, does not mean you should sleep around. I told her the implication of premarital sex, that God frowns at it, and that if she needs anything , she should talk to me than sleeping around, she accepted, and promised not to do it again, and ever since then, I have been there for her financially, but haven't slept with her. I told her she's more of a sister to me than a friend, I do want I do not because of sex but to see her grow as responsible girl with Bright future because she just got admission into higher institution. We've had the opportunity of being all alone in a room, I didn't sleep with her, even though we had a slight romance, I was so conscious. I always tell her I wish to see her grow as a responsible girl with Bright future.

My pains, recently , something happened, I was questioning her, her told me she slept with a guy just last month, I was pissed off, I told her is this how you wish to appreciate what I've been doing for you? you promised me provided I will be there for you financially, you won't sleep around again. Am not pained that I didn't sleep with her, never, afterall, it's not my intention to have it with her , mind you , I love my wife,;rather am pained that she seems not to listen to all I have been telling her about living a good life, sticking to her Bf if at all and quitting such life style.
Though she appolized for her actions, but then I am yet to respond to her. Though she is getting on with her Bf.

[/s]

Your story no get head/tail

Or probably you lieing!

So cuz you helping her and don’t wanna sex her, she should not respond when Kongi calls on her?

Asaro

3 Likes

Re: Please I Need A Candid Advice On How To Go About A Lady I Met At My Place O Work by MJBOLT: 5:26pm On Dec 30, 2019
i have this feeling that the girl and her boyfriend dey chop the op money sef

8 Likes

Re: Please I Need A Candid Advice On How To Go About A Lady I Met At My Place O Work by czarina(f): 5:30pm On Dec 30, 2019
You don't seem as responsible as you try to paint yourself. You "want someone you can always gist with" when you have a wife.

(not saying that you shouldn't talk with other females)

When they'll say marry someone you're on the same page with, una no go hear. Some loonies the other day were talking about marrying an "illiterate" just so they can "dominate" in the house (not saying your wife is one)

You even "kissed and romanced each other" but you were conscious.

You may not admit but you only feel bad because your 19yr old "mistress" is "cheating" on you!

Just keep it up, you'll be f**king her soon, and "officially" if I may add.

And trust me, in no time, you'll destroy the same family you claim to "love so much".

P. S

It's Nairaland, this story might even be a lie.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please I Need A Candid Advice On How To Go About A Lady I Met At My Place O Work by Patented: 5:33pm On Dec 30, 2019
Bros u go like nack but conscience dey haunt you. The young lady is free to do what she likes with her life, u can only give advice. If u are so unhappy then stop being an audio sugar Daddy

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please I Need A Candid Advice On How To Go About A Lady I Met At My Place O Work by Nobody: 5:35pm On Dec 30, 2019
Oga, you're a married man. Focus on your wife and children.

Merrymen1:
I have been faithful to my wife ever since we got married.

I didn't sleep with her, even though we had a slight romance, I was so conscious. I always tell her I wish to see her grow as a responsible girl with
See contradiction. You obviously have a twisted idea of what it means to be faithful.

7 Likes

Re: Please I Need A Candid Advice On How To Go About A Lady I Met At My Place O Work by Nobody: 5:38pm On Dec 30, 2019
If you don't keep a healthy distance from that girl, the spirit that breaks marriages will creep into your marriage and destroy it before you realize it. When black and white turn to grey, it's always a slow fade. It doesn't happen at once. You believe in God, right? And from the look of things, you believe in the Bible as God's word. If that's the case, I leave you with the following verse.

1 Corinthians 10:12
So, if you think you are standing firm, be careful
that you don't fall! (NIV).

You can help her financially, but let the cordiality be minimized TO A FAULT. That's all I have to say sir.

Modified: I suppose your main purpose for creating this thread was to seek an advice on what you should do to help the girl, but things took an unexpected twist judging from the nature of most comments. So now I'm guessing your heart is thumping hard and your conscience is hitting on you. You better heed to the pieces of advice of the lot here, and ignore the harsh words.

4 Likes

Re: Please I Need A Candid Advice On How To Go About A Lady I Met At My Place O Work by Romanoff(f): 5:42pm On Dec 30, 2019
Uncle, you are a useless man.

Is your wife not capable of being your best friend?

Look at the young girl you're creating post for.

Leave that girl yo enjoy her ho phase, focus on your marriage Mr mentor, mentor yourself first.

Awon oniranu lo kun forum yi sha.

7 Likes

Re: Please I Need A Candid Advice On How To Go About A Lady I Met At My Place O Work by twhy111(m): 5:44pm On Dec 30, 2019
Op Keep deceiving us oo, the fact that you keep mentioning you don't want to have sex with her says it all, right in your inner heart you know it'll definitely happen, it just a matter of time coupled with the fact that you allowed both of you to be in the same room alone with a little romance.

Isn't that an infidelity on your path towards your wife? How do you think she'd feel if she finds out?

And what's your own with her sex life? You sound so pained about it like seriously from your write up.

My little cent for you is to cut ties with her emotionally before you destroy your marriage.
You're not helping her cos you wanna help, you're helping because of your intended benefit of doing it

5 Likes

Re: Please I Need A Candid Advice On How To Go About A Lady I Met At My Place O Work by Talkwisdom(m): 5:46pm On Dec 30, 2019
Merrymen1:
Dear All,

bro,you have nothing to do,no matter what you tell or advise her,it will fall on deaf ears...
My advice:desist from such a girl if you really want a peace of mind except your intention is to bed her in the long run..#Peace.

1 Like

Re: Please I Need A Candid Advice On How To Go About A Lady I Met At My Place O Work by Nobody: 5:48pm On Dec 30, 2019
Let me tell you the truth since you have refused to tell yourself the truth.

You are infatuated with the teenager and it is just a matter of time before you sleep with her.

You have already engaged in extramarital affairs. You are already cheating on your wife by being involved emotionally with another.

Time to be frank with yourself. Stop lying to yourself.

Break off all contact with the girl. Now! You are not her mother, you are not her father, you are not her brother and you are not her uncle.

A man mentoring a full grown girl with breasts will eventually sleep with her.

You yourself have admitted that you have had romantic contact with her while you were alone in the bedroom.

If you impregnate a teenage girl you can as well kiss your career and your marriage goodbye.

4 Likes

Re: Please I Need A Candid Advice On How To Go About A Lady I Met At My Place O Work by rosy1992(f): 5:49pm On Dec 30, 2019
This is just the beginning of infidelity.

2 Likes

Re: Please I Need A Candid Advice On How To Go About A Lady I Met At My Place O Work by Lonestar124: 5:52pm On Dec 30, 2019
You don't force someone to be normal..

A man can not be a mentor to a girl...

A man that claim he is faithful to his wife will never leave her out in any casual knot with a lady for the safety of the marriage or do your wife know about it?

It's good to help but it should be done with rational reason not creating a wrong impression.

Learning how to mind your business and knowing the future possiblity of your deeds especially the one that can affect your marriage will be good for peace of mind.

2 Likes

Re: Please I Need A Candid Advice On How To Go About A Lady I Met At My Place O Work by Ab025(m): 5:57pm On Dec 30, 2019
Do you think we are babies?

Saying you dont want to sleep with her but you are romancing her already when you guys were alone...!

And why should you be upset if she sleeps with another guy.....?

Shey you said you don't want to do the do...

Fake man...

3 Likes

Re: Please I Need A Candid Advice On How To Go About A Lady I Met At My Place O Work by Cholls(m): 5:59pm On Dec 30, 2019
My brother abeg pack one side,you dey do all that without sleeping with her hoping she will be faithful to you, are you are father or is the bf paying you to watch over her. I know you will want to turn this into spirituality cuz u didn't mention in your write-up were you said you are Pastor. So free the young lady.

1 Like

Re: Please I Need A Candid Advice On How To Go About A Lady I Met At My Place O Work by Merrymen1(m): 6:20pm On Dec 30, 2019
Cholls:
My brother abeg pack one side,you dey do all that without sleeping with her hoping she will be faithful to you, are you are father or is the bf paying you to watch over her. I know you will want to turn this into spirituality cuz u didn't mention in your write-up were you said you are Pastor. So free the young lady.
Am not one pls
Re: Please I Need A Candid Advice On How To Go About A Lady I Met At My Place O Work by Doubleoh7: 6:20pm On Dec 30, 2019
This one dey find who will help him validate his desire of banging a little girl. Na so trouble go dey in own jeje, iyanga go waka jeje go wake am. Oga if you are not careful, you will destroy your family by yourself. Baba minister of humanitarian affairs!

2 Likes

Re: Please I Need A Candid Advice On How To Go About A Lady I Met At My Place O Work by Merrymen1(m): 6:24pm On Dec 30, 2019
Ab025:
Do you think we are babies?

Saying you dont want to sleep with her but you are romancing her already when you guys were alone...!

And why should you be upset if she sleeps with another guy.....?

Shey you said you don't want to do the do...

Fake man...

Am not upset because of that, just that she didn't listen to me, well I have heard the advice thanks
Re: Please I Need A Candid Advice On How To Go About A Lady I Met At My Place O Work by lekani4real(m): 6:27pm On Dec 30, 2019
Merrymen1:
Dear All,

Face your family and leave small girls alone. In my opinion what you are seeking is validation on how to cheat on your wife which I don't think any sane person will give.
Re: Please I Need A Candid Advice On How To Go About A Lady I Met At My Place O Work by overall90: 6:27pm On Dec 30, 2019
You are conscious indeed. grin

look my friend,the moment you had the slight romance(whatever that means),you have crossed the line.

i want you to picture your wife romancing with another man to understand the enormity of your action.

it seems you have a good situation at home,do not ruin it with your hand.

4 Likes

Re: Please I Need A Candid Advice On How To Go About A Lady I Met At My Place O Work by Merrymen1(m): 6:32pm On Dec 30, 2019
GeniusWannabe:
If you don't keep a healthy distance from that girl, the spirit that breaks marriages will creep into your marriage and destroy it before you realize it. When black and white turn to grey, it's always a slow fade. It doesn't happen at once. You believe in God, right? And from the look of things, you believe in the Bible as God's word. If that's the case, I leave you with the following verse:

You can help her financially, but let the cordiality be minimized TO A FAULT. That's all I have to say sir.

Modified: I suppose your main purpose for creating this thread was to seek an advice on what you should do to help the girl, but things took an unexpected twist judging from the nature of most comments. So now I'm guessing your heart is thumping hard and your conscience is hitting on you. You better heed to the pieces of advice of the lot here, and ignore the harsh words.

I do really appreciate your comment, mainly the Bible verses,I will heed to it, thank God I I didn't sleep with her. Many thanks and God bless. But pls what do I tell her? Since she has apologized?

1 Like

Re: Please I Need A Candid Advice On How To Go About A Lady I Met At My Place O Work by Merrymen1(m): 6:34pm On Dec 30, 2019
GeniusWannabe:
If you don't keep a healthy distance from that girl, the spirit that breaks marriages will creep into your marriage and destroy it before you realize it. When black and white turn to grey, it's always a slow fade. It doesn't happen at once. You believe in God, right? And from the look of things, you believe in the Bible as God's word. If that's the case, I leave you with the following verse:

I do really appreciate your comment, mainly the Bible verses,I will heed to it, thank God I didn't sleep with her. Many thanks and God bless. But pls what do I tell her? Since she has apologized?
Re: Please I Need A Candid Advice On How To Go About A Lady I Met At My Place O Work by Allsingles: 6:36pm On Dec 30, 2019
You are giving her money because you are father Christmas or because you print money or because she's your sister or your sister in-law or is she handicapped or is she a begger or is she a domestic staff to you?

I guess your STORY is not complete.

1 Like

Re: Please I Need A Candid Advice On How To Go About A Lady I Met At My Place O Work by Peterosky(m): 6:55pm On Dec 30, 2019
You are too childish for my liking.You had romance with the girl yet you didn't bleep the hell out of her, yet ran in here complaining of her having sex with another. Do you know that girls also have urge for sex the same way a man has? Do you even know what you put her through having a romantic time with her while denying her sex? Forget all these pretenders on NL and go get that girl well bleeped.Don't ever open a thread on issues like this again.
Re: Please I Need A Candid Advice On How To Go About A Lady I Met At My Place O Work by Skelewu: 6:55pm On Dec 30, 2019
grin grin

The simple fact is that you want to ffuck that girl. And you are bound to do it sooner or later. Just a matter of time niggar and you gonn collect your own share.

Forget all the bullcrap talk of loving your wife and kids. We know how these kinda stories end. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Please I Need A Candid Advice On How To Go About A Lady I Met At My Place O Work by Stillthebest: 6:59pm On Dec 30, 2019
kiss

What a post from a MAN? Are you a man?

Pls get busy with your family because everything you wrote here has no beginning met alone having an end!

We should advise you to date her or not date her or what advice do you want from here?

So you don't know that you are just wasting your resources on a 'potential' prostitute? You are only be clouded by the fact that she works in ur place of work. Watch her get admission and see a real olosho in town!

1 Like

Re: Please I Need A Candid Advice On How To Go About A Lady I Met At My Place O Work by Lamanii22(f): 7:48pm On Dec 30, 2019
although you had a romance session with her... I hope you're not falling for her already... You keep advising her noni.. It's the same advice you've been giving her you keep to.. And on the other hand you seem like a Christian, maybe she should go for deliverance...

(1) (2) (Reply)

See What My Girlfriend Told Me / Alot Of Guys Are Breaking The Hearts Of Several Girls / Is It Really Right For Me To Marry My Cousin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 102
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.