Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,486 members, 7,836,902 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:18 PM

The Mother Of A Girl I Gave Money Has Been Looking At Me.. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Mother Of A Girl I Gave Money Has Been Looking At Me.. (3239 Views)

Schoolboy Looking At A Curvy Lady's Backside Who Passed Him On Road (Photo) / "I Slept With This Lady, She Demanded For N200k But I Gave Her N20k" - Man Says / Any Man Who Thinks All Women Want From Men Is Money, Has Low Self Esteem. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Mother Of A Girl I Gave Money Has Been Looking At Me.. by jeromestarks: 3:45pm On Mar 02, 2023
https://www.nairaland.com/7585254/rather-give-girl-money-than

The mother of this babe has been looking at me somehow. Like she has something to tell me.
One time, she literarily stood at my gate and looked into the house.

Today, I went to buy something at a near by shop and I caught her eyes from like 30 yards away. This woman was looking at me. I got scared somehow and looked away.

All these started a day after I gave her daughter 20k.

Hope she isn't thinking I want to date her daughter? Hmmmmm 🤔, I can't marry non virgin o.

4 Likes

Re: The Mother Of A Girl I Gave Money Has Been Looking At Me.. by incandescentena: 3:48pm On Mar 02, 2023
Okay. Maybe you also have to give the mother her 40k. Her prayer will be bigger than her daughters and her legs will open wider than the daughter becos of her experience.

16 Likes 4 Shares

Re: The Mother Of A Girl I Gave Money Has Been Looking At Me.. by jeromestarks: 3:56pm On Mar 02, 2023
incandescentena:
Okay. Maybe you also have to give the mother her own 20k
Nope. Shishi she will not get.
I think she thinks I like her daughter and she's trying to study me to know whether she can trust me.🤣.
Little did she know that once her daughter is not a virgin (which she's not), I will just fvck her and create one serious problem in the relationship until she gets tired and go.

No hymen, no commitment.

7 Likes

Re: The Mother Of A Girl I Gave Money Has Been Looking At Me.. by incandescentena: 3:58pm On Mar 02, 2023
[quote author=jeromestarks post=121411115]
I think she thinks I like her daughter and she's trying to study me to know whether she can trust me.

1 Like

Re: The Mother Of A Girl I Gave Money Has Been Looking At Me.. by jeromestarks: 4:00pm On Mar 02, 2023
incandescentena:
. Her prayer will be bigger than her daughters and her legs will open wider than the daughter becos of her experience.

But you know say you no well ba.
Re: The Mother Of A Girl I Gave Money Has Been Looking At Me.. by incandescentena: 4:03pm On Mar 02, 2023
jeromestarks:
Go ahead guy!

1 Like

Re: The Mother Of A Girl I Gave Money Has Been Looking At Me.. by Nicepoker(m): 10:38pm On Mar 02, 2023
jeromestarks:

You want to use the daughter to get close to the mom. Bad guy.
Re: The Mother Of A Girl I Gave Money Has Been Looking At Me.. by jeromestarks: 2:21am On Mar 03, 2023
Nicepoker:
You want to use the daughter to get close to the mom. Bad guy.
You're not serious . Chai!
No be juju be that?
Re: The Mother Of A Girl I Gave Money Has Been Looking At Me.. by Tradepunter2: 2:37am On Mar 03, 2023
There's something bad you don't know.... Just take your gas off the pedal for now.....

You day dreaming is disgusting
Re: The Mother Of A Girl I Gave Money Has Been Looking At Me.. by JimmySwaggart(m): 11:46am On Mar 03, 2023
If at all you are educated, which I doubt, am sure your thesis would be full of virginity or nothing. If you were an imam your sermons will center on virginity or death, if you were a pastor your sermons will be on virginity or hell. I know your whole essence is all about virginity. Low budget amaAKAipe. Low budget nairaland celebrity. You need your head checked, because you are fast loosing it.
Re: The Mother Of A Girl I Gave Money Has Been Looking At Me.. by jeromestarks: 12:11pm On Mar 03, 2023
JimmySwaggart:
If at all you are educated, which I doubt, am sure your thesis would be full of virginity or nothing. If you were an imam your sermons will center on virginity or death, if you were a pastor your sermons will be on virginity or hell

This is very true. 👍
Re: The Mother Of A Girl I Gave Money Has Been Looking At Me.. by henndukwe18: 12:57pm On Mar 03, 2023
incandescentena:
Okay. Maybe you also have to give the mother her 40k. Her prayer will be bigger than her daughters and her legs will open wider than the daughter becos of her experience.

i dey tel u
Re: The Mother Of A Girl I Gave Money Has Been Looking At Me.. by incandescentena: 1:34pm On Mar 03, 2023
henndukwe18:
i dey tel u
na so
Re: The Mother Of A Girl I Gave Money Has Been Looking At Me.. by Revolva(m): 9:11am On Mar 12, 2023
Young man ,this ur viginity hunting self don de enter your head much
Re: The Mother Of A Girl I Gave Money Has Been Looking At Me.. by Sonnobax15(m): 9:15am On Mar 12, 2023
grin
Werey
Re: The Mother Of A Girl I Gave Money Has Been Looking At Me.. by Tunagee(m): 9:59am On Mar 12, 2023
jeromestarks:

I think she thinks I like her daughter and she's trying to study me to know whether she can trust me.🤣.
Little did she know that once her daughter is not a virgin (which she's not), I will just fvck her and create one serious problem in the relationship until she gets tired and go.

No hymen, no commitment.

You be man!!

(1) (Reply)

Ladies: Can U Date A Man Who Bleaches His Skin? / I Wish I Have A Girlfriend!! / She Posted This On Facebook And Got The Bashing Of Her Life (screenshots)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.