Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,127 members, 7,825,530 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 05:01 PM

My Wife's Wahala. Goes Through My Phone Every 3 Days - Family (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Wife's Wahala. Goes Through My Phone Every 3 Days (81102 Views)

Lady Stays In The Same Room With Her Husband's Corpse For 3 Days In Ogun (Video) / Wife Wahala / "My Husband Employed Imam To Have Sex With Me For 3 Days" – Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Wife's Wahala. Goes Through My Phone Every 3 Days by tammie24: 8:33am On Jan 02, 2020
Cheato64:
bro are you married? Women are not easy as you think oooo, how is it my responsibilities, I go to antenatal I see most women if not all coming by themselves.
thank you o
How is it his responsibility to be driving her around? Is she the one woman with a husband. He go soon tire!
Re: My Wife's Wahala. Goes Through My Phone Every 3 Days by Druss(m): 12:43pm On Jan 02, 2020
I have only read the first page but my advice is to check her. I have a feeling that she is unfaithful to you.
Re: My Wife's Wahala. Goes Through My Phone Every 3 Days by RichieDemorest: 6:48pm On Jan 07, 2020
Masturbator:
Sit her down and discuss. She may have been a victim of infidelity. Or she is naturally very jealous(this one is incurable)
Psylas

Re: My Wife's Wahala. Goes Through My Phone Every 3 Days by Nobody: 6:22pm On Nov 23, 2020
You ni dey beat am.
Re: My Wife's Wahala. Goes Through My Phone Every 3 Days by efficiencie(m): 2:43pm On Aug 14, 2022
Cheato64:
I got married in 2018, I love my wife so much and I know she loves me too but my wife is too dramatic.

She always claim she trusts me but mehn she doesn't let me out of her sight. I do everything and it's affecting me, we have a son and another is on the way, she has refused to learn how to drive on purpose, I take her everywhere, antenatal, market (hate this one the most), I drop and pick her from work, am forced to go church or other programs which I wouldn't like to go.

She goes through my phone every 3 days most especially at night. She noticed I snore I asked for a separate room, she will never let me, she Insists we sleep with light on.

Sometimes I pray for Nepa to take light. The day I called an ex that works in bank to assist me with transaction due to crowd, she went through my phone saw it, I had to explain out of anger she smashed my phone she does this very often she has smashed hers b4.

I feel like running away for a week but I can't leave my work or our son and she might go to my parents which I wouldn't want.

Pls I need help on how to tackle this wahala
I'm sorry but you are a weakling. You are the wife and your woman is the husband. Yes she is supposed to have access to your phone but you are the main determinant of the policies and rules in your home. If you tell her to learn to drive she is to obey you. She is not meant to smash your phone because she saw correspondence between you and a colleague at work.

One, stop indulging her henceforth. You are spoiling her.

Two, you stand your ground and ask her to obey your rules or risk ending the marriage.

Three, warn her never to smash your phone irrespective of what she discovers on your phone.

Four, if she refuses share these issues with your pastor or clergy person or an elder. If she remains unyielding call for a family meeting. If she remains unyielding send her packing!
Re: My Wife's Wahala. Goes Through My Phone Every 3 Days by victor9jaar: 11:00pm On Aug 14, 2022
didn't you guys date before marriage or something??

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

Dad Catches 12-Year-Old Daughter Having Sex, Beats Her Mercilessly / Husbands Cooks For His Pregnant Wife, Feeds & Pampers Her In Warri (Photos) / When Your House-help Is Straight From The Village (hilarious Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.