Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,352 members, 7,815,741 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:26 PM

My Wife's Wahala. Goes Through My Phone Every 3 Days - Family (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Wife's Wahala. Goes Through My Phone Every 3 Days (81029 Views)

Lady Stays In The Same Room With Her Husband's Corpse For 3 Days In Ogun (Video) / Wife Wahala / "My Husband Employed Imam To Have Sex With Me For 3 Days" – Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Wife's Wahala. Goes Through My Phone Every 3 Days by Nawtygrrlsecret(f): 9:04am On Dec 31, 2019
Anger issues, controlling, possessive, and emotional blackmail.... Those words are all I can think of. Please see a professional for further advice. Its a serious issue, and now that she's expectant, pregnancy hormones are a bit on the crazy side. You're the victim.

1 Like

Re: My Wife's Wahala. Goes Through My Phone Every 3 Days by larryking540: 9:18am On Dec 31, 2019
olabrinks:
You missed the part where you cheated on her probably before marriage or after hence why she’s acting this way. No woman is going to behave like this out of nowhere.

Sis some ladies or some female are just naturally jealous,this one own bad pass hell ,
Wat men hate the most is not giving them a breathing space ,
He goes to work ,comes back 4pm ,he is about to eat because u are able to get hold of his phone u start asking who is Bella or why was ur phone busy for 10mins at 2pm

Weekend that the man is supposed to rest ,u insist we must go to antenatal to gether ,I don't kw am not married but your husband going with you almost all the time to antenatal done to make other ladies feel jealous in the clinic pls make me understand ,,,

And if a man still wants to cheat trust me ,he will do it with you even smelling it ,,

Learn how to drive she say no ,

Am very sure even bring in an house help into the hux ,the wife will one day say the husband is sleeping with the maid
Re: My Wife's Wahala. Goes Through My Phone Every 3 Days by larryking540: 9:23am On Dec 31, 2019
richPHAROAH:
u bastard. why the Bleep will u be calling ex. u are lucky she never smashed it on your head . if she was the one that called her ex, u will be the forst to jump to nairaland to make a topic , my wife is cheating on me with her ex. idiot

Why are u pissed of bro ,
Is your ex tagged as ur enemy after a break up from a relationship that didn't go tru,,

Am sure u will call your ex if she is the one that has the power to sign your job offer letter and even ask for a cup of coffee together ,,piss of you hypocrite
Re: My Wife's Wahala. Goes Through My Phone Every 3 Days by Mac2016(m): 9:23am On Dec 31, 2019
Cheato64:
I got married in 2018, I love my wife so much and I know she loves me too but my wife is too dramatic.

She always claim she trusts me but mehn she doesn't let me out of her sight. I do everything and it's affecting me, we have a son and another is on the way, she has refused to learn how to drive on purpose, I take her everywhere, antenatal, market (hate this one the most), I drop and pick her from work, am forced to go church or other programs which I wouldn't like to go.

She goes through my phone every 3 days most especially at night. She noticed I snore I asked for a separate room, she will never let me, she Insists we sleep with light on.

Sometimes I pray for Nepa to take light. The day I called an ex that works in bank to assist me with transaction due to crowd, she went through my phone saw it, I had to explain out of anger she smashed my phone she does this very often she has smashed hers b4.

I feel like running away for a week but I can't leave my work or our son and she might go to my parents which I wouldn't want.

Pls I need help on how to tackle this wahala

Sorry Sir. No solution! You accepted it before and coped with it. If you try to be dramatic now she will think youre just being harsh or influenced.
Re: My Wife's Wahala. Goes Through My Phone Every 3 Days by larryking540: 9:28am On Dec 31, 2019
Mac2016:

Sorry Sir. No solution! You accepted it before and coped with it. If you try to be dramatic now she will think youre just being harsh or influenced.

My father always said if a woman becomes too possessive ,and wants to be over controlling like she is older and eldest than you as a husband,just quietly pack some few bags and leave the hux , since she feels she had a big mouth,she and ur family members are going to have a big fight of where is our brother ,, trust me ,go to churchs and see women praying up and down claiming they don't know their husband whereabouts but they receive alart to take care of the kids every month ,while some don't even bother to send money at all ,,

What kills faster in a man's life is a troublesome wife

1 Like

Re: My Wife's Wahala. Goes Through My Phone Every 3 Days by sacx: 9:28am On Dec 31, 2019
jakandeola:
is internet let her say wat she like cos in real life she wont try it.

Amen. Fire on boss, nothing do you
Re: My Wife's Wahala. Goes Through My Phone Every 3 Days by Mac2016(m): 9:32am On Dec 31, 2019
larryking540:

My father always said if a woman becomes too possessive ,and wants to be over controlling like she is older and eldest than you as a husband,just quietly pack some few bags and leave the hux , since she feels she had a big mouth,she and ur family members are going to have a big fight of where is our brother ,, trust me ,go to churchs and see women praying up and down claiming they don't know their husband whereabouts but they receive alart to take care of the kids every month ,while some don't even bother to send money at all ,,

What kills faster in a man's life is a troublesome wife

The weight in marriage is enough than to add the travails from a scornful woman. I can't stand it for long...
Re: My Wife's Wahala. Goes Through My Phone Every 3 Days by larryking540: 9:34am On Dec 31, 2019
Mac2016:

The weight in marriage is enough than to add the travails from a scornful woman. I can't stand it for long...

For real ,I don't take non sense ,I go just leave the hux for u ,I will purposely delay in renewing the rent while away so that next time she will value my presence

1 Like

Re: My Wife's Wahala. Goes Through My Phone Every 3 Days by Hairdo666(f): 9:41am On Dec 31, 2019
tomju:

IgboSomalia kilode? Who vex you? Very strong choice of words right there. Biko, no vex. I apologise for whatever made you so upset. Good morning.
Women don't need leadership, you fool. It shall enter your head
Re: My Wife's Wahala. Goes Through My Phone Every 3 Days by millionboi2: 9:46am On Dec 31, 2019
Cheato64:
bro are you married? Women are not easy as you think oooo, how is it my responsibilities, I go to antenatal I see most women if not all coming by themselves.
Hahahaha

Carry ur cross's ooo
Re: My Wife's Wahala. Goes Through My Phone Every 3 Days by Sweeetheart(m): 9:50am On Dec 31, 2019
Jeferious:
Even you wey support this thing....Na eye I take dey look you.

"I get anger issues...blah blah blah". Meanwhile, your anger never reach to ginger you into fighting Boko Haram or leading the revolution against Aso Rock. Abeg clear road make I see front

you're a kid
Re: My Wife's Wahala. Goes Through My Phone Every 3 Days by punisha: 9:54am On Dec 31, 2019
You are evil personified. She should have long poisoned you for being an arrogant bastarrd
A Kid that rushed into marriage

Cheato64:
got married 27 Jan 2018 had my son Nov 14, second is coming around April 2020.
Re: My Wife's Wahala. Goes Through My Phone Every 3 Days by CeterisXVII: 9:54am On Dec 31, 2019
Cheato64:
how am I supposed to know she won't want to learn how to drive on purpose, and if I decide to firm and she jumps bike, accident or miscarriage might happen, I won't forgive myself
Call Uber or Taxify for her.
Re: My Wife's Wahala. Goes Through My Phone Every 3 Days by CeterisXVII: 9:58am On Dec 31, 2019
sassysure:

So u think that men who don't attend antenatal with their wives are doing the right thing?
Men are meant to go to antenatal with their pregnant wives!

A man that fixed my dish one time said that he alone took care of his wife and 3 kids that crucial first few months. That post pregnancy birth etc he did it.
A full blooded Nigerian man!
It is your responsibility.
Not mother inlaw or house maids.
Guess where he learnt what to do, at antenatal class.
Men have demanding full-time jobs, to do!! Haba! Why can't some women understand this??!

So the guy should leave his job, and be carrying the woman to antenatal up and down every time? Where will he get money to maintain the family and even pay hospital bill for the childbirth, if he doesn't work? You cannot eat your cake, and have it!!
Re: My Wife's Wahala. Goes Through My Phone Every 3 Days by Frezhkid10(m): 10:01am On Dec 31, 2019
sassysure:

So u think that men who don't attend antenatal with their wives are doing the right thing?

A man that fixed my dish one time said that he alone took care of his wife and 3 kids that crucial first few months. That post pregnancy birth etc he did it.
...the man is jobless then...if he has a job, then a time will come when the wife will start disrespecting him...
Re: My Wife's Wahala. Goes Through My Phone Every 3 Days by descartes400: 10:04am On Dec 31, 2019
franchasng:
Pray you marry a cool headed lady as wife oh lol....you will never understand until you wed them lol....they are commander in chief of battalion armed forces oh even without a single rifle they can do and undo cheesy cheesy cheesy

l use to think its gragra when I was single, but my brother, wife get power oh.....remember you have entrusted your whole life with this singular woman, which means she can even kill you without anybody knowing....she can poison you without a trace, she can stab you while asleep, she can do anything she likes.....so fear them.

Look at the bullshit you wrote there! You made it sounds it's only the man in a marriage that entrust the other with life, it's only the woman that can kill or poison without a trace, stab you in your sleep...only her that has the wherewithal to do anything she likes....your conclusion....fear them!
So, you as a man is just a jelly fish that's not capable of acts of monstrosity if push comes to shove?

Your woman might have so manipulated you to fear her. I bet you sleep with one eye close, you even have a sniffer dog to sniff poison off your food, and cover your diiick with both hands while asleep so she don't hack them off

Why house a partner capable of these "lovely" acts?

Re: My Wife's Wahala. Goes Through My Phone Every 3 Days by Amhappy(f): 10:10am On Dec 31, 2019
Cheato64:
bro are you married? Women are not easy as you think oooo, how is it my responsibilities, I go to antenatal I see most women if not all coming by themselves.
It's recommended that both parents go for antenatal especially to listen to the teachings and clear any confusion they may have with the healthcare providers. Most men don't go but that how it's done in developed countries. You following the SOP is a good exception.
Re: My Wife's Wahala. Goes Through My Phone Every 3 Days by Jeferious: 10:20am On Dec 31, 2019
Sweeetheart:

you're a kid
k
Re: My Wife's Wahala. Goes Through My Phone Every 3 Days by poik(m): 10:25am On Dec 31, 2019
[quote author=sassysure post=85359769]

[/quote

Let us be considerate bikonu.

I pay for the antenatal classes, buy all that is necessary, give her every emotional support, and I have to leave my work that puts food on the table to stay three or four hours with her at the antenatal classes?

Make we fear God nau. Let us say things that are reasonable if positions were switched. Haba.

I can drive her there if she doesn't drive.. but to sit with her all that long to the detriment of work...absurd.

These comparisons people are making is the exact bane of most marriages.
Re: My Wife's Wahala. Goes Through My Phone Every 3 Days by seangy4konji: 10:30am On Dec 31, 2019
You must be buhari children or daauki that the money flows too much in your account unaccounted for that you alone as an adult go to antenatal,market,shopping mall,buy pant and bra for your wife because she is pregnant..you sleep with lights on which is not comfortable for you...if you had to travel early mornings like I do by 4 to beat lekki epe traffic you would tell me to sleep with lights on abi

Better wake up before you shorten your life span,call your wife and talk to her.

Sissy

1 Like

Re: My Wife's Wahala. Goes Through My Phone Every 3 Days by Agboriotejoye(m): 10:37am On Dec 31, 2019
Neoteny:

Kill her
Typical of a terrorist.
Only interested in killing, maiming and violence

Re: My Wife's Wahala. Goes Through My Phone Every 3 Days by PrimadonnaO(f): 10:38am On Dec 31, 2019
theButterfly:
I'm laughing but this is actually quite serious. I would be scared if a man is behaving like this. She has anger issues and she doesn't trust you. Seek therapy together, pls. Good luck.

Why did he go see a movie with his ex?

But yes, his wife has anger issues.
Re: My Wife's Wahala. Goes Through My Phone Every 3 Days by Cheato64(m): 10:41am On Dec 31, 2019
Frezhkid10:
...the man is jobless then...if he has a job, then a time will come when the wife will start disrespecting him...
pls am not jobless am a senior technologist at a federal University. I provide for my family, we have never lacked and also my wife works in the same school
Re: My Wife's Wahala. Goes Through My Phone Every 3 Days by Midas01: 10:49am On Dec 31, 2019
It's funny how y'all expect women. To marry anything that crawls just because he professes love. You yourself can you marry an ugly, illiterate groundnut seller?

Is it not poor men whose stories of domestic violence against their wives hit FP everyday? Lmao!!

jakandeola:
when u see a guy who want to love and tresure ur heart u begin to play wit him.u ask if his fine.if his rich or can speak English den u miss it.why a girl who is more wise and despirate see d man and marry him.dey are in love and live happily forever why ur in pains.
Re: My Wife's Wahala. Goes Through My Phone Every 3 Days by Nobody: 10:54am On Dec 31, 2019
DenreleDave:

U r such an idiot and a tribal bigot sir... Why must u relate it to tribe? The Op is even an Igbo man but ur dumb head is playing Yoruba Yoruba Yoruba..

Be matured sir, not by force to comment

He is yoruba.
Re: My Wife's Wahala. Goes Through My Phone Every 3 Days by Neoteny(m): 11:09am On Dec 31, 2019
Agboriotejoye:

Typical of a terrorist.
Only interested in killing, maiming and violence

Typical of a cannibal, always killing, mutilating and consuming.
Re: My Wife's Wahala. Goes Through My Phone Every 3 Days by Blaqfellow: 11:18am On Dec 31, 2019
Your the cause of ur problem a real man with dignity will always have the final say in his home my wife doesn't have the right to tell me where to go
Re: My Wife's Wahala. Goes Through My Phone Every 3 Days by Nobody: 11:47am On Dec 31, 2019
Cheato64:
you got it with this your no 1, her colleagues at work place use to talk about me with her, how lucky she is. She married a handsome guy that adores her, drop and pick her from work everyday etc and my head will be swelling initially but not anymore am tired
Don't be tired please.
She is insecured and has low self esteem.
She is also afraid. Her fear is driving her to go wild.
Just give her reassurance u are there for her always.

Also help her build her self worth and confidence. She truly needs that.

If u don't know how to do that, get help from the internet.
From the look of things u obviously love this woman a lot so don't allow these hitches cost both of you the joy of marital bliss.

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

Dad Catches 12-Year-Old Daughter Having Sex, Beats Her Mercilessly / Husbands Cooks For His Pregnant Wife, Feeds & Pampers Her In Warri (Photos) / Upside Down Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.