Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,449 members, 7,816,044 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:45 AM

My Wife's Wahala. Goes Through My Phone Every 3 Days - Family (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Wife's Wahala. Goes Through My Phone Every 3 Days (81034 Views)

Lady Stays In The Same Room With Her Husband's Corpse For 3 Days In Ogun (Video) / Wife Wahala / "My Husband Employed Imam To Have Sex With Me For 3 Days" – Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Wife's Wahala. Goes Through My Phone Every 3 Days by Nobody: 11:55am On Dec 31, 2019
olabrinks:
You missed the part where you cheated on her probably before marriage or after hence why she’s acting this way. No woman is going to behave like this out of nowhere.

what's this one sayinq?!
is this suppose to justify her psychopathic demeanor??

1 Like

Re: My Wife's Wahala. Goes Through My Phone Every 3 Days by Softwhales(m): 12:00pm On Dec 31, 2019
imiski:
Sit her down and discuss. She may have been a victim of infidelity. Or she is naturally very jealous(this one is incureable)
lolz
Re: My Wife's Wahala. Goes Through My Phone Every 3 Days by payloader(m): 12:07pm On Dec 31, 2019
babyfaceafrica:
You saw all the signs but big breats and round yansh no allow you... My brother carry your cross
guy you no fit kill person. laugh wan kill me
Re: My Wife's Wahala. Goes Through My Phone Every 3 Days by payloader(m): 12:09pm On Dec 31, 2019
Cheato64:
I have never cheated on her before and after marriage, just that I still have the phone number of my ex and we watched a movie Okafor's law together. She so much believe in that movie, now back to the trust issue
My guy what are you doing with ya ex? You are treading on forbidden ground

1 Like

Re: My Wife's Wahala. Goes Through My Phone Every 3 Days by Falconsaint(m): 12:09pm On Dec 31, 2019

Cheato64:
I got married in 2018, I love my wife so much and I know she loves me too but my wife is too dramatic.

She always claim she trusts me but mehn she doesn't let me out of her sight. I do everything and it's affecting me, we have a son and another is on the way, she has refused to learn how to drive on purpose, I take her everywhere, antenatal, market (hate this one the most), I drop and pick her from work, am forced to go church or other programs which I wouldn't like to go.

She goes through my phone every 3 days most especially at night. She noticed I snore I asked for a separate room, she will never let me, she Insists we sleep with light on.

Sometimes I pray for Nepa to take light. The day I called an ex that works in bank to assist me with transaction due to crowd, she went through my phone saw it, I had to explain out of anger she smashed my phone she does this very often she has smashed hers b4.

I feel like running away for a week but I can't leave my work or our son and she might go to my parents which I wouldn't want.

Pls I need help on how to tackle this wahala
Cheato64:
I got married in 2018, I love my wife so much and I know she loves me too but my wife is too dramatic.

She always claim she trusts me but mehn she doesn't let me out of her sight. I do everything and it's affecting me, we have a son and another is on the way, she has refused to learn how to drive on purpose, I take her everywhere, antenatal, market (hate this one the most), I drop and pick her from work, am forced to go church or other programs which I wouldn't like to go.

She goes through my phone every 3 days most especially at night. She noticed I snore I asked for a separate room, she will never let me, she Insists we sleep with light on.

Sometimes I pray for Nepa to take light. The day I called an ex that works in bank to assist me with transaction due to crowd, she went through my phone saw it, I had to explain out of anger she smashed my phone she does this very often she has smashed hers b4.

I feel like running away for a week but I can't leave my work or our son and she might go to my parents which I wouldn't want.

Cheato64:

my man marriage is a slow and steady process so just take it easy
Re: My Wife's Wahala. Goes Through My Phone Every 3 Days by IgboSomalia: 12:15pm On Dec 31, 2019
Hairdo666:

Women don't need leadership, you fool. It shall enter your head

Let it enter your father's head at home. If he trained you ugly nonentity properly, your life would have made more meaning. Now, just look at yourself.

1 Like

Re: My Wife's Wahala. Goes Through My Phone Every 3 Days by richPHAROAH: 12:28pm On Dec 31, 2019
larryking540:

Why are u pissed of bro ,
Is your ex tagged as ur enemy after a break up from a relationship that didn't go tru,,

Am sure u will call your ex if she is the one that has the power to sign your job offer letter and even ask for a cup of coffee together ,,piss of you hypocrite
thunder fire you there for quoting me. soon u go come post how ur wife forced you to eat shit
Re: My Wife's Wahala. Goes Through My Phone Every 3 Days by uzoormah(m): 12:30pm On Dec 31, 2019
olabrinks:
You missed the part where you cheated on her probably before marriage or after hence why she’s acting this way. No woman is going to behave like this out of nowhere.

Ode

1 Like

Re: My Wife's Wahala. Goes Through My Phone Every 3 Days by Hairdo666(f): 12:33pm On Dec 31, 2019
IgboSomalia:

Let it enter your father's head at home. If he trained you ugly nonentity properly, your life would have made more meaning. Now, just look at yourself.
Women don't need leadership, you fool. Hope you're not 40 yet, because then you're a fool forever
Re: My Wife's Wahala. Goes Through My Phone Every 3 Days by Agboriotejoye(m): 12:36pm On Dec 31, 2019
Neoteny:

Typical of a cannibal, always killing, mutilating and consuming.
Unfortunately you're playing urself. The man in question has been debunked as a pastor. He's actually an herbalist. But your head is too deep in shekau's ass therefore too dumb to know what's going on.
Not that I care anyway. It's ur sack of bombs. You already think cannibalism is worse than terrorism which shows how deep you are in defense of criminality
Re: My Wife's Wahala. Goes Through My Phone Every 3 Days by dfrost: 12:42pm On Dec 31, 2019
Me I've been reading since. Pelè.

But why use the moniker Cheato64?
Re: My Wife's Wahala. Goes Through My Phone Every 3 Days by dfrost: 12:54pm On Dec 31, 2019
Cheato64:
bro are you married? Women are not easy as you think oooo, how is it my responsibilities, I go to antenatal I see most women if not all coming by themselves.

That women come by theirselves doesn't make it out of place for you to do it. It's your responsibility. You open her legs, remove you FG, put inside, place a seed inside. You take care of her.

Bro, it's your responsibility to care, love and nurture your woman. If you wife feels your ex is causing problems in her/your marriage, cut it off. 2018 na im you marry, you don dey complain. I tire for you oooh.

You don't need all these drama. E too early oOo. What works for Taofeeq, may not work for Sulaimon.

Don't be bringing your marital affairs and private matters online. It will haunt you. Don't you have a mentor, godfather or an elder brother to talk to?

Your attitude is a recipe for disaster. I wish you the best. Please sir down and think what you wanted in marital life before you agreed initially to spend your entire life with her.

Shalom.

2 Likes

Re: My Wife's Wahala. Goes Through My Phone Every 3 Days by Neoteny(m): 1:05pm On Dec 31, 2019
Agboriotejoye:

Unfortunately you're playing urself. The man in question has been debunked as a pastor. He's actually an herbalist. But your head is too deep in shekau's ass therefore too dumb to know what's going on.
Not that I care anyway. It's ur sack of bombs. You already think cannibalism is worse than terrorism which shows how deep you are in defense of criminality

If you can't debunk all Muslims being terrorists then you can't debunk your pastors as cannibals. He's not the first among your people and your faith, as there's videos of your fellow christians in Jos devouring the flesh of murdered muslims. It's a trend among you people, your fetish for human flesh to get rich in this era of prosperity gospel. I guess they took the concept of Eucharist literal.

Mr Hannibal the Cannibal.

Have you had your snack of human skin crackling today?

tongue tongue
Re: My Wife's Wahala. Goes Through My Phone Every 3 Days by Neoteny(m): 1:08pm On Dec 31, 2019
Agboriotejoye:

I love how you're on the defensive, little Man Eater.

You're desperately trying to whitewash the barbaric crimes of your faith, because everyone knows how depraved cannibalism is.
Re: My Wife's Wahala. Goes Through My Phone Every 3 Days by Nobody: 1:16pm On Dec 31, 2019
Cheato64:

@bolded. There lies the source of your problem. I can understand why you don't want her to report you to your parents. If I was your father, I would factory reset you with correct slaps.

1 Like

Re: My Wife's Wahala. Goes Through My Phone Every 3 Days by Ryan03(f): 1:18pm On Dec 31, 2019
Cheato64:
bro are you married? Women are not easy as you think oooo, how is it my responsibilities, I go to antenatal I see most women if not all coming by themselves.
if you know how those women dey jealous your wife eh? She might even be bragging about it to them. Women sha grin
Re: My Wife's Wahala. Goes Through My Phone Every 3 Days by khikhella(f): 3:10pm On Dec 31, 2019
Op, I will advice you to talk with her. There are a lot of factors playing here.
Your wife is pregnant, I don't know what stage but she is having hormones controlling her emotions.
If she is the type to always look her best, suddenly she has a big tummy, a wide waist, stretch marks and probably added a few pounds to.(not saying it to mock her or anything). She is feeling insecure, and as a woman she wants to be able to satisfy her husband. Seeing you text or call your ex, makes her believe all the negative things she has said to herself in front of the dressing mirror.
Women are funny creatures, let me tell you something.
When I was a lot younger, I watched a movie where this guy banged a lady up. She got pregnant, and the guy wasn't ready for marriage and all....later he decided to accept the pregnancy after seeing the scan... He took the girl to ante natal, went with her to exercise, woke up at crazy hours in the night to look for a particular type of ice cream. It was tough but he loved it.
What am I driving at here? For a long time I yearned for that kind of relationship, though am over that now.
But some women grow with this type of beliefs and want it in their marriage.
You might see it as attending church together, going to the market together, going to ante natal.
But she sees it as spending time together with you.
Cos she is scared, she will lose you to all those sexy ladies out there looking for Hot married men.
You need to talk with her not to her.
Re: My Wife's Wahala. Goes Through My Phone Every 3 Days by Em5(m): 3:31pm On Dec 31, 2019
Cheato64:

You don't sound like a man, I'm sorry but until you man-up you are in for a long thing.

1 Like

Re: My Wife's Wahala. Goes Through My Phone Every 3 Days by juwoonn(m): 4:30pm On Dec 31, 2019
olabrinks:
LOL... We are very different in characters in this country ma. I've seen many people like that. They're just naturally insecure because they see people cheat in movie, because they think their hubby is too handsome/rich or because they have a bad friend who shares her fantasies with them
Re: My Wife's Wahala. Goes Through My Phone Every 3 Days by dumodust(m): 5:20pm On Dec 31, 2019
Cheato64:
pls am not jobless am a senior technologist at a federal University. I provide for my family, we have never lacked and also my wife works in the same school
Bro don't listen to these people, they know nothing and are hereto catch fun on your behalf. Most think marriage is girlfriend and boyfriend ish. Deep inside you know what is best for you and your family minus the violence... Just get on with it
Re: My Wife's Wahala. Goes Through My Phone Every 3 Days by larryking540: 5:25pm On Dec 31, 2019
richPHAROAH:
thunder fire you there for quoting me. soon u go come post how ur wife forced you to eat shit

Go fuvk your self,,if ur parents gave u a hard feeling while growing up don't rob it on ever ones face

Go take a chill pills ,asshole
Re: My Wife's Wahala. Goes Through My Phone Every 3 Days by Masturbator: 5:58pm On Dec 31, 2019
Sit her down and discuss. She may have been a victim of infidelity. Or she is naturally very jealous(this one is incurable)
Re: My Wife's Wahala. Goes Through My Phone Every 3 Days by ImaIma1(f): 6:02pm On Dec 31, 2019
Who sleeps with the lights on for God's sake??
Re: My Wife's Wahala. Goes Through My Phone Every 3 Days by Frezhkid10(m): 7:19pm On Dec 31, 2019
Cheato64:
pls am not jobless am a senior technologist at a federal University. I provide for my family, we have never lacked and also my wife works in the same school
...working in a federal university where u can leave work anytime...try that in a private company like mine that uses fingerprint to record attendance...What will u do??
7:30 u must resume work and can't leave till 5:00..
Re: My Wife's Wahala. Goes Through My Phone Every 3 Days by Slimsly100(f): 9:03pm On Dec 31, 2019
Cheato64:
am firm but but don't want to be to hard and make an irreversible mistake

Bros, u want hear my mind
She is your wife. All those things you do for her are not bad. She's your partner not your maid.
As for her jealousy, if she doesn't love you she won't be jealous. And did you say she's pregnant Her pregnancy hormones may be contributing to her behaviour.(I was like that when I was preggie. I was so emotional about everything. Maybe after delivery you can observe her, if it persists have a heart to heart talk with her
Re: My Wife's Wahala. Goes Through My Phone Every 3 Days by Nobody: 10:49pm On Dec 31, 2019
babyfaceafrica:
You saw all the signs but big breats and round yansh no allow you... My brother carry your cross

mad oooooooocheesy cheesy
Re: My Wife's Wahala. Goes Through My Phone Every 3 Days by awa(m): 1:28am On Jan 01, 2020
Digging your ground[color=#000099][/color]
Re: My Wife's Wahala. Goes Through My Phone Every 3 Days by darlenese(f): 2:47am On Jan 01, 2020
jakandeola:
ur husband cook and clean and wash.den wat exactly are u useful for in ur marriage? gush is ur hubby now ur houseboy.I wish ur mum in law can see wat u type here.

u know when most people get married they have siblings , mothers ,relatives who come around to help once in a while , I lost my dad and mum after I graduated from school , hubby too lost his mum and dad a long time ago, I don't know what amugwo looks like , I have never experienced it. the three kids we have today ,hubby and I singlehandedly took care of them right from the day of birth . we both agreed that we would not employ the services of a house help.
raising three kids as working parents without a house help has not been easy . we both help in preparing the kids for school , when we get back from work , while I am cooking and washing dishes , hubby bathes the kids assist the kids with their home work , when I'm I'll ,he cooks ,cleans etc , sometimes he ask me to just be with the kids while he handles some if the chores (those without kids will not understand this aspect of just being with kids). The good thing about this is that I have never asked my hubby to do any chores, if he feels the work load is too much ,he tries his best to reduce it .

for those ladies calling my husband a house husband , I wish you luck in your search of a outside husband .

@ Op there is nothing wrong in assisting your wife. she is your partner , your companion, your soulmate . my hubby loves driving me because he enjoys my company , and since we are both working he sees that as an opportunity to spend time together .all na family outing

3 Likes

Re: My Wife's Wahala. Goes Through My Phone Every 3 Days by darlenese(f): 2:50am On Jan 01, 2020
jakandeola:
ur husband cook and clean and wash.den wat exactly are u useful for in ur marriage? gush is ur hubby now ur houseboy.I wish ur mum in law can see wat u type here.

I have no mum in-law , as a matter of fact we both lost our parents a long time ago.

when u get married and and start having kids , come back and read your comment
Re: My Wife's Wahala. Goes Through My Phone Every 3 Days by richPHAROAH: 9:07am On Jan 01, 2020
larryking540:

Go fuvk your self,,if ur parents gave u a hard feeling while growing up don't rob it on ever ones face

Go take a chill pills ,asshole
thunder fire you, your papa yur mama and everyone related to you failed self lol
Re: My Wife's Wahala. Goes Through My Phone Every 3 Days by ezugegere(m): 1:49pm On Jan 01, 2020
Na so my ex called on Christmas day to wish me happy birthday o. Her children even sang happy birthday song for me. Since that day, my wife has been misbehaving, saying why should I be talking to my ex over the phone in her presence.
I don't know why women feel so insecure. Na their business sha. Me I don big pass who woman go control.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

Dad Catches 12-Year-Old Daughter Having Sex, Beats Her Mercilessly / Husbands Cooks For His Pregnant Wife, Feeds & Pampers Her In Warri (Photos) / Upside Down Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.