Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,755 members, 7,827,799 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:10 PM

My Wife's Wahala. Goes Through My Phone Every 3 Days - Family (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Wife's Wahala. Goes Through My Phone Every 3 Days (81107 Views)

Lady Stays In The Same Room With Her Husband's Corpse For 3 Days In Ogun (Video) / Wife Wahala / "My Husband Employed Imam To Have Sex With Me For 3 Days" – Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Wife's Wahala. Goes Through My Phone Every 3 Days by Hypocrit: 7:58am On Dec 31, 2019
Stupid thread ful with kids comment. So you will beat your wife, not your daughter o, not your sister o, not a girl friend o (because is even bad), Because you felt she did something that annoys you. Then, what will she do to you when you provoked her, and you foolishly assumed that any man who is not mad and stupid like you is a weak man. I rather be a weak man than a mad man. If i am your land lord, and you try that shit in my compound, you will be parking your load from my house straight to the police station, or rather, i hire thugs to beat you well. OP follow those kids or adultrated kids advice at your own peril.
Re: My Wife's Wahala. Goes Through My Phone Every 3 Days by healthserve(m): 7:59am On Dec 31, 2019
OkunrinMeta:

Ode. Fear Monger and Fake Pastor

Na u sabi
Re: My Wife's Wahala. Goes Through My Phone Every 3 Days by JamesBond008(m): 7:59am On Dec 31, 2019
LOGOBELT:
You have really tried discovering her faults.

The next thing is to study her... Like what are the things that makes her angry? What are the things i do that piss her off? Most importantly, what does she want?

The matrimonial bedroom is not just a sleeping room... Wake her up at night, talk to her solemnly, once again i said solemnly...

As for your chat with your ex Biko, end it "its better to stay off Ex especially when you are married, to prevent Family Palava"

As for driving her to the market, antenatal and church, boss its your RESPONSIBILITY as the husband.

We men only show love to our partner before marriage, once she is in, you find it difficult to continue what you started.

Like I said, yoy have discovered her faults, next is to study her......

After that, next is to wake her up at night, say sweet and emotion capturing words to her, then when she fall for it.... Hit her with the words " Dear, i want to discuss something with you" while you caress her. Talk to her about it, and am sure she will listen.

Women aren't that DIFFICULT you just need to ADJUST a little, so that ONE TROUSER CAN FIT YOU TWO

Guy...you're a bad ass...That caressing thing is always the beginning of motivation...Everytime!!!
Re: My Wife's Wahala. Goes Through My Phone Every 3 Days by Care4: 8:01am On Dec 31, 2019
You married a sick person. She needs to see a therapist.
Re: My Wife's Wahala. Goes Through My Phone Every 3 Days by naturefellow(m): 8:02am On Dec 31, 2019
nero2face:
she loves u so much mehn, I wish for such a loving jealous wife, [/b]she only want u for her self alone...endure[b] it and try turning it into fun, laugh at her when she do those things and let her know u love her and won't chest on her...u can device a fun means of cajoling her whenever she act up
not so fun anymore when she smashes your Samsung Galaxy S9 screen on purpose wink
Re: My Wife's Wahala. Goes Through My Phone Every 3 Days by loswhite(m): 8:06am On Dec 31, 2019
Cheato64:
how am I supposed to know she won't want to learn how to drive on purpose, and if I decide to firm and she jumps bike, accident or miscarriage might happen, I won't forgive myself
lol stop complaining afterall it is for better for worst, continue to be her driver and continue to allow her to destroy your phone and property afterall you won't forgive yourself if she finally breaks ur head...lol
Re: My Wife's Wahala. Goes Through My Phone Every 3 Days by Laryne(m): 8:08am On Dec 31, 2019
I am not married but I don't see any problem here. I only see a wonderful home. I am too inexperienced to ask you to have more open communication with her about this issue and allow her do whatever she wants with your phone if you have nothing to hide.
Re: My Wife's Wahala. Goes Through My Phone Every 3 Days by richPHAROAH: 8:11am On Dec 31, 2019
Cheato64:
I got married in 2018, I love my wife so much and I know she loves me too but my wife is too dramatic.

She always claim she trusts me but mehn she doesn't let me out of her sight. I do everything and it's affecting me, we have a son and another is on the way, she has refused to learn how to drive on purpose, I take her everywhere, antenatal, market (hate this one the most), I drop and pick her from work, am forced to go church or other programs which I wouldn't like to go.

She goes through my phone every 3 days most especially at night. She noticed I snore I asked for a separate room, she will never let me, she Insists we sleep with light on.

Sometimes I pray for Nepa to take light. The day I called an ex that works in bank to assist me with transaction due to crowd, she went through my phone saw it, I had to explain out of anger she smashed my phone she does this very often she has smashed hers b4.

I feel like running away for a week but I can't leave my work or our son and she might go to my parents which I wouldn't want.

Pls I need help on how to tackle this wahala
u bastard. why the Bleep will u be calling ex. u are lucky she never smashed it on your head . if she was the one that called her ex, u will be the forst to jump to nairaland to make a topic , my wife is cheating on me with her ex. idiot
Re: My Wife's Wahala. Goes Through My Phone Every 3 Days by omotoyossi(m): 8:13am On Dec 31, 2019
U married someone u are completely incompatible with...what was the use of ur courtship

1 Like

Re: My Wife's Wahala. Goes Through My Phone Every 3 Days by dumodust(m): 8:14am On Dec 31, 2019
feelme3:

As in, the way most of these online marriage counselors dish out advices you begin to wonder. But you sef, how you know say him never marry cheesy cheesy cheesy
He's not married bro... Theory no fit pass practical grin
Most of this men commenting are thinking it's sone sort of male ego thing... Guy, a pregnant woman with kids and feeding you is not an easy person to take for granted. She has your children hostage and she controls your most prized resource which is food. Be firm as much as you want, but when she is stressed na you pikin stress you go dey see. It will be better when she drops and the kids start growing and occupying her. What I don't endorse is violence in any form.
Most of the people commenting think is an ordinary power play. They forget that Herod's wife indirectly killed John the Baptist, maybe they should read the Bible more closely
Re: My Wife's Wahala. Goes Through My Phone Every 3 Days by eghesman: 8:22am On Dec 31, 2019
Cheato64:
I got married in 2018, I love my wife so much and I know she loves me too but my wife is too dramatic.

She always claim she trusts me but mehn she doesn't let me out of her sight. I do everything and it's affecting me, we have a son and another is on the way, she has refused to learn how to drive on purpose, I take her everywhere, antenatal, market (hate this one the most), I drop and pick her from work, am forced to go church or other programs which I wouldn't like to go.

She goes through my phone every 3 days most especially at night. She noticed I snore I asked for a separate room, she will never let me, she Insists we sleep with light on.

Sometimes I pray for Nepa to take light. The day I called an ex that works in bank to assist me with transaction due to crowd, she went through my phone saw it, I had to explain out of anger she smashed my phone she does this very often she has smashed hers b4.

I feel like running away for a week but I can't leave my work or our son and she might go to my parents which I wouldn't want.

Bros all I can say is DA LORD IS THY STRENGHT
Re: My Wife's Wahala. Goes Through My Phone Every 3 Days by Meenabee(f): 8:24am On Dec 31, 2019
Some women keep up appearances till after having a child for you then boom she steps out to hunt you... Well some men deserve it
daddytime:
Lol

Una no date before marriage? You couldn't have missed some of these traits even though some people are good at hiding their true characters while dating.
Re: My Wife's Wahala. Goes Through My Phone Every 3 Days by kolade560: 8:29am On Dec 31, 2019
If you give power to a woman,you will regret it.

1 Like

Re: My Wife's Wahala. Goes Through My Phone Every 3 Days by shiki(m): 8:29am On Dec 31, 2019
Cheato64:
bro are you married? Women are not easy as you think oooo, how is it my responsibilities, I go to antenatal I see most women if not all coming by themselves.

Here u are getting it wrong bro, those that go to antenatal themselves give their husbands heat at home cos they didn't take to antenatal and other men did, bro if u want to save ur marraige, pls continue with it, its ones per month for just 9months. For ur ex, anytime u talk with her, make sure u delete her contact from the call log simple ...be smart bro
there are some ex you don't have anything doing with them, but u can't delete their contact just like that ... If u know, u know
Re: My Wife's Wahala. Goes Through My Phone Every 3 Days by jakandeola(m): 8:30am On Dec 31, 2019
darlenese:
my husband cooks , wash , cleans , drives me everywhere and anywhere , he has never complained because he knows being a father and a husband is not by sitting in the palour and holding remote because u have provided money .

all these new husbands of these days have no idea what marriage is all about .

as for your ex - u have no business calling her for anything , a man never makes ordinary friendship with a woman especially an ex .
ur husband cook and clean and wash.den wat exactly are u useful for in ur marriage? gush is ur hubby now ur houseboy.I wish ur mum in law can see wat u type here.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife's Wahala. Goes Through My Phone Every 3 Days by ProphetAmos: 8:31am On Dec 31, 2019
Cheato64:

Are you sure to u are actually working?? Because if you are working you will not have that time to be your wife driver everywhere she goes...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Wife's Wahala. Goes Through My Phone Every 3 Days by BRATISLAVA: 8:32am On Dec 31, 2019
Cheato64:
you got it with this your no 1, her colleagues at work place use to talk about me with her, how lucky she is. She married a handsome guy that adores her, drop and pick her from work everyday etc and my head will be swelling initially but not anymore am tired

Do you enjoy this gossip? Once a man thinks he's handsome and needs to tout it without any reason to (nobody here even speculated that you're ugly) then we know he's got issues.
Re: My Wife's Wahala. Goes Through My Phone Every 3 Days by healthserve(m): 8:34am On Dec 31, 2019
Hypocrit:
Stupid thread ful with kids comment. So you will beat your wife, not your daughter o, not your sister o, not a girl friend o (because is even bad), Because you felt she did something that annoys you. Then, what will she do to you when you provoked her, and you foolishly assumed that any man who is not mad and stupid like you is a weak man. I rather be a weak man than a mad man. If i am your land lord, and you try that shit in my compound, you will be parking your load from my house straight to the police station, or rather, i hire thugs to beat you well. OP follow those kids or adultrated kids advice at your own peril.

Hypocrite just as your comment.
Re: My Wife's Wahala. Goes Through My Phone Every 3 Days by dumodust(m): 8:35am On Dec 31, 2019
id4sho:

Barman ,give him a chilled bottle of orijin .
Tiri gbosa, man wet sabi. May you live long.
my 2 cents
Sounds like a good idea deserving of orijin but sorry to disappoint you, no wife will replace the husband's phone. You will learn that soon. He needs to deal with the violence though and threaten her with severe consequences like separating for a while if it happens again. Women hate a man leaving and staying where they can't see him.
And the advice about not going anywhere other than antenatal ignores the family dynamics. They probably have a less than 1yr old kid with another on the way, and from the way he sounds, they have no help. Unless the poster will go to market or hold the baby while his pregnant slow wife goes to market, how dem go chop? If you think it's easy staying with a breast or feed dependent child without the mum for hrs then you never jam. That child will cry and cry cheesy and you will wish she was close to just slot breast into his mouth. You won't still be able to do shit or watch TV for those hrs. So what's the point?
The poster should just buy her a car and be pt

1 Like

Re: My Wife's Wahala. Goes Through My Phone Every 3 Days by TheMostComplex1: 8:36am On Dec 31, 2019
doitforyou:
This is bad and not sustainable. At some point you have to put your foot down. I suggest after she gives birth you guys have a very long talk. If you have cheated on her before, and she has forgiven you enough to marry you then part of giving you a second chance is to trust you until you prove her wrong again. You guys can’t be doing this, marriage is long.

This is why I can forgive a cheating partner but I can never get back with the person, because I can never trust that person again and it makes for a toxic and draining relationship.

You advice is apt. And the last paragraph is it for me.
Re: My Wife's Wahala. Goes Through My Phone Every 3 Days by code999: 8:39am On Dec 31, 2019
Mr. Gentility the sooner you realize that you have already set a precedent for her, the better you swallow your pile without complaining, this is not the time you can reason with her due to her pregnancy, carry your cross and after she put to birth you can roll your dice... the odds are good in your favor, infact open up to her about how you feel and take a trip, calmness will never solve your issues.

Cheato64:
bro are you married? Women are not easy as you think oooo, how is it my responsibilities, I go to antenatal I see most women if not all coming by themselves.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Wife's Wahala. Goes Through My Phone Every 3 Days by Neoteny(m): 8:40am On Dec 31, 2019
Cheato64:

Kill her
Re: My Wife's Wahala. Goes Through My Phone Every 3 Days by samuelshosanya(m): 8:41am On Dec 31, 2019
If u love her you would not be complaining.

Pls dont call your ex again, if you have failed transaction call the customer care number of the bank, try to avoid little foxes that spoils the vine.

Brotherly Advice.
Re: My Wife's Wahala. Goes Through My Phone Every 3 Days by godfrey01(m): 8:42am On Dec 31, 2019
Cheato64:

Bro you wife get issue. And its called trust issue. She nor trust you. But for me I nor go greeee oh. I must chat with my friends oh be it ex or no ex.
Re: My Wife's Wahala. Goes Through My Phone Every 3 Days by Eluala(m): 8:46am On Dec 31, 2019
My brother you need to apply to the Judge for bail. You actually needed it more than Sowore because in my view you are in a torture CELL and not marriage.

From smashing phone my brother she'll get to the next level, smashing your head. You appear like not really matured enough for this marriage venture. Call it a mistake but any step you take to SAVE your own life cannot be too drastic. Trust me if you continue like this without doing something drastic about this menace, you'll die a miserable man, killed by his wife whom he loved so much that he couldn't apply common sense.

Good luck.

1 Like

Re: My Wife's Wahala. Goes Through My Phone Every 3 Days by tomju(m): 8:47am On Dec 31, 2019
Cheato64:
how am I supposed to know she won't want to learn how to drive on purpose, and if I decide to firm and she jumps bike, accident or miscarriage might happen, I won't forgive myself
1. Sit her down and discuss.
2. Reassure her you love her.
3. Explain why she needs to calm down and learn to trust you.
4. Teach her how to drive.
5. Buy her a car.
6. Take charge of your home. It's a divine mandate.
7. You should be the "spiritual high priest" of your household, not the other way round.
8. Lead the worship.
9. Pray together about things affecting your home.
10. Always remember there are no perfect marriages, hence you learn to take the issues in stride.
I wish una well.
Re: My Wife's Wahala. Goes Through My Phone Every 3 Days by Hairdo666(f): 8:47am On Dec 31, 2019
IgboSomalia:

The women in your life are fools. No wonder, you don't have happiness in your life.

Just look at yourself and look at your mates and ask yourself if you're not cursed. Ugly, bitter hag.
Women don't need leadership, you fool
Re: My Wife's Wahala. Goes Through My Phone Every 3 Days by Jeferious: 8:48am On Dec 31, 2019
Sweeetheart:

you're a kid to understand what I'm saying, listen to the lady other side of the story before ranting like a spoilt toys

why should I believe a sane human will smash her husband phone and even her own phone. many things can't trigger peoples to the act that's not part of them, just as how you turn a domestic dog into a wild animal

many things turn human into a be.ast frustration, distrust, jealousness etc the op never make mentioned if she do this prior to their marriage, this means something transformed her character if I will admit she truly smashes phone, you need to study the psychic of human before chanting you men of this generation crabs!

I used to be hot temper and escalate small things but friends and my bae change many of that through some channels that I won't disclose. human change from good to bad and bad to worse, bad to good
Even you wey support this thing....Na eye I take dey look you.

"I get anger issues...blah blah blah". Meanwhile, your anger never reach to ginger you into fighting Boko Haram or leading the revolution against Aso Rock. Abeg clear road make I see front
Re: My Wife's Wahala. Goes Through My Phone Every 3 Days by tomju(m): 8:49am On Dec 31, 2019
Hairdo666:

Women don't need leadership, you fool
IgboSomalia kilode? Who vex you? Very strong choice of words right there. Biko, no vex. I apologise for whatever made you so upset. Good morning.
Re: My Wife's Wahala. Goes Through My Phone Every 3 Days by vinceobe: 8:49am On Dec 31, 2019
M y man, there is danger ahead. Such women are over-possessive, jealous, have nasty temper and above are murderous.
You you have a big task on your hand. Either you sit her down and talk to her on your likes and dislikes, set limits. If she should break them, you have no future with this women.
Re: My Wife's Wahala. Goes Through My Phone Every 3 Days by chrizzyace: 8:49am On Dec 31, 2019
Cheato64:

I usually don’t comment on marriage issues like this but I’m shocked by the things you have said. It’s natural for women to be insecure even if they trust you 100%.... there’s nothing bad in helping out in those things you have mentioned especially at this period that she’s heavy. It’s very easy for pregnant women to pick a fight with their spouse at every slightest things, ill advice you continue to do things that will make her happy, for the sake of her health and that of the child.
Lastly, try to discuss these issues in a calm , reasonable, and peaceful manner. As for your ex stay away from her, or them. You wouldn’t want to destroy your home because of an x. I had an argument with my married friend recently that was boldly telling me that he still keeps in touch with his ex and she even stilll helps him do some errands and I heard he still buys her gift.... I instantly cleared him that an ex is an ex there should be linkage between you guys again. Bros save your home from disaster all this complains doesn’t make you less of a man. Don’t mind what people are telling you here like you don’t have a say Blah blah blah.
I am married with 3 kids and I still drive my wife to those places you mentioned that you find offensive, unless I am not available she’ll use Uber, it was recently she just told me that she wants to resume her driving lessons, cause she realise that sometimes she should just go do the errands herself... The Time will come where your wife will decide to go learn to drive. Don’t think she doesn’t see or know the effort you’re putting in making her happy she does, don’t let anger take a better part of you. Everything in marriage requires patience.
Continue being a good husband and try to stay away from your ex cause you won’t like it if she kept in touch with her own ex.

I wish you the best in this new year.

God bless your home bro...

3 Likes

Re: My Wife's Wahala. Goes Through My Phone Every 3 Days by Morohunmubo(m): 8:52am On Dec 31, 2019
You have tried to know her deficiency, now try as much as possible to reduce what you give her assess to. Be firm about your decision and talk to her one on one especially on respect one another privacy. Assured her she is your wife and nobody is taking you away from her. Believe me is incurable, but can be managed with lot of patience.

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

Dad Catches 12-Year-Old Daughter Having Sex, Beats Her Mercilessly / Husbands Cooks For His Pregnant Wife, Feeds & Pampers Her In Warri (Photos) / When Your House-help Is Straight From The Village (hilarious Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 114
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.