Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,114 members, 7,818,323 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:40 PM

How Do I Get Over This Heartbreak? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do I Get Over This Heartbreak? (1885 Views)

How Do I Cope With This Heartbreak (Please Advise Me) / Share Your Heartbreak Story Here / 13 Signs Your Life Is Centred Around A Girl And It Promises A Heartbreak (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Get Over This Heartbreak? by Naomibelle: 2:02pm On Jun 14, 2020
I am so heartbroken at the moment. I have been dating this 40 something year old single man who has been pretending to be a responsible man ready to settle down only to find out he is a liar, deceiver and manipulator. Lying his way to get in between my pants. We embarked on a project and made an agreement. I was to be financially responsible for the first part of the project, while he handled the remaining part. I did my part and when it got to his, he reneged claiming he was not financially bouyant. After my investigation, I discovered this man has money stucked somewhere in another account. Seem he just wanted me to be fully responsible for the project. Always telling lies to make me believe him and claiming he wants to marry me before end of this year. This is someone who has never given me a dime claiming he has the bigger share of the project cost.

Anyways I just realise this man is a liar and deceiver and pretender and I am so hurt, pained and disappointed because this is someone I trusted so much. I have told him to go his yet he keeps coming to plead. Please how do I get over this heartbreak? And how do I permanently put him off as I am not ready for any makeup.

The mod should please take this to front page so I can get more response a
Re: How Do I Get Over This Heartbreak? by youthsinitiativ(m): 2:06pm On Jun 14, 2020
I feel sorry for your matter.

Just leave the guy make e go him way.

Shebi you see wetin happen to Hushpupi, na so karma go still visit am because him na scammer of pussyy.

Just cross your heart, lock up, and move on as you don make up your mind.

Sorry for the heartbreak.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Get Over This Heartbreak? by baralatie(m): 2:11pm On Jun 14, 2020
you have mixed business pleasure and relationship and tied it to money.therefore you have a whole bundle of issues.
you have to take a decision and stick with it.
or else problems

4 Likes

Re: How Do I Get Over This Heartbreak? by Nobody: 2:11pm On Jun 14, 2020
How do u get over him? Get in ur own self.. its quite simple. Treat urself like u want to be treated if u were dating u. Its time to be self centred and selfish until u are ready to let someone better in sad

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Get Over This Heartbreak? by baralatie(m): 2:13pm On Jun 14, 2020
dairykidd:
How so u get over him? Get in ur own self.. its quite simple. Treat urself like u want to be treated if u were dating u. Its time to be self centred and selfish until u are ready to let someone better in sad
how does been selfish solve problems now?
Re: How Do I Get Over This Heartbreak? by Nobody: 2:16pm On Jun 14, 2020
baralatie:

how does been selfish solve problems now?
Are u same person as the OP? The way guys jump into people tho... the op knows what i mean if she doesn't let her ask me

1 Like

Re: How Do I Get Over This Heartbreak? by Ladikwa(m): 2:16pm On Jun 14, 2020
youthsinitiativ:
I feel sorry for your matter.

Just leave the guy make e go him way.

Shebi you see wetin happen to Hushpupi, na so karma go still visit am because him na scammer of pussyy.

Just cross your heart, lock up, and move on as you don make up your mind.

Sorry for the heartbreak.

You should also tell her to cross her legs.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Get Over This Heartbreak? by baralatie(m): 2:19pm On Jun 14, 2020
dairykidd:

Are u same person as the OP? The way guys jump into people tho... the op knows what i mean if she doesn't let her ask me
I don't know what you mean nah?
so I want to ask you ...
try now this is sunday oooo
Re: How Do I Get Over This Heartbreak? by Nativepriest: 2:20pm On Jun 14, 2020
Your matter need to be settle in the shrine, bring his picture to me.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Get Over This Heartbreak? by ednut1(m): 2:22pm On Jun 14, 2020
Another one who thinks over 35 and 40s are mature and will marry soon. These stories are always online but ladies still fall. Na marriage desperation dey blind una. Go to police station

1 Like

Re: How Do I Get Over This Heartbreak? by tundchip2: 2:25pm On Jun 14, 2020
ednut1:
Another one who thinks over 35 and 40s are mature and will marry soon. These stories are always online but ladies still fall. Na marriage desperation dey blind una. Go to police station
Tha fuvck is wrong with you.
Re: How Do I Get Over This Heartbreak? by Drsnives(m): 2:26pm On Jun 14, 2020
Watin I dea pray for na im another person they toy with. This life na wa.. take heart sis

1 Like

Re: How Do I Get Over This Heartbreak? by Gerrard59(m): 2:31pm On Jun 14, 2020
Someone actually believes this fiction? grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Do I Get Over This Heartbreak? by Ningen(m): 2:33pm On Jun 14, 2020
There's no formula to getting over heartbreak.

But one thing common in all successful stories is a conscious DECISION to accept reality and move on with life. This with other actions like;

- Cutting off total contact if possible.
- Reaching out to others to help you fill the void.
- Getting busy with life and hobbies.
- Having fun.
- Going to a shrine and bottling his picture.

The goal is to create new memories in order to over ride & destroy your emotional attachment.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Get Over This Heartbreak? by ellapius(f): 2:48pm On Jun 14, 2020
Naomibelle:
I am so heartbroken at the moment. I have been dating this 40 something year old single man who has been pretending to be a responsible man ready to settle down only to find out he is a liar, deceiver and manipulator. Lying his way to get in between my pants. We embarked on a project and made an agreement. I was to be financially responsible for the first part of the project, while he handled the remaining part. I did my part and when it got to his, he reneged claiming he was not financially bouyant. After my investigation, I discovered this man has money stucked somewhere in another account. Seem he just wanted me to be fully responsible for the project. Always telling lies to make me believe him and claiming he wants to marry me before end of this year. This is someone who has never given me a dime claiming he has the bigger share of the project cost.

Anyways I just realise this man is a liar and deceiver and pretender and I am so hurt, pained and disappointed because this is someone I trusted so much. I have told him to go his yet he keeps coming to plead. Please how do I get over this heartbreak? And how do I permanently put him off as I am not ready for any makeup.

sorry stop showing guys u are desperate to marry even if u are cos the minute they know u are it is finished

1 Like

Re: How Do I Get Over This Heartbreak? by Nobody: 5:30pm On Jun 14, 2020
Op free am you go see better person life goes on
Re: How Do I Get Over This Heartbreak? by Greatzeus(m): 7:45pm On Jun 14, 2020
Sorry,it hurts to be betrayed by someone who think cares about you. When there's life there's hope. There's nothing you can do than to move on.
Also learn to put God first in anything you do, because he cares about you more than anyone.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Get Over This Heartbreak? by Nobody: 8:16pm On Jun 14, 2020
I deal with betrayal in a very weird way. Most times I cry, cry again, reminiscence on memories, follow the person up, think over the issue for long cry again then, blame myself for being gullible sulk it in and then move on.
But once I move on, no going back. It's always like all emotions were drained.

See Op, I can't suggest solutions to you because it may not be healthy.
Re: How Do I Get Over This Heartbreak? by callmeRichie(m): 8:26pm On Jun 14, 2020
He's a fvcking betrayal! Karma would hunt him back don't worry.

Just keep yourself busy, and delete any physical trace of him.

And never be a fool of him the 2nd time, he would obviously keep coming back, some oral lashing would do sha.
Re: How Do I Get Over This Heartbreak? by Realmenlovetruly(m): 8:27pm On Jun 14, 2020
Has he sees your pant?

If he has... Hmmmm

I think it will be hard for this girl to love again
Re: How Do I Get Over This Heartbreak? by Omar09(m): 9:26pm On Jun 14, 2020
Naomibelle:

Why because you are queen diva?? Oh please.
Re: How Do I Get Over This Heartbreak? by Firstorderwizard(m): 9:27pm On Jun 14, 2020
I didnot read the lost but I will advise you to eat snail and periwinkle.
It's good for heart healingundecided
Re: How Do I Get Over This Heartbreak? by Omar09(m): 9:28pm On Jun 14, 2020
ellapius:
sorry stop showing guys u are desperate to marry even if u are cos the minute they know u are it is finished

How can you show someone you are not desperate for something but really you are?
Re: How Do I Get Over This Heartbreak? by Nobody: 10:10pm On Jun 14, 2020
Never do business with lovers except in marriage. Count your losses and move on, things happen in life and for a reason.
The greatest healer is time. Most times we realise that the people we even cried over weren't worth it.
Re: How Do I Get Over This Heartbreak? by paulolee(m): 11:47pm On Jun 14, 2020
read bible
Re: How Do I Get Over This Heartbreak? by ellapius(f): 8:17am On Jun 15, 2020
Omar09:

How can you show someone you are not desperate for something but really you are?
act normal
get busy with life have a vision and s dream u are working to achieve talk about it. have other future plans.
dress to kill look sweet always .
don't do follow follow all the time u must not be available to visit him give him breathing space.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Get Over This Heartbreak? by SweetCunt97(f): 8:33am On Jun 15, 2020
Toh, you see what I'm saying? A lady should keep her money and spend only when the man is also spending.

Never believe words. See the money. All this men with big big words no get shishi.

Men with money don't talk too much. Simply play along with d fool and clean him out. Collect all u can.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Do I Get Over This Heartbreak? by SweetCunt97(f): 8:34am On Jun 15, 2020
Gaggi:
Never do business with lovers except in marriage. Count your losses and move on, things happen in life and for a reason.
The greatest healer is time. Most times we realise that the people we even cried over weren't worth it.
Imagine a 40 year old! Emotional scammers are heartless sha
Re: How Do I Get Over This Heartbreak? by SweetCunt97(f): 8:36am On Jun 15, 2020
Omar09:

Whenever a guy talks about marriage, omo I simply turn my nose "yimu", I do it for them to see. When a man really wanna marry one, him no go dey talk am anyhow.
Re: How Do I Get Over This Heartbreak? by SweetCunt97(f): 8:36am On Jun 15, 2020
ZINIBANKS:
Op free am you go see better person life goes on
What about her money?
Re: How Do I Get Over This Heartbreak? by SweetCunt97(f): 8:38am On Jun 15, 2020
ednut1:
There are so many irresponsible men in their 30s and 40s. Infact you'll see a young guy in his 20s who has their shiit together than these aging mofos.
Re: How Do I Get Over This Heartbreak? by SweetCunt97(f): 8:39am On Jun 15, 2020
ellapius:
Apart from that, don't show them you have money and willing to even part with it. She for d loud say na husband she fit do project with.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Romance Saga: Maria Is Actually A Husband Snatcher: Photos / Lady Told Me To Give Her Space For Not Helping Her Pack Her Pants / Tunde Ayeni Arrests Alleged Babymama

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.