Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,681 members, 7,809,579 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:33 AM

I Love My Girlfriend But This New Girl I Met On Facebook Is Blowing My Mind - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Love My Girlfriend But This New Girl I Met On Facebook Is Blowing My Mind (10936 Views)

"My Neighbour Has A Girlfriend But Still Sleeps With Me Every Time” / I Love My Girlfriend But I'm Tired And Not Sexually Moved By Her Anymore. . / I'm In Love With My Girlfriend, But The Bride Price Is Just Too Much (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Love My Girlfriend But This New Girl I Met On Facebook Is Blowing My Mind by Dsense(m): 11:37pm On Dec 01, 2010
No, She got prb with yah life tongue
Re: I Love My Girlfriend But This New Girl I Met On Facebook Is Blowing My Mind by star4(f): 11:38pm On Dec 01, 2010
justdream:

@ Star,  Yu Got A Problem With My Pix?

Not at all! Quite the opposite!  wink

You said that wasn't her so I beg your pardon
Re: I Love My Girlfriend But This New Girl I Met On Facebook Is Blowing My Mind by tayoast(m): 11:38pm On Dec 01, 2010
justdream:

People Of NL, I Dint Say That Was Her Pix. Just attached It So Y'all Knw Hw Big Her Back Side Is. I Def Cant Upload Her Pix Here.
Pls Construtive Advice Thats What I Want. I Dnt Tink Am Lusting Afta The FB Gurl Though Cos She Knws I Like Her, She's Asking That I Buy Her A Fone( Maybe A Blackberry).

Ah!
Maga must pay!!!
Re: I Love My Girlfriend But This New Girl I Met On Facebook Is Blowing My Mind by millco88(f): 11:38pm On Dec 01, 2010
My man, go for it.
Re: I Love My Girlfriend But This New Girl I Met On Facebook Is Blowing My Mind by Mygoldie(f): 11:40pm On Dec 01, 2010
lol@blackberry phone. grin grin grin see hustler.
Re: I Love My Girlfriend But This New Girl I Met On Facebook Is Blowing My Mind by star4(f): 11:40pm On Dec 01, 2010
justdream:

People Of NL, I Dint Say That Was Her Pix. Just attached It So Y'all Knw Hw Big Her Back Side Is. I Def Cant Upload Her Pix Here.
Pls Construtive Advice Thats What I Want. I Dnt Tink Am Lusting Afta The FB Gurl Though Cos She Knws I Like Her, She's Asking That I Buy Her A Fone( Maybe A Blackberry).

call me naive but why does it mean she's serious if she asked for a phone??
Re: I Love My Girlfriend But This New Girl I Met On Facebook Is Blowing My Mind by justdream(m): 11:42pm On Dec 01, 2010
Kunbee:

See his fubu pant in his profile o grin
Help me ask him.
@ Star, I Wanted to use that behind to demonstrate how big the FB gurl's behind is,
Pls yu people shud stop turning this into "yabs", its important cos am about sending her money for the fone.
Re: I Love My Girlfriend But This New Girl I Met On Facebook Is Blowing My Mind by Carolece(f): 11:44pm On Dec 01, 2010
never mind
Re: I Love My Girlfriend But This New Girl I Met On Facebook Is Blowing My Mind by Mygoldie(f): 11:46pm On Dec 01, 2010
just dream, i hope your not dreaming or sleep walking?? shocked shocked
Re: I Love My Girlfriend But This New Girl I Met On Facebook Is Blowing My Mind by justdream(m): 11:46pm On Dec 01, 2010
@ Star, She said its a proof that i love her cos alot of guys are after her like bees to honey. I really like her though but i dont wanna send the fone and then she tells me she doesnt wanna date me again. She;s got like 2,340 frnds on facebook buh i got just 104.
Re: I Love My Girlfriend But This New Girl I Met On Facebook Is Blowing My Mind by millco88(f): 11:46pm On Dec 01, 2010
LOL @ nairaland chics lusting after justdream.
Re: I Love My Girlfriend But This New Girl I Met On Facebook Is Blowing My Mind by Carolece(f): 11:48pm On Dec 01, 2010
justdream:

@ Star, She said its a proof that i love her cos alot of guys are after her like bees to honey. I really like her though but i dont wanna send the fone and then she tells me she doesnt wanna date me again. She;s got like 2,340 frnds on facebook buh i got just 104.
yer living a virtual life. wake up and get in the real world bro.
Re: I Love My Girlfriend But This New Girl I Met On Facebook Is Blowing My Mind by tunnytox(m): 11:49pm On Dec 01, 2010
Phate07:

This is one of the ugliest pictures on earth. angry

But thats not what bothers me.

What bothers me is why and how any sane person would lust after an UGLY picture of an UGLY woman. angry

Give me five jor  cheesy cheesy If this is what the poster called a hottie he should have gone to Specsavers  grin grin grin grin
Re: I Love My Girlfriend But This New Girl I Met On Facebook Is Blowing My Mind by Idowuogbo(f): 11:51pm On Dec 01, 2010
^,dey help correct garri blinded folks 2 hehehe
Re: I Love My Girlfriend But This New Girl I Met On Facebook Is Blowing My Mind by star4(f): 11:51pm On Dec 01, 2010
justdream:

@ Star,  She said its a proof that i love her cos alot of guys are after her like bees to honey. I really like her though but i dont wanna send the fone and then she tells me she doesnt wanna date me again. She;s got like 2,340 frnds on facebook buh i got just 104.

Please don't buy her a phone, I think by the very fact you are giving the amount of friends that you both have, you are aware of her,

You have a girlfriend and you love her, stay put and buy your girlfriend something nice instead  smiley
Re: I Love My Girlfriend But This New Girl I Met On Facebook Is Blowing My Mind by justdream(m): 11:51pm On Dec 01, 2010
@Tunnytox, Did yu read the part wer i said i used that backside and not the face to describe how her booty looks like?
Re: I Love My Girlfriend But This New Girl I Met On Facebook Is Blowing My Mind by justdream(m): 11:53pm On Dec 01, 2010
@ Star, Buh I Tink I Love Her Really Really(Maybe its lust buh am confused).
@ NL Posters, Yu People aint helping matters.
Re: I Love My Girlfriend But This New Girl I Met On Facebook Is Blowing My Mind by r231(m): 11:54pm On Dec 01, 2010
if she is so fine

you wont say dat

now dat u look at d pic again and see what everybody is saying dat o'girl looks like a dude

you decide to change the story
Re: I Love My Girlfriend But This New Girl I Met On Facebook Is Blowing My Mind by Nobody: 11:54pm On Dec 01, 2010
@justdream

sorry,
but i dont think u have got brains
ur just 1 out of over 2000 of her friends
and she is asking u to buy bb fone to prove u love her
and u want to buy it

You are the biggest MUGU in this millenium
never knew such malus like u still exist

SMH in sorrow
Re: I Love My Girlfriend But This New Girl I Met On Facebook Is Blowing My Mind by tunnytox(m): 11:55pm On Dec 01, 2010
justdream:

@Tunnytox,  Did yu read the part wer i said i used that backside and not the face to describe how her booty looks like?

No I didn't it was posted while I was typing my reply, good to know that's not her picture otherwise na die be that, grin grin grin
Re: I Love My Girlfriend But This New Girl I Met On Facebook Is Blowing My Mind by star4(f): 11:58pm On Dec 01, 2010
justdream:

@ Star,  Buh I Tink I Love Her Really Really(Maybe its lust buh am confused).

Well, you know your own mind, but I think most of these scenarios end in a similar way,

Just don't do anything you may regret,
Re: I Love My Girlfriend But This New Girl I Met On Facebook Is Blowing My Mind by Carolece(f): 12:01am On Dec 02, 2010
star*:

Well, you know your own mind, but I think most of these scenarios end in a similar way,

Just don't do anything you may regret,
Leave him be. He is a grown man behaving like a kid who throws away an antique toy for a new plastic one.
Re: I Love My Girlfriend But This New Girl I Met On Facebook Is Blowing My Mind by tunnytox(m): 12:03am On Dec 02, 2010
At least its better to be a maga for a "beautiful" girl than for an ugly gorrila grin grin grin grin
Re: I Love My Girlfriend But This New Girl I Met On Facebook Is Blowing My Mind by justdream(m): 12:03am On Dec 02, 2010
Firearm:

@justdream

sorry,
but i dont think u have got brains
your just 1 out of over 2000 of her friends
and she is asking u to buy bb fone to prove u love her
and u want to buy it

You are the biggest MUGU in this millenium
never knew such malus like u still exist

SMH in sorrow

It Doesnt Warrant Yu Opening Yur Smelling Mouth **Left Over From 30days Dry Fasting Cos Yu Tink Yu'll Finally Nail A Girl B4 The Year Runs Out** To Utter Nonsense here
@ Star, Thanx. Buh I Need To Send It Cos I'll Be Speakin With Her In Like 30Mins Now And She's Got A Hold On Me.
Re: I Love My Girlfriend But This New Girl I Met On Facebook Is Blowing My Mind by Nobody: 12:05am On Dec 02, 2010
justdream:

It Doesnt Warrant Yu Opening Yur Smelling Mouth **Left Over From 30days Dry Fasting Cos Yu Tink Yu'll Finally Nail A Girl B4 The Year Runs Out** To Utter Nonsense here
@ Star, Thanx. Buh I Need To Send It Cos I'll Be Speakin With Her In Like 30Mins Now And She's Got A Hold On Me.

see a confused not-so-smart person like u calling me names
mofo
go and pick up your life from the waste bin
Re: I Love My Girlfriend But This New Girl I Met On Facebook Is Blowing My Mind by justdream(m): 12:09am On Dec 02, 2010
@ Fireman, Damn Waste Bin?? Thot it was Yur Stunted D ick i threw in there. Damn!!!
Re: I Love My Girlfriend But This New Girl I Met On Facebook Is Blowing My Mind by Tinksh(f): 12:14am On Dec 02, 2010
Honestly poster she is using you and i cant believe you cant see it. She is asking for things from a guy she never met. What type of girl does that. You are prepared to leave your gf for this trash, really?? Come on, you got to be smarter than that. The fb girl is trapping you with her trash talk. If you want to do it do it but dont come complaining here that after she got your money and phone you never heard from her again. I hope your gf finds out and dumps your butt. Your gf deserves better than that.
Re: I Love My Girlfriend But This New Girl I Met On Facebook Is Blowing My Mind by Nobody: 12:15am On Dec 02, 2010
goat

u dont know the difference btw[b] firearm[/b] and fireman
dats y u will buy a girl that u dont consitute up to 0.05% of her friends on FB a BB fone (even when u're not sure the FB pic is her real pic)
'cus u wanna see her pants

justdream:

@ Fireman, Damn Waste Bin?? Thot it was Yur Stunted D ick i threw in there. Damn!!!

Re: I Love My Girlfriend But This New Girl I Met On Facebook Is Blowing My Mind by Mygoldie(f): 12:17am On Dec 02, 2010
^^^hahahahaha the goat self dey frown say why you use am take compare justdream. grin grin grin grin
Re: I Love My Girlfriend But This New Girl I Met On Facebook Is Blowing My Mind by tunnytox(m): 12:22am On Dec 02, 2010
pls no kill persin with laff for hia, grin grin grin grin grin my ribs don crack
Re: I Love My Girlfriend But This New Girl I Met On Facebook Is Blowing My Mind by Nobody: 12:22am On Dec 02, 2010

Mygoldie:

^^^hahahahaha the goat self dey frown say why you use am take compare justdream. grin grin grin grin

hehehehe
babe
I had to use that particular goat (justmumu is the goat's real name)
I know the goat is not happy at that
but it's a pity
justdream and justmumu belong to the same biological specie
grin grin
Re: I Love My Girlfriend But This New Girl I Met On Facebook Is Blowing My Mind by Boomark(m): 12:33am On Dec 02, 2010
guy are you sure you know what you are doing?
that girl knows that buying her a car will not even
prove your love for her not to talk of phone. i will
advise you use that money and buy books that what will
teach you what to teach your girl friend so that both of
you will enjoy each other. she will scam you. just try to
cool down. you will understand what am telling you. cancel
today's meeting with her!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

4 Types Of Erection Every Real Man Should And Must Have / "I'm Here To Snatch Your Man" - Lady With Asset (photos) / Please Ladies Be Careful Of "Tip Of The Head"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.