Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,974 members, 7,817,869 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:44 PM

I Love My Girlfriend But This New Girl I Met On Facebook Is Blowing My Mind - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Love My Girlfriend But This New Girl I Met On Facebook Is Blowing My Mind (10955 Views)

"My Neighbour Has A Girlfriend But Still Sleeps With Me Every Time” / I Love My Girlfriend But I'm Tired And Not Sexually Moved By Her Anymore. . / I'm In Love With My Girlfriend, But The Bride Price Is Just Too Much (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Love My Girlfriend But This New Girl I Met On Facebook Is Blowing My Mind by tunnytox(m): 12:42am On Dec 02, 2010
@Poster get to this church fast! angry angry angry angry angry

Re: I Love My Girlfriend But This New Girl I Met On Facebook Is Blowing My Mind by justdream(m): 1:34am On Dec 02, 2010
Pls How Do I Avoid Her Cos She's Flashin Me Now To Call Her As Usual Knowing That I Dont Use An MTN Line. She Just Likes flashin Me And Waiting For Me To Call.
Re: I Love My Girlfriend But This New Girl I Met On Facebook Is Blowing My Mind by Tinksh(f): 1:38am On Dec 02, 2010
^^simple, dont answer!! Put your phone down and walk away. Please save yourself from this mess! She will give up eventually and find some other guy to suck a phone out of. Please dont mess your life! Its just evil temptation, be strong!!
Re: I Love My Girlfriend But This New Girl I Met On Facebook Is Blowing My Mind by Akinagirl(f): 2:00am On Dec 02, 2010
Eww and this blows your mind?
Re: I Love My Girlfriend But This New Girl I Met On Facebook Is Blowing My Mind by Tinksh(f): 2:01am On Dec 02, 2010
Some guys need to stop thinking with their little head and use the brain God gave them!!!!
Re: I Love My Girlfriend But This New Girl I Met On Facebook Is Blowing My Mind by MrsEve1: 2:34am On Dec 02, 2010
You ladies know that men go gaga over nyansh! It clearly that he is in love with her NYANSH OR HIS NYANSH OR SHIM NYANSH OR HSIM NYANSH, hell whoever nyansh!

1 Like

Re: I Love My Girlfriend But This New Girl I Met On Facebook Is Blowing My Mind by Tinksh(f): 2:37am On Dec 02, 2010
^^^hehehehe!!!!!!
Re: I Love My Girlfriend But This New Girl I Met On Facebook Is Blowing My Mind by Akinagirl(f): 3:04am On Dec 02, 2010
Wow,  After really reading this post I dont even know why I am here about to give advice to this mor.on. Has a gf that he claims to love but this is how he repays her. NICE! Some men, just useless.
Re: I Love My Girlfriend But This New Girl I Met On Facebook Is Blowing My Mind by Nobody: 3:09am On Dec 02, 2010
I say go ahead your gf deserve better!
Re: I Love My Girlfriend But This New Girl I Met On Facebook Is Blowing My Mind by mediatrix8(f): 3:19am On Dec 02, 2010
Thinking about how your gf love you for better and for worst and yet because of your lusting feeling to this woman u wanna destroy it? you need to think so deep.This is temptation, every time u got tempted call your gf instead.
Re: I Love My Girlfriend But This New Girl I Met On Facebook Is Blowing My Mind by sleekch1c(f): 4:10am On Dec 02, 2010
mediatrix8:

Thinking about how your gf love you for better and for worst and yet because of your lusting feeling to this woman u wanna destroy it? you need to think so deep.This is temptation, every time u got tempted call your gf instead.
exactly,u said it all.
@op,seriously,were u planning to leave ur gf for a cyber wh0re? shocked shocked shocked shocked
jeez,wonders wld never ceases with men.
i hope the fb chic scams u out of every dime u own cos u deserve it! angry angry angry
Re: I Love My Girlfriend But This New Girl I Met On Facebook Is Blowing My Mind by 190: 4:18am On Dec 02, 2010
Nairalanderz Just wanna decieve this guy

Man save your relationship

Sleep with this new girl and kick her out

Go back to your GF and confess your sin

that way you have killed 3 birds with one shoe!

The 3birds are you,your GF and the New Girl
angry angry
Re: I Love My Girlfriend But This New Girl I Met On Facebook Is Blowing My Mind by star4(f): 7:42pm On Dec 02, 2010
justdream:

Pls How Do I Avoid Her Cos She's Flashin Me Now To Call Her As Usual Knowing That I Dont Use An MTN Line. She Just Likes flashin Me And Waiting For Me To Call.

Sweetie! I don't think you want to avoid her, you are going against all my good advice!

Next time she calls, call your girl instead  wink
Re: I Love My Girlfriend But This New Girl I Met On Facebook Is Blowing My Mind by Mygoldie(f): 7:52pm On Dec 02, 2010
190 you be bad advicer, shocked shocked shocked
Re: I Love My Girlfriend But This New Girl I Met On Facebook Is Blowing My Mind by justdream(m): 9:30pm On Dec 02, 2010
mediatrix8:

Tanks Dearie.
190:

Nairalanderz Just wanna decieve this guy

Man save your relationship

Sleep with this new girl and kick her out

Go back to your GF and confess your sin

that way you have killed 3 birds with one shoe!

The 3birds are you,your GF and the New Girl
angry angry
The Almighty 190, I Tink Yur Advice Too Is Good Buh What I I Get Hooked In The Process? The Chic Is A Calabar Girl. And She Stays I Uyo.
Akinagirl:

Wow,  After really reading this post I dont even know why I am here about to give advice to this mor.on. Has a gf that he claims to love but this is how he repays her. NICE! Some men, just useless.
Akinagirl:

Not Evry Man Is Useless. Am Not Useless Thats Why Am Seeking Advice Here. Stop Being Naive.
Tink_sh:

^^simple, dont answer!! Put your phone down and walk away. Please save yourself from this mess! She will give up eventually and find some other guy to suck a phone out of. Please dont mess your life! Its just evil temptation, be strong!!
Tanks For That. Thru Out Today She,s Been Calling And Texting But Av Not Even Answered.
Re: I Love My Girlfriend But This New Girl I Met On Facebook Is Blowing My Mind by justdream(m): 9:34pm On Dec 02, 2010
@ Star,
Babe i Did Take Yur Advice And I Really Appreciate Dem Alot. Tanks.
@ NL Good People, She Was Begging Today That I Call Her And That She's Now Confused Cos Her Ex Is Coming Onto Her. She's Also Confused Cos Alot Of Men Seek Her Attention And She's Scared Cos We Are Far Apart. Am Mustering Courage From What Y'all Hav Said.
Re: I Love My Girlfriend But This New Girl I Met On Facebook Is Blowing My Mind by MrsEve1: 9:39pm On Dec 02, 2010
I suggest you finish school Poster, MOST WOMEN do not tolerate mush brains, undecided
Re: I Love My Girlfriend But This New Girl I Met On Facebook Is Blowing My Mind by justdream(m): 9:55pm On Dec 02, 2010
Mrs. Eve:

I suggest you finish school Poster, MOST WOMEN do not tolerate mush brains, undecided

Must Yu Be Stupid Mrs. Eva? Hav Yu Given Yur Foolish Husband Food Dis Evening? Wen He Chases Afta Oda Girls, Yu'll Run To NL Complaing.
Stupidity Is Not An Excuse, Am Not Sinning Wif Yu, Carry Yur Expired Kpekus Somwer Else.
Re: I Love My Girlfriend But This New Girl I Met On Facebook Is Blowing My Mind by MrsEve1: 10:05pm On Dec 02, 2010
justdream:

Must Yu Be silly Mrs. Eva? Hav Yu Given Yur Foolish Husband Food Dis Evening? Wen He Chases Afta Oda Girls, Yu'll Run To NL Complaing.
Stupidity Is Not An Excuse, Am Not Sinning Wif Yu, Carry Yur Expired Kpekus Somwer Else.

Awwww! If you can't pay the school fees you can cash in your fubu pants that should covers it! Well, at least I got a FOOLISH HUSBAND and not chasing behind TRANSEXUAL MEN, My husband's pipes stay on and is not duct taped waiting for post operation, GOOD LUCK THOUGH!

SILLY? ME? You WOULDN'T even BE ON THE SAME LEVEL AS me academically trust boo, FIRST OF ALL You can't even tell THAT a man WITH A WIG ON, ONLY A DUMB PERSON do that! What you thought the penis was a frankfutter that caught between the legs? Class dismissed!
Re: I Love My Girlfriend But This New Girl I Met On Facebook Is Blowing My Mind by Cute500(f): 10:26pm On Dec 02, 2010
Wow Poster!
i am truly shocked by ur story.really uv bin wit ur gf for a while,and den some (possibly possessed gold digging LovePeddler) catches ur attention on facebk? read between the lines homie, she wants a fone off you too? You are one of those kinda guys that are not worth it,and i honestly feel sorry for ur gf.
CAUTION---Do not meet that fbook girl,Do not buy her a fone, Do not hurt your girlfriend and above all do not hurt yourself with this sort of temporary nonesense!
Re: I Love My Girlfriend But This New Girl I Met On Facebook Is Blowing My Mind by justdream(m): 10:31pm On Dec 02, 2010
MRS Eva, Dway Yu Been Talkin Abut Transexuals, It Leaves Me wondering If yu Arent Even A transgendered. Sori, I Dont Dig Yur Type En? As $ Yur Husbands Pipe Staying "on", I Wont Be Surprised Afterall, Impotent Men Dunt See No Action Rite? No Wonder Yu Are Sooooo Promiscous.
The Fact That Yu Are Academically Sound Isnt wrong. Yeah yu Are Sooo foolishly academically Rite? Ewwwwwwwww!!!!
Re: I Love My Girlfriend But This New Girl I Met On Facebook Is Blowing My Mind by MrsEve1: 10:43pm On Dec 02, 2010
Cute500:

Wow Poster!
i am truly shocked by your story.really uv bin wit your gf for a while,and den some (possibly possessed gold digging LovePeddler) catches your attention on facebk? read between the lines homie, she wants a fone off you too? You are one of those kinda guys that are not worth it,and i honestly feel sorry for your gf.
CAUTION---Do not meet that fbook girl,Do not buy her a fone, Do not hurt your girlfriend and above all do not hurt yourself with this sort of temporary nonesense!

GBAM! For real! Can you tell dummy that class is dismissed? Thanks!
Re: I Love My Girlfriend But This New Girl I Met On Facebook Is Blowing My Mind by MrsEve1: 10:49pm On Dec 02, 2010
justdream:

MRS Eva, Dway Yu Been Talkin Abut Transexuals, It Leaves Me wondering If yu Arent Even A transgendered. Sori, I Dont Dig Yur Type En? As $ Yur Husbands Pipe Staying "on", I Wont Be Surprised Afterall, Impotent Men Dunt See No Action Rite? No Wonder Yu Are Sooooo Promiscous.
The Fact That Yu Are Academically Sound Isnt wrong. Yeah yu Are Sooo foolishly academically Rite? Ewwwwwwwww!!!!

Really Justdummy? You supposedly with a girl ON FACEBOOK strolling for TRANSEXUAL MEN? But, I am promiscous? Not PROMISCUOUS, but promiscous!
Re: I Love My Girlfriend But This New Girl I Met On Facebook Is Blowing My Mind by DapoBear(m): 11:33pm On Dec 02, 2010
Bro, I didn't read through all of this thread. But that girl is not attractive, and moreover probably has a p.enis. Run away from this situation ASAP. I'm just keeping it real. Stick with your girlfriend. Makes no sense to risk your relationship with her for a chick with a d.i.ck.
Re: I Love My Girlfriend But This New Girl I Met On Facebook Is Blowing My Mind by justdream(m): 11:37pm On Dec 02, 2010
DapoBear:

Bro, I didn't read through all of this thread. But that girl is not attractive, and moreover probably has a p.enis. Run away from this situation ASAP. I'm just keeping it real. Stick with your girlfriend. Makes no sense to risk your relationship with her for a chick with a d.i.ck.

Tanks Bra Buh That Aint The Chic In Question Buh Used Her Backside 4 Emphasis.
Re: I Love My Girlfriend But This New Girl I Met On Facebook Is Blowing My Mind by nurabela: 11:46pm On Dec 02, 2010
Watch b4 u leap!
Re: I Love My Girlfriend But This New Girl I Met On Facebook Is Blowing My Mind by millco88(f): 11:52pm On Dec 02, 2010
justdream:

Tanks Bra Buh That Aint The Chic In Question Buh Used Her Backside 4 Emphasis.

Dump your GF. If she doesn't satisfy you sexually, then I say dump her. But, I would look at this other girl more cautiously to see if she is really feeling me. If you're not ready to settle down, then of course you should leave. If you're ready to settle down, I wouldn't be too haste in dumping her.

That is all.
Re: I Love My Girlfriend But This New Girl I Met On Facebook Is Blowing My Mind by justdream(m): 12:08am On Dec 03, 2010
Tanx Millco88 And Nurabela.
Re: I Love My Girlfriend But This New Girl I Met On Facebook Is Blowing My Mind by tunnytox(m): 12:35am On Dec 03, 2010
Justdream and his Facebook wife, Living happily ever after. tongue tongue cool

Re: I Love My Girlfriend But This New Girl I Met On Facebook Is Blowing My Mind by justdream(m): 12:45pm On Dec 03, 2010
Tank yu all for yur encouragement. Am finding strenght in all yur criticism and supports. Mrs. Eva i see yu too.
Re: I Love My Girlfriend But This New Girl I Met On Facebook Is Blowing My Mind by red100(f): 4:23pm On Dec 03, 2010
if you spend your time in fb looking for other girls m not suprised that your sex life wth your girl is not good. try to spice things up with your girlfriend, be more romantic and you'll both enjoy it and stop looking around, it just creates problems
Re: I Love My Girlfriend But This New Girl I Met On Facebook Is Blowing My Mind by MrsEve1: 9:37pm On Dec 03, 2010
GBAM! kiss

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

5 Things Guys Do That Turn Ladies On / These Kalabari Women Has Big As.s / Is There Anything Like 'respecting Privacy' In Marriage?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.