Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,505 members, 7,826,904 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 10:36 PM

Chinese Groom Plays Video Of Bride In Bed With Her Brother-in-law At Reception - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Chinese Groom Plays Video Of Bride In Bed With Her Brother-in-law At Reception (106791 Views)

Pretty Nigerian Lady Disproves Okafor's Law At NYSC Camp (photo) / Man Dumps His Bride On Wedding Day, Plays Video Of Her Cheating On Him (Video) / Groom Plays Video Of Bride Cheating With Another Man At Their Wedding Dinner (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chinese Groom Plays Video Of Bride In Bed With Her Brother-in-law At Reception by Nobody: 1:51pm On Dec 31, 2019
AntiWailer:

Thinking you know too much is the problem this generation have.

What is this one saying??
Re: Chinese Groom Plays Video Of Bride In Bed With Her Brother-in-law At Reception by AntiWailer: 1:58pm On Dec 31, 2019
1StopRudeness:

What is this one saying??

I am not a Kindergarten teacher. if you don't understand a simple post, please pass.

I am not responsible for your problem in 2019.
Re: Chinese Groom Plays Video Of Bride In Bed With Her Brother-in-law At Reception by OnyesomJ(m): 2:14pm On Dec 31, 2019
Plus10:

May be he had doubts about her faithfulness
of course assuming he trusted her he won’t go to an extent of installing the Camera
Re: Chinese Groom Plays Video Of Bride In Bed With Her Brother-in-law At Reception by Minemrys: 2:17pm On Dec 31, 2019
ValCon888:
Everybody's blaming her. No one is blaming the brother-in-law. But they're both equally culpable in the affair.
Most women fail to understand that's the way society is structured. If you cheat on your man and get caught, no one blames the man you cheated with.
You are the hoe.
And rightly so too.
was it rape? Was it the brother in law who was being married?
Re: Chinese Groom Plays Video Of Bride In Bed With Her Brother-in-law At Reception by TheGift: 2:20pm On Dec 31, 2019
OgunLaakaye:
This what I will never do

Just marry her and use her for money rituals months after

You cant lose on both sides

The person who made this statement -Casualizing money rituals- the ones who liked and the ones who shared it are symptoms of real problems in our society. !!!
Re: Chinese Groom Plays Video Of Bride In Bed With Her Brother-in-law At Reception by Nobody: 2:25pm On Dec 31, 2019
AntiWailer:

I am not a Kindergarten teacher. if you don't understand a simple post, please pass.

I am not responsible for your problem in 2019.

Lol...
first u jumped into my mention... next u are insinuating I have a problem...are u trying to be funny or u are just looking for trouble...??
Re: Chinese Groom Plays Video Of Bride In Bed With Her Brother-in-law At Reception by Minemrys: 2:32pm On Dec 31, 2019
AntiWailer:
I won't play openly.

I will play 2 days to the wedding with the families in the sitting room and call it off.

imagine when the bride and her family go on to tell a different tale abt the guy to the public.
Re: Chinese Groom Plays Video Of Bride In Bed With Her Brother-in-law At Reception by juman(m): 2:36pm On Dec 31, 2019
Do not be surprised that they reconcile and click start their love affair again and live as husband and wife.
Re: Chinese Groom Plays Video Of Bride In Bed With Her Brother-in-law At Reception by samteebiz3: 2:38pm On Dec 31, 2019
Well scripted...
Re: Chinese Groom Plays Video Of Bride In Bed With Her Brother-in-law At Reception by Chelsea4real: 2:39pm On Dec 31, 2019
I want to teach 10 people here how to make money from writing, web design or any skill you can think of. It is not an quick invest thingy. You have to use your skill. You get hired by foreign clients to do what you love. This is my new years gift and I want just serious people. I am also not collecting anything from you. This is what people charge to teach.

Update: Please use this link
https:///LaQKDsQU95rC0emREFvFFW
Re: Chinese Groom Plays Video Of Bride In Bed With Her Brother-in-law At Reception by Omobada(m): 2:41pm On Dec 31, 2019
braimeddy:
The groom went too far in doing this. He couldn't have exposed the video since it also involves his brother. He could have simply walk out of the relationship
not groom's brother but bride's sister's husband. HOPE it's clear nw
Re: Chinese Groom Plays Video Of Bride In Bed With Her Brother-in-law At Reception by Shopinnaija: 2:43pm On Dec 31, 2019
braimeddy:
The groom went too far in doing this. He couldn't have exposed the video since it also involves his brother. He could have simply walk out of the relationship

It doesn't involve his brother but his wife's sister's husband. I.e. his wife's brother in law.
Re: Chinese Groom Plays Video Of Bride In Bed With Her Brother-in-law At Reception by Yamleg: 2:43pm On Dec 31, 2019
millionboi2:
Ritual no dey acept pesin weh u get beef with na
Hmmm talking from experience.

1 Like

Re: Chinese Groom Plays Video Of Bride In Bed With Her Brother-in-law At Reception by Nobody: 2:49pm On Dec 31, 2019
TheGift:

The person who made this statement -Casualizing money rituals- the ones who liked and the ones who shared it are symptoms of real problems in our society. !!!

Tales by moonlight
Re: Chinese Groom Plays Video Of Bride In Bed With Her Brother-in-law At Reception by culf: 3:10pm On Dec 31, 2019
Ryan03:
he nor try as in? This is the best revenge cool

its not necessary.
Re: Chinese Groom Plays Video Of Bride In Bed With Her Brother-in-law At Reception by chukel(m): 3:17pm On Dec 31, 2019
Maryclaire1:
He doesn't have to go this far to humiliate her
happy birthday

1 Like

Re: Chinese Groom Plays Video Of Bride In Bed With Her Brother-in-law At Reception by Oduduwa707: 4:17pm On Dec 31, 2019
Maryclaire1:
He doesn't have to go this far to humiliate her

See Ayangba tinz... angry

Kiss my gloves! cool

1 Like

Re: Chinese Groom Plays Video Of Bride In Bed With Her Brother-in-law At Reception by Nobody: 4:24pm On Dec 31, 2019
Soniapadex:
They guy was hurt,and it pushed him to hurt her the same way she broke his heart.But I don't think he is any happier after this.

His happiness,sadness or mood afterwards is none of your business
Re: Chinese Groom Plays Video Of Bride In Bed With Her Brother-in-law At Reception by AntiWailer: 5:48pm On Dec 31, 2019
1StopRudeness:

Lol...
first u jumped into my mention... next u are insinuating I have a problem...are u trying to be funny or u are just looking for trouble...??

U need to go back and check who jumped on mention.
Re: Chinese Groom Plays Video Of Bride In Bed With Her Brother-in-law At Reception by mechanics(m): 6:22pm On Dec 31, 2019
That's serious o.
Re: Chinese Groom Plays Video Of Bride In Bed With Her Brother-in-law At Reception by luminouzzzzzz(m): 6:32pm On Dec 31, 2019
braimeddy:

Just keep quiet biko
His brother in law is a little diick too and deserves to be shamed. His sister deserves more.

I wonder you people reason like this on NL.
Re: Chinese Groom Plays Video Of Bride In Bed With Her Brother-in-law At Reception by jasman1: 6:51pm On Dec 31, 2019
My kind of guy
Re: Chinese Groom Plays Video Of Bride In Bed With Her Brother-in-law At Reception by Mrexcell(m): 7:29pm On Dec 31, 2019
OgunLaakaye:
This what I will never do

Just marry her and use her for money rituals months after

You cant lose on both sides

Some Nigerians with ritual mentality am 100% very sure that u must be a ritualist.
Re: Chinese Groom Plays Video Of Bride In Bed With Her Brother-in-law At Reception by Nobody: 7:30pm On Dec 31, 2019
Mrexcell:

Some Nigerians with ritual mentality am 100% very sure that u must be a ritualist.

You have a right to your perception o.

It's truly yours!
Re: Chinese Groom Plays Video Of Bride In Bed With Her Brother-in-law At Reception by Skibofire(m): 7:43pm On Dec 31, 2019
TheFacelessMan:
grin

CHECKMATE!

Revenge is a dish best served cold.

This guy is a true Mafioso cool

PS - to those who are blaming him for spending on the wedding just for revenge.. he could have manipulated her into spending more than him.

"Honey, please borrow me money for the food/decorations " She would willingly give a rich guy a loan.

Besides, I would spend more just to have my pound of flesh.
oaic
Re: Chinese Groom Plays Video Of Bride In Bed With Her Brother-in-law At Reception by Ilekokonit: 10:26pm On Dec 31, 2019
I think Naija men need to install hidden CCTV and voice capture in their houses and be ready to be shocked at what their wives say about them and do behind their backs.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Chinese Groom Plays Video Of Bride In Bed With Her Brother-in-law At Reception by Digmygold: 10:56pm On Dec 31, 2019
Ubunja daughter. Olosho blood from parents to child. This is what you get. A child that brings you disgrace on social media.
Re: Chinese Groom Plays Video Of Bride In Bed With Her Brother-in-law At Reception by mildflame: 2:55am On Jan 01, 2020
Kallmerb:
Interesting... Why disgrace both families
Jon Snow you know nothing
Re: Chinese Groom Plays Video Of Bride In Bed With Her Brother-in-law At Reception by mildflame: 3:01am On Jan 01, 2020
OgunLaakaye:

You have a right to your perception o.

It's truly yours!
As a man thinketh so he is, u are a ritualist
Re: Chinese Groom Plays Video Of Bride In Bed With Her Brother-in-law At Reception by Nobody: 3:47am On Jan 01, 2020
mildflame:
As a man thinketh so he is, u are a ritualist

Okay

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Lady Blasted By Nigerians For Shaking Her Boobs While Blending Tomatoes / The Backside Of This Man's Wife Is Driving Him Crazy (photos) / My Experience With A Married Woman..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.