Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,754 members, 7,827,792 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:05 PM

Chinese Groom Plays Video Of Bride In Bed With Her Brother-in-law At Reception - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Chinese Groom Plays Video Of Bride In Bed With Her Brother-in-law At Reception (106795 Views)

Pretty Nigerian Lady Disproves Okafor's Law At NYSC Camp (photo) / Man Dumps His Bride On Wedding Day, Plays Video Of Her Cheating On Him (Video) / Groom Plays Video Of Bride Cheating With Another Man At Their Wedding Dinner (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chinese Groom Plays Video Of Bride In Bed With Her Brother-in-law At Reception by Prazo1: 5:51am On Jan 01, 2020
ValCon888:
Everybody's blaming her. No one is blaming the brother-in-law. But they're both equally culpable in the affair.
Most women fail to understand that's the way society is structured. If you cheat on your man and get caught, no one blames the man you cheated with.
You are the hoe.
And rightly so too.

Remember if it's not rape....
you don't Bleep a lady, she choose to Bleep you...
Re: Chinese Groom Plays Video Of Bride In Bed With Her Brother-in-law At Reception by Nobody: 7:20am On Jan 01, 2020
mildflame:
Jon Snow you know nothing
thanks Jinadu
Re: Chinese Groom Plays Video Of Bride In Bed With Her Brother-in-law At Reception by Adebowalay(m): 7:40am On Jan 01, 2020
Killer moves
Re: Chinese Groom Plays Video Of Bride In Bed With Her Brother-in-law At Reception by Bahddo(m): 10:15am On Jan 01, 2020
ValCon888:
Everybody's blaming her. No one is blaming the brother-in-law. But they're both equally culpable in the affair.
Most women fail to understand that's the way society is structured. If you cheat on your man and get caught, no one blames the man you cheated with.
You are the hoe.
And rightly so too.
do you blame the other woman when husbands are caught cheating? When women ask 'why do men cheat?' as if women don't cheat, do they ask why the other woman made it happen? Keep the energy please. Don't be hypocritical this morning.
Re: Chinese Groom Plays Video Of Bride In Bed With Her Brother-in-law At Reception by tot(f): 11:01pm On Jan 01, 2020
OgunLaakaye:
This what I will never do

Just marry her and use her for money rituals months after

You cant lose on both sides

How is this different from the Favour Daley case? How come you are so comfortable talking about murdering / using someone for rituals....?
Re: Chinese Groom Plays Video Of Bride In Bed With Her Brother-in-law At Reception by Psoul(m): 5:13am On Jan 02, 2020
OgunLaakaye:

Do you realise your plan is cost consuming despite putting in a lot for the wedding?

My brother, Na to just marry the girl and use her for money or spiritual fortification rituals

To recoup your expenses and make some extra profit.
Hahahahahaha badest thug.
Re: Chinese Groom Plays Video Of Bride In Bed With Her Brother-in-law At Reception by Psoul(m): 5:16am On Jan 02, 2020
Cutehector:
Hidden camera installed in matrimonial homes is the best way to go

What if she's not the type that brings her men to your house?

I have my best way of getting every single details. Most times she think that I'm into spiritism to know all her single moves.
Re: Chinese Groom Plays Video Of Bride In Bed With Her Brother-in-law At Reception by Psoul(m): 5:29am On Jan 02, 2020
braimeddy:
The groom went too far in doing this. He couldn't have exposed the video since it also involves his brother. He could have simply walk out of the relationship

I did not see anywhere the story said that the man's brother was involved in the sh!t.

The lady was f**king wt her own sister's husband. Her sister was pregnant and she turned to assistant wife to the sister's husband. After that she'll come to her own fiance to summarise the whole show.

So even if it's the man's brother that was involved, your moral standard thinks it better to protect a brother f**King his yet to be married brother's wife?
Why not add that he should just go ahead and marry the woman and forgive both of them.

Inukwa akuko nshi.
Re: Chinese Groom Plays Video Of Bride In Bed With Her Brother-in-law At Reception by Dshocker(m): 8:59am On Jan 02, 2020
Maryclaire1:
He doesn't have to go this far to humiliate her

Really
Re: Chinese Groom Plays Video Of Bride In Bed With Her Brother-in-law At Reception by Lamanii22(f): 9:02am On Jan 02, 2020
OgunLaakaye:
This what I will never do

Just marry her and use her for money rituals months after

You cant lose on both sides

Loool... The money ritual thing is even terrible
Re: Chinese Groom Plays Video Of Bride In Bed With Her Brother-in-law At Reception by galadima77(m): 7:27am On Jan 03, 2020
braimeddy:
The groom went too far in doing this. He couldn't have exposed the video since it also involves his brother. He could have simply walk out of the relationship

Not the grooms brother but her sisters husband
Re: Chinese Groom Plays Video Of Bride In Bed With Her Brother-in-law At Reception by tck2000(m): 5:37pm On Jan 08, 2020
Re: Chinese Groom Plays Video Of Bride In Bed With Her Brother-in-law At Reception by gellermonicabel: 9:35am On Feb 04, 2020
Haha this groom dance is funny. Looks just like my wedding with Olga from https://bridessumo.com/japanese-brides/ - the best dating web site on the web. Olga is a Russian woman with different culture, and our wedding was confusing for me. The dances were really strange) I can send video here. Or maybe it's not the best idea...
Re: Chinese Groom Plays Video Of Bride In Bed With Her Brother-in-law At Reception by BlackTrice: 9:41am On Feb 04, 2020
Oluromantic:
The groom has my kind of instinct; inconspicuousness with the best evidence.. I like it. Although if na me, I won't bother to tie the knot with her and then embarrass myself shortly after reception. I will just get copies of the clip, send one to her father, one to her mother, like 3 more to her family members as pre-wedding videos and photo shots, then if they do not say anything; perhaps they've not watched it, I will go to registry as planned but before the wedding begins, I'll play the clip so everybody can go home early.

Lol @ so everybody can go home early
Re: Chinese Groom Plays Video Of Bride In Bed With Her Brother-in-law At Reception by Wantedola(m): 8:08pm On Feb 06, 2020
Bad casing. Some level of pain caused by betrayal could make a man lose his mind.
Re: Chinese Groom Plays Video Of Bride In Bed With Her Brother-in-law At Reception by Nobody: 1:41pm On Feb 28, 2020
luminouzzzzzz:

Just keep quiet biko
His brother in law is a little diick too and deserves to be shamed. His sister deserves more.

I wonder you people reason like this on NL.

Hey bud grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Lady Blasted By Nigerians For Shaking Her Boobs While Blending Tomatoes / The Backside Of This Man's Wife Is Driving Him Crazy (photos) / My Experience With A Married Woman..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.