Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,725 members, 7,827,634 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 02:34 PM

Chinese Groom Plays Video Of Bride In Bed With Her Brother-in-law At Reception - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Chinese Groom Plays Video Of Bride In Bed With Her Brother-in-law At Reception (106793 Views)

Pretty Nigerian Lady Disproves Okafor's Law At NYSC Camp (photo) / Man Dumps His Bride On Wedding Day, Plays Video Of Her Cheating On Him (Video) / Groom Plays Video Of Bride Cheating With Another Man At Their Wedding Dinner (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chinese Groom Plays Video Of Bride In Bed With Her Brother-in-law At Reception by Realhommie(m): 11:13am On Dec 31, 2019
Slynation:

Good question oO...
Give a woman money, she will start looking for someone with more money...

Give her big dick, she will start looking for someone with a bigger one....

It is pathetic..
Re: Chinese Groom Plays Video Of Bride In Bed With Her Brother-in-law At Reception by KennieKingOba(m): 11:19am On Dec 31, 2019
my brother! My brother! My brother! How many times did i call you? Fear women o!
Buy KaptainChef Foods GREEK YOGHURT. 500g for #1000 (Big) 250g for #500 (small) contact 07038361326
Re: Chinese Groom Plays Video Of Bride In Bed With Her Brother-in-law At Reception by 5chrisade: 11:19am On Dec 31, 2019
OgunLaakaye:
This what I will never do

Just marry her and use her for money rituals months after

You cant lose on both sides

Money ritual doesn't exist. It only exists in the minds of uneducated/ill-educated folks. How many money ritualists are as rich as Dongote? Money comes by identifying and solving problems for ur community/country. Money ritual is a farce. Nobody should listen to this negative advice.

1 Like

Re: Chinese Groom Plays Video Of Bride In Bed With Her Brother-in-law At Reception by Ayobami7(m): 11:20am On Dec 31, 2019
废话
Re: Chinese Groom Plays Video Of Bride In Bed With Her Brother-in-law At Reception by jacoik(m): 11:25am On Dec 31, 2019
OgunLaakaye:

Do you realise your plan is cost consuming despite putting in a lot for the wedding?

My brother, Na to just marry the girl and use her for money or spiritual fortification rituals
lolxxxxx hahahaha I swear poverty no go die beta
Re: Chinese Groom Plays Video Of Bride In Bed With Her Brother-in-law At Reception by Liposure: 11:27am On Dec 31, 2019
There is nothing hidden under a hidden camera
Re: Chinese Groom Plays Video Of Bride In Bed With Her Brother-in-law At Reception by eboniest(f): 11:34am On Dec 31, 2019
This is too much for the bride to bear.The groom is really mean..
Re: Chinese Groom Plays Video Of Bride In Bed With Her Brother-in-law At Reception by Bahamas95(m): 11:45am On Dec 31, 2019
Maryclaire1:
He doesn't have to go this far to humiliate her

Re: Chinese Groom Plays Video Of Bride In Bed With Her Brother-in-law At Reception by Savagethe21st(m): 11:47am On Dec 31, 2019
Chaiiii ...lol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W90ebtj21t4 Hello guys i'm a producer in my teens from lagos NIGERIA chasing my dreams.It would be a huge blessing if someone checked out my beats and subscribe to channel. Comment what you think or critique.Thanks and Godbless.
Re: Chinese Groom Plays Video Of Bride In Bed With Her Brother-in-law At Reception by Softwhales(m): 11:48am On Dec 31, 2019
ceeroh:
Install hidden cameras in Nigerian homes and die of heart attack... Things you're likely to see

Husband sleeping with the maid/wife's relative.
Children caught masturbating grin
Wife having an affair with the guard/driver. And a whole lot more.
And is this only happening in Nigerian Homes... the worst is happening outside there
Re: Chinese Groom Plays Video Of Bride In Bed With Her Brother-in-law At Reception by Bahamas95(m): 11:52am On Dec 31, 2019
eboniest:
This is too much for the bride to bear.The groom is really mean..

Re: Chinese Groom Plays Video Of Bride In Bed With Her Brother-in-law At Reception by psalmylee(m): 11:56am On Dec 31, 2019
[quote author=OgunLaakaye post=85365179]This what I will never do

You cant lose on both sides[/quote mad man
Re: Chinese Groom Plays Video Of Bride In Bed With Her Brother-in-law At Reception by SmartyPants(m): 12:00pm On Dec 31, 2019
lalanice:
go take up the case na! Was it not his bed room? How does he not have right

If I were a Chinese lawyer I would if I were approached. As I'm not and have not, I cannot. Therefore "go take up the case" is neither an argument nor a defence to my argument.

It was their bedroom in their marital home.
Re: Chinese Groom Plays Video Of Bride In Bed With Her Brother-in-law At Reception by kweensheba: 12:07pm On Dec 31, 2019
What a humiliation. The lesson is simple: learn to be faithful.
Re: Chinese Groom Plays Video Of Bride In Bed With Her Brother-in-law At Reception by Nobody: 12:08pm On Dec 31, 2019
Wow this must be a new trend, similar thing happen in anambra and was posted on forum, though the groom didnt post the video.

Might be a new way to spice up a wedding , post videos of your cheating intended and cancel the wedding, and in our Nigerian parlance, demand for compensation from the family of the cheater. grin

1 Like

Re: Chinese Groom Plays Video Of Bride In Bed With Her Brother-in-law At Reception by bakila: 12:28pm On Dec 31, 2019
ValCon888:
Everybody's blaming her. No one is blaming the brother-in-law. But they're both equally culpable in the affair.
Most women fail to understand that's the way society is structured. If you cheat on your man and get caught, no one blames the man you cheated with.
You are the hoe.
And rightly so too.
The woman in a cheating man's life will blame him for cheating and will call him a DOG..
Re: Chinese Groom Plays Video Of Bride In Bed With Her Brother-in-law At Reception by lalanice(f): 12:30pm On Dec 31, 2019
SmartyPants:

If I were a Chinese lawyer I would if I were approached. As I'm not and have not, I cannot. Therefore "go take up the case" is neither an argument nor a defence to my argument.

It was their bedroom in their marital home.
no, they weren't married so technically it was just the guys bedroom. She has totally no respect for herself her man or his property

1 Like

Re: Chinese Groom Plays Video Of Bride In Bed With Her Brother-in-law At Reception by sparta191(m): 12:33pm On Dec 31, 2019
OgunLaakaye:

grin
OgunLaakaye:

hahahahaha my nigga
Re: Chinese Groom Plays Video Of Bride In Bed With Her Brother-in-law At Reception by seangy4konji: 12:37pm On Dec 31, 2019
GAZZUZZ:

grin grin grin you are a legend grin grin
gazzuzz how much is hub for 4runner new model. The voltron..type..
Re: Chinese Groom Plays Video Of Bride In Bed With Her Brother-in-law At Reception by GAZZUZZ(m): 12:42pm On Dec 31, 2019
seangy4konji:
gazzuzz how much is hub for 4runner new model. The voltron..type..

boss nor vex, call this boy ask am.

08165546842 Philips

Re: Chinese Groom Plays Video Of Bride In Bed With Her Brother-in-law At Reception by Neddyogu(m): 12:45pm On Dec 31, 2019
braimeddy:
The groom went too far in doing this. He couldn't have exposed the video since it also involves his brother. He could have simply walk out of the relationship
Not his brother oo. The bride's sister's husband.
Re: Chinese Groom Plays Video Of Bride In Bed With Her Brother-in-law At Reception by Arkmanbuddy(m): 1:02pm On Dec 31, 2019
OgunLaakaye:

Baba I dey fear you o. Mehn!
Re: Chinese Groom Plays Video Of Bride In Bed With Her Brother-in-law At Reception by IMASTEX: 1:12pm On Dec 31, 2019
johnkey:
Fear women but embrace their pussy
grin case of dinning with the devil with a long spoon
Re: Chinese Groom Plays Video Of Bride In Bed With Her Brother-in-law At Reception by IMASTEX: 1:16pm On Dec 31, 2019
ValCon888:
Everybody's blaming her. No one is blaming the brother-in-law. But they're both equally culpable in the affair.
Most women fail to understand that's the way society is structured. If you cheat on your man and get caught, no one blames the man you cheated with.
You are the hoe.
And rightly so too.
Exactly, they forget that. Which will anyone buy, padlock that can be opened by every key or a key that opens every padlock?
Re: Chinese Groom Plays Video Of Bride In Bed With Her Brother-in-law At Reception by Originalsly: 1:25pm On Dec 31, 2019
Kallmerb:

2 wrongs don't make a right....the lady will be label as chest which would also affect her family status.. The guy will be called immature for not handling it better and wasting his family fortune on a prank

Was this a prank? Wasting family fortune.... you don't know what it is to be wealthy. Did you stop for a moment to think that the family knew all along? I'm almost sure this whole plan was not that of the groom.... man period is not so ingenious when it comes to revenge....most likely this plan was hatched by the pregnant sister .

Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned.
Re: Chinese Groom Plays Video Of Bride In Bed With Her Brother-in-law At Reception by ican2020: 1:26pm On Dec 31, 2019
OgunLaakaye:

U wicked oh
Re: Chinese Groom Plays Video Of Bride In Bed With Her Brother-in-law At Reception by sowilli: 1:27pm On Dec 31, 2019
IMASTEX:

Exactly, they forget that. Which will anyone buy, padlock that can be opened by every key or a key that opens every padlock?
will you blame a lion who eats a goat playing in the lion’s cage. A woman invites another man to her fiancé house and you expect the man invited to be blamed. If the man didn’t agree, what’s the assurance she wouldn’t bring another man. How are we sure this was the only man she brought... she is to blame here.. if it was a hotel, case could have been different.
Re: Chinese Groom Plays Video Of Bride In Bed With Her Brother-in-law At Reception by Nobody: 1:28pm On Dec 31, 2019
5chrisade:

Money ritual doesn't exist. It only exists in the minds of uneducated/ill-educated folks. How many money ritualists are as rich as Dongote? Money comes by identifying and solving problems for ur community/country. Money ritual is a farce. Nobody should listen to this negative advice.

Okay. You have a sole right to your opinion
Re: Chinese Groom Plays Video Of Bride In Bed With Her Brother-in-law At Reception by IMASTEX: 1:41pm On Dec 31, 2019
sowilli:
will you blame a lion who eats a goat playing in the lion’s cage. A woman invites another man to her fiancé house and you expect the man invited to be blamed. If the man didn’t agree, what’s the assurance she wouldn’t bring another man. How are we sure this was the only man she brought... she is to blame here.. if it was a hotel, case could have been different.
We are saying the same thing with different examples. Her action was a deliberate display of weird lifestyle which she would have continued in marriage. She had an option of sleeping with her man if the urge was uncontrollable. Picking on her sister's husband was way too far. Let's assume the brother-in-law couldn't hold himself because of a pregnant wife perhaps in the early stage.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chinese Groom Plays Video Of Bride In Bed With Her Brother-in-law At Reception by AntiWailer: 1:42pm On Dec 31, 2019
1StopRudeness:

Mistake of the century... she will mess u up outside and call I a coward for calling off the wedding.. she will even tell her parents u cheated.....won’t people ask u why u are calling off ur wedding....
U think they will believe ur fiancé is sleeping with her sister’s husband...they will think u fabricated it just because u don’t wanna marry her any more which is the same thing she will spread about u......since u came to this world have u ever heard a woman admit she’s the cause of a break up...they never say the truth....

Thinking you know too much is the problem this generation have.
Re: Chinese Groom Plays Video Of Bride In Bed With Her Brother-in-law At Reception by madjune(m): 1:45pm On Dec 31, 2019
Cutehector:
Hidden camera installed in matrimonial homes is the best way to go

Will you install in hotels too?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Lady Blasted By Nigerians For Shaking Her Boobs While Blending Tomatoes / The Backside Of This Man's Wife Is Driving Him Crazy (photos) / My Experience With A Married Woman..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.