Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,269 members, 7,811,778 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:27 PM

This My Small Body Eeh - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This My Small Body Eeh (5599 Views)

"They Press My Small Ass At The Star Boy Concert" - Lady / Ladies With Small Boobs.. Small Butts..and Small Body.. This Is For You / We Can Pretend Eeh!! Many Are In Sexual Bondage!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

This My Small Body Eeh by Hamachi(f): 9:46am On Dec 31, 2019
So today in the office, this customer came telling me that he couldn't reach me on phone during the holidays to lay a complaint regarding his account.
I told him my line wasn't available then reason he couldn't reach me, but this guy insinuated that I gave him wrong number undecided (why should I?)...

I asked him to show me the number for confirmation, and lo, I saw my number saved as "Amara my love " cheesy cheesy... I pretended I didn't see that and just told him that the number is correct. .

When he left, I couldn't hold the laughter. A guy of 1995 dating me in his head already??
This my small body eeh...

For the records, I'm way older than the guy and I prefer older men (except one of my coursemates I'm really crushing on due to his qualities cheesy)

I'm here laughing at all the people that are dating others in their head

Happy New Year

6 Likes

Re: This My Small Body Eeh by superability(m): 10:30am On Dec 31, 2019
Lemme laugh in Burundi

1 Like

Re: This My Small Body Eeh by Nobody: 10:36am On Dec 31, 2019
Chai... the guy go done finish all the Vaseline and soaps for house ontop "my love" matter cheesy

Happy New year tho
Re: This My Small Body Eeh by Lonestar124: 11:09am On Dec 31, 2019
Clowns everywhere, they can fall for even apes, speak up to lady, they can't...

You op why did you bring this up here?

To make mockery of men or what?

Can you approach a man confidently?

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: This My Small Body Eeh by modsfucker: 11:21am On Dec 31, 2019
Is that you on your profile? Still searching for the small body undecided

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: This My Small Body Eeh by madone: 11:44am On Dec 31, 2019
If that is u on ur profile stop searching just go home

4 Likes

Re: This My Small Body Eeh by punisha: 11:50am On Dec 31, 2019
Read slowly chief.

Whilst we can relax that the OP is bringing us this news from Uganda,

The poor boy is on a quest that she herself is on too... She hasn't even found man yet and has a small body to make matters worse.
I admire the small boys confidence Tho... But these children eye sef.

Meaning that the available isn't the desirable and she'd kill to have the desirable become available... Even the coursemate she is crushing on, she cant close d small deal. She no need any more trouble my brother.. So let's join hands and pray for her.

Repeat after me!
father!

Lonestar124:

6 Likes

Re: This My Small Body Eeh by Nobody: 12:07pm On Dec 31, 2019
Hamachi:
So today in the office, this customer came telling me that he couldn't reach me on phone during the holidays to lay a complaint regarding his account.
I told him my line wasn't available then reason he couldn't reach me, but this guy insinuated that I gave him wrong number undecided (why should I?)...

I asked him to show me the number for confirmation, and lo, I saw my number saved as "Amara my love " cheesy cheesy... I pretended I didn't see that and just told him that the number is correct. .

When he left, I couldn't hold the laughter. A guy of 1995 dating me in his head already??

For the records, I'm way older than the guy and I prefer older men (except one of my coursemates I'm really crushing on due to his qualities cheesy)

Happy New Year

I'M JUST THINKING IF IT WERE TO BE OUR BOY REMA. *STILL THINKING*

3 Likes

Re: This My Small Body Eeh by Nobody: 12:12pm On Dec 31, 2019
punisha:
Read slowly chief.

Whilst we can relax that the OP is bringing us this news from Uganda,

The poor boy is on a quest that she herself is on too... She hasn't even found man yet and has a small body to make matters worse.
I admire the small boys confidence Tho... But these children eye sef.

Meaning that the available isn't the desirable and she'd kill to have the desirable become available... Even the coursemate she is crushing on, she cant close d small deal. She no need any more trouble my brother.. So let's join hands and pray for her.

Repeat after me!
father!

WHEN LADIES BEHAVE LIKE THIS WE TAG THEM IMPROPER HOME BRINGING OR DELIBERATE NEGATIVE ENVIRONMENTAL INFLUENCE.
Re: This My Small Body Eeh by Nobody: 12:28pm On Dec 31, 2019
he was just scoping. he wanted you to see how he saved your number lo,the message has been passed. The boy can now sleep in peace& never worry about how to let u know he's in love with you.

13 Likes

Re: This My Small Body Eeh by hAlexandro(m): 3:26pm On Dec 31, 2019
Hamachi:

Happy New Year
undecidedwhat is small about that your old body

4 Likes

Re: This My Small Body Eeh by czarr(m): 3:48pm On Dec 31, 2019
Means you are above 30 still doing slay queen with black lipstick

4 Likes

Re: This My Small Body Eeh by Nobody: 3:52pm On Dec 31, 2019
ma'am u actually look horrible

instead of u to appreciate the fact that someone saw beauty in you, u're here hyping ur love for old men. shame!!

3 Likes

Re: This My Small Body Eeh by fcdgrand(m): 4:29pm On Dec 31, 2019
hmmm, okay, is alright, whats that your name again? amarachi! beautiful, make me remember my cutie princess, HBD @ 5
Re: This My Small Body Eeh by ITbomb(m): 4:50pm On Dec 31, 2019
If the guy has made any small body contact, that means he would be rushing home to his Vaseline
Re: This My Small Body Eeh by Liposure: 4:57pm On Dec 31, 2019
Hamachi:

Happy New Year
honey, how tall are u
Re: This My Small Body Eeh by profilemessages: 5:17pm On Dec 31, 2019
op do you like rema? or wizkid? shey they are not too small for you? hope it won't be child molestation? huh? lol!!!
Re: This My Small Body Eeh by Tonymegabush1(m): 5:38pm On Dec 31, 2019
I will comment in 2020......

3 Likes

Re: This My Small Body Eeh by realceeg(m): 8:38pm On Dec 31, 2019
soon u will be dating your small body in old age ..de dia
Re: This My Small Body Eeh by Nobody: 8:42pm On Dec 31, 2019
is he not a man? abi he never start to grow hair on his pubic region? wait a guy wey dem born 1995 go don pass adolecence stage nau sad.no be mamas of 58 yrs dey date boys of 22 yrs.dey dere

3 Likes

Re: This My Small Body Eeh by referandum(m): 10:47pm On Dec 31, 2019
My sister I can relate. Me self dey suffer d same thing. There was this girl I liked, when I approached her, she told me I was too small for her(age-wise) but in reality I' even older than her eldest brother. Them wan force me to start to chase secondary school girls.

2 Likes

Re: This My Small Body Eeh by Timileyin1234(m): 11:54pm On Dec 31, 2019
U no even fine
Re: This My Small Body Eeh by Offpoint: 12:57am On Jan 01, 2020
If I should type my mind on the 1st of January now they'll say "it's too early"

Walk out of thread angrily in search of the young man who forgot his recommended glasses before he left home.
Re: This My Small Body Eeh by aminusodiq(m): 2:02am On Jan 01, 2020
Timileyin1234:
U no even fine
i wonder ooo
Re: This My Small Body Eeh by Edyice: 5:02am On Jan 01, 2020
Hamachi:

Happy New Year

Madam forget that small boy oooh

I remember for my uni day one small boy dey help one aunty wella..

So FORGET matter
Re: This My Small Body Eeh by Ernesthugo(m): 5:42am On Jan 01, 2020
Hamachi:

Nice

Happy New Year
nice
Re: This My Small Body Eeh by spafu(m): 7:29am On Jan 01, 2020
Amy
Re: This My Small Body Eeh by rex444(m): 8:54am On Jan 01, 2020
I don't see a small looking girl but I see a cute gal with most qualities I admire
Re: This My Small Body Eeh by Hamachi(f): 3:35pm On Jan 02, 2020
undecided
Lonestar124:

Re: This My Small Body Eeh by Hamachi(f): 3:36pm On Jan 02, 2020
Re: This My Small Body Eeh by Hamachi(f): 3:37pm On Jan 02, 2020
Fine
Liposure:
honey, how tall are u
Re: This My Small Body Eeh by Ernesthugo(m): 4:11pm On Jan 02, 2020
Hamachi:
wink
i have ds feeling u beautiful.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Smart Are You To Decipher The Meaning Of This Photo?? / Sophia Momodu Has Got The Finest Butt In Nigeria (+18 PHOTOS) / When Breeze Blow, Foul Nyash Go Open (amber Rose) _photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.