Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,545 members, 7,827,037 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:26 AM

This My Small Body Eeh - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This My Small Body Eeh (5613 Views)

"They Press My Small Ass At The Star Boy Concert" - Lady / Ladies With Small Boobs.. Small Butts..and Small Body.. This Is For You / We Can Pretend Eeh!! Many Are In Sexual Bondage!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This My Small Body Eeh by Hamachi(f): 4:12pm On Jan 02, 2020
wink
Ernesthugo:
i have ds feeling u beautiful.
Re: This My Small Body Eeh by Ernesthugo(m): 4:14pm On Jan 02, 2020
Hamachi:
wink
reason with me na make i get ur digit save am with mylove 2 abeg
Re: This My Small Body Eeh by Frankicent(m): 5:17pm On Jan 02, 2020
Hamachi:
So today in the office, this customer came telling me that he couldn't reach me on phone during the holidays to lay a complaint regarding his account.
I told him my line wasn't available then reason he couldn't reach me, but this guy insinuated that I gave him wrong number undecided (why should I?)...

I asked him to show me the number for confirmation, and lo, I saw my number saved as "Amara my love " cheesy cheesy... I pretended I didn't see that and just told him that the number is correct. .

When he left, I couldn't hold the laughter. A guy of 1995 dating me in his head already??
This my small body eeh...

For the records, I'm way older than the guy and I prefer older men (except one of my coursemates I'm really crushing on due to his qualities cheesy)

I'm here laughing at all the people that are dating others in their head

Happy New Year

are you upto 28?
Re: This My Small Body Eeh by Hamachi(f): 1:56am On Jan 05, 2020
Ernesthugo:
cheesy
Ernesthugo:
Re: This My Small Body Eeh by Hamachi(f): 1:56am On Jan 05, 2020
Frankicent:

are you upto 28?
why do you ask?
Re: This My Small Body Eeh by Frankicent(m): 9:01am On Jan 06, 2020
Hamachi:
why do you ask?

you dey feel yourself that's why I asked.

1 Like

Re: This My Small Body Eeh by Hamachi(f): 9:54am On Jan 06, 2020
undecided
Frankicent:

you dey feel yourself that's why I asked.

(1) (2) (Reply)

See What A Furious Lady Did To Her Boyfriend / Are "30+ Men" Really The Hardest To Date? / Man Filmed handling Woman’s Boob In ‘korope’ Public Bus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.