Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,698 members, 7,816,855 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:54 PM

How Smart Are You To Decipher The Meaning Of This Photo?? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Smart Are You To Decipher The Meaning Of This Photo?? (5601 Views)

She's Sending Mixed Signals Difficult To Decipher / Prove How Smart You Are By Cracking This (PICTURE) / What's The Meaning Of This Covering Half Of Her Face With Hand? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Smart Are You To Decipher The Meaning Of This Photo?? by AlphaGreenz: 2:44pm On Mar 11, 2020
I was going through my news feed on Facebook and saw a post that asked what the photo below was trying to say.
To my disappointment, I saw comments that gave me dissatisfaction.
So can you predict what this photo is trying to say?
Re: How Smart Are You To Decipher The Meaning Of This Photo?? by AlphaGreenz: 2:46pm On Mar 11, 2020
AlphaGreenz:
I was going through my news feed on Facebook and saw a post that asked what the photo below was trying to say.

Re: How Smart Are You To Decipher The Meaning Of This Photo?? by bobwizzy1(m): 2:46pm On Mar 11, 2020
Ok
Re: How Smart Are You To Decipher The Meaning Of This Photo?? by budaatum: 2:55pm On Mar 11, 2020
Money buys your silence, even after they've beat and raped you.

It's why we say, educate girls!

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Smart Are You To Decipher The Meaning Of This Photo?? by namiji2598: 3:07pm On Mar 11, 2020
Two beardless men

No wonder if u touch 1k now now e go finish

4 Likes

Re: How Smart Are You To Decipher The Meaning Of This Photo?? by proclinician: 3:10pm On Mar 11, 2020
Means same as this.

13 Likes

Re: How Smart Are You To Decipher The Meaning Of This Photo?? by Gofwane(m): 3:21pm On Mar 11, 2020
proclinician:
Means same as this.
oboyyeh grin
Re: How Smart Are You To Decipher The Meaning Of This Photo?? by proclinician: 3:26pm On Mar 11, 2020
Gofwane:
oboyyeh grin

Lol
Re: How Smart Are You To Decipher The Meaning Of This Photo?? by Nobody: 3:32pm On Mar 11, 2020
Abeg how much be one derica of rice?

I dey "H" !

Re: How Smart Are You To Decipher The Meaning Of This Photo?? by godofuck231: 3:40pm On Mar 11, 2020
proclinician:
Means same as this.
ah you wicked o lol lipsrsealed
proclinician:
Means same as this.
ah you wicked o lol
Re: How Smart Are You To Decipher The Meaning Of This Photo?? by Mobi47(m): 4:48pm On Mar 11, 2020
AlphaGreenz:
It simply shows the pains that ladies go through cos of money. They do what they don't like, especially prostitution and runs. Guys useless them anyhow sexually, but they can't say anything because they need the money. Most good girls becomes bad, I really feel for them. But my simple advice to ladies is this...pls don't let guys continue to useless u because of money...don't be too cheap. work hard the way guys work too for their money. try to be independent and even if nothing seems working, u won't die if you stay off runs or prostitution. last last everybody go de alright. kai D's pic de vex me

8 Likes 5 Shares

Re: How Smart Are You To Decipher The Meaning Of This Photo?? by AlphaGreenz: 7:05pm On Mar 11, 2020
Mobi47:
It simply shows the pains that ladies go through cos of money. They do what they don't like, especially prostitution and runs. Guys useless them anyone sexually but they can't say anything because they need the money. Most good girls become bad, I really feel for them. But my simple advice to ladies is this...pls don't let guys continue to useless u because of money...don't be too cheap. work hard the way guys work too for their money. try to be independent and even if nothing seems working, u won't die if you stay off runs or prostitution. last last everybody go de alright. kai D's pic de vex me
You're definitely right.
Re: How Smart Are You To Decipher The Meaning Of This Photo?? by alsudaes1(m): 8:59pm On Mar 11, 2020
Mobi47:
It simply shows the pains that ladies go through cos of money. They do what they don't like, especially prostitution and runs. Guys useless them anyone sexually but they can't say anything because they need the money. Most good girls becomes bad, I really feel for them. But my simple advice to ladies is this...pls don't let guys continue to useless u because of money...don't be too cheap. work hard the way guys work too for their money. try to be independent and even if nothing seems working, u won't die if you stay off runs or prostitution. last last everybody go de alright. kai D's pic de vex me
But, even to get jobs, men demand for sex from them...
It's complicated undecided

1 Like

Re: How Smart Are You To Decipher The Meaning Of This Photo?? by Nobody: 9:53pm On Mar 11, 2020
It means, you would rather be with a rich guy in an abusive relationship. Just like common saying. " I would rather cry in a Lamborghini that laugh in a keke maruwa"

1 Like

Re: How Smart Are You To Decipher The Meaning Of This Photo?? by FEGNO: 10:10pm On Mar 11, 2020
Its a question for Femi Adesina. If you know, you know!!!
Re: How Smart Are You To Decipher The Meaning Of This Photo?? by Nobody: 10:26pm On Mar 11, 2020
money enslaves women or keeps them in abusive relationships.
Re: How Smart Are You To Decipher The Meaning Of This Photo?? by frankkydee(m): 10:47pm On Mar 11, 2020
[quote author=AlphaGreenz post=87352994][/quote]

Money, money, money
Re: How Smart Are You To Decipher The Meaning Of This Photo?? by jeff1607(m): 10:55pm On Mar 11, 2020
Shut up and take my money!!!!!
Re: How Smart Are You To Decipher The Meaning Of This Photo?? by budaatum: 11:09pm On Mar 11, 2020
Mobi47:
It simply shows the pains that ladies go through cos of money. They do what they don't like, especially prostitution and runs. Guys useless them anyone sexually but they can't say anything because they need the money. Most good girls becomes bad, I really feel for them. But my simple advice to ladies is this.....
My advice is get an education. It empowers.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Smart Are You To Decipher The Meaning Of This Photo?? by Mobi47(m): 11:29pm On Mar 11, 2020
alsudaes1:
But, even to get jobs, men demand for sex from them... It's complicated undecided
they still have the right to say no...

1 Like

Re: How Smart Are You To Decipher The Meaning Of This Photo?? by AlphaGreenz: 11:39pm On Mar 11, 2020
Mobi47:
they still have the right to say no...
But they still go for it, choosing money over their self-worth. Maybe we just underestimate the power of money though.

1 Like

Re: How Smart Are You To Decipher The Meaning Of This Photo?? by Kesteem: 11:40pm On Mar 11, 2020
frankkydee:

Money, money, money
women

Re: How Smart Are You To Decipher The Meaning Of This Photo?? by mytime24(f): 12:02am On Mar 12, 2020
Let me ask madam in d other room
Re: How Smart Are You To Decipher The Meaning Of This Photo?? by Juliearth(f): 4:29am On Mar 12, 2020
AlphaGreenz:

Even though I totally disagree with what the image connotes, its a pictorial representation that some women choose to remain in abusive marriages/relationships because of the financial gains. Its better to cry in a Benz than in a keke according to them.

1 Like

Re: How Smart Are You To Decipher The Meaning Of This Photo?? by Comedian2019: 9:01am On Mar 12, 2020
Confident women don't take sh!t. The picture only represent cowardly women.

1 Like

Re: How Smart Are You To Decipher The Meaning Of This Photo?? by AlphaGreenz: 9:04am On Mar 12, 2020
Juliearth:

Even though I totally disagree with what the image connotes, its a pictorial representation that some women choose to remain in abusive marriages/relationships because of the financial gains. Its better to cry in a Benz than in a keke according to them.
Lol... If I got you right, you're unequivocally saying you'd rather be in a relationship that offers you less but maybe gives you all the love you need than one that gives you the world but less love.
I don't know Nigeria women to choose love over money. lipsrsealed
Re: How Smart Are You To Decipher The Meaning Of This Photo?? by Juliearth(f): 9:26am On Mar 12, 2020
AlphaGreenz:

Lol... If I got you right, you're unequivocally saying you'd rather be in a relationship that offers you less but maybe gives you all the love you need than one that gives you the world but less love.
I don't know Nigeria women to choose love over money. lipsrsealed

Exactly! I am not moved by money, but genuine love.
Re: How Smart Are You To Decipher The Meaning Of This Photo?? by AlphaGreenz: 9:59am On Mar 12, 2020
Juliearth:

Exactly! I am not moved by money, but genuine love.
That's if, only if you have the money at your disposal.
A typical Nigerian woman can't choose love over money.
Re: How Smart Are You To Decipher The Meaning Of This Photo?? by frankkydee(m): 11:16am On Mar 12, 2020
Kesteem:
women

May God help us all in this world of if it not making money, it's not making sense.
Re: How Smart Are You To Decipher The Meaning Of This Photo?? by Juliearth(f): 11:31am On Mar 12, 2020
AlphaGreenz:

That's if, only if you have the money at your disposal.
A typical Nigerian woman can't choose love over money.

You asked a question and I gave you an answer. I understand that you have a stereotypical notion about Nigerian women, but please keep that far away from me.
Re: How Smart Are You To Decipher The Meaning Of This Photo?? by AlphaGreenz: 2:35pm On Mar 12, 2020
Juliearth:

You asked a question and I gave you an answer. I understand that you have a stereotypical notion about Nigerian women, but please keep that far away from me.
Lol... I gat nothing on women dear.
Re: How Smart Are You To Decipher The Meaning Of This Photo?? by Juliearth(f): 3:47pm On Mar 12, 2020
AlphaGreenz:

Lol... I gat nothing on women dear.

Okay

(1) (2) (Reply)

See What A Furious Lady Did To Her Boyfriend / Lady MP Sits On Male MP In Ghana Parliament (photo) / Lizzo Shows Off Her Curvaceous Behind In Revealing Thong Workout Set While Board

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.