Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,716 members, 7,809,711 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:45 PM

What Has Been Broke Ever Taught You? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Has Been Broke Ever Taught You? (755 Views)

What Lesson Has Friends Taught You So Far / What Lesson Did Your Last Relationship Taught You? / As A Boy, Were You Ever Taught The ‘real’ Sex Education? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Has Been Broke Ever Taught You? by stinjoe(m): 10:06am On Dec 31, 2019
The complains these days about broke guys is alarming. It really reminded me of the most scariest broke moment of my life. I remembered the very period I had to feed on biscuit(digestive fibre) for a week to the extent i saw my spirit leaving me. The consequence I had to pay was having an ulcer. I saw life in different dimensions. But, it really humbled me and opened my eyes to so many things like appreciating the things I have no matter how little, spending money wisely and knowing my true friends.

We all have a story to write, let's keep it rolling.
Re: What Has Been Broke Ever Taught You? by vickvan(m): 10:09am On Dec 31, 2019
Honestly, I disassociated myself from most of my friends who are only good at collecting but can't give and those that will give you and announce to the world how they fed you. Thank God for that phase of life because presently, I give to the less privilege who will appreciate it no matter how little than some ungrateful beings.

3 Likes

Re: What Has Been Broke Ever Taught You? by ubunja(m): 11:55am On Dec 31, 2019
Being broke is a good way of screening friends.

8 Likes

Re: What Has Been Broke Ever Taught You? by uboma(m): 1:16pm On Dec 31, 2019
Save for the rainy day.

Keep a handful of friends.

Avoid impulse buying.

Compare prices from two or three different vendors/malls before making purchases.

Research and invest in a profitable side business for multiple sources of income

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Has Been Broke Ever Taught You? by SteveOfu: 1:17pm On Dec 31, 2019
If sex is all you want, Make it clear. If you want a relationship, Make it clear. If you want somebody to talk to while your partner is acting up, Make it clear. Don't use people. Make it clear in the beginning and you won't have problems in the end.

4 Likes

Re: What Has Been Broke Ever Taught You? by uboma(m): 1:19pm On Dec 31, 2019
ubunja:

Do not wait till you are broke to tell which friend will be loyal or not...
Re: What Has Been Broke Ever Taught You? by Elove1: 1:22pm On Dec 31, 2019
1.The people you call friends are the enemy
2.A good neighbour is better than a distance brother
3.person you know today can help/change your life more than a friend you knew for long

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Has Been Broke Ever Taught You? by GeneralPula: 1:22pm On Dec 31, 2019
Taught me to get sense! cool
Re: What Has Been Broke Ever Taught You? by ubunja(m): 1:23pm On Dec 31, 2019
uboma:

sometimes it's kinda hard to tell the genuine from the fake. Until tragedy strikes.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Has Been Broke Ever Taught You? by Stevengerd(m): 1:55pm On Dec 31, 2019
vickvan:
Honestly, I disassociated myself from most of my friends who are only good at collecting but can't give and those that will give you and announce to the world how they fed you. Thank God for that phase of life because presently, I give to the less privilege who will appreciate it no matter how little than some ungrateful beings.
Bossman bless your boy.
Everything seems tight for now.
3105138418 First bank, Thanks!
Re: What Has Been Broke Ever Taught You? by Akinbahm(m): 2:37pm On Dec 31, 2019
When you are broke you will view life from another dimension and give u room to know who truly love u unconditionally.

1 Like

Re: What Has Been Broke Ever Taught You? by TheSourcerer: 2:49pm On Dec 31, 2019
uboma:

true
Re: What Has Been Broke Ever Taught You? by vanida6: 2:54pm On Dec 31, 2019
ubunja:
lolx
Re: What Has Been Broke Ever Taught You? by Nobody: 3:48pm On Dec 31, 2019
I asked one idiot i grew up together with 2 years ago to inquire about how i can get a loan from a bank he works for. The goat told me i should go ask the bank that he's not d one giving loans. I'm glad he doesn't exist anymore in my books.

2 Likes

Re: What Has Been Broke Ever Taught You? by Thejustw14(m): 5:43pm On Dec 31, 2019
That I won't die.:!!:.

(1) (Reply)

Rate Me Over 1-1∅ / The Most Awkward Thing A Partner Has Done During Sex / Imagine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.