Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,896 members, 7,810,443 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:10 AM

Ladies: Never Make Out With A Guy Like This... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies: Never Make Out With A Guy Like This... (3161 Views)

80% Of Girls Make Out With Their Besties - Lady (Video) / Where Can I Find A Guy Like This To Date In Nigeria? (photos) / Tattoos! Ladies, Never You Do This For Him, No Matter What! (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies: Never Make Out With A Guy Like This... by Nobody: 11:29am On Dec 31, 2019
Avoid having premarital sex and if u must, dont do it with the lights ON... be it in a guys house, a guest house or a hotel.

Search the room thoroughly for tiny spy cams...(sun shades,pen etc) be sure his phone is turned off and make sure it is dark when u turn the lights off, get under a blanket if need be and if u are not comfortable with the setting then change the venue.

The truth is that some of you ladies reading this piece already have erotic motion pictures or audio of u saved somewhere by a guy u made out with recently or in the past.

Technology has made it easy to spy or secretly record anything, anywhere and anytime.

NB: I dont advocate for SEX BEFORE MARRIAGE.

Most guys can be insensitive and adventurous. He will show that sex tape to his friends just to make a point and u may not know. The careless ones might go as far as posting it on social media just like what happened at Babcock.

1 Like

Re: Ladies: Never Make Out With A Guy Like This... by imiski(m): 11:39am On Dec 31, 2019
The best is with the lights off. The red light on the spycam would illuminate in darkness.
Re: Ladies: Never Make Out With A Guy Like This... by ubunja(m): 11:39am On Dec 31, 2019
Does anyone know where I can buy infrared night vision lenses for my camera?

6 Likes

Re: Ladies: Never Make Out With A Guy Like This... by uncjay(m): 11:42am On Dec 31, 2019
They will not still listen...

In fact, some of them aid this terrible behaviour sef.

learn to say no to some rubbish. Don't allow a guy to have his way with you finish then you run to social media calling all men scum. Have a standard and stand by it.
Re: Ladies: Never Make Out With A Guy Like This... by Nobody: 11:55am On Dec 31, 2019
imiski:
The best is with the lights off. The red light on the spycam would illuminate in darkness.
not all spycams has red lights.
Re: Ladies: Never Make Out With A Guy Like This... by Nobody: 11:58am On Dec 31, 2019
ubunja:
why are u this sarcastic.... the babe should wear mask then grin

1 Like

Re: Ladies: Never Make Out With A Guy Like This... by imiski(m): 12:03pm On Dec 31, 2019
BadRadio:
not all spycams has red lights.
enh I thought they all do
Re: Ladies: Never Make Out With A Guy Like This... by clarocuzioo(m): 12:07pm On Dec 31, 2019
You mean the ladies that will tell you to make a sextape while bleeping them?

Oga you never know what's up.
Re: Ladies: Never Make Out With A Guy Like This... by ubunja(m): 12:11pm On Dec 31, 2019
BadRadio:
why are u this sarcastic.... the babe should wear mask then grin
unless it's a Rihanna mask

1 Like

Re: Ladies: Never Make Out With A Guy Like This... by Nobody: 12:43pm On Dec 31, 2019
imiski:
nah
Re: Ladies: Never Make Out With A Guy Like This... by Nobody: 12:44pm On Dec 31, 2019
ubunja:
unless it's a Rihanna mask
any mask will do
Re: Ladies: Never Make Out With A Guy Like This... by Nobody: 7:21pm On Dec 31, 2019
uncjay:
They will not still listen...

In fact, some of them aid this terrible behaviour sef.

learn to say no to some rubbish. Don't allow a guy to have his way with you finish then you run to social media calling all men scum. Have a standard and stand by it.
grin
Re: Ladies: Never Make Out With A Guy Like This... by Nobody: 5:47pm On Jan 17, 2020
imiski:
grin
Re: Ladies: Never Make Out With A Guy Like This... by MedicH: 5:50pm On Jan 17, 2020
so what if it's your means of livelihood would you also forget that he who pays the piper dictates the tune
Re: Ladies: Never Make Out With A Guy Like This... by Nobody: 6:36pm On Jan 17, 2020
MedicH:
so what if it's your means of livelihood would you also forget that he who pays the piper dictates the tune
There is no such thing as that?
Re: Ladies: Never Make Out With A Guy Like This... by MedicH: 6:59pm On Jan 17, 2020
BadRadio:
There is no such thing as that?

No such thing as what? Or are u a self deluded douchebag

1 Like

Re: Ladies: Never Make Out With A Guy Like This... by Nobody: 7:54pm On Jan 17, 2020
MedicH:

hsssss
Re: Ladies: Never Make Out With A Guy Like This... by Nobody: 7:54pm On Jan 17, 2020
MedicH:

hsssss
Re: Ladies: Never Make Out With A Guy Like This... by ephraim18(m): 8:16pm On Jan 17, 2020
Day time nko... I agree for no light but what of day time would they off sun as well...mcheeew

1 Like

Re: Ladies: Never Make Out With A Guy Like This... by Nobody: 2:51pm On Feb 08, 2020
ubunja:
lol

(1) (Reply)

Naira Marley Released Sex Video Of Pastor Chris, He Fires Back (watch) / Should I Go Ahead And Marry Her / These Two Kids Were Caught Having S3x In A Party

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.