Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,833 members, 7,862,734 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 03:17 AM

Is VICTORIAN Planning To Get Married this January? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is VICTORIAN Planning To Get Married this January? (3486 Views)

Joro Olumofin: Why A Lot Of Ladies Didn't Get Married This Year / Nigerian Man Getting Married This Weekend, Called Out For Sleeping Around(photos / My Boyfriend Of Eight Years Is Getting Married This Saturday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is VICTORIAN Planning To Get Married this January? by Dbeautyy(m): 2:18am On Jan 01, 2020
Ds one that you ladies seems not to have concluded. I don make up my mind o, so which of you should i take to Mama.
Re: Is VICTORIAN Planning To Get Married this January? by Rekhina(f): 6:04am On Jan 01, 2020
Dbeautyy:
Ds one that you ladies seems not to have concluded. I don make up my mind o, so which of you should i take to Mama.
Take Adaibeku ,she will love u lolz grin
Re: Is VICTORIAN Planning To Get Married this January? by Rekhina(f): 6:06am On Jan 01, 2020
drmikeadams:
grin grin grin hello ,happy new year fine geh

We will play bet9ja together in 2020;we will impeach trump and buhari together
So u are a gambler and u want to marry her ,
Victorian run for ur life ,nonsense angry
Re: Is VICTORIAN Planning To Get Married this January? by husbandsnatcha(f): 8:52am On Jan 01, 2020
IamPlato:
happy New Year
I don't do New years ok
Re: Is VICTORIAN Planning To Get Married this January? by husbandsnatcha(f): 8:55am On Jan 01, 2020
victorian:

Im the only surviving child of my parents.

She's not my sister, whosoever she is.

Anyways happy New Year!!!!! smiley
..... cheesy Victorian like seriously?
Re: Is VICTORIAN Planning To Get Married this January? by drmikeadams(m): 9:17am On Jan 01, 2020
Rekhina:
grin grin
Re: Is VICTORIAN Planning To Get Married this January? by Nobody: 9:22am On Jan 01, 2020
victorian:

Husbandsnatcha I know u want to use me to trend this week but Biko where did u hear your rumour, I'm getting married this coming January

Are you people trying to marry me off, behind my back to a total stranger or what?

I and Boo have not made up our minds yet when 2 settle down, so tell me who's spreading this rumour?

Oghene biko o!

at times, I look at your comments and I noticed you are someone needs to be closer to in this year 2020 for wisdom. I like your kind of person

2 Likes

Re: Is VICTORIAN Planning To Get Married this January? by victorian(f): 10:46am On Jan 01, 2020
Oma307:

at times, I look at your comments and I noticed you are someone needs to be closer to in this year 2020 for wisdom. I like your kind of person

Awww cheesy Thanks dear.

You are welcome to be my friend smiley

Thanks for the kind words. I appreciate.

And yea! Happy New Year!!! cheesy
Re: Is VICTORIAN Planning To Get Married this January? by victorian(f): 10:49am On Jan 01, 2020
Rekhina:

You see?

A gambler for that matter? sad

And gamblers are always broke! As in completely broke!

I jump am pass this year 2020!

Not my portion! Amen!
Re: Is VICTORIAN Planning To Get Married this January? by Dbeautyy(m): 11:37am On Jan 01, 2020
Rekhina:
Take Adaibeku ,she will love u lolz grin
. Okay oooo, give me 3 good reasons why u chose her are you a distributor? grin cos my goods must be very good oooooooo tongue as u can see I'm a rare commodity o.
Re: Is VICTORIAN Planning To Get Married this January? by Adaibeku(f): 11:39am On Jan 01, 2020
Dbeautyy:
. Okay oooo, give me 3 good reasons why u chose her are you a distributor? grin cos my goods must be very good oooooooo tongue as u can see I'm a rare commodity o.

. cockroach u n rekhina
Re: Is VICTORIAN Planning To Get Married this January? by drmikeadams(m): 11:55am On Jan 01, 2020
victorian:

You see?

A gambler for that matter? sad

And gamblers are always broke! As in completely broke!

I jump am pass this year 2020!

Not my portion! Amen!
grin grin cheesy. A gambler is better than a womanizer ooo
Re: Is VICTORIAN Planning To Get Married this January? by Dbeautyy(m): 12:01pm On Jan 01, 2020
Adaibeku:

. cockroach u n rekhina
Haha, if ds was as result of what I posted above,pls don't be offended. I said does things above because I am sort of new here and I haven't seen you before. Once again no vex o.

1 Like

Re: Is VICTORIAN Planning To Get Married this January? by Adaibeku(f): 12:04pm On Jan 01, 2020
Dbeautyy:

Haha, if ds was as result of what I posted above,pls don't be offended. I said does things above because I am sort of new here and I haven't seen you before. Once again no vex o.

Sorry 4 d insult I don't mean it ____just that one element is getting on nerves in another thread
Re: Is VICTORIAN Planning To Get Married this January? by victorian(f): 12:08pm On Jan 01, 2020
drmikeadams:

None is better

I jump both of them pass.
Re: Is VICTORIAN Planning To Get Married this January? by Dbeautyy(m): 12:21pm On Jan 01, 2020
Adaibeku:

Sorry 4 d insult I don't mean it ____just that one element is getting on nerves in another thread
Hmm, accepting ur apologies is under consideration. So for complete consideration, u will have to host me and I'm gonna eat a nice home made delicacies of my choice cooked by ùuuuu.
Re: Is VICTORIAN Planning To Get Married this January? by Dbeautyy(m): 12:23pm On Jan 01, 2020
drmikeadams:
Bros, both n.a. bad addiction. So look from that angle
Re: Is VICTORIAN Planning To Get Married this January? by Adaibeku(f): 12:25pm On Jan 01, 2020
Dbeautyy:

Hmm, accepting ur apologies is under consideration. So for complete consideration, u will have to host me and I'm gonna eat a nice home made delicacies of my choice cooked by ùuuuu.

My son not like that !
I will host u when peace ,normallcy n harmony returns in my G.family , ur government killed my grand uncle and wife u know cheesy , when we are through I will invite u to taraba uni where I lecture
Re: Is VICTORIAN Planning To Get Married this January? by Dbeautyy(m): 12:32pm On Jan 01, 2020
Adaibeku:

My son not like that !
I will host u when peace ,normallcy n harmony returns in my G.family , ur government killed my grand uncle and wife u know cheesy , when we are through I will invite u to taraba uni where I lecture
Okay o, today is 01/01/2020 I'm doing count down in anticipation for the invitation letter to Taraba. And as for ur G.family, note today pls, PEACE WILL SURE ABIDE AND REIGN IN THAT FAMILY COS THE PRINCE OF PEACE LIVES.
Re: Is VICTORIAN Planning To Get Married this January? by Adaibeku(f): 12:37pm On Jan 01, 2020
Dbeautyy:

Okay o, today is 01/01/2020 I'm doing count down in anticipation for the invitation letter to Taraba. Till then

U are after taraba while I told u we are thrown in sorrow , are u that selfish?
Re: Is VICTORIAN Planning To Get Married this January? by Adaibeku(f): 12:39pm On Jan 01, 2020
Dbeautyy:

Okay o, today is 01/01/2020 I'm doing count down in anticipation for the invitation letter to Taraba. And as ur ur G.family, note today pls, PEACE WILL SURE ABIDE AND REIGN IN THAT FAMILY COS THE PRINCE LIVES.

...oh tanks , grin grin
Re: Is VICTORIAN Planning To Get Married this January? by Dbeautyy(m): 12:40pm On Jan 01, 2020
Adaibeku:

U are after taraba while I told u we are thrown in sorrow , are u that selfish?
I'm not selfish, I spoke based on the fact that i know that either anyone likes it or not, peace will definitely reign again and when it does that is an indication that I'm coming over.
Re: Is VICTORIAN Planning To Get Married this January? by Candrevah: 12:53pm On Jan 01, 2020
victorian:

Husbandsnatcha I know u want to use me to trend this week but Biko where did u hear your rumour, I'm getting married this coming January

Are you people trying to marry me off, behind my back to a total stranger or what?

I and Boo have not made up our minds yet when 2 settle down, so tell me who's spreading this rumour?

Oghene biko o!

Victorian u know what u did still lingers in my heart some times. If not i'm a well cultured man. I know u understand what would have happened on here. But I don't do such things.
Re: Is VICTORIAN Planning To Get Married this January? by victorian(f): 12:59pm On Jan 01, 2020
Candrevah:

Victorian u know what u did still lingers in my heart some times. If not i'm a well cultured man. I know u understand what would have happened on here. But I don't do such things.

Hmm this is serious. But sorry I can't recall the face, nor the name undecided

Have we chatted privately before?

If yes? Please send me a message on whatsapp so I can remember what I've done. Cause I can't remember anything undecided
Re: Is VICTORIAN Planning To Get Married this January? by Candrevah: 1:04pm On Jan 01, 2020
victorian:

Hmm this is serious. But sorry I can't recall the face, nor the name undecided

Have we chatted privately before?

If yes? Please send me a message on whatsapp so I can remember what I've done. Cause I can't remember anything undecided

I lost my phone inside the bus last year, I would have showed u some of our chats. Well I'll reach u when i'm less busy. Have a wonderful new year...
Re: Is VICTORIAN Planning To Get Married this January? by drmikeadams(m): 2:54pm On Jan 01, 2020
Dbeautyy:

Bros, both n.a. bad addiction. So look from that angle
grin >: grin grin
Re: Is VICTORIAN Planning To Get Married this January? by Dbeautyy(m): 3:12pm On Jan 01, 2020
drmikeadams:
grin >: grin grin
If u will promise me that u will change from that gambling stuff, I will get u otumopko that will forever hook two of una together and guess what, u gonna av 8 kids 4 boys and 4 girls. Deal ?
Re: Is VICTORIAN Planning To Get Married this January? by IamPlato(m): 3:58pm On Jan 01, 2020
husbandsnatcha:
I don't do New years ok
hmmm. Okay...

How Are You Doing? How Is Our Baby
Re: Is VICTORIAN Planning To Get Married this January? by drmikeadams(m): 4:37pm On Jan 01, 2020
Dbeautyy:

If u will promise me that u will change from that gambling stuff, I will get u otumopko that will forever hook two of una together and guess what, u gonna av 8 kids 4 boys and 4 girls. Deal ?
grin grin grin grin grin

Deal ,na sixteen children we go born
Re: Is VICTORIAN Planning To Get Married this January? by Dbeautyy(m): 5:19pm On Jan 01, 2020
drmikeadams:
grin grin grin grin grin

Deal ,na sixteen children we go born
Haba, be considerate pls u wan wound the woman? N.a. yearly things u wanna do? Well I will still get it for u with a condition. U will have to migrate to the northern part of Nigeria cos that is where sixteen kids with father and mother will be allowed.
Re: Is VICTORIAN Planning To Get Married this January? by husbandsnatcha(f): 7:26pm On Jan 01, 2020
IamPlato:
hmmm. Okay...

How Are You Doing? How Is Our Baby
...so sweet my baby is healthy tanks , how is ur babe?
Re: Is VICTORIAN Planning To Get Married this January? by EasternPrince: 8:44pm On Jan 01, 2020
husbandsnatcha:
.....because I don't understand ,I just heard a rumour right now!

If it is true!...ThankGod she has seen a 100% completeman who is that responsible unlike chewing gum men we have here in nairaland,

Please Victorian show us the man plsss grin grin grin grin

Preshy561
Rekhina tanid
Kingsteve ,healthsrve
Amatarasha
Deepfeel afamed
Iamplato bigcowhorn
Ubunja let's wish our sister well

Graaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.... I don show.

Big Cow Horn things.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Does Playing With My Girlfriend Make Me Less Of A Man ? / . / Ladies, What Do You Think Of Guys That Paint Their Finger Nails Black?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.