Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,755 members, 7,824,162 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:42 AM

Ladies, What Do You Think Of Guys That Paint Their Finger Nails Black? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, What Do You Think Of Guys That Paint Their Finger Nails Black? (3357 Views)

Opinion: People That Chew Their Finger Nails Excessively Are Not Ordinary / 10 Categories Of Guys That Don't Deserve Virgins As Wives / 10 Types Of Guys That Always Have Ladies Lurking Around Them For Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies, What Do You Think Of Guys That Paint Their Finger Nails Black? by Infolenka: 2:18pm On Nov 21, 2021
The is slowly becoming a trend. I've seen guys here in Nigeria and abroad painting their nails black. There are even nail paints sp finally made for guys.

Ladies, what's your opinion on guys that paint their nails black? Is it just a fashion statement, would you date a guy that does this?

1 Like

Re: Ladies, What Do You Think Of Guys That Paint Their Finger Nails Black? by Nobody: 2:23pm On Nov 21, 2021
They are cultists

5 Likes

Re: Ladies, What Do You Think Of Guys That Paint Their Finger Nails Black? by Shellsploit: 2:24pm On Nov 21, 2021
uncultured imbeciles..

9 Likes

Re: Ladies, What Do You Think Of Guys That Paint Their Finger Nails Black? by Sonnobax15(m): 2:30pm On Nov 21, 2021
grin
Re: Ladies, What Do You Think Of Guys That Paint Their Finger Nails Black? by Bola146(f): 2:30pm On Nov 21, 2021
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed iranu

1 Like

Re: Ladies, What Do You Think Of Guys That Paint Their Finger Nails Black? by illicit(m): 2:44pm On Nov 21, 2021
It's a code

A subliminal message

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, What Do You Think Of Guys That Paint Their Finger Nails Black? by Nobody: 2:50pm On Nov 21, 2021
I just imagined my boyfriend painting his nails black! I think it's cute! It would look great on him...

Who cares if he paints his nails? Men can do it too!!!

And why you judging the colour black? This mentality of associating black with evil is very backwards...

It's actually my favourite colour!

8 Likes

Re: Ladies, What Do You Think Of Guys That Paint Their Finger Nails Black? by Nobody: 2:52pm On Nov 21, 2021
Shellsploit:
uncultured imbeciles..
Explain? undecided

Fashion is fluid... Africans dictating who's cultured and who isn't... It's comical! grin

4 Likes

Re: Ladies, What Do You Think Of Guys That Paint Their Finger Nails Black? by 1Sharon(f): 2:53pm On Nov 21, 2021
It has always been a trend among emos/goths subcultures.

3 Likes

Re: Ladies, What Do You Think Of Guys That Paint Their Finger Nails Black? by Boogyman557: 2:54pm On Nov 21, 2021
Holly Gram cool Any MANCHI wey I see and em PAINT em USELESS finger NAILS, I go make sure sey I BLAST em left leg wit my old KALA then use my new KALA BLAST em right leg. WTF MAN

7 Likes

Re: Ladies, What Do You Think Of Guys That Paint Their Finger Nails Black? by pussymonger1: 2:57pm On Nov 21, 2021
INHALE THE GOOD SHIT AND EXHALE THE BULLSHITS
Infolenka:
The is slowly becoming a trend. I've seen guys here in Nigeria and abroad painting their nails black. There are even nail paints sp finally made for guys.

Ladies, what's your opinion on guys that paint their nails black? Is it just a fashion statement, would you date a guy that does this?

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, What Do You Think Of Guys That Paint Their Finger Nails Black? by Shellsploit: 3:27pm On Nov 21, 2021
Datboredberry:
Explain? undecided

Fashion is fluid... Africans dictating who's cultured and who isn't... It's comical! grin

Fashion is indeed fluid until they will start rubbing lipstick cry

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, What Do You Think Of Guys That Paint Their Finger Nails Black? by virginprincess(f): 3:41pm On Nov 21, 2021
Only irresponsible guys do that, nails painting is for girls only.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, What Do You Think Of Guys That Paint Their Finger Nails Black? by luvmijeje(f): 3:54pm On Nov 21, 2021
I have never met one. Maybe I'm not looking at their hands.
Re: Ladies, What Do You Think Of Guys That Paint Their Finger Nails Black? by siofra(f): 4:41pm On Nov 21, 2021
Datboredberry:
I just imagined my boyfriend painting his nails black! I think it's cute! It would look great on him...

And why you judging the colour black? This mentality of associating black with evil is very backwards...

Oh my God!

You just read my mind.

It would be fucking cute!! Boo get ready, you're painting pink whether you like it or not angry grin

1 Like

Re: Ladies, What Do You Think Of Guys That Paint Their Finger Nails Black? by Nobody: 6:09pm On Nov 21, 2021
siofra:

Oh my God!

You just read my mind.

It would be fucking cute!! Boo get ready, you're painting pink whether you like it or not angry grin
Lol! I know, right!

Shellsploit:

Funny enough... I find girls attractive...

If my boyfriend wears lipstick... I'll definitely still f*** him... There's something sexy about a man who's fluid... You might not get it...

But my boyfriend is hot! He's such a cute bad boy! kiss

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, What Do You Think Of Guys That Paint Their Finger Nails Black? by Nobody: 6:31pm On Nov 21, 2021
That is some gay shit vibes right there. angry

3 Likes

Re: Ladies, What Do You Think Of Guys That Paint Their Finger Nails Black? by Shellsploit: 6:38pm On Nov 21, 2021
Datboredberry:
Lol! I know, right!

If my boyfriend wears lipstick... I'll definitely still f*** him... There's something sexy about a man who's fluid... You might not get it...

Issokay..
Amazing analysis!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies, What Do You Think Of Guys That Paint Their Finger Nails Black? by Crystalom3(m): 6:39pm On Nov 21, 2021
Datboredberry:

like you said who cares

You guys will create a problem and when no one seems to care you suddenly say they are hating.
Re: Ladies, What Do You Think Of Guys That Paint Their Finger Nails Black? by Nobody: 6:45pm On Nov 21, 2021
Crystalom3:
like you said who cares

You guys will create a problem and when no one seems to care you suddenly say they are hating.
From the comments, it's obvious many Africans care! grin

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, What Do You Think Of Guys That Paint Their Finger Nails Black? by Crystalom3(m): 6:47pm On Nov 21, 2021
Datboredberry:
From the comments, it's obvious many Africans care! grin
none so far.

If not you would have seen countless threads on it here.

No one cares
Re: Ladies, What Do You Think Of Guys That Paint Their Finger Nails Black? by Nobody: 6:51pm On Nov 21, 2021
Crystalom3:
none so far.

If not you would have seen countless threads on it here.

No one cares
Well... It's okay...

You're being unnecessarily aggressive... I don't get it... So lemme alone!

1 Like

Re: Ladies, What Do You Think Of Guys That Paint Their Finger Nails Black? by Flamemignon1(m): 8:34pm On Nov 21, 2021
Boogyman557:
Holly Gram cool Any MANCHI wey I see and em PAINT em USELESS finger NAILS, I go make sure sey I BLAST em left leg wit my old KALA then use my new KALA BLAST em right leg. WTF MAN
Is your masculinity that fragile that a little thing pokes it, it breaks?

Take it easy, you are having the mind of a fascist
Re: Ladies, What Do You Think Of Guys That Paint Their Finger Nails Black? by Flamemignon1(m): 8:35pm On Nov 21, 2021
Shellsploit:

And who said lipstick or any other makeup were made for only women?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies, What Do You Think Of Guys That Paint Their Finger Nails Black? by Flamemignon1(m): 8:36pm On Nov 21, 2021
virginprincess:
Know the history of makeup before commenting, all makeups were made for royal and elite men before religion turned everything upside down

1 Like

Re: Ladies, What Do You Think Of Guys That Paint Their Finger Nails Black? by JustStupidity: 8:41pm On Nov 21, 2021
They're the real men. No argument, make una accept the bitter truth. My opinion passed

1 Like

Re: Ladies, What Do You Think Of Guys That Paint Their Finger Nails Black? by iamyemiakins(m): 10:21pm On Nov 21, 2021
Datboredberry:
Lol! I know, right!

1 Like

Re: Ladies, What Do You Think Of Guys That Paint Their Finger Nails Black? by Sterope(f): 11:59pm On Nov 21, 2021
That doesn't apply to all cultures
Flamemignon1:

Know the history of makeup before commenting, all makeups were made for royal and elite men before religion turned everything upside down
Re: Ladies, What Do You Think Of Guys That Paint Their Finger Nails Black? by Kobojunkie: 12:49am On Nov 22, 2021
virginprincess:
Says what law abeg? undecided

1 Like

Re: Ladies, What Do You Think Of Guys That Paint Their Finger Nails Black? by Kobojunkie: 12:50am On Nov 22, 2021
Flamemignon1:

Really? undecided
Re: Ladies, What Do You Think Of Guys That Paint Their Finger Nails Black? by Ariyke: 12:56am On Nov 22, 2021
I work in a supermart and I see averagely 5 male per shift donning the black paint, I feel indifferent about it though..

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

When A Lady Tells You "Don't Judge Me By My Past" / Y Cant 9ja Women Stop Cheating? / Crush Phobia I Need Your Help- Minimal Insult Pls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.