Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,839 members, 7,817,479 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:57 PM

Open Letter To Nigerian Tribal Supremacists - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Open Letter To Nigerian Tribal Supremacists (1729 Views)

I Want To Create A Black Supremacists Group In School. / What I Will Do To El-rufai For Calling Me ‘tribal Bigot’- Peter Obi / Lagos And The Nigerian Tribal Tragedy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Open Letter To Nigerian Tribal Supremacists by Nobody: 6:03pm On Dec 31, 2019
Tranquillity360:
The hate our christian brothers have for us now is alarming,is because we yorubas muslims are now more in population.

Stop lying. You are an Osu Igbo. Tell the truth and shame the devil bro.

1 Like

Re: Open Letter To Nigerian Tribal Supremacists by Dedetwo(m): 6:35pm On Dec 31, 2019
athaliya:

The timing isn't right to push for Biafra. Restructuring is a better motion at this point in time. Please think about it logically

This is another problem with Africans in general and Nigerians in particular. It is called insincerity. This is time to push for Biafra or preferably the Republic of Igbo land. Nigeria has clocked more than five decades yet nothing to show for it. We are having this discussion because Nigeria is a piece of shit. I am done with the joke called Nigeria and hope to start anew in a nation not a country.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Open Letter To Nigerian Tribal Supremacists by Dedetwo(m): 6:38pm On Dec 31, 2019
FrLukas:

How would you term the OSU caste system then? I'm curious. lipsrsealed

How about Abobaku? I guess am more curious than you. You must be one hell of silly Abobaku who would run when it is time to put up. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Open Letter To Nigerian Tribal Supremacists by Nobody: 6:41pm On Dec 31, 2019
Dedetwo:

[s]How about Abobaku? I guess am more curious than you. You must be one hell of silly Abobaku who would run when it is time to put up. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed[/s]

Lol. I get it. Must be embarrassing to talk about it. OK. I won't mention it again.
Re: Open Letter To Nigerian Tribal Supremacists by xelly: 6:54pm On Dec 31, 2019
FrLukas:

How would you term the OSU caste system then? I'm curious. lipsrsealed

Oga, do you have culture? This Osu thing isn't as serious as you take it and is not known all over the SE and no one will inquire if you are Osu before doing anything with you. To those that practice it, only in marriage do they ask. Meanwhile, it doesn't exist any more.

1 Like

Re: Open Letter To Nigerian Tribal Supremacists by xelly: 6:57pm On Dec 31, 2019
FrLukas:

Stop lying. You are an Osu Igbo. Tell the truth and shame the devil bro.

I guess it is in your family not in Igbo land. You tend to know more about Osu. Pls share with us
Re: Open Letter To Nigerian Tribal Supremacists by Nobody: 7:00pm On Dec 31, 2019
xelly:

I guess it is in your family not in Igbo land. You tend to know more about Osu. Pls share with us

Sorry, I'm Yoruba, not Igbo. No Osu in Yorubaland, hence not applicable.
Re: Open Letter To Nigerian Tribal Supremacists by Nobody: 7:02pm On Dec 31, 2019
xelly:

Oga, do you have culture? This Osu thing isn't as serious as you take it and is not known all over the SE and no one will inquire if you are Osu before doing anything with you. To those that practice it, only in marriage do they ask. Meanwhile, it doesn't exist any more.

Whatever makes you sleep at night sis. I won't argue with you if you say it ain't a big deal in your culture, even when we both know it's not true. I'll take your word for it.
Re: Open Letter To Nigerian Tribal Supremacists by xelly: 7:03pm On Dec 31, 2019
FrLukas:

I am Igbo and I don't know about OSU. If not for history told by a Yoruba pastor, I haven't heard of it before he said it. No one does talk about it or practice it in my place.
Re: Open Letter To Nigerian Tribal Supremacists by xelly: 7:06pm On Dec 31, 2019
FrLukas:

Whatever makes you sleep at night sis. I won't argue with you if you say it ain't a big deal in your culture, even when we both know it's not true. I'll take your word for it.

I am telling you of something I am 100% sure. not trying to please anyone nor do I have any reason to lie.
Re: Open Letter To Nigerian Tribal Supremacists by amuwo1980: 7:08pm On Dec 31, 2019
This write up shows that OP is just a closet Yoruba supremacist , ibos hating yorubas and not yorubas hating ibos , that's so annoying cos there are more anti ibo threads than anti Yoruba thread on the social media and it is the Yoruba that have unexplained virulent hatred for ibos

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Open Letter To Nigerian Tribal Supremacists by Nobody: 7:17pm On Dec 31, 2019
xelly:

I am Igbo and I don't know about OSU. If not for history told by a Yoruba pastor, I haven't heard of it before he said it. No one does talk about it or practice it in my place.

You were probably born in Yorubaland and hardly go home then.

But like I said, I won't debate this with you. If you say there's nothing like that over there, then I concur with you.
Re: Open Letter To Nigerian Tribal Supremacists by Nobody: 7:19pm On Dec 31, 2019
amuwo1980:
This write up shows that OP is just a closet Yoruba supremacist , ibos hating yorubas and not yorubas hating ibos , that's so annoying cos there are more anti ibo threads than anti Yoruba thread on the social media and it is the Yoruba that have unexplained virulent hatred for ibos

Where did you see Igbos hating Yorubas in the write up?

Obviously you are only seeing what's already in your mind.

Calm down bro.
Re: Open Letter To Nigerian Tribal Supremacists by LabDNA: 7:35pm On Dec 31, 2019
The truth is Nigerians know exactly what to do to really unite this country but they prefer to play ostritch and keep writting epistle.

They enjoy going to Sokoto to look for what is in their sokoto (trousers).

Make an Easterner the president and have your true unity. Americans have done it. The defeated part have produced many presidents since the end of the civil war but here, true patrotism means insulting Igbos and taunting them about the genocide like ngpatriot and other bigots do.

You cannot continue to alienate an ethnic group of 65 million people worldwide and expect all to be well. You are encouraging hate, dissent, ethnic rightism, nepotism and you have no right to complain.

Don't talk to me about unity if you can't tell me how to appease a critical section of the country after years of acrimony.

Those who love nigeria know what to do. But if they think they achieve their unity by taunting and politically alienating 65 million Igbo people because Britain helped Nigeria win a war. Then I wish them goodluck on their quest for 'TRUE Unity'.

1 Like

Re: Open Letter To Nigerian Tribal Supremacists by Gandollaar(f): 8:09pm On Dec 31, 2019
Dedetwo:

It was another blindsided shot from the OP. The silly analogy left me with no comment.
A couple of trashy write-ups like this one have been rampant here these days. These fake patriots, all of them I mean, end up betraying their bias in the course of time.

Imagine this one claiming peacemaker openly throwing jabs at a particular ethnicity while faking neutrality. She sucks!
Re: Open Letter To Nigerian Tribal Supremacists by Dedetwo(m): 10:47pm On Dec 31, 2019
FrLukas:

Abobaku's system is worse than Osu.

1 Like

Re: Open Letter To Nigerian Tribal Supremacists by Preshy561(f): 10:51pm On Dec 31, 2019
athaliya:

The timing isn't right to push for Biafra. Restructuring is a better motion at this point in time. Please think about it logically
So, what position do you have to tell others what they should do? Are you mad?

1 Like

Re: Open Letter To Nigerian Tribal Supremacists by Daewang: 1:02am On Jan 01, 2020
Whoever created this thread is a bloody communist and an agent of the globalist world government agenda.
Re: Open Letter To Nigerian Tribal Supremacists by athaliya(f): 2:05am On Jan 01, 2020
Dedetwo:

This is another problem with Africans in general and Nigerians in particular. It is called insincerity. This is time to push for Biafra or preferably the Republic of Igbo land. Nigeria has clocked more than five decades yet nothing to show for it. We are having this discussion because Nigeria is a piece of shit. I am done with the joke called Nigeria and hope to start anew in a nation not a country.

Yes that is what the igbos need now but I doubt it can be gotten via a direct push. Let me tell you why.
1. Low numbers in the Senate, the North and West will shout it down before it even gathers any momentum.
2. UK benefits from the current structure and will diplomatically kill international resistance. The only countries that can mount international pressure are: USA, France and Israel and they are all UK allies plus the Berlin conference prevents any country from interfering in the affairs of another country and its colonies.
3. Nigeria owes $80B+ internationally, if Biafra secceeds from Nigeria, this debt will remain with Nigeria. We know there's a very high possibility that all or part of Niger-Delta will leave with them. Who will repay China the billions owed? Who will pay IMF / World bank the billions they loaned Nigeria because of crude oil? They will want to protect their interests by ensuring the crude oil is there to repay the loan.
4. The cost for international allies may be too much for the igbo to pay. It may be like a Greek gift for the igbo.

What do you thi k about the following reasons ?

1 Like

Re: Open Letter To Nigerian Tribal Supremacists by athaliya(f): 2:10am On Jan 01, 2020
FrLukas:

Now is the right time. Lots of people are getting fed up. Leverage on the Buhari-factor to win international sympathy.

Fulanis from Chad and Niger will start mass movement into Nigeria following Buhari's opening of the border to all Africans.

They will occupy your homeland and then it will be too late.

Anyone who thinks the Hausa/Fulani will relinquish power in 2023 is a dreamer.

Now is the time for the push. If this opportunity is missed...

If the Fulani won't relinquish power, do you think they will relinquish Biafra?

In a restructured Nigeria, each province will make their own laws, have their own police, intelligence , language, import their own arms etc and will be able to face the Fulanis head on

Now is the right time yes but please don't ask amiss. I hope you know it's easier for Biafra to secceed from a restructured Nigeria than the current Nigeria. International pressure may help us get restructuring easily than outright division.

What do you think
Re: Open Letter To Nigerian Tribal Supremacists by cheruv: 9:49am On Jan 01, 2020
All these closet Yoruba supremacists masquerading as nationalists is one of the problems we've in this country.
Imagine someone bearing the name of a Queen whom the Bible described as wicked claiming to give good advice
Nothing wey Musa no go see for gate!!! undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Open Letter To Nigerian Tribal Supremacists by nijabazaar: 10:19am On Jan 01, 2020
athaliya:

Stop this. Stop trying to be a saint or an ostrich burying her head in the sand. Nigeria can never be good. Breaking up is the best option.

There's now so much bad blood between Igbos and yoruba and it is irredeemable. So what's the point. The Sw and SE don't have a common enemy to bury the hatchet on. So stop this advice of yours

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Open Letter To Nigerian Tribal Supremacists by athaliya(f): 10:30am On Jan 01, 2020
nijabazaar:

Stop this. Stop trying to be a saint or an ostrich burying her head in the sand. Nigeria can never be good. Breaking up is the best option.

There's now so much bad blood between Igbos and yoruba and it is irredeemable. So what's the point. The Sw and SE don't have a common enemy to bury the hatchet on. So stop this advice of yours

Breaking up is the best option but it's almost not attainable at this point.
It's just like during the last elections we wanted a young technocrat to win but had to go with Atiku due he's the only one strong enough to give APC a run for their money.

That's the same way Biafra versus restructuring is.

1 Like

Re: Open Letter To Nigerian Tribal Supremacists by Nobody: 1:23pm On Jan 01, 2020
athaliya:

Very true but holding on to the bitterness has done us more harm than good. The British raped our land and stole our birth right, dethroned our kings and placed them under local government chairmen, killed our father's and placed us in a country we never want all for their selfish gain yet we still pay millions of dollars annually to visit the U.K. That shows we have forgiven them. Let's try to do the same here

There is actually no one to forgive. I watched videos of the Biafra war and discovered Nigerian troops actually suffered a lot of casualties and deaths, both sides lost soldiers and like every war, the better, well equipped side eventually won.

If anyone wants to hold on to faux tales of Biafra just because Ojukwu lost his supremacist agenda war, then fine... All I know is that tribalism, the way some people are spearheading it in this country, can hamper them from their success. Ojukwu himself apologized for treading immaturely. His children are politicians today in this same "anti-igbo" Nigeria.

How many rich Yoruba or Igbo man will tell you I hate this tribe, this tribe disgusts me etc... It's always an argument that keeps people in poverty when they should be associating well and moving forward. I talk my own ooo..

By the way, I still want to compensate you with marriage... Send me a dm grin
Re: Open Letter To Nigerian Tribal Supremacists by Dedetwo(m): 2:12pm On Jan 01, 2020
athaliya:

Yes that is what the igbos need now but I doubt it can be gotten via a direct push. Let me tell you why.
1. Low numbers in the Senate, the North and West will shout it down before it even gathers any momentum.
2. UK benefits from the current structure and will diplomatically kill international resistance. The only countries that can mount international pressure are: USA, France and Israel and they are all UK allies plus the Berlin conference prevents any country from interfering in the affairs of another country and its colonies.
3. Nigeria owes $80B+ internationally, if Biafra secceeds from Nigeria, this debt will remain with Nigeria. We know there's a very high possibility that all or part of Niger-Delta will leave with them. Who will repay China the billions owed? Who will pay IMF / World bank the billions they loaned Nigeria because of crude oil? They will want to protect their interests by ensuring the crude oil is there to repay the loan.
4. The cost for international allies may be too much for the igbo to pay. It may be like a Greek gift for the igbo.

What do you thi k about the following reasons ?

Why should north and west shoot down the desire for people to have a home land? Only moronic and lazy group of people would want to stick with people who have expressed the desire not to associate with them. The silly UK angle is an urgent factor for disintegration of the cesspit so that the yoke of UK should be broken. If the shithole called Nigeria suddenly disappears into the tiny air, $80B debt equally disappears with it. I hate the idea which insinuates that most Nigerians tend to pin their hope of survival on Niger Delta or crude oil. This smacks laziness and lack of vision. There are countries doing massively well without a drop of crude oil for goodness sake.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Open Letter To Nigerian Tribal Supremacists by Dedetwo(m): 2:21pm On Jan 01, 2020
eduman365:

There is actually no one to forgive. I watched videos of the Biafra war and discovered Nigerian troops actually suffered a lot of casualties and deaths, both sides lost soldiers and like every war, the better, well equipped side eventually won.

If anyone wants to hold on to faux tales of Biafra just because Ojukwu lost his supremacist agenda war, then fine... All I know is that tribalism, the way some people are spearheading it in this country, can hamper them from their success. Ojukwu himself apologized for treading immaturely. His children are politicians today in this same "anti-igbo" Nigeria.

How many rich Yoruba or Igbo man will tell you I hate this tribe, this tribe disgusts me etc... It's always an argument that keeps people in poverty when they should be associating well and moving forward. I talk my own ooo..

By the way, I still want to compensate you with marriage... Send me a dm grin

Biafra was about people who desired to have home land they can call home. It has nothing whatsoever to do with hatred of one ethnicity for another. Ndigbo have expressed the desire to have nation other than Nigeria. Such human desire should be respected. You will still have Nigeria with like-minded people who want to share the country with you but majority of Ndigbo.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Open Letter To Nigerian Tribal Supremacists by Nobody: 2:42pm On Jan 01, 2020
athaliya:

If the Fulani won't relinquish power, do you think they will relinquish Biafra?

In a restructured Nigeria, each province will make their own laws, have their own police, intelligence , language, import their own arms etc and will be able to face the Fulanis head on

Now is the right time yes but please don't ask amiss. I hope you know it's easier for Biafra to secceed from a restructured Nigeria than the current Nigeria. International pressure may help us get restructuring easily than outright division.

What do you think

International bodies will not dabble into Nigeria's affair, that's for sure. Everyone knows that Nigeria is already sitting on edge and nobody wants to be responsible for the human crisis that will occur should the country go ablaze.

The Northerners have always opposed restructuring for obvious reasons, resource control. They believe they don't have resources and that it'll be unfair to let the south hug all the oil resource. Hence, I don't see them ever agreeing to a restructuring. And since they are always the majority in the House, it's never going to happen.

On the other hand, it is comparatively easier to convince the North to be the one to push for secession.

Convince them of the benefit of of having an Islamic country all to themselves and even throw in the allure of Saudi Arabia and UAE and Qatar and show them that oil might soon be found in the North and they'd have to share that wealth with the rest of the country, and you might get them to support the break up of Nigeria.

My opinion.

1 Like

Re: Open Letter To Nigerian Tribal Supremacists by Nobody: 3:55pm On Jan 01, 2020
Dedetwo:

Biafra was about people who desired to have home land they can call home. It has nothing whatsoever to do with hatred of one ethnicity for another. Ndigbo have expressed the desire to have nation other than Nigeria. Such human desire should be respected. You will still have Nigeria with like-minded people who want to share the country with you but majority of Ndigbo.

Whatever... Hope u guys also know that nobody cares if Nigeria splits. Maybe the guys in politics may not like it, but no average Nigerian cares actually. We are too much sef...maybe that's the solution to Nigeria's issues. Now left to you guys to either start a second Biafra war or keep quiet and and stop disturbing everyone.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Debate: Who Is Fit To Be A Leader Between Sowore And Nnamdi Kanu? / FG Please Pay Workers Our March Salary Before Shutting Down The Country / Dokpesi: We Were Given Malaria Drugs For COVID-19

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.