Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,688 members, 7,955,580 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 09:40 AM

Why Is It That Nairaland Is Full Of Fanatics? - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Is It That Nairaland Is Full Of Fanatics? (3810 Views)

A Sign That Nairaland Christians Are Not Pulling The Intellectual Weight / 5 Silly Things That Nairaland Christians Do (updated From 3) / 3 silly Things That Nairaland Christians Do (OK, Some Of Them) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Is It That Nairaland Is Full Of Fanatics? by mukina2: 3:16pm On Jun 01, 2007
the fanatics know themselves they are appearing one by one grin

the leader is not yet here grin

stimulus lol .i did miss you grin
Re: Why Is It That Nairaland Is Full Of Fanatics? by stimulus(m): 3:19pm On Jun 01, 2007
mukina2:

Awww. . . infact, I'm logging off for now - just to go and simmer in the warmth of that wonderful line. If only we can give e-hugs without public notice. Oya, here is a bit hug:

Those for whom it is not meant will NOT see it!! grin
Re: Why Is It That Nairaland Is Full Of Fanatics? by mukina2: 3:21pm On Jun 01, 2007
grin grin grin grin

no comments grin grin
Re: Why Is It That Nairaland Is Full Of Fanatics? by mrpataki(m): 3:39pm On Jun 01, 2007
mukina2:

Keep it up! Yet you will come again and say, some peeps are calling you names, yet you promise terror as well to all those who call you names embarassed
Re: Why Is It That Nairaland Is Full Of Fanatics? by olutomiwa(m): 4:54pm On Jun 01, 2007
mrpataki:

Keep it up! Yet you will come again and say, some peeps are calling you names, yet you promise terror as well to all those who call you names embarassed
no mind her,na so she dey do,small time time now she go begin cry sey she no be terrorist.
Re: Why Is It That Nairaland Is Full Of Fanatics? by stimulus(m): 4:56pm On Jun 01, 2007
@mrpataki & olutomiwa,

Hehe. . we know ourselves; and we are beginning to creep out of our holes. Nevermind the names and terrorist promise; at least, the bottonline is that, we know ourselves!! grin
Re: Why Is It That Nairaland Is Full Of Fanatics? by olutomiwa(m): 4:58pm On Jun 01, 2007
mukina2:

the leader is not yet here grin

be bold enof to write out their names,if dem no go tear you to pieces.
Re: Why Is It That Nairaland Is Full Of Fanatics? by stimulus(m): 5:07pm On Jun 01, 2007
Lol, @olutomiwa, make una take style hug this babe small now?! grin

We know ourselves - and we dey creep out small small. It is now left to us to demonstrate who we are - by hook or e-crook! grin
Re: Why Is It That Nairaland Is Full Of Fanatics? by mukina2: 7:33pm On Jun 01, 2007
Oluwatomi happy new year i got nothing to say tongue

@ Pataki what now? embarassed
Re: Why Is It That Nairaland Is Full Of Fanatics? by Nobody: 9:44pm On Jun 01, 2007
mukina2:

Oluwatomi happy new year i got nothing to say tongue

@ Pataki what now? embarassed

You have always "got nothing to say", after you will come sobbing and gnashing your teeth that your prophet is being "insulted". grin
Re: Why Is It That Nairaland Is Full Of Fanatics? by mukina2: 9:56pm On Jun 01, 2007
what now? tongue

see as they come . . . . grin

whats in his post for me to reply to? tongue
Re: Why Is It That Nairaland Is Full Of Fanatics? by Horus(m): 10:09pm On Jun 01, 2007
Some of the Religious Fanatics are often isolating themself from everyone that was once close to them simply because they are "non-believers. At what price should people pay to have a relationship with their god? Should it cost them lifetime friendships, family, work, and romatic relationships? Why do fanatics allow their religion to turn them against the people that love them? Have you sacrificed relationships with others because of your religious following?
Re: Why Is It That Nairaland Is Full Of Fanatics? by somze(f): 10:21pm On Jun 01, 2007
Its funny, the sort of people that call / abbreviate names.
Re: Why Is It That Nairaland Is Full Of Fanatics? by cuteNhot(f): 10:31pm On Jun 01, 2007
i confess!!! i am a fanatic.
i am thoroughly focused on 1 Nairalander. angry
and am gonna GIVE her a token greeting.
Re: Why Is It That Nairaland Is Full Of Fanatics? by mukina2: 10:33pm On Jun 01, 2007
Somze i do not have a problem with you so why you keep hating?

its obvious for everyone to see the people i posted for . .they didnt break  my head, it was all good why do you want to now?i just hope you are not bringing that arsenal thread fight here sad
Re: Why Is It That Nairaland Is Full Of Fanatics? by cuteNhot(f): 10:48pm On Jun 01, 2007
is that Mukina shocked
you go girl !!!!!!
i sooooooooo want to know you grin
Re: Why Is It That Nairaland Is Full Of Fanatics? by mukina2: 10:56pm On Jun 01, 2007
------------->
check the arrow and leave me alone i dnt know you
Re: Why Is It That Nairaland Is Full Of Fanatics? by somze(f): 10:59pm On Jun 01, 2007
:-x :-x :-x
Re: Why Is It That Nairaland Is Full Of Fanatics? by mrpataki(m): 8:11pm On Jun 02, 2007
olutomiwa:

no mind her,na so she dey do,small time time now she go begin cry sey she no be terrorist.

. . . . . .lol Well she aint no terrorist though but she can promise vain terrors tongue
Re: Why Is It That Nairaland Is Full Of Fanatics? by Horus(m): 9:29am On Jun 04, 2007
I fear for our people because they never get in-depth knowledge of the religions that they get involved in, making it very easy to mislead them with fanaticism. By that I mean, the Muslims in Africa, that is, African converts, 99% do not and cannot read, write, and speak classical Arabic (Fusha) of the Qur’aan, so they are always depending on some foreign source to interpret and explain their religion to them. And religion is a very sensitive issue because it deals with your soul and whether or not you will enter paradise or hell, according to them.
The same applies to Christianity, Christian ministers know their congregations do not study the Greek of which they say their scriptures were revealed in. They depend on a Scottish man called King James who did not speak Hebrew. Again playing with the very souls of African people.
Re: Why Is It That Nairaland Is Full Of Fanatics? by thesilent1(m): 1:38pm On Jun 04, 2007
The same applies to Christianity, Christian ministers know their congregations do not study the Greek of which they say their scriptures were revealed in. They depend on a Scottish man called King James who did not speak Hebrew. Again playing with the very souls of African people.

speak for yourself mate! LOL; the congragation i know study MORE than the pastor does! LOL these cats will not take anything just cos some bloke says so

as for king james, YES there are errors in the translation but do you think you have done more for spreading the bible than KJV has? i somehow do not THINK that it was king james's plan to "play with the very souls of african people". they simply read the bible the way they knew how to, and also bearing in mind that in those days, certain bible actually okayed blacks as lower class people. this is not to say that they INVENTED a religion to hold us down with.

just because the schofield bible says about negros and non-mixed marriages does not mean i throw the bible in the bin; like eating fried fish, IGNORE THE BONES!!!!!! its a choice!
Re: Why Is It That Nairaland Is Full Of Fanatics? by stimulus(m): 1:45pm On Jun 04, 2007
I no fit laugh finish! grin Has the racist virus migrated here too?
Re: Why Is It That Nairaland Is Full Of Fanatics? by thesilent1(m): 1:56pm On Jun 04, 2007
racist virus

be careful what you say young man!!! the BLACK MESSIAH can strike at anytime and before you know it, like NEPA, it gets dark!!
Re: Why Is It That Nairaland Is Full Of Fanatics? by jagunlabi(m): 1:58pm On Jun 04, 2007
Is it not a shame and a contradiction of the twaddle up there that the pioneers of the "Hebrew-Judeo-Christian traditions" are the ones at the apex of civilization today?
This achievement has nothing to do with religion.That lofty position was achieved by the sheer use of their minds in a secular,religion-free manner.
Religion binds the mind and not free it.
Europe existed in bondage of religion(christianity) in the dark era of the middle ages.It was not until the rennaisance era when they started freeing their minds from the crushing and murderous grip of religion,that the impetus to the apex of civilization started.
Maybe you might want to tell me how we africans have benefitted from all these improted religions and traditions?

What have our "african mids" helped us to achieve? developmental poverty and dynamic corruption?
Our "african minds" have not achieved anything simply because they still remained imprisoned by religion.When we finally decide to free our minds and initiate our own era of rennaisance,then we will start achieving something.
Or if i use naija term,"When our head return home,things go begin better".
Our collective heads are still out there in the middle eastern deserts,wandering aimlessly about like the damned.
Re: Why Is It That Nairaland Is Full Of Fanatics? by mukina2: 2:16pm On Jun 04, 2007
pataki when wll you let me be tongue
Re: Why Is It That Nairaland Is Full Of Fanatics? by Horus(m): 2:34pm On Jun 04, 2007
Fanatics are here on Nairaland to keep you trapped in the spell of religion.Watch Out "There is an evil hypnotic spell cast upon the African people everywhere called ‘KINGU’. KINGU is ‘The Spell of Sleep’ (of the subconscious mind) or what is commonly known as ‘The Spell of Leviathan’ which is enforced through religious propaganda that promotes scriptures such as the Bible and Koran, as undisputable sacred books. Religion itself, is a spell. How? RELIGION IS A SPELL because it keeps you thinking that someone is going to save you, when the helping hand that you’re looking for is at the end of your arm. RELIGION IS A SPELL because it has you believing that you can’t have anything of worth until after you die, when all you have to is work for it. RELIGION IS A SPELL because it condones people turning into bums, dropouts and failures of society, when a steady income could solve most of your problems. RELIGION IS A SPELL because it has you believing in spooks and ghost, when those whom you were made in the image and after the likeness of, were physical beings.
Re: Why Is It That Nairaland Is Full Of Fanatics? by thesilent1(m): 4:15pm On Jun 04, 2007
RELIGION IS A SPELL because it keeps you thinking that someone is going to save you, when the helping hand that you’re looking for is at the end of your arm.

that means i can save someone else as well as i have two hands! grin

There is an evil hypnotic spell cast upon the African people everywhere called ‘KINGU’. KINGU is ‘The Spell of Sleep’

THATS IT, Horus is now officially the king!!!!!!!!!!!

as my granny would say, bi elu bo!!!!! grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bible Teachers, Come Unfold The Hidden Truth Between Potiphar's Wife And Joseph. / Stop Movie Portraying Jesus As Gay From Screening In Africa / Salvation Ministries 5 Night Of Glory 2016 Preview

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.