Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,948 members, 7,835,162 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:18 AM

Gifts And Relationships - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Gifts And Relationships (7627 Views)

Poll: Which of these are the MOST IMPORTANT GIFT?

Monetary gift: 26% (21 votes)
Homemade gift: 24% (19 votes)
Service gift: 26% (21 votes)
TOO BROKE/TOO SELFISH: 5% (4 votes)
I don't do gifts!: 16% (13 votes)
This poll has ended

Domestic Violence And Relationships / Prophecy And Relationships / Inferiority Complex in Dating and Relationships (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gifts And Relationships by MrsEve1: 5:04am On Dec 02, 2010
Hello Ladies!

I know Christmas coming up and many of you are in relationships or dating, I have some suggestions on what is POPULAR and hot in style,

Tell your boyfriend or husbands that these items is a must, if they can only get one item then choose these following items!

Louis Vuitton PURSE

Blackberry TORCH

Gucci Luggage SET

Black Diamond Tennis Bracelet

Roberto Cavalli Vintage Dress

Beverly Johnson's Weave Collection (lace front edition)

Jimmy Choo strapped stilettos

These can also be good birthday, wedding, anniversary, and ANTHING gifts!  Dream big girl! 

Fellas,

Are there any PRICE THAT A WOMAN SHOULD STICK BY WHEN ASKING FOR SUCH GIFTS or you want to give her the DREAM? Do you think gifts is not just material but service?
Re: Gifts And Relationships by mediatrix8(f): 5:26am On Dec 02, 2010
nice one but I never asked my bf a gift,he gave me voluntarily and I don't care about the value but the essence of giving it!
Re: Gifts And Relationships by Nobody: 5:35am On Dec 02, 2010
Mrs. Eve:

Roberto Cavalli Vintage Dress
kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Gifts And Relationships by onstelly(f): 5:54am On Dec 02, 2010
Mrs. Eve:

Jimmy Choo strapped stilettos
I wil go for dis cos am a shoe freak but even if he gives me another thing, it doesnt really matter.
Re: Gifts And Relationships by Dabss(m): 6:01am On Dec 02, 2010
mediatrix8:

nice one but I never asked my bf a gift,he gave me voluntarily and I don't care about the value but the essence of giving it!
i wish every girl will reason like u
Re: Gifts And Relationships by Dyt(f): 9:05am On Dec 02, 2010
^^ r u now trippin 4 er?
Or u wanna date er?
Re: Gifts And Relationships by Dabss(m): 9:26am On Dec 02, 2010
^^yes oo
yourba gals lyk u will ask for nissan morano as their chrimas gift
Re: Gifts And Relationships by kmoneyE(m): 9:31am On Dec 02, 2010
Da_b¤§§.:

^^yes oo
yourba gals lyk u will ask for nissan morano as their chrimas gift

EEwwooo?? grin grin grin cheesy
Re: Gifts And Relationships by Dyt(f): 11:10am On Dec 02, 2010
D bass
atleast m aimin high bom bom
Re: Gifts And Relationships by Mygoldie(f): 11:12am On Dec 02, 2010
i love surprises, i dont like dictative gifts wink
Re: Gifts And Relationships by kmoneyE(m): 11:31am On Dec 02, 2010
Dyt:

D bass

Pray dem no carry you do money medicine for your aiming high angry
Re: Gifts And Relationships by Dyt(f): 11:36am On Dec 02, 2010
I dey follow u talk?
Well by dere words u shall know dere ways
mango
Re: Gifts And Relationships by Dabss(m): 11:45am On Dec 02, 2010
Dyt:

D bass
its da boss sweery
Mygoldie:

i love surprises, i dont like dictative gifts wink
Yeah
He should know what u will love to have for xmas
Re: Gifts And Relationships by freecocoa(f): 11:47am On Dec 02, 2010
If you go tel any naija guy to buy you any of these,you instantly become a golddigger.
Re: Gifts And Relationships by MrsEve1: 1:11pm On Dec 02, 2010
freecocoa:

If you go tel any naija guy to buy you any of these,you instantly become a golddigger.

That because they are broke suga, if they had money they wouldn't be tripping! Remember Mr cock was crying over how he spent 35 pounds at MCDONALD'S on his date! These cheap negros!

Aim high ladies, there is nothing wrong with asking for what you want, if he can't afford it just can't afford it,
Re: Gifts And Relationships by DJA: 1:26pm On Dec 02, 2010
Absolutely childish,a real guy bears in mind the nterest of his spouse.such demending girls are not ripe enof 4 serious relationship.What interests u abt a guy? Is it what he dfrives or what drives him?think well n stop being naive poster.
Re: Gifts And Relationships by Nobody: 1:27pm On Dec 02, 2010
Mrs. Eve:

That because they are broke suga, if they had money they wouldn't be tripping!  Remember Mr cock was crying over how he spent 35 pounds at MCDONALD'S on his date!  These cheap negros!

Aim high ladies, there is nothing wrong with asking for what you want, if he can't afford it just can't afford it,

If u a not poor you wouldn't be expecting, asking or begging. Where's that equality? What is Xmas anyway. Do u know what it  means?
Re: Gifts And Relationships by Maximip(m): 1:33pm On Dec 02, 2010
freecocoa:

Of course, depending on how ripe the r/ship is anyway.

My problem here is why the @OP didn't mention anything about the ladies getting gifts for the guys. Isn't that how
it's supposed to be undecided Its christmas .
Re: Gifts And Relationships by MrsEve1: 1:34pm On Dec 02, 2010
Ladies,

Pay attention to the broke ones, they mad!

Apparently they only reading selected comments, PLEASE READ THE ENTIRE COMMENTS before RESPONDING, you would look less silly if you do,
Re: Gifts And Relationships by DJA: 1:40pm On Dec 02, 2010
Am married and rich aswell.I suprise my wife wt gifts, and can take my wife on holiday trips at will,so its not a matter of being broke,I'm giving you nuggets that will attract the right kind of hubby to you.Real men take several personality/character traits in2 account when ready 4 marriage.do not waste your future for present ephemiral and transient things.Be wise
Re: Gifts And Relationships by MrsEve1: 1:40pm On Dec 02, 2010
Then why are you upset?
Re: Gifts And Relationships by DJA: 1:45pm On Dec 02, 2010
Am not upset,just puttin in a word of caution as an experienced concerned person.I islike girls being seen as cheap cos of their naive attitudes.That's all.Sorrt if i hurt you in d proccess,all thesame,think through my sincere counsel.
Re: Gifts And Relationships by MrsEve1: 1:49pm On Dec 02, 2010
LMAO@ IF I HURT YOU IN THE PROCESS,

You must be a newbie! Welcome to Nairaland! Just simmer around a bit then you will see who you talking to.

That cute though, wink
Re: Gifts And Relationships by bababuff(m): 1:50pm On Dec 02, 2010
Haba madam Eve, why are you letting the dogs out on the men now?

As for me, I will send her a kongo of rice, 2 chicken, 2 tin tomatoes, 4 maggi, and 4 litre of ororo.  grin grin
Re: Gifts And Relationships by MrsEve1: 1:56pm On Dec 02, 2010
A typical village man's gift!
Re: Gifts And Relationships by bababuff(m): 2:00pm On Dec 02, 2010
Do a survey, and you be suprised taht many of your city chicks would prefer my gift to your Gucci set.
Re: Gifts And Relationships by 190: 2:01pm On Dec 02, 2010
[size=15pt]Durex Blackberry condom (Rigged)

The best thing money can buy this christmas
[/size] angry
Re: Gifts And Relationships by MrsEve1: 2:02pm On Dec 02, 2010
bababuff:

Do a survey, and you be suprised taht many of your city chicks would prefer my gift to your Gucci set.

WHICH COUNTRY IS YOU REFERRING TO? NIGERIA, yeah maybe but I am sure some would,

In America or UK, they would look at you like you SHORT negro!
Re: Gifts And Relationships by twinskenny(m): 2:10pm On Dec 02, 2010
One of my friend used to take his girlfriend(s) to Ikeja under bridge to do any Hairstyle they like as xmass gift,
Re: Gifts And Relationships by strangerf: 2:19pm On Dec 02, 2010
twinskenny:

One of my friend used to take his girlfriend(s) to Ikeja under bridge to do any Hairstyle they like as xmass gift,

you be ode
Re: Gifts And Relationships by twinskenny(m): 2:26pm On Dec 02, 2010
strangerf:

you be ode

who be ode? my friend or I?
Re: Gifts And Relationships by stineb1: 2:40pm On Dec 02, 2010
I can buy all that for my Darling wife when i am Married.But not for all this Covetous Nigeria BB gals out there who cant stick their a**es on one guy. some are even on this forum.Example D?? lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How To Spot A Wife Material / Lady With The Longest Butt Goes Unclad On Internet / Please Pray For Hushpuppi See What Happened To Him In Prison Recently

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.