Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,119 members, 7,818,349 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:19 PM

President Buhari Receives Akinkunmi Adesina In Aso Rock (Photo) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Receives Akinkunmi Adesina In Aso Rock (Photo) (52206 Views)

MC Oluomo Visited President Tinubu At The Aso Rock-photo / Buhari & Osinbajo Admired Ekweremadu Cloth While In Aso Rock- Photo / Is This How They Clean Red Carpets In Aso Rock? - Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari Receives Akinkunmi Adesina In Aso Rock (Photo) by Oduduwa707: 4:18pm On Dec 31, 2019
sad
Re: President Buhari Receives Akinkunmi Adesina In Aso Rock (Photo) by hisexcellency34: 4:18pm On Dec 31, 2019
His successor
Re: President Buhari Receives Akinkunmi Adesina In Aso Rock (Photo) by hamzat55: 4:19pm On Dec 31, 2019
Cos you don't have one. Ode

slimfit1:

I insult your father?
Re: President Buhari Receives Akinkunmi Adesina In Aso Rock (Photo) by Jack500: 4:19pm On Dec 31, 2019
franchasng:
Akinkunmi Adesina the great man Yorubas ought to be following instead they chose to follow a corrupt looting machine at Bourdillion, how are the mighty fallen cry

A
Re: President Buhari Receives Akinkunmi Adesina In Aso Rock (Photo) by Sholaco: 4:20pm On Dec 31, 2019
Soulsymbol99:
This is the type of person datz supposed 2 rule this country .
your type wouldn't still be contented having him as your president undecided ......
Re: President Buhari Receives Akinkunmi Adesina In Aso Rock (Photo) by 2nattie(m): 4:22pm On Dec 31, 2019
Akinwunmi not Akinkunmi
Re: President Buhari Receives Akinkunmi Adesina In Aso Rock (Photo) by surgical: 4:22pm On Dec 31, 2019
naijapips04:
This is the man to replace Buhari. I don't care that he's from SW. This man and a Nuhu ribadu ticket would not be bad. PDP should get their acts right in 2020.
ribadu is a confuse desperate fellow not good enough
Re: President Buhari Receives Akinkunmi Adesina In Aso Rock (Photo) by micflo28(m): 4:24pm On Dec 31, 2019
Soulsymbol99:
Leading Nigeria supercedes meek and humble nature. We had one in Jonathan, it never worked. We still rock with the one we have now cos that's whom we deserve, only if his corruption campaign isn't partisan.
Re: President Buhari Receives Akinkunmi Adesina In Aso Rock (Photo) by surgical: 4:24pm On Dec 31, 2019
mapet:

pls what were the tangible things we achieved in agriculture during the said period ?
Google will help
Re: President Buhari Receives Akinkunmi Adesina In Aso Rock (Photo) by shadeyinka(m): 4:25pm On Dec 31, 2019
Jimi24:

I dont think so. He is very good at what he does. He is widely exposed but he cannot govern Nigeria.
It is not a good CV job.
What prerequisite is needed to govern this country?
Re: President Buhari Receives Akinkunmi Adesina In Aso Rock (Photo) by slimfit1(m): 4:25pm On Dec 31, 2019
hamzat55:
Cos you don't have one. Ode

The Oponu is a DNA your father passed on to you
Re: President Buhari Receives Akinkunmi Adesina In Aso Rock (Photo) by MillerJnr(m): 4:25pm On Dec 31, 2019
GEEBITE:
I love how this man stood straight and was not genuflecting for him like some of our southern slaves and boot lickers. This is a man that surely knows his worth.

naim e grab him hand like almajari wey want chop hand join food.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Receives Akinkunmi Adesina In Aso Rock (Photo) by Jimi24: 4:25pm On Dec 31, 2019
teadrake:
Akinwumi Adesina should be the President of this country. His innovative approach and record during his tenure in the agric ministry is unmatched. The emergence of Akinwumi will no doubt attract huge investment to Nigeria.

Nothing was achieved during his tenure in agric. Trust me, I know what I am talking about. I am into agriculture along with other things. As at 2014, the whole thing was in dis array.
So under him there was a lot of noise and flash but very little was happening.
in his final months in office, Nigeria was still importing lots of palm oil. Nigeria was almost doubling rice importation.

Only the Buhari regime has come to do the necessary DISRUPTION through temporary border closure to expose the causes of the problems.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Receives Akinkunmi Adesina In Aso Rock (Photo) by blowjohn(m): 4:27pm On Dec 31, 2019
slimfit1:
Tell me what is funny here now, nobody is serious in this government. I don't know what that guy is doing there exactly. We have not seen the benefit of having him in that bank.

Oga.
U don't know what's funny cos u were not with them there.
Do u bank with African Development Bank?

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Receives Akinkunmi Adesina In Aso Rock (Photo) by surgical: 4:28pm On Dec 31, 2019
micflo28:
Leading Nigeria supercedes meek and humble nature. We had one in Jonathan, it never worked. We still rock with the one we have now cos that's whom we deserve, only if his corruption campaign isn't partisan.
typical human always in love with their oppressors or the person who caused them the most pain,just like when the people choose Barnabas the armed robber over Jesus who was doing good to them,not surprised about your preference

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Receives Akinkunmi Adesina In Aso Rock (Photo) by Soulsymbol99: 4:28pm On Dec 31, 2019
[quote author=Jimi24 post=85382188]

I dont think so. He is very good at what he does. He is widely exposed but he cannot govern Nigeria.
It is not a good CV job.
[/quot

dis kind of mentality is the reason we are where we are (lemme quote Osibanjo).u said it urself,he is gud @ wot he does.wot exactly does he do if nt governance,which he proved himself worthy both as a minister and nw as presido AFDB.i still understand the angle ur coming frm cos that's why pple like okonji iweala,Kingsley mohalu etc can never rule dis country despite their impressive resumes.then I ask,shall we continue in the hands of dis so called leaders?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Receives Akinkunmi Adesina In Aso Rock (Photo) by d4gmail: 4:30pm On Dec 31, 2019
Why is Buhari gripping his hands so firmly?
Re: President Buhari Receives Akinkunmi Adesina In Aso Rock (Photo) by chrisxxx(m): 4:31pm On Dec 31, 2019
naijapips04:
This is the man to replace Buhari. I don't care that he's from SW. This man and a Nuhu ribadu ticket would not be bad. PDP should get their acts right in 2020.

That grasshopper called Nuhu Ribadu would have been PDP best candidate in 2019. But he ran to APC. I think there some things chasing him which are not clear to us.
Re: President Buhari Receives Akinkunmi Adesina In Aso Rock (Photo) by Enemyofpeace: 4:31pm On Dec 31, 2019
He invited him to inform him to be prepared for he is going to hand over to him in 2023
Re: President Buhari Receives Akinkunmi Adesina In Aso Rock (Photo) by slimfit1(m): 4:31pm On Dec 31, 2019
blowjohn:

Oga.
U don't know what's funny cos u were not with them there.
Do u bank with African Development Bank?

No why?
Re: President Buhari Receives Akinkunmi Adesina In Aso Rock (Photo) by Soulsymbol99: 4:32pm On Dec 31, 2019
Sholaco:
your type wouldn't still be contented having him as your president undecided ......

Oga see Dubai of yesterday, china,singapore etc. Datz the kind of story I want 4 my dear country. If it means us adjusting for the greater good ,no wahala
Re: President Buhari Receives Akinkunmi Adesina In Aso Rock (Photo) by Chukwurah003: 4:32pm On Dec 31, 2019
scribble:
I see a lettered technocrat and an olodo major general

Blinded by PDP criminals. Shiorr!
Re: President Buhari Receives Akinkunmi Adesina In Aso Rock (Photo) by Jimi24: 4:33pm On Dec 31, 2019
slimfit1:
Tell me what is funny here now, nobody is serious in this government. I don't know what that guy is doing there exactly. We have not seen the benefit of having him in that bank.

We have seen the benefit. About $750m facility from AfDB. He is actually more useful to us in AfDB than he was as agriculture minister. As agriculture minister it was phone app for fertilizer.
Rubbish.
Audu Ogbeh / Buhari solve the fertilizer problem getting phosphate from Morocco and establishing blending plants with Nigerian urea/nitrogen.
Problem solved
Re: President Buhari Receives Akinkunmi Adesina In Aso Rock (Photo) by xcelentattitude(m): 4:34pm On Dec 31, 2019
Buhari smile sef undecided

Na wickedness full inside.

See as that man smile fully, Buhari own na boss smile.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Receives Akinkunmi Adesina In Aso Rock (Photo) by Typhoonsbane: 4:34pm On Dec 31, 2019
teadrake:
Akinwumi Adesina should be the President of this country. His innovative approach and record during his tenure in the agric ministry is unmatched. The emergence of Akinwumi will no doubt attract huge investment to Nigeria.
Being a good person isn't enough criteria to run a country.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Receives Akinkunmi Adesina In Aso Rock (Photo) by Animadontel(f): 4:35pm On Dec 31, 2019
how i wish this man can be our next president
Re: President Buhari Receives Akinkunmi Adesina In Aso Rock (Photo) by madridsta007(m): 4:35pm On Dec 31, 2019
post=85381649:
President Muhammadu Buhari today received in audience Dr. Akinkunmi Adesina, President of the African Development Bank (AfDB_Group) at the State House, Abuja.

A Performer Vs Mr Lifeless, the Superintendent of the World's Capital of Poverty.
We know who owns the different designation. I have called no names smiley

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: President Buhari Receives Akinkunmi Adesina In Aso Rock (Photo) by slimfit1(m): 4:36pm On Dec 31, 2019
Jimi24:

We have seen the benefit. About $750m facility from AfDB. He is actually more useful to us in AfDB than he was as agriculture minister. As agriculture minister it was phone app for fertilizer.
Rubbish.
Audu Ogbeh / Buhari solve the fertilizer problem getting phosphate from Morocco and establishing blending plants with Nigerian urea/nitrogen.
Problem solved

What about the useless President Buhari,the only thing he does is take pictures when serious leaders are looking for trade deals.
Re: President Buhari Receives Akinkunmi Adesina In Aso Rock (Photo) by Nobody: 4:37pm On Dec 31, 2019
SouthNigerian:
For General Buhari mind... How can a Southerner (infidel) be the President of AFDB, I must replace him with Fulani Jaruma Sambo.

Re: President Buhari Receives Akinkunmi Adesina In Aso Rock (Photo) by Hearme(m): 4:38pm On Dec 31, 2019
Soulsymbol99:

The people can begin to clamour and push for him and the likes in 2023.
Re: President Buhari Receives Akinkunmi Adesina In Aso Rock (Photo) by Hedonisco: 4:38pm On Dec 31, 2019
HITdemUP:
Mr Integrity....
Uncorruptable general....
All na wash......
Eyes don clear......

Na mumus eyes just dey clear. People like me don sabi the kind idiot wey this abokki be long before 2015.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Many Killed By Gunmen In Omege, Ebonyi Village (Graphic Photo) / Boko Haram Member's Hand And Leg Chopped Off By Insurgents (Photos) / Osinbajo: GEJ, Yar’adua Didn’t Build A Single Road. The Cable.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.