Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,158 members, 7,821,935 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:09 PM

President Buhari Receives Akinkunmi Adesina In Aso Rock (Photo) - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Receives Akinkunmi Adesina In Aso Rock (Photo) (52219 Views)

MC Oluomo Visited President Tinubu At The Aso Rock-photo / Buhari & Osinbajo Admired Ekweremadu Cloth While In Aso Rock- Photo / Is This How They Clean Red Carpets In Aso Rock? - Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari Receives Akinkunmi Adesina In Aso Rock (Photo) by madjune(m): 8:17pm On Jan 01, 2020
adekolaelect:
even if you go to school more than you proved you are "you are people who always making noise and begging to be the first or second slaves to the Fulani caliphates of Nigeria" you don't need more western education but you people lack humanitarians aspect of life" making too much noise yet their best millionaire is a fraudster. They lack moral and respect,they have monetize every aspect of their lives. If you know you know if you don't know google is your friend .that is why they don't have who to lead them than that fraudster who is unable to step into his Father's land anymore .

Check your disjointed, pedestrian lines you call grammar.
You should very well qualify to be in a jss lesson class.
You talking about lack of respect...
Is Naira Marley from the east?
Na only Afonja go produce touts like him...like you too.
Re: President Buhari Receives Akinkunmi Adesina In Aso Rock (Photo) by Mrexcell(m): 9:02pm On Jan 01, 2020
Jimi24:

I dont think so. He is very good at what he does. He is widely exposed but he cannot govern Nigeria.
It is not a good CV job.

You are right Nigeria major problem is mainly a structural one not about electing someone with a good CV.
Re: President Buhari Receives Akinkunmi Adesina In Aso Rock (Photo) by adekolaelect(m): 9:11pm On Jan 01, 2020
madjune:

Check your disjointed, pedestrian lines you call grammar.
You should very well qualify to be in a jss lesson class.
You talking about lack of respect...
Is Naira Marley from the east?
Na only Afonja go produce touts like him...like you too.
Insult is the best answer you can give to any question asked!!!!! As if na me trained you people bad attitudes.I beg help me great your breadwinner "Evans " any time you visit him bvs I know you most visit him where he is bcs you people and criminality is 5&6 grin grin .

Re: President Buhari Receives Akinkunmi Adesina In Aso Rock (Photo) by oloworisedeji12(m): 7:37am On Jan 02, 2020
Intelligent Quotients Level sud be use to determine an intelligent leader...
Re: President Buhari Receives Akinkunmi Adesina In Aso Rock (Photo) by NovusHomo(m): 12:03pm On Jan 03, 2020
Soulsymbol99:
This is the type of person datz supposed 2 rule this country .

Is he, perhaps, being recruited? Just asking.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

The Handshake Between Atiku & Oku Ibom Ibibio Of Ibom Kingdom (Photos) / Cabal Advised President Buhari To Resign, Proposed Abba Kyari For Vice-president / Osinbajo: GEJ, Yar’adua Didn’t Build A Single Road. The Cable.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.