Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,066 members, 7,821,670 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:34 PM

President Buhari Receives Akinkunmi Adesina In Aso Rock (Photo) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Receives Akinkunmi Adesina In Aso Rock (Photo) (52217 Views)

MC Oluomo Visited President Tinubu At The Aso Rock-photo / Buhari & Osinbajo Admired Ekweremadu Cloth While In Aso Rock- Photo / Is This How They Clean Red Carpets In Aso Rock? - Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari Receives Akinkunmi Adesina In Aso Rock (Photo) by Typhoonsbane: 4:38pm On Dec 31, 2019
dilodavid:
Buhari should just hand over to this man without wasting time.
Y'all think governing a country is that easy,you think smiling and dressing corporately is a criteria for good governance.
Re: President Buhari Receives Akinkunmi Adesina In Aso Rock (Photo) by Nobody: 4:38pm On Dec 31, 2019
franchasng:
Yorubas youths will rather stone you to death and even stone Adesina together, how dare you mention Adesina when their lord and political corruption jagaban is still alive with his bullion vans and ready to dash them crumbs from the billions he looted from Lagos, how dare you

Adesina can go to hell for all the Yoruba youths care!

So long as Tinubu controls the agberos and motor park boys and market women in Yoruba land using his henchman MC Oluomo and his daughter the Iyaloja of Lagos to gift marker women rice and packs of Indomie and allow the Yoruba youths to be collecting owomida from motorists in Lagos, Tinubu should continue to rule Yoruba land till eternity, he is an incorruptible great man and emperor of the Yoruba land, according to Yoruba youth forum!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Receives Akinkunmi Adesina In Aso Rock (Photo) by ArticleBeast: 4:38pm On Dec 31, 2019
Jimi24:

I dont think so. He is very good at what he does. He is widely exposed but he cannot govern Nigeria.
It is not a good CV job.
But he can have a political inclined VP... Just pair this man an El rufai or Peter Obi... It is finished
Re: President Buhari Receives Akinkunmi Adesina In Aso Rock (Photo) by Uwavee(m): 4:39pm On Dec 31, 2019
A man of great wisdom. A man that dines with great men like Trump and the rest that your president hasn't dreamt of doing so with. Respect

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Receives Akinkunmi Adesina In Aso Rock (Photo) by sundayoluwatimi(m): 4:40pm On Dec 31, 2019
He did so well as the AFDB President he got a second term.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Receives Akinkunmi Adesina In Aso Rock (Photo) by tot(f): 4:41pm On Dec 31, 2019
It's Akinwumi not Akinkunmi..
Re: President Buhari Receives Akinkunmi Adesina In Aso Rock (Photo) by Nobody: 4:42pm On Dec 31, 2019
Typhoonsbane:

Y'all think governing a country is that easy,you think smiling and dressing corporately is a criteria for good governance.
It's better than having a man that wears agbada everyday and hardly smiles.
Re: President Buhari Receives Akinkunmi Adesina In Aso Rock (Photo) by Gforce2019: 4:44pm On Dec 31, 2019
Nigeria is not a farm. We need someone who is vast in socio-political and social-economal knowledge of the country.
Ngozi okojo-iwela came with her world bank abracadabra , she exposed our Treasury to the white people to drain us.
We need those people that have indept in our Nigeria problem or all these tokunbo personality
Re: President Buhari Receives Akinkunmi Adesina In Aso Rock (Photo) by isahsalee: 4:45pm On Dec 31, 2019
Soulsymbol99:
This is the type of person datz supposed 2 rule this country .

How about you? can't you?
Re: President Buhari Receives Akinkunmi Adesina In Aso Rock (Photo) by Gforce2019: 4:45pm On Dec 31, 2019
Nigeria is not a farm. We need someone who is vast in socio-political and social-economal knowledge of the country.
Ngozi okojo-iwela came with her world bank abracadabra , she exposed our Treasury to the white people to drain us.
We need those people that have indept in our Nigeria problem not all these tokunbo personalities.
Re: President Buhari Receives Akinkunmi Adesina In Aso Rock (Photo) by mvem(m): 4:45pm On Dec 31, 2019
mapet:

pls what were the tangible things we achieved in agriculture during the said period ?
Guy why you dey talk this thing. Why not google and know why he is greatly talked about even internationally...everything no be sentiment
Re: President Buhari Receives Akinkunmi Adesina In Aso Rock (Photo) by divinebayo: 4:47pm On Dec 31, 2019
He should be given opportunity to come and serve in Nigeria again, in the Agricultural sector

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Receives Akinkunmi Adesina In Aso Rock (Photo) by micflo28(m): 4:47pm On Dec 31, 2019
surgical:
typical human always in love with their oppressors or the person who caused them the most pain,just like when the people choose Barnabas the armed robber over Jesus who was doing good to them,not surprised about your preference
I guess you would prefer a chicken hearted president who is taunted around and subjugated by very powerful forces who have seen Aso rock as a second home and bank, having been in the corridor of power for donkey years. To be honest, No president plans to fail, he is just helpless with the forces controlling him. We need someone with rich experience to match them and counter them as well. Bro. I mean well for my dear country, but truth is presidents upon presidents we have in Nigeria seem to fail because of personal interests of many powerful figures. Until we get to a time we don't have Lazy people, circling leaders for selfish interests, we may still have to keep blaming our leaders for failure to lead well.
Re: President Buhari Receives Akinkunmi Adesina In Aso Rock (Photo) by nedekid: 4:49pm On Dec 31, 2019
naijapips04:
This is the man to replace Buhari. I don't care that he's from SW. This man and a Nuhu ribadu ticket would not be bad. PDP should get their acts right in 2020.
This man adesina and Peter Obi.
Oga this country will change for the better shap shap.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Receives Akinkunmi Adesina In Aso Rock (Photo) by naijapips04: 4:51pm On Dec 31, 2019
nedekid:

This man adesina and Peter Obi.
Oga this country will change for the better shap shap.

The problem with that ticket is that its all south. You know it will never fly. Maybe him and a Tambuwal or Nuhu. Trust me, Nuhu is not APC at heart.
Re: President Buhari Receives Akinkunmi Adesina In Aso Rock (Photo) by Typhoonsbane: 4:53pm On Dec 31, 2019
dilodavid:
It's better than having a man that wears agbada everyday and hardly smiles.
Of course he is better than buhari,but we can’t settle for better ,we need to find the best.
Re: President Buhari Receives Akinkunmi Adesina In Aso Rock (Photo) by Nobody: 4:53pm On Dec 31, 2019
slimfit1:
Tell me what is funny here now, nobody is serious in this government. I don't know what that guy is doing there exactly. We have not seen the benefit of having him in that bank.

IPOB spotted, just because he wants an Igbo man as president at all cost 2023, Adesinan he had been song praising since is no longer viable.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Receives Akinkunmi Adesina In Aso Rock (Photo) by Typhoonsbane: 4:55pm On Dec 31, 2019
Uwavee:
A man of great wisdom. A man that dines with great men like Trump and the rest that your president hasn't dreamt of doing so with. Respect
As much as I hate buhari,don’t make the mistake of comparing his status with Adesina,be guided.
Re: President Buhari Receives Akinkunmi Adesina In Aso Rock (Photo) by Multiplier7(m): 4:57pm On Dec 31, 2019
PMB sure knows how to consult the intelligent.

Time to talk about the ECO balderdash.
Re: President Buhari Receives Akinkunmi Adesina In Aso Rock (Photo) by Nobody: 5:00pm On Dec 31, 2019
Typhoonsbane:

Of course he is better than buhari,but we can’t settle for better ,we need to find the best.
We need to start from somewhere and move this nation forward. The best isn't negotiable.
Re: President Buhari Receives Akinkunmi Adesina In Aso Rock (Photo) by Jimi24: 5:02pm On Dec 31, 2019
shadeyinka:

What prerequisite is needed to govern this country?

Most young Nigerian educated folk fall easily for TECHNOCRACY. I dont blame them. It is the mistake that technical skills equal leadership ability, passion, ideological fervour and love of country.

Let me mention a few names - Putin, Erdogan, Trump, Boris Johnson, Kagame, Modi of India.
Are these technocrats?. NO.
They are however symbols of some aspiration of a temporary majority of people. They are also perceived to love their countries more than the opponents, that is why they are in office.

These leaders employ technocrats and give them their requirements. The Sultans of UAE dont know more than Islamic injunctions but see what they built?. They bought everything with money. They loved their countries and adopted the attitude that nothing is too good for my country.

This craze for technocratic ministers is because of failings in the civil service of the FG and States.
I always say Nigerians should try to improve the quality of their civil service. Maybe then they will see that their problem wont be solved having techno ministers. The French civil service was almost the best in the world for 200 years due to good quality recruitment from the elite university called L'ecole Polytechnique. Who set all this up for France?. Probably General De Gaule and he was NOT a technocrat.
In fact De Gaule was a stubborn cranky old man BUT "I love my people, I want the betst for them " that was always his attitude even when France was under occupation by Germany.
Technocracy cannot give you that spirit.

My problem with western bred technocrats like Akinwunmi Adesina is that they buy into BS coming from International Financial institutions and aid agencies and usually are lacking in originality. They have ZERO local knowledge and will usually profer STUPID solutions - like saying the problem with Nigerian agriculture is fertilizer diversion so an IT system and phone app solves the problem. BULLSHIT.
Nigeria 's agriculture problem was complex from inputs to adulteration to lack of training to access to land to finance to lack of nechanization to lack of market access to spoilage et.c

One minister I currently admire is Amechi Rotimi. He is not a technocrat. BA in English. However is attitude is that of a model minister - " I want this for my country, I want it in two years, I want to be able to tell presido that the trains are running in 2020". SIMPLE.

President Kennedy- "we want to be in space by so and so year, What do you need?"
Re: President Buhari Receives Akinkunmi Adesina In Aso Rock (Photo) by APCNig: 5:08pm On Dec 31, 2019
Soulsymbol99:
This is the type of person datz supposed 2 rule this country .

God will not allow that. The fraudster called Adesina said he has revolutionized Agriculture in Nigeria, yet Nigeria was importing rice, beans, even common tomatoes and pepper. Our media house in Yoruba land just hyped the fraudster to get him his current position.

Same as Audu Ogbeh that was Minister for Agriculture after Adesina, he continued with the lies of Adesina, saying Nigeria is now a big farm land, oga old Soldier closed boarders, hunger start to wire everybody.
Re: President Buhari Receives Akinkunmi Adesina In Aso Rock (Photo) by DEROX: 5:09pm On Dec 31, 2019
franchasng:
Yorubas youths will rather stone you to death and even stone Adesina together, how dare you mention Adesina when their lord and political corruption jagaban is still alive with his bullion vans and ready to dash them crumbs from the billions he looted from Lagos, how dare you

So long as Tinubu controls the agberos and motor park boys and market women in Yoruba land using his henchman MC Oluomo and his daughter the Iyaloja of Lagos to gift marker women rice and packs of Indomie and allow the Yoruba youths to be collecting owomida from motorists in Lagos, Tinubu should continue to rule Yoruba land till eternity, he is an incorruptible great man and emperor of the Yoruba land, according to Yoruba youth forum!
we yorubas arent sorry at all buh i feel your pains tinubu is more smarter and recognized than any SE/SS leade.r i would havee also felt the same pain idiot as if their leaders are saints mtchew in fact only God will stop him 2023 or can any of your Igbos stop him?
Re: President Buhari Receives Akinkunmi Adesina In Aso Rock (Photo) by blowjohn(m): 5:11pm On Dec 31, 2019
slimfit1:

No why?

Those guys r trying.
It's the cabals killing us.
Re: President Buhari Receives Akinkunmi Adesina In Aso Rock (Photo) by damade16(m): 5:12pm On Dec 31, 2019
SouthNigerian:
For General Buhari mind... How can a Southerner (infidel) be the President of AFDB, I must replace him with Fulani Jaruma Sambo.

You are crazy! It seems you have forgotten that it was BUHARI that renominated him after his tenure as expired.
Re: President Buhari Receives Akinkunmi Adesina In Aso Rock (Photo) by GeneralPula: 5:12pm On Dec 31, 2019
[s]
franchasng:

[/s]
Re: President Buhari Receives Akinkunmi Adesina In Aso Rock (Photo) by Mujtahida: 5:17pm On Dec 31, 2019
teadrake:
Akinwumi Adesina should be the President of this country. His innovative approach and record during his tenure in the agric ministry is unmatched. The emergence of Akinwumi will no doubt attract huge investment to Nigeria.
The cult of mediocrity will continue to ensure that only the outstandingly inept occupy the saddle of leadership.
Re: President Buhari Receives Akinkunmi Adesina In Aso Rock (Photo) by LZAA: 5:18pm On Dec 31, 2019
ZombieTERROR:
Be careful Adesina.....

Buhari dullardism is highly contagious
Afamed and helinues can tell us moregrin
Cc immhotep GMBuharii greenback Adaibeku rekhina

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Army Deploys 100 Female Soldiers To Secure Abuja-Kaduna Highway / Ola Brown Reacts To Peter Obi Flying Economy Class On A Commercial Flight / Cabal Advised President Buhari To Resign, Proposed Abba Kyari For Vice-president

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.