Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,007 members, 7,821,534 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:26 PM

President Buhari Receives Akinkunmi Adesina In Aso Rock (Photo) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Receives Akinkunmi Adesina In Aso Rock (Photo) (52215 Views)

MC Oluomo Visited President Tinubu At The Aso Rock-photo / Buhari & Osinbajo Admired Ekweremadu Cloth While In Aso Rock- Photo / Is This How They Clean Red Carpets In Aso Rock? - Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari Receives Akinkunmi Adesina In Aso Rock (Photo) by LabDNA: 6:11pm On Dec 31, 2019
FrLukas:

Lol. You'll feed my family with what? Your empty bank account or the cocaine you hope to ferry this coming new year.

Puhleeeze...get lost. We are all billionaires online. I'm sure you are squatting in an uncompleted building somewhere in Oshogbo. cheesy

My dear feed your family first, they need it badly.

Lol.... he got beat down, and struggling to hold on to straws. grin

I'm not a billionaire yet.

I don't usually do this but i need to put you in your place forever.. Anyday any of your phones gets 5% of the amount in this alert, I'll consider you a great man. Make I brag small. grin
Re: President Buhari Receives Akinkunmi Adesina In Aso Rock (Photo) by JastSiryin(m): 6:20pm On Dec 31, 2019
Soulsymbol99:
This is the type of person datz supposed 2 rule this country .
"Lead" my brother "lead"... We're past the Era of monarchy. And honestly speaking, he may not be fit to be perseident. That's one of the strangest things about life.
Re: President Buhari Receives Akinkunmi Adesina In Aso Rock (Photo) by IkeOnyia: 6:20pm On Dec 31, 2019
Jesus Christ is merciful.

3 Likes

Re: President Buhari Receives Akinkunmi Adesina In Aso Rock (Photo) by Omoboricash(m): 6:30pm On Dec 31, 2019
mapet:

pls what were the tangible things we achieved in agriculture during the said period ?
Cassava bread that only produced in Aso rock. Never come across it in Lagos or anywhere in naija
Re: President Buhari Receives Akinkunmi Adesina In Aso Rock (Photo) by slimfit1(m): 6:30pm On Dec 31, 2019
Alapafaari:

IPOB spotted, just because he wants an Igbo man as president at all cost 2023, Adesinan he had been song praising since is no longer viable.

I am Yoruba by the way open your dead brain. I grew up in Kaduna I know hausa people more than you think.
Re: President Buhari Receives Akinkunmi Adesina In Aso Rock (Photo) by NGpatriot: 6:32pm On Dec 31, 2019
LabDNA:

Read through my post history. It is practically almost impossible for someone in my profession to be jobless.

I'm not joking, I'll comfortably feed you and your family effortlessly. It's not bragging, it is reality.

Thanks for stopping by.

LabDNA:
Buhari is clearly more pro-North than pro-Nigeria, but many of his demented followers expect Easterners to be more pro-Nigeria than pro-East.

You see the irony?

Your post history says you are a tribal bigot.

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Receives Akinkunmi Adesina In Aso Rock (Photo) by chrisxxx(m): 6:32pm On Dec 31, 2019
Peacecoy19:
Pdp na party? No body will accend presidency through pdp until it's total demise.
What about APC?
Re: President Buhari Receives Akinkunmi Adesina In Aso Rock (Photo) by slimfit1(m): 6:33pm On Dec 31, 2019
blowjohn:

Those guys r trying.
It's the cabals killing us.

I understand you but if he has good intentions no cabal will come into his government

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Receives Akinkunmi Adesina In Aso Rock (Photo) by Nobody: 6:36pm On Dec 31, 2019
LabDNA:

Lol.... he got beat down, and struggling to hold on to straws. grin

I'm not a billionaire yet.

I don't usually do this but i need to put you in your place forever.. Anyday any of your phones gets 5% of the amount in this alert, I'll consider you a great man. Make I brag small. grin

Where did you steal that picture from? Now you are desperate aren't you? Desperate to prove that you aren't sleeping in some shanty somewhere in Lagos.

Do you want me to post pictures of my account showing 1 trillion dollars? cheesy

Come on bro, we know you couldn't go home to your village this year. What we don't know is whether it is because of shame or lack of funds.

Anyway, limit your hatred for Yorubas and maybe God will bless you this coming new year.

Think about this, maybe the reason you are a broke ass is because you hating on those who have accommodated you in their midst.

Go have a change of heart and stop posting audio bank account online. We both know that's your target for the next 10 years.

Keep working at it bro. wink

3 Likes

Re: President Buhari Receives Akinkunmi Adesina In Aso Rock (Photo) by gidgiddy: 6:44pm On Dec 31, 2019
teadrake:
Akinwumi Adesina should be the President of this country. His innovative approach and record during his tenure in the agric ministry is unmatched. The emergence of Akinwumi will no doubt attract huge investment to Nigeria.

The fact he is a Southerner has already disqualified him in the eyes of the core North

The Fact that he is from the SW has already disqualified from the eyes of the SE and SS

He hasn't got a chance
Re: President Buhari Receives Akinkunmi Adesina In Aso Rock (Photo) by shadeyinka(m): 6:49pm On Dec 31, 2019
Jimi24:

Most young Nigerian educated folk fall easily for TECHNOCRACY. I dont blame them. It is the mistake that technical skills equal leadership ability, passion, ideological fervour and love of country.

Let me mention a few names - Putin, Erdogan, Trump, Boris Johnson, Kagame, Modi of India.
Are these technocrats?. NO.
They are however symbols of some aspiration of a temporary majority of people. They are also perceived to love their countries more than the opponents, that is why they are in office.

These leaders employ technocrats and give them their requirements. The Sultans of UAE dont know more than Islamic injunctions but see what they built?. They bought everything with money. They loved their countries and adopted the attitude that nothing is too good for my country.

This craze for technocratic ministers is because of failings in the civil service of the FG and States.
I always say Nigerians should try to improve the quality of their civil service. Maybe then they will see that their problem wont be solved having techno ministers. The French civil service was almost the best in the world for 200 years due to good quality recruitment from the elite university called L'ecole Polytechnique. Who set all this up for France?. Probably General De Gaule and he was NOT a technocrat.
In fact De Gaule was a stubborn cranky old man BUT "I love my people, I want the betst for them " that was always his attitude even when France was under occupation by Germany.
Technocracy cannot give you that spirit.

My problem with western bred technocrats like Akinwunmi Adesina is that they buy into BS coming from International Financial institutions and aid agencies and usually are lacking in originality. They have ZERO local knowledge and will usually profer STUPID solutions - like saying the problem with Nigerian agriculture is fertilizer diversion so an IT system and phone app solves the problem. BULLSHIT.
Nigeria 's agriculture problem was complex from inputs to adulteration to lack of training to access to land to finance to lack of nechanization to lack of market access to spoilage et.c

One minister I currently admire is Amechi Rotimi. He is not a technocrat. BA in English. However is attitude is that of a model minister - " I want this for my country, I want it in two years, I want to be able to tell presido that the trains are running in 2020". SIMPLE.

President Kennedy- "we want to be in space by so and so year, What do you need?"
I think I understand you.
I thought you were going to say "political experience" and I would have opposed you.

Yes you are correct. The one who can govern us is the person with a burning love for our community.

Unfortunately, in a "Failed System", in addition to LOVE, you need one who Understands our problem, Know what to do about it AND have enough stubbornness to execute his plans.

Politicians love only themselves and no one else!
Re: President Buhari Receives Akinkunmi Adesina In Aso Rock (Photo) by LabDNA: 6:52pm On Dec 31, 2019
FrLukas:

Where did you steal that picture from? Now you are desperate aren't you? Desperate to prove that you aren't sleeping in some shanty somewhere in Lagos.

Do you want me to post pictures of my account showing 1 trillion dollars? cheesy

Come on bro, we know you couldn't go home to your village this year. What we don't know is whether it is because of shame or lack of funds.

Anyway, limit your hatred for Yorubas and maybe God will bless you this coming new year.

Think about this, maybe the reason you are a broke ass is because you hating on those who have accommodated you in their midst.

Go have a change of heart and stop posting audio bank account online. We both know that's your target for the next 10 years.

Keep working at it bro. wink

See epistles!

He is shocked! He don weak. Why not do a reverse search on the pix and see if exists anywhere else online. Olodo!

He thinks everyone here na small pikin wey hungry wan kill. Poverty mentality loves misery.

Boy even though this forum is riddled with trisomic kids and sadists like you, there are multi-millionaires here far richer than I am. I've met a few offline and we've done great dealings.

Rebuke every poverty mentality and bitterness in your life, stop hating Igbos as we enter the new year. Then maybe your fortunes might start to turn around.

An Easterner might even be the one to drop you your first millions.

Be positive, and stop dying of hatred for a tribe, bitterness and prosperity cannot co-exist.

I wish you well this coming year. Place your hand on your head and receive it! grin
Re: President Buhari Receives Akinkunmi Adesina In Aso Rock (Photo) by Ayobami7(m): 7:06pm On Dec 31, 2019
注意
Re: President Buhari Receives Akinkunmi Adesina In Aso Rock (Photo) by Fearcom(m): 7:07pm On Dec 31, 2019
Jimi24:

I dont think so. He is very good at what he does. He is widely exposed but he cannot govern Nigeria.
It is not a good CV job.

If a certifcateless man can govern this country then somebody like Adesina can govern this country
Re: President Buhari Receives Akinkunmi Adesina In Aso Rock (Photo) by LabDNA: 7:14pm On Dec 31, 2019
NGpatriot:

Your post history says you are a tribal bigot.

Check your post history Mr buharist. You are the reason why some of us are becoming ethnic far rightists by the day.
Re: President Buhari Receives Akinkunmi Adesina In Aso Rock (Photo) by hamzat55: 7:38pm On Dec 31, 2019
You are a Brainless idiot

slimfit1:

The Oponu is a DNA your father passed on to you
Re: President Buhari Receives Akinkunmi Adesina In Aso Rock (Photo) by Tuxpera: 7:43pm On Dec 31, 2019
GeneralPula:

Okay.
Who do you think is more fit to Govern Nigeria?
Buhari is.
Re: President Buhari Receives Akinkunmi Adesina In Aso Rock (Photo) by bluefilm: 7:48pm On Dec 31, 2019
naijapips04:
This is the man to replace Buhari. I don't care that he's from SW. This man and a Nuhu ribadu ticket would not be bad. PDP should get their acts right in 2020.

You were making some sense... until you mentioned PDP.

PDP gbukwee gi dia.

Nonsense. angry
Re: President Buhari Receives Akinkunmi Adesina In Aso Rock (Photo) by phyllumtopilla: 7:57pm On Dec 31, 2019
Jimi24:

I dont think so. He is very good at what he does. He is widely exposed but he cannot govern Nigeria.
It is not a good CV job

Very right, being intelligent and upright as he is not a guarantee he can successfully manage the Nation......he will most probably be most effective doing what he does.
Re: President Buhari Receives Akinkunmi Adesina In Aso Rock (Photo) by mapet: 8:04pm On Dec 31, 2019
mvem:
Guy why you dey talk this thing. Why not google and know why he is greatly talked about even internationally...everything no be sentiment

See useless answer, I ask a question in connection to suggestion that he he's worthy of being a president based on his achievements as minister of Agriculture. what are these? you're pointing to Google. Are
you that blank that you have nothing to submit ?
Re: President Buhari Receives Akinkunmi Adesina In Aso Rock (Photo) by mapet: 8:07pm On Dec 31, 2019
mvem:
Guy why you dey talk this thing. Why not google and know why he is greatly talked about even internationally...everything no be sentiment

I am not talking of the popularity or how he's talked about
"internationally". Name his achievements as minister of Agriculture ?
Re: President Buhari Receives Akinkunmi Adesina In Aso Rock (Photo) by AyakaDunukofia: 8:09pm On Dec 31, 2019
Soulsymbol99:

Nigerians are fond of using the word rule. The word rule resonates with maximum/authoritarian dominion. Next time use the word preside.

Don't pray to be ruled. Let whoever you wish preside over the affairs of your country. You already had enough of rulers.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Receives Akinkunmi Adesina In Aso Rock (Photo) by adekolaelect(m): 8:54pm On Dec 31, 2019
madjune:
Afonja man.
Always ready to laugh when no joke is made.
Yamiri or ipod people always ready to cry even if they were not hurt .cry cry is their DNA.
Re: President Buhari Receives Akinkunmi Adesina In Aso Rock (Photo) by Btruth: 9:00pm On Dec 31, 2019
Soulsymbol99:
will someone like jagaban allow him?
Re: President Buhari Receives Akinkunmi Adesina In Aso Rock (Photo) by Rossikk(m): 9:07pm On Dec 31, 2019
AyakaDunukofia:

Nigerians are fond of using the word rule. The word rule resonates with maximum/authoritarian dominion. Next time use the word preside.

Don't pray to be ruled. Let whoever you wish preside over the affairs of your country. You already had enough of rulers.

Very well said. That's why we blame our presidents for whatever is wrong, because we think since they are 'ruling' us, then they are - or should be - in charge of, and responsible for, everything going on around us.

In the USA 50,000 people are shot annually. No one blames Trump for that. It's seen as a societal issue. Something everyone should get together and find a solution to. If it were to be in Nigeria, many would have asserted that Buhari himself was the one sending all those gunmen to kill people.
Re: President Buhari Receives Akinkunmi Adesina In Aso Rock (Photo) by DMerciful(m): 9:11pm On Dec 31, 2019
He did not bow! This is my guy. Eye to eye!
Re: President Buhari Receives Akinkunmi Adesina In Aso Rock (Photo) by 7lives: 9:12pm On Dec 31, 2019
teadrake:
Akinwumi Adesina should be the President of this country. His innovative approach and record during his tenure in the agric ministry is unmatched. The emergence of Akinwumi will no doubt attract huge investment to Nigeria.

Especially the cassava bread that is now like pure water in Nigeria.
Re: President Buhari Receives Akinkunmi Adesina In Aso Rock (Photo) by Amalekki: 9:15pm On Dec 31, 2019
Jimi24:

It is not a good CV job.
Please let's do away with this baseless assumption and mentality that failed the older generations in Nigeria. Leading Nigeria or any other nation does not require a special superhuman. Our constitution is clear on what is required to become the president of Nigeria. Let us stop complicating it with unnecessary imaginary requirements.
Re: President Buhari Receives Akinkunmi Adesina In Aso Rock (Photo) by 7lives: 9:16pm On Dec 31, 2019
franchasng:
Yoruba youths will rather stone you to death and even stone Adesina together, how dare you mention Adesina when their lord and political corruption jagaban is still alive with his bullion vans and ready to dash them crumbs from the billions he looted from Lagos, how dare you

Adesina can go to hell for all the Yoruba youths care!

So long as Tinubu controls the agberos and motor park boys and market women in Yoruba land using his henchman MC Oluomo and his daughter the Iyaloja of Lagos to gift vulnerable market women rice and packs of Indomie and allow the Yoruba youths to be collecting owomida from motorists in Lagos, Tinubu should continue to rule Yoruba land till eternity, he is an incorruptible great man and emperor of the Yoruba land, according to Yoruba youth forum!

Won now yin won fe ra oja, e so igba yin.
Re: President Buhari Receives Akinkunmi Adesina In Aso Rock (Photo) by NGpatriot: 9:17pm On Dec 31, 2019
[s]
LabDNA:

Check your post history Mr buharist. You are the reason why some of us are becoming ethnic far rightists by the day.
[/s]

I don't hide who I'm like you cowards.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Army Deploys 100 Female Soldiers To Secure Abuja-Kaduna Highway / Ola Brown Reacts To Peter Obi Flying Economy Class On A Commercial Flight / Cabal Advised President Buhari To Resign, Proposed Abba Kyari For Vice-president

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.