Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,214 members, 7,818,728 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:08 PM

Lady Sream As Doctor Operate To Remove This Large intimacy gadget Stuckedin Her Vargin@ - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Sream As Doctor Operate To Remove This Large intimacy gadget Stuckedin Her Vargin@ (4299 Views)

Is A Crime Or Illegal To Have A intimacy gadget In Nigeria / Army Officer Rushed To Hospital With A intimacy gadget Stuck In Her Private Part (Pics) / Curve Igbo Lady Flogged Mercilessly After She Was Caught With A intimacy gadget:video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Sream As Doctor Operate To Remove This Large intimacy gadget Stuckedin Her Vargin@ by Mrop(m): 5:44pm On Dec 31, 2019
The question is how did it get there.

In a short video, some doctor were seen operating on a lady.

They operate on her to remove the large object that she inserted in her v area.

Its so disturbing.

Watch the Video HERE

Source ; http://www.praizenews.com/girl-scream-as-doctor-operate-her-to-remove-the-large-oblject-stucked-in-her-private-part/

Re: Lady Sream As Doctor Operate To Remove This Large intimacy gadget Stuckedin Her Vargin@ by Mrop(m): 5:45pm On Dec 31, 2019
Watch The Video ==> HERE

Re: Lady Sream As Doctor Operate To Remove This Large intimacy gadget Stuckedin Her Vargin@ by healthserve(m): 5:54pm On Dec 31, 2019
Get a real man you won't hear word. This thing go Don scatter that place now embarassed

5 Likes

Re: Lady Sream As Doctor Operate To Remove This Large intimacy gadget Stuckedin Her Vargin@ by Abfinest007(m): 6:45pm On Dec 31, 2019
it looks irritating
Re: Lady Sream As Doctor Operate To Remove This Large intimacy gadget Stuckedin Her Vargin@ by Mrop(m): 8:16pm On Dec 31, 2019
healthserve:
Get a real man you won't hear word. This thing go Don scatter that place now embarassed
lol
Re: Lady Sream As Doctor Operate To Remove This Large intimacy gadget Stuckedin Her Vargin@ by realceeg(m): 8:32pm On Dec 31, 2019
these re the ones that form wat I don know ..later they will end up with this..some mumu girls
Re: Lady Sream As Doctor Operate To Remove This Large intimacy gadget Stuckedin Her Vargin@ by Tedpgrass: 8:47pm On Dec 31, 2019
Why was the procedure not done under general anaesthetic

Yikes.

Re: Lady Sream As Doctor Operate To Remove This Large intimacy gadget Stuckedin Her Vargin@ by Kobicove(m): 9:20pm On Dec 31, 2019
Nothing wey person no go see for this life undecided
Re: Lady Sream As Doctor Operate To Remove This Large intimacy gadget Stuckedin Her Vargin@ by aminusodiq(m): 1:58am On Jan 01, 2020
G
Re: Lady Sream As Doctor Operate To Remove This Large intimacy gadget Stuckedin Her Vargin@ by YungMillionaire: 5:42am On Jan 01, 2020
I have been told I have a very big d1ck BUT there is no way my d1ck can compete with that fat montrosity
Re: Lady Sream As Doctor Operate To Remove This Large intimacy gadget Stuckedin Her Vargin@ by Nobody: 6:45am On Jan 01, 2020
Tedpgrass:
Why was the procedure not done under general anaesthetic

Yikes.

Some doctors are devils.They know how painful it is to use ordinary pin to cut open someone's skin (let's say boil) without anaesthetics yet they would ask a patient if he or she would want to go under the knife without anaesthetics and if the patient tells them yes they begin to cut him/her open forgetting that some people do not understand medical terms and the degree of pain they would feel if the surgery is done without anaesthetics.
Re: Lady Sream As Doctor Operate To Remove This Large intimacy gadget Stuckedin Her Vargin@ by Mrop(m): 10:40pm On Jan 01, 2020
Toor I tire oo
Love4God:

Some doctors are devils.They know how painful it is to use ordinary pin to cut open someone's skin (let's say boil) without anaesthetics yet they would ask a patient if he or she would want to go under the knife without anaesthetics and if the patient tells them yes they begin to cut him/her open forgetting that some people do not understand medical terms and the degree of pain they would feel if the surgery is done without anaesthetics.

(1) (Reply)

Guys,can You Marry A Older Lady...girls Can You Marry A Young Guy / Dirty Runs Girl / My Mum Justified To Slap My Wife?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.