Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,055 members, 7,810,945 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:04 PM

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 - Business (272) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 (529349 Views)

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (269) (270) (271) (272) (273) (274) (275) ... (660) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by saxy4c(m): 11:36am On Apr 14, 2020
SELL GOLD 1722 SL 1725 TP 1700

I'm looking to buy Gold around 1700 area for 1800 and 2000 by the end of the year or Feb 2021. In Sha Allah.
Careful with Gold spread, its up to 50pips instead of the regulate 5pips on certain brokers.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by teemy(m): 11:57am On Apr 14, 2020
teemy:
Viettastitches, I've gotten your strategy.

Dreamscapar, waiting to get yours.

I got a message from Dreamscapar that he was in the contest not for the money. I guess he is like I was trying to know where I stood in the sphere of things among global traders.

This leaves Viettastitches as the last-man-standing. After verification of the strategy and trades, I will make the final announcemwnt. Cheers all.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by EXLOVER(m): 12:03pm On Apr 14, 2020
Due to this lockdown, I decided to give search for a new way to make money online cause i don't want to go into internet fraud, I gave forex a thought, I saw a post on nairaland, the guy was asking for 2k for beginners tutorials, I wanted to try him, but i said to myself, I know how to read and write, if the guy is making money from trading why is he asking for common 2k for tutorials. Instead of paying him 2k i better use the money to sub. I saw another thread for beginners last week to subscribe to his channel for free, the guy teaching was really so cool.

I deposited $10 to my account, I lost the whole $10 yesterday when i started trading, lol, I decided to deposit another $30, I made $25 profit, I withdraw my capital back, so far so good I'm doing well since yesterday and this morning, i have lost some money though, but i have $51 in my account right now.

I'm a beginner, you all were beginners before, my question is, I'm doing okay, or the business is just welcoming me for a future lost? I just need some pro to encourage me.

I don't have a mentor though.

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by JerryQ: 12:15pm On Apr 14, 2020
Fmusty:

Got in a bit earlier. Seems our watchlist is similar.

This pair is not among my favorite at all, too slow.... Have other pairs doing really well already.

Hehehehehehe, we might have similar trading psychology.

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by saxy4c(m): 12:22pm On Apr 14, 2020
Please adhere to the SL on this.
Gold could be a better sell if it gets to 1735 during US session. But most probably gold will come down.

The anticipated fall is presumed by the US stock earning being declared today. Stocks are obviously in red and gold could follow these stocks.

BUYING GBPUSD 1.2540 SL 1.2510 TP 1.2800

saxy4c:
SELL GOLD 1722 SL 1725 TP 1700.

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by princeso2020(m): 12:29pm On Apr 14, 2020
hello folks, here is the system i promised some of us here. the system is designed for MT5 but you can still use it on MT4 platform.
the system is good for scalping, swing and day trading. it is free the manual and the indicators is attached
click the link: https://gofile.io/?c=DdoqTW

here is what it looks like on my chart

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by saxy4c(m): 12:37pm On Apr 14, 2020
Hi, thanks for sharing.
How about the system you posted that wasn't for sale neither was it free. The one the USDCAD trade for 12pips and GJ for 25pips I think. I can't the post on here anymore.
Please I want to learn that one.
princeso2020:
hello folks, here is the system i promised some of us here. the system is designed for MT5 but you can still use it on MT4 platform.
the system is good for scalping, swing and day trading. it is free the manual and the indicators is attached
click the link: https://gofile.io/?c=DdoqTW

here is what it looks like on my chart
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Fmusty: 12:44pm On Apr 14, 2020
EXLOVER:
Due to this lockdown, I decided to give search for a new way to make money online cause i don'
I'm a beginner, you all were beginners before, my question is, I'm doing okay, or the business is just welcoming me for a future lost? I just need some pro to encourage me.

I applaud you for taking the decision to sub, rather than giving that guy 2k, because if you did, then u have successfully contributed to his lockdown palliative package.

U have done really well by turning over that money in a short time, so it's great u withdrew your capital back, chance that u will lose the money back is high, not a prophet of doom. Forex is not that easy, but surely u can be successfully, it takes a long time and discipline, make a research, u will find out that less than 5% forex traders are consistent in profit, a lot gave up... Forex is not a get rich quick, at this moment, go to You Tube for lot of free resources, and start trading ONLY ON DEMO, forget about making money in forex for now, and look for another hustle.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by princeso2020(m): 1:22pm On Apr 14, 2020
[quote author=saxy4c post=88431336]Hi, thanks for sharing.
How about the system you posted that wasn't for sale neither was it free. The one the USDCAD trade for 12pips and GJ for 25pips I think. I can't the post on here anymore.
Please I want to learn that one.[/quot

check my signature lets talk
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by blackman007: 2:15pm On Apr 14, 2020
[quote author=princeso2020 post=88432957][/quote]

I hope there are no hidden charges, if there is please let us know, I’ll suggest you spill it out here thanks... cool
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Nobody: 2:23pm On Apr 14, 2020
Please I beg of you. Help a lady who is determined to succeed in life. Help me out here. Teach me how to trade forex for free
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by blackman007: 2:26pm On Apr 14, 2020
LadyBeee:
Please I beg of you. Help a lady who is determined to succeed in life. Help me out here. Teach me how to trade forex for free

Not saying this to discourage you, forex is no child’s play... not for weaklings, as a matter of fact if you are normal you can’t trade forex grin grin

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by KrazzyAndy(m): 2:43pm On Apr 14, 2020
EXLOVER:
Due to this lockdown, I decided to give search for a new way to make money online cause i don't want to go into internet fraud, I gave forex a thought, I saw a post on nairaland, the guy was asking for 2k for beginners tutorials, I wanted to try him, but i said to myself, I know how to read and write, if the guy is making money from trading why is he asking for common 2k for tutorials. Instead of paying him 2k i better use the money to sub. I saw another thread for beginners last week to subscribe to his channel for free, the guy teaching was really so cool.

I deposited $10 to my account, I lost the whole $10 yesterday when i started trading, lol, I decided to deposit another $30, I made $25 profit, I withdraw my capital back, so far so good I'm doing well since yesterday and this morning, i have lost some money though, but i have $51 in my account right now.

Bro abeg who be the oerson wey teach for free cause right now I've watched lots of YouTube videos and still nothing like some of them are just repeating the same thing charts pips take profits and blah blah truth be told i need some one to guide me all though I'm using meta4 trading app as a demo to learn my problem is that i still don't understand how to set take profits and sell limits please kindly put me through and i will even be glad if we can chat on Whatsapp
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Bornfool(m): 2:49pm On Apr 14, 2020
[quote author=LadyBeee post=88435270]Please I beg of you. Help a lady who is determined to succeed in life. Help me out here. Teach me how to trade forex for free[/

If you really want to do a peaceful business to succeed in life. I will advice you not to trade forex.
Me too am a learner but I can give you some beginner video you can use to learn on YouTube that can give you idea of how Forex works then I will refer to some site you can download some free course
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by peteregwu(m): 3:05pm On Apr 14, 2020
saxy4c:
SELL GOLD 1722 SL 1725 TP 1700

I'm looking to buy Gold around 1700 area for 1800 and 2000 by the end of the year or Feb 2021. In Sha Allah.
Careful with Gold spread, its up to 50pips instead of the regulate 5pips on certain brokers.

I actually respect your analysis. I think you have improved greatly. If do enjoy your calls. I saw opportunity on gold. I loaded a 10 aud account and jump on it. Still running, I think inwiiod wait till 1800, God willing am able to wait.

3 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Kene1245(m): 4:10pm On Apr 14, 2020
Greetings all.. please I want to know more about 7B forex. Is it legit
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by princeso2020(m): 5:55pm On Apr 14, 2020
blackman007:

I hope there are no hidden charges, if there is please let us know, I’ll suggest you spill it out here thanks... cool

There is this saying, that you do not give a 16 years old boy who just learnt how to drive a formula 1 Ferrari car to drive because you know what the out come is going to be.
For those who has taking their time to thank me for all the free systems i have being sending here, i appreciate you all. please i beg you folks go for knowledge, if you have money spend it to acquire knowledge. but if you do not have keep at what you are doing now, make use of your time online to study more about fx. no one become a professional trader without garnering knowledge from those who are head of you in the same business.
i can not sell my systems to you because many can not afford it but i have a mentor-ship class that you pay for and i will expose what i do with my most power trading course. if you can afford it good, if you can not afford it good.

May the pips be with you
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by infofirst(m): 5:56pm On Apr 14, 2020
GladmanGoddey:
infofirst still remain the only boss here, the rest are just joker grin
@infofirst hw far nw? no competition from your side? grin

Smile. Corona no let am show yet o.

Been thinking to give out #5000 each to five members here as palliative measure instead. But the other monster in me be saying that's too small for boys here.
If you think it's nice. Nominate members that you think deserve it.

I have @Kene1245 as first person am nominating after that (fruster) refused to award the prize to him.
What do we think? Nominate yourself or nominate somebody.

Note:: Any one that have displayed big man in the thread will not be considered for the prize but you can nomimate others.

7 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by peteregwu(m): 6:03pm On Apr 14, 2020
infofirst:

Been thinking to give out #5000 each to five members here as palliative measure instead. But the other monster in me be saying that's too small for boys here.

I have @Kene1245 as first person am nominating after that (fruster) refused to award the prize to him.

Note:: Any one that have displayed big man in the thread will not be considered for the prize but you can nomimate others.

Bros I dey here I need that money, I won't lie you.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by infofirst(m): 6:07pm On Apr 14, 2020
peteregwu:

Bros I dey here I need that money, I won't lie you.

Number 2. But if any one can prove you no deserve Am. I will substitute you.

@voraz. Something tells me you are qualified too. Right or wrong?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by saxy4c(m): 6:14pm On Apr 14, 2020
If you have just 100usd in your account and you want to make something to make you happy.
Buy Gold here at 1730 with 0.03 lots. Let the trade run to 1900 and if you lose up to 30usd on this trade. I'd give you an account that'd assuredly triple your loss back.
But I wouldn't advice you take me seriously.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Ibrahim505(m): 6:21pm On Apr 14, 2020
I nominate @infofirst.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by peteregwu(m): 6:49pm On Apr 14, 2020
infofirst:

Number 2. But if any one can prove you no deserve Am. I will substitute you.

@voraz. Something tells me you are qualified too. Right or wrong?

Abeg make I drop my account before my phone off 8% now. Nepa is not even smiling with is here.

Uba : 2128249619
Peter egwuatu.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by infofirst(m): 6:50pm On Apr 14, 2020
Ibrahim505:
I nominate @infofirst.

grin angry grin angry angry grin angry angry grin grin You nominate @infofirst or nominate yourself
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by peteregwu(m): 6:51pm On Apr 14, 2020
saxy4c:
If you have just 100usd in your account and you want to make something to make you happy.
Buy Gold here at 1730 with 0.03 lots. Let the trade run to 1900 and if you lose up to 30usd on this trade. I'd give you an account that'd assuredly triple your loss back.
But I wouldn't advice you take me seriously.

If it would run to 1900, then it seems I would change some of the one I placed already to that tp. My tp was 1800. I want to leave it till then and I don't want to know whether it goes agsinsy me or not. Am just taken that risk anyway. But that 0.03 dey fear me. I prefer remaining with 0.01. I only started with a 10 aud account. I just pray this works out mehn.. grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Nobody: 7:06pm On Apr 14, 2020
USDJPY..
Price currently at the red horizontal line support.
We wait to see what happens there, whether respect or break-out.
Hopefully is will be a good trade by London open tomorrow.
Good luck.

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by unclenna(m): 7:08pm On Apr 14, 2020
saxy4c:
Please adhere to the SL on this.
Gold could be a better sell if it gets to 1735 during US session. But most probably gold will come down.

The anticipated fall is presumed by the US stock earning being declared today. Stocks are obviously in red and gold could follow these stocks.

BUYING GBPUSD 1.2540 SL 1.2510 TP 1.2800

this is what kills traders

GOLD MUST COME DOWN

Please the secret in forex is trading what you see
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by ediplan: 7:10pm On Apr 14, 2020
infofirst:

grin angry grin angry angry grin angry angry grin grin You nominate @infofirst or nominate yourself

I am nominating @ connectsam and @vorax
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Karleb(m): 7:13pm On Apr 14, 2020
infofirst:

I nominate myself! cool grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by GladmanGoddey(m): 7:13pm On Apr 14, 2020
infofirst:

Abi i talk ham grin the only real boss here cheesy thanks for always looking out for us. The 5k is not small it will go a long way in helping someone here.
I nominate wiconse wink
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by viettastitches(f): 7:14pm On Apr 14, 2020
infofirst:

I nominate myself oooooo.this quarantine is not smiling at all.

(1) (2) (3) ... (269) (270) (271) (272) (273) (274) (275) ... (660)

Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 / ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* / Forex Trading - Season 15

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.