Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,193 members, 7,811,501 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:12 PM

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 - Business (271) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 (529551 Views)

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (268) (269) (270) (271) (272) (273) (274) ... (660) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by princeso2020(m): 11:56am On Apr 13, 2020
Tonyfx:
Personally, I don't have a problem with folks selling their knowledge but when someone who is still on their way to becoming a successful trader starts asking people for subscription fees I'm definitely going to speak my mind on that. Because that means they're looking for money to compensate for the loses they incurred that month at the expense of their subscribers. To me that is scam.

You are very correct, in this aspect we must shine our eyes well well not to be scammed.

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Fmusty: 12:29pm On Apr 13, 2020
princeso2020:
Hello folks, greetings to everyone. I hope you all had a great weekend, there is one issue i want everyone of us to tackle, it is the issue of some folks coming to market trading

May the pips be with you.

Well said!

But really, how many real traders can sell their real winning edge secret, for a token?

As we all know, some people will keep living in illusion and keep bragging about the number of years they have been trading, I for one, the idea of forex came to mind since 2003, does that mean I have being trading since 17 years ago? That's what some people count as years of experience.....

The bitter truth is that very very very few traders know what they are doing, and it will be a miracle for a trader to sell his/her secret for few dollars or to even try saying it at all. Most of the teachings out there is just the main basics, that secret discovery hunt, most/every student are ON THERE OWN.

6 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by saxy4c(m): 1:41pm On Apr 13, 2020
EURAUD in 440pips profit holding for TP
AUDCHF up 110pips
AUDUSD up 160pips
Should be able to get 1000 commutative pips on these.

saxy4c:
EURAUD SELL
SL @ 1.75900
TP @ 1.68000

AUDCHF BUY
SL @ 0.60000
TP @ 0.62350

AUDUSD BUY
SL @ 0.61730
TP @ 0.64920

SL is all about 40pips from entry now.

5 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by ncpat(m): 1:51pm On Apr 13, 2020
A look at daily signify you can join the party at your own risk

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by ncpat(m): 1:59pm On Apr 13, 2020
saxy4c:
EURAUD in 440pips profit holding for TP
AUDCHF up 110pips
AUDUSD up 160pips
Should be able to get 1000 commutative pips on these.

Nice one not easy to hold on to trade like this so I admire your spirit.

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by saxy4c(m): 2:51pm On Apr 13, 2020
Focus on getting an entry that would get you risk free in no time, when you see it hit your objective time and time again, you'd just keep rinsing and repeating.
It's illogical to see a trade that's 500usd in the money go back to 200usd, but when you focus in your head that you've seen it go to 2000usd several times, you'd just strong your mind and say nothing dey happen. It's serious mental exercise, but its highly profitable.
SELECT A RISK THAT YOU CAN AFFORD TO LOSE, THE REWARDS SHOULD BE LEFT TO YOUR BELIEVE IN YOUR TRADES AND THAT THE MARKET NA SERIOUS MUMU grin
ncpat:

Nice one not easy to hold on to trade like this so I admire your spirit.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by saxy4c(m): 3:02pm On Apr 13, 2020
You're not too far from my objective. I don beg you tire,
this your system gives me mind for reentries, as you've finished eating the egunfe and blokoto leaving only the shaki [i tasted amala a few years back, let's just say yorubas food instigated me to learn the language grin], is it good?
ncpat:
A look at daily signify you can join the party at your own risk

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by easytos(m): 3:14pm On Apr 13, 2020
Hmm.

The truth is that no one truly making gains will really give his secrets free of charge.

Even in schools where no one really teaches you to make money, you still pay for it.

How much more making money.

My advice: Learn the basics of forex, get a good mentor to follow, develop your system and stay consistent and persistent.

Also, learn money and emotional management (these are the KING skills)

Thanks

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by saxy4c(m): 3:14pm On Apr 13, 2020
NZDUSD BUY 6080 SL 0.6050 TP 0.62580
EURJPY SELL 117.67 SL 117.97 TP 116.67
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by AXYZ: 4:19pm On Apr 13, 2020
wiconse:
Hmmm, I am speechless.

You failed to do your homework and you are blaming others.

Sometimes, we think we are smart but then we aren't.

Axyz thanks for your assistance. When I get back to base, I will get back to you

I don't know what you're talking about. Abegi. That was a non-issue. Forget it. Take care bro
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Bakrabas: 4:36pm On Apr 13, 2020
Pls what's the problem with olymp trade... Both app and site is currently not working since morning. Who else experienced this or the problem is from my side
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Nobody: 5:06pm On Apr 13, 2020
@saxy4c, @dovic4u, @tonyfx,@skanas, @GladmanGoddey, @everyone here thanks for ypur input concerning the competition brouhaha.

Teemy did well by hosting a competition here. But then, why will he confirm a winner and fail to do what is right? I thought he would have gone to do a basic check on the participants even before the end of the competition. Truth be told, not merely because I was not paid the price, however, I am disappointed.

Asking for my strategy after winning seems fraudulent, eitherways I am glad i didn't give you my whole package. I would have been the biggest loser grin

Be that as it may, The competition has proven that I have a good and working strategy that has been so profitable. Apparently, I have been a better trader for quite sometime now.

Thank you.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by ncpat(m): 5:24pm On Apr 13, 2020
saxy4c:
You're not too far from my objective. I don beg you tire,
this your system gives me mind for reentries, as you've finished eating the egunfe and blokoto leaving only the shaki [i tasted amala a few years back, let's just say yorubas food instigated me to learn the language grin], is it good?

My oga @ the top this your grammar dey scatter my head oh hahahahaha

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by teemy(m): 6:23pm On Apr 13, 2020
Viettastitches, I've gotten your strategy.

Dreamscapar, waiting to get yours.

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by viettastitches(f): 6:58pm On Apr 13, 2020
teemy:
Viettastitches, I've gotten your strategy.
Dreamscapar, waiting to get yours.
Wow, waiting for the good news.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by teemy(m): 7:10pm On Apr 13, 2020
viettastitches:

Wow, waiting for the good news.

Remember, Dreamscapar still precedes you
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by JerryQ: 7:13pm On Apr 13, 2020
Good Breakout here!
Hello guys, how are you doing?

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Fmusty: 8:07pm On Apr 13, 2020
JerryQ:
Good Breakout here!
Hello guys, how are you doing?

Nice one, who copied who We have a similar entry.

Some fools should come out for u, fighting u that u didn't inform them when u enter the trade, except they are selective with their attacks. They will tell u to go to Instagram, that you are a scam.
Lest I forget, they will start bragging about the number of years they have being trading that u begin to wonder if they started from d womb.

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by JerryQ: 8:47pm On Apr 13, 2020
Hehehehehe, good entry there.

I don't have time for all those sef. Results speak for themselves.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Fmusty: 8:49pm On Apr 13, 2020
JerryQ:
Hehehehehe, good entry there.

I don't have time for all those sef. Results speak for themselves.

Naso. Happy piping
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Fmusty: 1:01am On Apr 14, 2020
Observations continue
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by saxy4c(m): 2:23am On Apr 14, 2020
Got banned while posting these setups. Still around entry with good RRR so not bad to hop in.

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by JerryQ: 4:15am On Apr 14, 2020
i just got in here

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Fmusty: 9:30am On Apr 14, 2020
JerryQ:
i just got in here

Got in a bit earlier. Seems our watchlist is similar.

This pair is not among my favorite at all, too slow.... Have other pairs doing really well already.

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Fmusty: 10:07am On Apr 14, 2020
I have being on this particular pair for 1 month now, it is slow like anything... Snail will beat it hands down if engaged in a race. If you are not a patient person, blacklist this pair jejely.

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by saxy4c(m): 10:28am On Apr 14, 2020
EURUSD BUY 1.0930 SL 1.0900 TP 1.2030

Totally different ball game, getting into trades instantaneously in contrast to running on here to post results of trades in progress grin.

If you fall for the flashy results you see without any grasp of the origin of the process then you have yourself to blame after you fall for the scheming intentions of the poster. I've been in this game long enough to have seen everything and I laugh when I see the amazing results and ostentatious lifestyle posted on certain successful traders pages on Instagram, facebook, telegram and the likes, they are all frauds [and I say this with no reservation]

The originators of this thread had an endowment of wisdom and of cause, good intention when it was named Forex Trade ALERTS and not Forex Trade RESULTS. I would only pray that no one falls for all these deviousness disguised as forex trading. Look beyond the surface and greed that may blind you. There are really good traders on here, it's them you should follow.

May the lights guide us all. grin

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by saxy4c(m): 11:25am On Apr 14, 2020
There you have it. Trade has gone up 28pips about 1R [but I'm riding this for 10R].

Started a $10 self challenge [since apparently, recent competition organizers have thought everyone here as fools], to take 10 consecutive winning trades before I finally trade live [which I've obviously failed at on my very first trade, so its still real-demo for me,until I am perfect! grin]

Let's see what this looks like at the end of the week. May the pip god guide us all to good profits.
saxy4c:
EURUSD BUY 1.0930 SL 1.0900 TP 1.2030

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (268) (269) (270) (271) (272) (273) (274) ... (660)

Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 / ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* / Forex Trading - Season 15

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.